Pages:
Actions
  • #106 by Timmon on 17 Jan 2018

• Ich habe mal geschrieben, was ist Sport für mich - aber Wettkämpfe - was besonderes!!!
    Ich bin glücklich, dass ich wieder Aktives Mitglied des Deutsche Verein bin (DBFV) und Wettkampf Sportlerin 💗💗.
    Alle Sportler - gute Vorbereitung zum Frühling Seson (und mir auch😉))

I once wrote what is sport for me - but competitions - something special!!!
    I am happy that I am again active member of the German Association (Dbfv) and competition athlete 💗💗.
    All athletes - good preparation for spring season (and me too 😉))

• #107 by Timmon on 18 Jan 2018
  • Yesterday, Marina thinks she has put on 3-4 kg recently. She had lost a lot of size last year, in her break year. She is looking to compete as a pro for the first time, in late Spring, but not sure on which contest yet.

• #108 by Timmon on 20 Jan 2018

• Marina at ACE 2017

Berlin 2018

• #109 by Timmon on 27 Jan 2018
  • Yesterday back and shoulder training.
  • #110 by Timmon on 28 Jan 2018
  • #111 by Timmon on 01 Feb 2018
  • #112 by shelby on 02 Feb 2018
  • Marina wears a wig in nearly all her photos I notice. Looks nice that way too.
  • #113 by Timmon on 20 Feb 2018
  • #114 by Timmon on 26 Feb 2018
  • Tonight

• #115 by Timmon on 05 Mar 2018
  • This morning
  • #116 by Timmon on 15 Mar 2018
  • Remembering the 2011 Arnold Amateur, Marina won the Lightweight category ( 2010 she was Middleweight champion, no Middleweight category in 2011) in an exciting battle.
    For the second year, Marina was unable to get the Overall, as the Heavyweight competitor was preferred. This year, Marina was overwealmed by fellow Russian Alevtina Goroshinskaya.
    Marina met Alvetina at the Cup of Russia in 2009, and defeated her for overall on that occasion, so to date, the score is 1 all!
    Marina said she needed a little more size to defeat Alvetina for a second time.

• #117 by Timmon on 25 Mar 2018
  • Having had a year away from the stage again, and the IFBB world reforming into IFBB Professional League and IFBB Elite , Marina had to qualify again to become a Professional. Her German Champion status of 2016 no longer enabled her to become a Pro.
    A number of set backs did not deter her from, at a moment's notice, entering the IFBB Santonja Cup, and winning it on Friday! So now, her sports career sees her a professional, her dream.
    Marina works 70 hours a week in her business, runs a house and trains to win! It is just not possible for us to say "Sorry I didn't have time to do that" , when there is a Marina out there, doing as much and achieving so much in sports as well.

"Halli hello) everyone who knows me, know that I am an impromptu person 🤣😆-and now little surprise - I was at ifbb's Elite Pro Qualification Tournament, participated there and won 🍾🏆🥇)) ))
    Soon I will start at #ifbb _ Elite Pro 👻🤗
    Am very happy about it 👻😍 and have a nice day 😘💋"

"Halli hallo))🤗. Jeder, der/die mich kennt, weißt dass ich ein spontaner Mensch bin🤣😆 - und jetzt wieder kleine Überraschung - ich war bei IFBB Elite- Pro-Qualifikation's Turnier, dort teilgenommen und gewonnen 🍾🏆🥇))))
    Bald werde ich bei #ifbb_elitepro starten 👻🤗
    Bin sehr glücklich darüber 👻😍 und wünsche schönen Tag 😘💋"

• #118 by Timmon on 27 Mar 2018
  • Bisschen-bisschen)). Gute Nacht 💋
    @marina_panther
    #ifbb_elitepro
    #womensphysique

Little bit). Good night 💋
    @marina_panther
    #ifbb_elitepro
    #womensphysique

• #119 by annkuk on 28 Mar 2018
    • annkuk
  • #120 by Timmon on 03 Apr 2018
  • At the IFBB Santonja Cup in Greece 23rd -25th March 2018. 

Pages:
Actions