Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by SCJames on 28 Jun 2018
  • This girl does it for me for some reason. She's really not even my type -- I tend to prefer big, bruiser female bodybuilders,
    while she is more of a sleek physique/figure hybrid -- but her magnificent face and smile drive me nuts. She cracks my
    top 5 atm.

Well said by Sycamore. While I personally do not always go for the larger ladies,
    (depends on who), Shannon has got IT going on! :-*

• #32 by SCJames on 30 Jun 2018
  • Think she should play as she-hulk?

I would love to see her play any superheroine, but don't count on mainstream entertainment to ever do it. :'(
  • #33 by Iron Maiden on 01 Jul 2018
  • #34 by Iron Maiden on 04 Jul 2018
  • #35 by bruce321 on 06 Jul 2018
  • This girl does it for me for some reason. She's really not even my type -- I tend to prefer big, bruiser female bodybuilders,
    while she is more of a sleek physique/figure hybrid -- but her magnificent face and smile drive me nuts. She cracks my
    top 5 atm.
    Agreed! She didn't immediately stand out to me. But the more you look, the more there is to her. There's a hidden thickness there. She's benched 315 for reps and has sixteen inch biceps. Those are big girl stats stuffed into a deceivingly compact package. Combine that with the beautiful face, perfect abs, amazing natural chest, and sweet personality, and she is absolutely stunning!
  • #36 by Javi45 on 15 Jul 2018
  • She has a nice ring you know somebody wanted to wife that up quick
  • #37 by archibald on 15 Jul 2018
  • #38 by Iron Maiden on 18 Jul 2018
  • #39 by khuddle on 18 Jul 2018
  • You guys should check out her VODs on herbiceps. Some of them are incredible. In one, she is in contest shape, and takes on a wimpy teen-age male
    in a series of strength feats, and absolutely destroys him. The armwrestling has to be seen to be believed -- her shoulders, triceps and biceps swell
    to enormous size, while the young male squeals in protest. Great stuff.   
  • #40 by Javi45 on 20 Jul 2018
  • some of her videos are on HBC.
  • #41 by Orischuk on 20 Jul 2018
  • Anyone know her email address?
    • Orischuk
  • #42 by GLKnight on 20 Jul 2018

Never ask for email addresses.
    Never ask for phone numbers.
    Never ask for ANY sort of personal contact or interactions that anyone has not openly allowed people to use.

FFS, have some respect for them. This may be our fetish, but we gotta still have some decency.
  • #43 by whiplash90 on 20 Jul 2018

Never ask for email addresses.
    Never ask for phone numbers.
    Never ask for ANY sort of personal contact or interactions that anyone has not openly allowed people to use.

FFS, have some respect for them. This may be our fetish, but we gotta still have some decency.

Common sense? On an internet forum?
  • #44 by Matt Cormoth on 24 Jul 2018
  • #45 by Iron Maiden on 28 Jul 2018
  • Karma please

Pages:
Actions