Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578012 Posts in 73579 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 03:50:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Grace shows no mercy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Grace shows no mercy  (Read 4358 times)

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Grace shows no mercy
« on: November 17, 2020, 12:17:46 am »
Grace was walking home on a cool fall night. At 5'8 and 200lbs of muscle with F size tits, she wasn't someone that you try to rob or fight. On this night however, some idiots thought this would be a great idea.

"Hey red head. Mind if we have some fun with ya? Hehe." She just kept walking when the guy grabbed her arm from behind. Then his friend tried to grab her other arm. The woman just smiled, then twisted away from the two villains.

Then she swung one of her strong legs toward one of the men's knees, cracking the cap instantly. "Ahhhhh! Oh fuck! My knee! Its broken! You bitch!" Grace chuckled, then motioned for the other guy to come forward. He did so waringly, being cautious and respectful of her ability. Then he lept foward and swung his knife hand, which she caught and disabled quickly with a snap of his wrist. He screamed out in pain and cradled his hand in agony.

"Cmon bitches. I thought you wanted to fight? There's more where that came from.", she said calmly and cooly. The two men slowly gathered themselves and formed protective stances to guard their injured parts. The fem fatale smiled and said: "The bitches got some fight in em. That's good cuz I like bitches that got some fight in em." This angered the two men and they began to attack with renewed vigor.

Grace just laughed while bobbing, weaving and countering anything they tried. "Pitiful. Just pathetic.", she said as she leg swept one man and head butted another. "I'm tired of playing around, so I'll end this now.", she said calmly. Then she smashed the throat of one man with a kick to his throat and sent the point of her heel through another man's eye. The screams and gurgling of the men was music to her ears as she walked away unharmed.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Grace shows no mercy
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 02:10:19 am »
Any thoughts?

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 01:00:07 am »
Not bad, but could use more details and description.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 02:12:59 am »
Noted. Ill work on that in my next story.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Grace shows no mercy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View