Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by LordDaroth on 14 Aug 2016
  • wasnt able to download or stream even one video, awful performance.

You need to right click on the video, view the frame source, search for a line of code that has 'width:1280' or something like that in it. The link that comes after that is the link to the video, if you copypaste that, you can save it. There is a token number added after the video link, paste that too
  • #32 by Lovefbbmega on 17 Aug 2016
  • I dont care about what you think M76, I m offering a free TRIAL. I m happy with my customers, who seems happy also.
    If you consider the design better than the content, then I understand for who you work...

If you don't care why did you reply? You're only digging your hole deeper. I have the money, you want the money. But you're not getting it this way. So the real looser is you here.

If you are client, I ll care for sure, if you not even try and talk, I won't care... Dont misunderstood.
    I ve asked to people who can access for some reason a screen capture. Nothing was never provided...
    Also there is a contact form page where you can contact and send your request.
    Nowhere I was meaning I dont care about the client satisfaction... you get me wrong !!

Still waiting for those screen capture proving you can view the video.
  • #33 by corsair66 on 14 Sep 2016
  • So much for the "free" promotion. I guess now I won't give it a look.  ::)

Get your 7 days Free Trials now (ended)
    06 Aug, 2016 15:41:13
  • #34 by Dingaro on 04 Feb 2019
  • So, I've had it with this website.

I had joined once in the past, prompted in part by the promise of perhaps participating in some filming. That didn't seem to be available. I watched some videos, that was OK. The website was really badly designed, but I got over that.

I decided to give the website another shot. They seem to have moved to Vimeo for premium videos. I subscribed, logged in, but I could never actually access the videos, I always got a preview clip from Vimeo when I tried to play them. I sent a message via the message form to the owner of the website, I was completely ignored, after three weeks. Not only did I cancel, I'd love to get my money back, and I will never ever trust this website again, no matter what they promise. I feel I've been scammed.
  • #35 by Lovefbbmega on 07 Feb 2019
  • So, I've had it with this website.

I had joined once in the past, prompted in part by the promise of perhaps participating in some filming. That didn't seem to be available. I watched some videos, that was OK. The website was really badly designed, but I got over that.

I decided to give the website another shot. They seem to have moved to Vimeo for premium videos. I subscribed, logged in, but I could never actually access the videos, I always got a preview clip from Vimeo when I tried to play them. I sent a message via the message form to the owner of the website, I was completely ignored, after three weeks. Not only did I cancel, I'd love to get my money back, and I will never ever trust this website again, no matter what they promise. I feel I've been scammed.

contact me via DM. Daily-fbb-clips.com is still running. But no more update on this url
    All update are on Fanswise.com/dailyfbbclips now.
    Concerning Vimeo, we never make any promotion or advertising on it (where did you find it??) . If you pay you should have the content delivered by Vimeo itself.
    Anyway, DM me here for a refund. No discussion at all. We ll be closing the vimeo account so no more issue on Vimeo.
    instead go to The fanswise Dailyfbbclips for new update.
  • #36 by Dingaro on 18 Feb 2019
  • Alright, I will do that and report back here with the results.
Pages:
Actions