Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by thor000 on 20 Sep 2013
  • Does anybody know what Cori NAdine and Dena Doster are doing now?
    Both were fitness goddesses from 90s and 2000s.
  • #2 by bombomper on 20 Sep 2013
  • I don't know what happed to either, but Cori has a frequently updated Twitter and Insta****.
  • #3 by Paul1966 on 02 Jun 2015
  • #4 by fitnessfanatic on 02 Jun 2015
  • Dena has long been a question of where she disappeared to.  I know she was in some bikini contests back in 1998 and a few  bikini  photos from 5 or so years ago (only a handful and these were not from the michael scott agency or any of his offshoot sites.)  A few photos below.

Have heard a few rumors that some of the models didn't have the greatest things to say about the michael scott agency and have wondered if that somehow turned Dena away from the fitness modeling scene.
  • #5 by FlyingDog on 24 Feb 2018
  • Does anybody know what Cori NAdine and Dena Doster are doing now?
    Both were fitness goddesses from 90s and 2000s.

On Dena: the word I got from a model friend of hers is she joined Law Enforcement.    So that is one of the reasons she never posed totally nude.

On Cori:  she got in a relationship with a guy who wanted her to be "his one and only" and did not want her posing anymore.  They split and she started modeling again. (But it was a while.) She is active on Insta**** and you can pick up on her comments about relationships
    • FlyingDog
Pages:
Actions