Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by SCJames on 11 Aug 2018
  • Dr. Stacey Naito    California    NPC/IFBB Bikini Pro
    Licensed and Board-Certified (Family Practice) Physician
    Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science    Certified Nutrition Coach    Fitness Trainer
    25 years experience - fitness trainer/body transformation coach    Published Model/Writer
    AGE 51     HEIGHT 5’5”     CONTEST WEIGHT 114 lbs     OFF-SEASON WEIGHT 118 lb

Partial Competition History
    2013 NPC Team Universe     2012 & 2011 IFBB North American
    2011 NPC Team Universe, 1st place Masters Bikini 45+, 8th place Open Bikini class D, 11th place Masters Bikini 35+
    2010 Nationals     2010 North Americans     2010 Junior USA     2010 USA     2010 Team Universe     2010 Emerald Cup
    2009 Excalibur     2009 Nationals     2009 Border States     2009 Tournament of Champions     2009 Los Angeles

As a child I was involved in gymnastics and gravitated towards activities which lent themselves to increased body-consciousness.  Team sports weren’t so much my thing as I was a year younger than my classmates and intimidated by their larger stature.  As an adult I became more interested in dance and took modern dance and salsa.  Then I started weight training in college and fell in love with its ability to constantly challenge me.  From that point on weight training became an integral part of my life. I obtained my Bachelor of Arts degree in Exercise Science from Occidental College and shortly thereafter began working as a fitness trainer, first at the Spectrum Club in Agoura and subsequently on an independent basis with clients.  I still work as a personal trainer as well as a contest prep coach for bikini and figure competitors. Over the years I would find myself at bodybuilding shows and never ceased to be amazed by the figure and fitness competitors.  I felt that one day I would like to compete in one of those arenas.  Then in 2009, the National Physique Committee launched the Bikini Division.  I was persuaded to enter a contest and innocently thought I would only compete in that single contest as a “bucket list” item.  Boy, was I wrong!  I competed in five shows in 2009 and six in 2010.  My best show out of the five national shows I did in 2010 was the IFBB North American, where I took a third place finish in Open Bikini C and first place in Masters Bikini C.

What I love most about competing is being up on stage, celebrating all my hard work and being surrounded by like-minded individuals.  What I dislike is the political bent which is a necessary evil in the sport. I am blessed to have had a resurrection of my lifelong modeling career as a result of competing.  I have done more fitness, bikini and lingerie modeling in the past two years than I ever did prior to that.  I truly do enjoy being in front of the camera lens, creating images which hopefully inspire people to get in the best shape of their lives.
    The first major milestone I had as an NPC Bikini competitor was a first place finish in Master’s Bikini at the Tournament of Champions in 2009, followed by another first place finish in Master’s Bikini at Border States the same year. Then in April of 2010 I hit another milestone when I took a second place finish at Emerald Cup.  This fueled me to compete on the national stage for five shows.  When I made it into the top ten at NPC USA, I was thrilled, as I was with the next three shows which put me in the top ten as well. Probably the most motivating milestone, as well as a disappointment, was when I competed at the IFBB North American, where I took a third place finish in Open Bikini C and first place in Masters Bikini C.  I did not take the overall win, which meant I was edged out of becoming an IFBB pro at that show.  That show was certainly bittersweet for me!

On a more serious note, I hope to merge my background as a physician with my experience as a personal trainer, model and competitor and hit the television and Internet world with my presence. In addition, I would love to have my own supplement line and would also love to launch a skin care and cosmetics line eventually.

Stacey, now 51 (!) is one of my long time faves, and an amazing person. The first set of photos are newly posted by her,
    the second set consists of faves from my archives, some of which are hi res.

• #2 by hovo_sam on 12 Feb 2019
  • one of my favourites 8)
  • #3 by manayunk770 on 21 Mar 2019
  • #4 by manayunk770 on 21 Mar 2019
  • #5 by manayunk770 on 21 Mar 2019
  • #6 by manayunk770 on 21 Mar 2019
  • #7 by manayunk770 on 21 Mar 2019
  • #8 by manayunk770 on 21 Mar 2019
  • #9 by manayunk770 on 21 Mar 2019
  • #10 by manayunk770 on 21 Mar 2019
  • #11 by manayunk770 on 21 Mar 2019
  • #12 by urcaniulian on 22 Mar 2019