Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by RobMash on 05 Nov 2011
  • It's more hard diet or training?

Diet! I love training a lot every time and it does not matter i'm on a diet or not, but this time i get through my dieting very well, no problem!))

Do you travel often around the world?

Last time, yes, and before i traveled if only compete abroad..

Does this wonderful life style let you know a lot of people?

yes! I met many friends, now they are my best friends! and of course most of them are from bb world! We are special people, others understand us rarely..

Do they react to your body image?

Well, mostly people like my body, clever man especially, they understand how its difficult and respect my job!think its great! I'm glad very much to be there and to show my style of fitness!

And what about bodybuilding and art? As you know you will perform with other athletes and a live playing classical orchestra to bring to life a choreography.

I like it! its interesting, I've never done it in this way, but i want to try)))

Is there something special that you want to tell to our friends, to let them know you better? About your training... your recent victory... anything ..

ohhh, i'm very shy, you know!)) But I want to be liked by audience very much! every time I want to show not just muscles, but also the femenine and beauty, grace and elegance! I work much at posing and posing routine and I hope people will like it!))

When did you started training and when did you take part to your first contest?

I started in 2006, and my first contest was Europe WFF and that was not good))) in half year i improved my shape very much and became second at WABBA Worldchampionships 2007 in Russia Ekaterinburg, then I moved to NABBA and still there, I love this federation very much!

Can you give us some stats, such as height, wheight off and on season...It's more hard diet or training?

hmmm..well, of season i'm aprox 68, when i start getting mass last time i was 73-74, on diet aprox 66-65 and on stage 62!

How is bodybuilding in Russia perceived? From men... and from women?Are there many women who love to train and live a healthy lifestyle?And are there many women who train hard and diet? Or are there only a few?

In Russia bb start to be more and more popular! We have many good athletas women! and women like to go to gyms and train..of course not so hard..but while I worked as a traner I have many clients who wanted to comete and they competed, many of them now also work as trainers))

I train since quite a long time, but I do not compete.Which is the motivation that bring someone on stage? That push oneself towards excellence?

When I start doing bb, I say to myself, I want only win, nothing more, not just saty on stage, only win! That move you!))

Pages:
Actions