Pages:
Actions
  • #241 by danlee85 on 06 Jan 2017
  • Her inst@gram has been hacked. Link to the new one." motivation is on top and goals have been set for this year ". She is back!!!

• #242 by LordDaroth on 06 Jan 2017
  • Wow she has down sized alot

Sadly :(

But at least shes back
  • #243 by 87fg on 07 Jan 2017
  • She is still in great shape. I would not worry about her downsizing. She could easily get back to the level she was if she desires. It's unfortunate her account was hacked. Does anyone know if she just took a break from working out or is she trying to adjust for a fitness competition? I think she could do well as an IFBB professional.
    • 87fg
  • #244 by steelfire404 on 08 Jan 2017
  • Sophie Strikes Back!!!

https://www.inst@gram.com/sophiearvebrink2/

Mod edit Sar-Net - For our less webliterate users;  Note remember to change the "@" to an "a" when you open the above link.

• #245 by liam on 10 Jan 2017
  • #246 by NinjaStar on 10 Jan 2017
  • She looks really hot with short hair.
  • #247 by joe6345 on 11 Jan 2017

• She is still fitter than 90% of the us population, gorgeous young lady.
  • #248 by liam on 17 Jan 2017
  • #249 by liam on 25 Jan 2017
  • #250 by liam on 25 Jan 2017
  • There were rumours she had a baby?!?!

That's what Sophie wrote on insta****:

So, a lot of you are asking what happened. And no, I did not go to prison for using steroids (lol'd). first: I do not/have not used ANY illegal substances. Second: I don't really think you can go to prison for that, but that's just my guess. And no I haven't been sick, and I did not quit training. Although I didnt train as much, about 2 times a week.
    I decided to take one or two months off from social media while doing other things. During this period my dad got really sick. He passed away very suddenly. When this happened I honestly didn't feel like doing nothing at all, I just stayed in bed for weeks. And then I found out my Insta**** account was deleted so I really had nothing to come back to.

Now you know. I'm happy to be back, and I'm happy to still have support from a lot of my followers. Love and take care,
    ❤️ Sophie
  • #251 by liam on 05 Feb 2017
  • #252 by liam on 12 Feb 2017
  • #253 by liam on 22 Feb 2017
  • #254 by Klaus Meier on 26 Feb 2017
  • I told you, she never come back. And now? Here inst@gram acconut is now private.
  • #255 by Sar-Net on 03 Mar 2017
  • I told you, she never come back. And now? Here inst@gram acconut is now private.

Its not private but it has changed again.  My guess is some asswipe is stalking Sophie.

https://www.inst@gram.com/sophie.arvebrink/ As usual change the "@" to an "a".

To whom it may concern, do not send asinine posts to Sophie or she may end up closing her IG, FB, etc. for good.

Pages:
Actions