Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by lix4fbbs on 07 Jul 2011
  • Wow quickflex!
    It's been a minute since I've followed up on your bold and beautiful exploits in the clubs and on the streets of Vegas, and yet the same remains: you are indeed living the dream for the rest of us.
    Here, in NYC no less, I've spotted some killer calves of the season here and there, and yet the views are so fleeting. If you so much as turn your head or turn a corner, the ladies have gone and literally vanished into thin air. I've taken to carrying around my camera in a pocket just in case (the women here give quizzical looks if you compliment their calves before, say, telling them how great their hair looks, so subtlety works best), and yet you seem to be swimming in a sea of ready, willing, and muscular-legged ladies all over.
    Kudos forever.

p.s.- One of the ladies I spied was a Latina who was stepping off of a subway train as I was waiting for my train opposite the same platform -- My god! She was a 9/10 in my book: sporting what must've been 16"-17" beauties clad in high heels, with both bulk and cuts (both calf heads were defined) and a perfect taper.

It makes me think if other people here have their own classification "system" of sort for rating calves.

I rate by bulk/girth, cuts/definition, taper, and that certain je ne sais quoi. I see a lot of 8's and 9's, but rarely a 10 (as it should be).

Any others?
    • lix4fbbs
  • #17 by quickflex (Rick Dobbins) on 07 Jul 2011
  • Nice lix4fbbs. I would imagine that you would spot lots of incredible calves in NY. You are right about complimenting the hair or other things first but I'm kinda bold and get straight to the point....lol. So far I haven't had any problems and not too many rejections.

I saw a lady in the grocery store yesterday and her calves had to easily be 20+. She wasn't very pretty and had that farm girl don't fuck with me look on her face. I made it a point to be in the same food sections that she was in a few times just to get another look at those monster calves. They had serious bulk and tapered down to tiny ankles. She was a thick solid woman not fat at all. I thought about complimenting her in the store but as I said she didn't look like she wanted to be bothered. We were checking out about the same time but in different lines. I thought about complimenting her if we were in the parking lot at the same time. As I was driving away I saw her walk to her car and open the truck of her car. I made to decision to double back and compliment her. I pulled up, rolled down my window and said excuse me. She looked up and I told her that her calves were beautiful. She smile and said thank you. I love you, you just made my day. I drove away but was thinking that I should have given her my number. I would have loved to massaged those 20 inchers and I bet she would have loved it too.

I'm seeing a pattern the more I compliment ladies with muscular calves. They don't appear to like them because they think they're too big. They seem to really appreciate the fact that someone thinks their calves are nice or sexy. One of the ladies that I met over the July 4th weekend texted me and said, no one appreciates my calves like you do. I'm getting sucked into your world. I loved that text!
  • #18 by neovipper on 07 Jul 2011
  • Hey guys.
    This wasn't in Vegas, neither in a bar....
    Hope you like this hot mom...

• neovipper
  • #19 by quickflex (Rick Dobbins) on 07 Jul 2011
  • OMG.....that is an awesome shot!! Totally natural without being asked to flex and her calves are beautiful. Great work man!!
  • #20 by neovipper on 07 Jul 2011
  • Thx Quickflex.
    I took this morning. I had never done that before, but I was amazed by her and had to take the shot.

• neovipper
  • #21 by quickflex (Rick Dobbins) on 08 Jul 2011
  • Just a few more that I grabbed on the fly.

• #22 by quickflex (Rick Dobbins) on 10 Jul 2011
  • Tonight was a great night in the club. I must have seen ten pair of incredible calves walked past me within the first few moments as I stood there at the door talking to one of the security guys. I knew it was going to be a good night. After a while I started to complement the ladies on the calves having all positive responses. In one of the encounters there were three women. I stopped and complement one of the ladies and had her flex calves. One of her friends not only got jealous but pissed off. She looked at me and said, she's not the only one with nice calves you know. I responded with oh really, well turn around and flex your calves for me. She did and she did have calf muscles but not on the same level as her friend. As they were getting into the elevator she whispered in my ear, you made a big mistake choosing her first. I responded, you're right you both have nice calves turn around and flex them for me at the same time. They both turned and stood on her toes flexing their calves. The rest of the night went about the same. I did collect more phone numbers than ever before.

The last lady that I met actually wanted to go have breakfast with me. She was having drama with one of her friends who was the bride-to-be but she asked me to meet up with her later the next day. We chatted via text and I told her I'd massage her calves while she recounted the drama from the night before. She said she was super excited with me offering a calf massage and couldn't wait to hang out.

I had a lot of other ladies flex for me throughout the night. I invited five or six ladies to meet me tonight at another one of the local clubs. Will be interesting to see how many of them will show up. That would be awesome to have a group of muscular women hanging out and dancing together all night. That could make for some interesting photos!

• #23 by quickflex (Rick Dobbins) on 12 Jul 2011
  • I had a very interesting outing yesterday. I went to one of my favorite local bar and grills and the place was packed. As I walked around looking for a place to sit I heard someone calling my name. It happened to be a lady that I knew and she works out. She is pretty nice small and has nice calves muscular and cut. She was hanging out with a friend of hers and just wanted to say hello. Well the just say hello turn into them flexing their calves and recruiting other women with muscular calves to get into the picture. Needless to say I was in heaven! They even started calf talking which was really hot. It was an awesome experience because it allowed me easier access to other women that were there with muscular calves. They were so loud and drew so much attention to themselves that other women started to come over. As they were talking and flexing a lady walked up with calves that had to be 20 inches. Even though she was wearing flats her calf muscles flex with every step. As she moved  her chair around to take the seat she pointed her toe and her calf muscle popped. The awesome thing is that she was sitting at a table with another lady that had to have 18 inch calves. Because I was hanging with a group of attractive women that were in shape it gave me the nerve to walk over and talk to them. They both were former athletes and I compliment them on their calves. The lady with the biggest calves got up to go to the restroom and I had her flex them for me. They were good size women with the no-nonsense expression on their faces so I didn't  push the issue of a photo. This was definitely one of my best calves outings.

I live nearby and inviting one of them back to my house. Those are the pictures of the lady pointing her toes on the bed. As we were leaving her friends asked her if we're going to have sex. I replied no we're not. Her friends replied, if you do enough calf raises for him you guys will have sex! Not only could I not believe she said that but I definitely thought it was really sexy. She knew I liked calves and she also knew what it would take to get sex out of a guy that likes calves.

• #24 by quickflex (Rick Dobbins) on 13 Jul 2011
  • I was at Home Depot today looking at paint. I happened to look over  and saw one of the sales ladies in the blind department and she had really nice calves. I had no need for blind but I decided to wander over into her department to get a better look. She was with the customer so I patiently waited for her to finish. After she finished she turned her attention towards me and I made small talk regarding the blinds. Finally I complimented her on her calves and she laughed and said thank you. I thanked her for her time and told her I was going to the paint department. She asked me if I needed any help. I wasn't about to turn down the opportunity to spend more time with her and possibly get her to flex for me. I pulled a few tricks out of the bag while having her help me with the paint. I asked her about some of the paint that were on the higher shelf so she would have to stand on her toes in order to reach them. Of course she had no idea what I was doing. After having her reach for a few different paints on the higher shelves I told her she had really nice muscles in her calves. She laughed and looked down at them checking them out herself. I asked her if I could take a picture of them and she blushingly said yes. She flexes them for me and told me she used to when leg competitions back in the day. Once she found out that I really liked her calves and her muscles she actually start to flirtatiously reach for things on the higher shelves while looking back over her shoulder at me. We chatted for a little longer before crapped my pants and left. Here are the pics.

• #25 by gymguyjim on 14 Jul 2011
  • Quickflex, I truely believe you must have looks that would make brad pitt jealous or something, every post you make it seems you have beautiful women falling over themselves for you! Haha good for you mate, I would be really jealous if it wasen't for the fact you seem like a top bloke! Appreciate your posts!
    • gymguyjim
  • #26 by quickflex (Rick Dobbins) on 14 Jul 2011
  • She is Asian and no I didn't have sex with her. I did give her a calf massage that almost put her to sleep. We are keeping in touch.
  • #27 by quickflex (Rick Dobbins) on 15 Jul 2011
  • I don't remember receiving any emails from anyone except on here and I always respond. I'm not sure what it is that you want to know about me. I'm just an average guy that has enough courage to walk up to these ladies, compliment them and get a few photos/videos every now and then. I put it up here for the enjoyment of the board because it's fun to share. In terms of whether the encounters are true, it would be very hard to post photos of women's calves that you don't see anywhere else and a lot of them with face shots without these encounters actually taking place. You can also see that the women are smiling and appear to be having a good time. Anyway, that's all from me.
  • #28 by scags on 15 Jul 2011
  • I don't remember receiving any emails from anyone except on here and I always respond. I'm not sure what it is that you want to know about me. I'm just an average guy that has enough courage to walk up to these ladies, compliment them and get a few photos/videos every now and then. I put it up here for the enjoyment of the board because it's fun to share. In terms of whether the encounters are true, it would be very hard to post photos of women's calves that you don't see anywhere else and a lot of them with face shots without these encounters actually taking place. You can also see that the women are smiling and appear to be having a good time. Anyway, that's all from me.

Great answer ... well put.  The burden is on all others who think you are lying to prove otherwise.
    • scags
  • #29 by zenn81 on 15 Jul 2011
  • I don't remember receiving any emails from anyone except on here and I always respond.
    Well,actually i wrote u,it was when u started to post stuff. Its surprising u didnt receive anything but anyway i believe in the technical issues. I just wanted to have a more direct contact with u, maybe some chat, just share our passion and experiences abour calves. Of course u could refuse, but just notice that my intention was totally friendly.

I'm not sure what it is that you want to know about me.

Just what gymguyjim wondered as well:

Quickflex, I truely believe you must have looks that would make brad pitt jealous or something, every post you make it seems you have beautiful women falling over themselves for you!

I guessed and asked exactly the same..i even mentioned brad pitt as the example!! :D

I'm just an average guy that has enough courage to walk up to these ladies, compliment them and get a few photos/videos every now and then.

REALLY?? so what are u saying is: that just going out to some clubs or discos with a mobile phone and a bold mood u are able to:

- Make these women feel flattered always, and thankful.
    - Find out openminded ones and disposed to approach. Whites, blacks, asians, indians, latinas..all muscular,openminded and easygoing with u.
    - Get the attention of their friends too -usually ladies with muscular calves too-.
    - Find those beautiful girls with muscular calves alone, no boyfriends, no male friends.
    - Start a conversation about the "calf topic" with the ladies deeply interested on it, even excited as u.
    - Make them give u a flex.
    - Receive an affirmative answer when you ask for touching their skin, and if not, are they who in some moment request it.
    - To be allowed to take pictures and videoclips while they poses their muscles as models, just for u.
    - Make them accompany u to your car and even to your home or their home. And of course, never guys there.
    - Let u to massage her legs even to the point they feel asleep while u enjoy the calf rubbing.
    - Catch their phone numbers or/and addresses without the minimal hesitation.
    - Make them ask you for having sex.
    - Receive their calls and sms bringing back the calf topic and expecting more of your calf sessions.
    - Be called by women with these features and who u dont even remember.

Well quickflex...interesting. Yes, let me call u "average guy" then. Ironically though.

Great answer ... well put.  The burden is on all others who think you are lying to prove otherwise.
    :o yeahhhhh im sooo f**ked now!! lol

Ok, i just wanted to express myself and i dont care what the majority will think or say, this is my opinion and hope u dont get mad, but personally i dont believe at all on your false humility about this topic. But again: nice stuff, i am always thankful to see calves, no matter how.
    • zenn81
  • #30 by quickflex (Rick Dobbins) on 15 Jul 2011
  • Yes everything you just said is true. I am able to do all of that. The clubs are the easily places to find these women because it concentrate with beautiful women from all over the world. When they come to Vegas 99% of them wear dresses or mini skirts and super high heels even though the heels kill their feet by the end of the might. They are in party mode with open minds more so than if you meet them on the street. Some but not all have been drinking and we all know that their inhibitors are down when they do that. The main reason I think is because they are there to party and have a good time so compliments on their calves is at least safe. It's not like I'm complimenting their asses or boobs which most of them laugh and say.....wow, that's the first time someone has complimented me on my calves. It's usually my ass or tits.

Another possible reason is that most of these women say they like my delivery. Some say other guys have complimented them but it kinda creeped them out. Not sure what or how those guys said it but I will say that I've been called a charmer by some women. I'm no Brad Pitt but I've never been told that I'm unattractive either. I do have a muscular build and some women say it's nice to hear it coming from someone that works out.

I never said that the responses are always positive. I have gotten a cold thank you  before and last night one lady actually called me a weirdo. I thought it was funny for a couple of reasons. First she was fat and no attractive and I thought she would have been very happy to get a compliment in a night club full of beautiful much more fit women. Also, not only did she still flex for me but later that night I saw her with her other friends( yes one of them had very muscular calves) that I had talked to earlier and she was the first to talk to me. But she was drunk also....lol! On that some note of it not always being positive, some of the women catch on right away and say you must have a calf fetish? That's not totally never but as we know there kinda a negative attachment associated with the word fetish. I just usually say, well if I complimented your ass or boobs and continued to talk about them is that a fetish too? I also know the main stream answer is no but I do get tired of people considering calf loving a fetish. It's  part of our sexuality just like boobs and ass is for other guys. Now  I love boobs and ass too but the calves just really do it for me.

I know this is a long reply and some of you guys will say or think why did he go on for so long about this. I just wanted to give my side and I apology to the guys that don't like to read me rambling on about calves. Also, and I thought about this last night but the timing wasn't right. I'm actually going to try and capture a few encounter on tape of the calf compliments. This adds more of a creepy factor for the ladies. I think it's one thing to ask for a pic but when I whip out my phone and want to record our conversation it definitely going to freak some of them out. I'm still going to try and pull it off and I'm confident that I will. As I have stated before, I can totally leave the encounter part out of my post if it bothers that may of you guys. I don't have a fragile ego so it won't hurt my feeling if that's the major thought. Stay tuned and again I apology for going on so long with this.

Pages:
Actions