Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576123 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 12:43:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sadie Rose
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sadie Rose  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Derek

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Sadie Rose
« on: March 08, 2020, 01:37:13 am »
Had a session with "Sadie Rose" in Toronto.   Although she could not make me tap I found she has the strongest scissors I've felt for ladies 135lbs and under so far.   What is most impressive is the way she is able to pulsate her abductor muscles.   When she went full-out 100% and adding her abductor muscle flex it certainly got my attention.  In the past I certainly would have panicked and tapped out but now with more experience I'm more able to keep my cool.

I would say "Sadie's" scissors are even bit stronger than ("Syren Delicious (Agatha Carter") in Vegas.  Agatha did make me tap multiple times (mentioned in a prior post) when I sessioned with her last year when I was more prone to panic.

All scissors were directly on the head and not the neck.   If Sadie would have scissored me on the neck I would have had no chance.

She mentioned to me that she will be putting her profile back on the session girls site.   Sometimes she travels but not too often.   mizsadierose@gmail.com

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sadie Rose

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View