Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572415 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:46:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kick Knockout during session
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kick Knockout during session  (Read 3098 times)

Offline Scissorfan1995

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Kick Knockout during session
« on: December 18, 2019, 11:58:36 am »
Hello guys it's me again. 

Besides the air chokes I'm interested in I also would be interested in getting KOed via head kick (maybe front kick or knee to the face) during a session.  So far I only had two sessions (Miss Hench and Strong_N_Tasty) but both dont do it.

Did any of you guys ever tried this? How did it go? Was one kick enough?

Also i would be happy for any recommendations of a girl that would do it (I'm located in germany but luckily a lot of sessiongirls travel :) )

Thanks in advance

Regards

Scissorfan1995

Forum Saradas

Kick Knockout during session
« on: December 18, 2019, 11:58:36 am »

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Kick Knockout during session
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 04:17:47 am »
Would be very hard to find this, it's not as easy as you'd think from movies. A good kick can make you dizzy but the odds of one knocking you out are very low.

Offline Scissorfan1995

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 01:46:19 pm »
Would be very hard to find this, it's not as easy as you'd think from movies. A good kick can make you dizzy but the odds of one knocking you out are very low.

I guess it's not easy to find someone doing it and if I do then like you said dont know how many kicks are needed.

There are some karate black belts out there that do sessions. I hope I get them to try a kick KO on me oneday. :)

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 03:48:20 pm »
Sondra Faas would have knocked you out with no problem back in the day.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 08:01:21 pm »
I'm curious how guff like this ends up in a section called "Best Discussions"? I don't think we should be able to post in this section at all - it should be down to mods to identify genuinely interesting stuff posted in other sections and move it across to here.

Online crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2020, 12:37:26 am »
Scissorfan, you are fucking insane.

You're asking to be very badly injured. If you ever wake up, it will be in hospital 6 weeks later.

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2020, 04:29:31 pm »
There are a lot of weirdos in this community and on this forum. And the funny thing is that this weirdo has positive karma, while I am at -50 and a lot of other seemingly other well adjusted posters have even more cartoonish levels of negative karma, but guys into weird stuff like this seem to win the karma game...

I am surprised that someone obsessed with being knocked out or choked out hasn't ruined sessionning already. All it takes is one sadistic women willing to do knockouts and one out of shape guy and unhealthy guy or one accident and a schmoe could get seriously injured or die. A lot of people die in street fights or bar fights when they get knocked out and hit the concrete hard. In a cramped hotel there isn't exposed concrete but there is so much stuff your head could hit on the way down, the wooden or metal corner of the bed, a table, etc. And all it takes one seriously injured or dead guy for law enforcement to possibly focus on sessioning. One sessionette told me "you can't believe the messages I get." I replied: "What you get wanting to be knocked out?" She, "I used to do that but once I had this really old guy and he was unconscious in my hotel and I had trouble waking him up and I got scared that he was hurt and after that I stopped, it is not worth the risk."

Most women sessioning probably aren't good enough with kicks to reliably knock a guy out. There are some women trained in effective fighting arts(kickboxing, muay thai, etc.) who could do it easily, but I hope they wouldn't because it is just stupid. They don't know your health history, they don't know if you are snitch who will cause trouble if you get injured over your stupid request. I got a simple massage at a spa once and before I even got it hey had a nurse examine me, take my vitals and made me sign a form absolving them of responsibility if I got injured over a massage...

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2020, 05:10:05 pm »
I Saradas

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2020, 05:01:35 am »
How about a broken nose or jaw, knocked out teeth, etc?     

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2020, 12:39:13 am »
Hell, he can ask and if he finds a lady who's happy to try it after he signs something whatever, doesn't bother me.

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2020, 03:09:55 am »
@boyofwinter:
Facepalm that comment about a non-disclosure was a hypothetical and the point was that you can't do that with something that is under the table and of questionable legality like sessions.

When I think about it and the more I read some of the weirdness on this forum about guys who want successive knockouts, beatdowns, the crazies who want real fights, real wrestling, it is amazing that several people didn't get seriously injured already and ruin sessioning in a whole country or locality by attracting the attention of law enforcement.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2020, 03:39:17 pm »
that comment about a non-disclosure was a hypothetical and the point was that you can't do that with something that is under the table and of questionable legality like sessions.
There's nothing of questionable legality about sessions, per se.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2020, 12:22:07 pm »
Sondra Faas would have knocked you out with no problem back in the day.

I miss that woman

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kick Knockout during session

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View