Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572413 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:26:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Alison Brundage, retired bodybuilder just joining
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage, retired bodybuilder just joining  (Read 32340 times)

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alison Brundage, retired bodybuilder just joining
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2013, 10:38:22 pm »
Yup.....ALL the pics on  page 2 are recent...last couple of months.  The one up there with me carrying my waveski was 2 weeks ago... more recent than the black suit shot by a month.  Legs are getting more lean.   I do hope that by the time I hit 69...it will again be obvous that "that girl must be a bodybuilder".   I'd like to get down to bedrock by November.   Then possibly start pumping in a gym.  Right now I'm still using my backyard gym....and of course the surf.
As always, I do appreciate your support and encouragement.    Luv you guys !!       ALISON

Offline almorae

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2013, 03:47:17 am »
 :clap:Amazing picture still very beautiful and also a wonderful body
Age 69 it's amazing :cool2:

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2013, 01:38:28 am »
...not yet almorae.   I'm still 68 and carrying at least 20 lb of fat I wish was gone.   We'll see what happens.   I';m still at it.....low carbs, protein supplements, lifting ....and housework...LOL

Offline almorae

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2013, 04:56:15 am »
...not yet almorae.   I'm still 68 and carrying at least 20 lb of fat I wish was gone.   We'll see what happens.   I';m still at it.....low carbs, protein supplements, lifting ....and housework...LOL
I'm with you honest
You are really beautiful and very cool your body
But the need to go back to the gym again
I admire you and wish you a happy life :bravo:

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2013, 12:40:17 am »
Yes...it makes a big difference if you do not stay lean and keep pumping the iron.   Certain things I have to work around that sometimes come with age...hip replacement that negates heavy squats and frozen shoulders that limit overhead presses.  Now, there's more than one way to skin a cat and  that's where the $50 gym membership comes in and all the neat pullleys etc that are there.   I'm doing what I can with my backyard gear until I  get leaner...   All the fat on top and inside the muscle bodies has to go and the muscles again reminded how to perk up.   It'll be fun trying...and ya know if nothing else happens but getting into better shape ....I win.   Thanks for being so sweet....honest too. I appreciate that

Offline almorae

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2013, 05:28:47 am »
Yes...it makes a big difference if you do not stay lean and keep pumping the iron.   Certain things I have to work around that sometimes come with age...hip replacement that negates heavy squats and frozen shoulders that limit overhead presses.  Now, there's more than one way to skin a cat and  that's where the $50 gym membership comes in and all the neat pullleys etc that are there.   I'm doing what I can with my backyard gear until I  get leaner...   All the fat on top and inside the muscle bodies has to go and the muscles again reminded how to perk up.   It'll be fun trying...and ya know if nothing else happens but getting into better shape ....I win.   Thanks for being so sweet....honest too. I appreciate that
I love seeing women mature
And they are still in good body
For this reason, I support you and I hope you download images from time to time :)
Madam alison I wish you all the best

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2013, 06:54:02 pm »
I love seeing women mature
And they are still in good body
For this reason, I support you and I hope you download images from time to time :)
Madam alison I wish you all the best

Thanks !.....I will definately keep posting pictures as that will keep me motivated and I do value your honest feedback
ALISON

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2013, 09:59:07 pm »

September 2013.....
ALISON

Offline almorae

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2013, 06:52:29 am »
Very good you still beautiful and gorgeous body :wow:

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2014, 12:25:27 am »
Wow you look amazing for 69 year old, I guess you must be bored and want to get back into the gym. Personally won't see myself (If I get there) at 69 lifting weights will be relaxing somewhere on a beach

See that pool there?   OK...that's where I go into cruise mode and take a sun tan.  Very relaxing !   And...I have my own very personal gym right around the corner.   Man you can't get lazier than that !!!!!
Alison

mother

« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2016, 03:05:41 pm »
impressive

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2016, 08:59:47 pm »
impressive

I'm 71 1/2 now....and doin what I did back in the way back when era.  This was a month or so ago.

ALISON

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2016, 09:01:29 pm »

Keep moovin
A

Wrestlingdad

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2016, 11:03:00 pm »
I'm pretty sure I remember you from the 80's, hope all is well and I'm sure you're healthy and active!

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2016, 12:53:47 am »
I'm pretty sure I remember you from the 80's, hope all is well and I'm sure you're healthy and active

Wow...great.  I was in and out pretty quick.   I'll be 72 in a couple months and still doin what I did in the 80's.  I feel blessed.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Alison Brundage, retired bodybuilder just joining

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View