Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575834 Posts in 73232 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 06:58:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Melody Spetko
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Melody Spetko  (Read 130727 times)

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Melody Spetko
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2015, 08:23:45 am »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2015, 08:23:45 am »

Doctor1989

« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2015, 07:47:16 am »
I admire her commitment to the cause and her physique but the juice has seriously taken its toll. If there ever was a reason why FBB wont be mainstream....here is your prime example.

K+ !!!  I know the schmoes on here will think of every reason to disagree, but you hit the nail on the head.

I doubt there's any schmoes on here who think fbbing has or ever will be mainstream - so who's the delusional one?
 ???

I'm pretty darn sure that his point was that the lack of the WOMEN'S, plural and nor just Melody, femininity in their faces often found in FBB makes it EVEN more of an impossibility that FBBing will ever go mainstream than it already is ... I don't believe he's delusional, I think he's just pointing out things that exacerbate the issue

Doctor1989

« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2015, 07:50:05 am »
Nice Kevin, nice.  Couldn't agree more.  People lose perspective.

I'm pretty darn sure that his point was that the lack of the WOMEN'S, plural and nor just Melody, femininity in their faces often found in FBB makes it EVEN more of an impossibility that FBBing will ever go mainstream than it already is ... I don't believe he's delusional, I think he's just pointing out things that exacerbate the issue.  So I think you misunderstood rather than he lost perspective.  Most guys are fully aware that FBBing is not mainstream material ... hence the whole "physique is killing FBB' cry that is found all over this forum

Doctor1989

Re: melody spetko married
« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2015, 07:54:44 am »
she married to a woman. both with shave heads
Frankly speaking I don't care whom she is married with. But I don't like her look at all, of her partner, too. Their choice.

I don't think they're too concerned about your opinion of them.

Opinions voiced on a forum are usually made as part of a discussion for with other members of said forum and not the subject who's being discussed ..... so, while they may not be concerned of his opinion he probably was commenting like one is supposed to do on a forum rather than "petitioning" the women.  In sort let the guy comment in peace, especially when he wasn't begin overly disrespectful  :thanks:

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2015, 07:42:45 am »

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2015, 10:04:45 pm »
I want to facepalm, but I fear two hands aren't enough.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

khananel

« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2015, 06:35:36 pm »
So she's in a lesbian marrige. Good for her! Granted I preferred her with hair but she chose without. I'll bet she's the Dom in their relationship. She has that look in her eyes, not of Domination but of Power. Strength. I hope they are very happy together. Yes, FBB will never be mainstream in this culture but things can change by generations. When I was younger fbbs with modern muscle mass were never even imgined. now they are 'accepted' but not 'in public contests'. Still controersial but who cares? Women's strength development is unstoppable in the gym. Contests aren't so importnt so long as the strength improvment coninues. I'm even getting used to the facial changes in fbbs. I think of them as transitional males. Some chose bb rther than surgery to express theur masculinity. I have no opnion on Roid use. It happens. Its their choice. The results can be impressive and intrguing. Nt talkig aesthtics just results. At least it seems Melody Spetko went bald out of choie not as an effrct of Roids. Too many people assume Roids cause of all side effects. Some assume Roids cause deep voices. lots of women who are not fbbs have deep voices: not all women sound like Doris Day or look like Barbie. i get fed up wth people who assume this. Sorry for lecture. Just letting off steam...!  ;)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2021, 06:46:08 pm »
Melody Spetko

I Saradas

Offline muscleaddict80

• Activity:
    0%
  • Love massive female bodybuilders. Big and roided
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2021, 07:07:32 pm »
She's such a huge muscle beast!  I just love this.

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2021, 04:18:30 am »
Melody Spetko

I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2022, 08:06:47 pm »
Melody Spetko

I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Melody Spetko

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View