Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581271 Posts in 74123 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 10:22:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Asha Tracey
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Asha Tracey  (Read 22396 times)

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Asha Tracey
« on: June 28, 2014, 04:18:26 am »
5-10, 260 strongwoman who is improving. I like her look.

Forum Saradas

Asha Tracey
« on: June 28, 2014, 04:18:26 am »

netcurse2000

Re: Asha Tracey
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 04:35:53 am »

netcurse2000

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 04:47:49 am »

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 07:34:03 pm »
Really nice! Great find! I love the bulking look! :-) K+

Thanks. Love her look too. Nice, bulky, and strong. Natural look.
Here is more Asha. :hey:

Offline Kryten

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 04:13:07 am »
Here are a few more of 25yo Asha from Western Australia  :clap:

Darn, she's pretty!

necar3cd

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 09:29:24 pm »

Ah, ha!  Here are the pics of the MySpace girl from a long time ago.  Anyone else think this might be her?

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2014, 11:12:54 pm »
No it's not her. I remember Fluff. She was American.  Asha Tracey is Australian.

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2014, 11:19:09 pm »
Ah, ha!  Here are the pics of the MySpace girl from a long time ago.  Anyone else think this might be her?

Definitely not Asha. Different face and Asha is 25 and fairly new to the sport. She's a couple of years in. Fluff did have a nice thick build as well. Body type was the similarity, but not the same face. Edge to Asha in the looks department imo too. A bit cuter and has a great smile.

Thanks for posting Fluff tho. I recall another woman who was built along these lines....about 5-9 and 260...named Christine about a decade b back. I never heard any more about her. She was more in thr fbb era and was supposedly going to trim down, but who knows. There were only 2-3 pics of her and they drew great interest.

Love the thick and strong weightlifter or strongwoman types like Asha. :singing:

Offline sidi89

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, strength athletes
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2014, 04:15:20 pm »
 :wow: she is the total package! i have seen a video of her deadlifting 400 lbs, also her overhead press is impressive! by the way for a woman that big, she really is quite lean, given the fact she is 5'10'' and 260 lbs...and with one of the cutest faces i have ever seen!

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2014, 07:08:02 pm »
:wow: she is the total package! i have seen a video of her deadlifting 400 lbs, also her overhead press is impressive! by the way for a woman that big, she really is quite lean, given the fact she is 5'10'' and 260 lbs...and with one of the cutest faces i have ever seen!

I agree 100%. I should have posted prior, but I was not sure how she would catch on. I love my musclegirls, but my first love is simply nice looking women with strength. Asha fits that to a T and seems to have fallen in love with the sport if you listen to her tell her story. She does not have to apologize for being big and strong to those who are not accepting of s big strong woman. :clap:

netcurse2000

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 03:21:26 pm »

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2014, 11:40:07 pm »
Word is Asha is getting even bigger and stronger as she preps for the strongwoman event at the Arnold. She is planning to come to the USA and trying her best to win that title. She's getting a little stronger each week . There is a new video up at youtube, but we can not link from there. Asha fans may want to give it a look. It is from 2 weekends back, so new stuff. She won a local strongwoman easily.

faby73

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 08:17:55 am »

Definitely not Asha. Different face and Asha is 25 and fairly new to the sport. She's a couple of years in. Fluff did have a nice thick build as well. Body type was the similarity, but not the same face. Edge to Asha in the looks department imo too. A bit cuter and has a great smile.

Thanks for posting Fluff tho. I recall another woman who was built along these lines....about 5-9 and 260...named Christine about a decade b back. I never heard any more about her. She was more in thr fbb era and was supposedly going to trim down, but who knows. There were only 2-3 pics of her and they drew great interest.

Love the thick and strong weightlifter or strongwoman types like Asha. :singing:

I think it is Christine Dutkowski.
Do you know the real name of Fluff? She looks amazing also. Aisha has a cuter face, but in body they are both great

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2014, 07:48:36 pm »

I think it is Christine Dutkowski.
Do you know the real name of Fluff? She looks amazing also. Aisha has a cuter face, but in body they are both great

I thought someone earlier posted her name. Christine would be well into her 40's by now. I do not think that is her. I agree with your comment. Not quite Asha's face, but nice big thick body and she looks good enough. I think I saw pics of her years back, but can't attach any name to her face. Sorry. Never looked at a myspace page, so not from there.

Offline BigGirlzRSexy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2014, 02:06:09 pm »
Asha is gorgeous.  Really massive & strong too!  I haven't seen a bodybuilder this sexy & massive since Aleesha Young came along.   I really hope that she decides to do sessions someday. 

Forum Saradas  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Powerlifters & Strongwomen  |  Asha Tracey

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View