Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572825 Posts in 72119 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:29:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sister In Law
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sister In Law  (Read 23782 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Sister In Law
« on: September 08, 2019, 01:36:07 am »
Will Brown was a nice guy. It took him sometime, but he finally got it going. A nice college, sophomore year, nice grades, a good internship and a girl. Oh, what a girl. Susan was like a supermodel, but with nice boobs. Blue eyed, dark blonde hair, tall and rather skinny. Actually, they were both skinny. Will and Susan met during a frat party, both a bit dislocated by all the drinking and screaming. They hit it off quickly. Soon, they were doing everything together. Studying for tests, having dinner, watching movies. It was the usual couple. Maybe someday they would get married, buy a house and build a family. Maybe time would take them apart. No one knew. What they knew is that their sophomore year was being better than they could have imagined. And it was all cause they found each other.
As summer came and they headed back to their homes, time seemed to have frozen for them. Days went by slowly. They texted each other pretty much all day long, but it wasn't the same. That's until Susan finally came up with some great news
"Hey babe"
"Hey Suzy. What's up?"
"Listen... I've talked to my parents here... they told me to invite you to spend a week with us here in Texas. Then maybe I could go there and spend a week with your family in California... how does it sound?"
"You serious? Are your folks ok with it?"
"Well, It's not like we'll be sleeping together or anything, but I finally wore off my father" she giggled
"Cool! I'm packing right now!"
"Great! Can't wait to see you!"
"Me too! Miss you so much!"

Two days later Will arrived at DFW. Susan picked him up and drove back to her house. Susan's parents lived in a big, 2 store house in the suburbs of Dallas, with a big lawn and a nice backyard pool. Susan parked the car in the garage and opened the door for Will
"So, this is the living room and... follow me...  this is you. It's our guest room. Leave your stuff there and come with me, I want to introduce you to my parents"
They exited through the back door into the pool area. Susan's father was by the grill, roasting some burgers. Will immediately walked towards him
"Nice to meet you, Mr. Smith. Thanks for having me"
"Nice to meet you too, William. I hope you like your burgers rare" He wasn't exactly warm, but Will figured this must have been hard for him. He imagined this was the first time his daughter brought a boyfriend home.
"Oh, hey Will! I'm Jessie, Suzy's mother" A gorgeous mid aged woman approached Will and hugged him effusively. Will noticed Susan's mother was well built, and had a strong hug. They exchanged hellos and Jessie told him to make himself comfortable, handling him an ice lemonade. Will grabbed a chair and sat beside Susan. That's when he noticed that there was someone inside the pool, in sunglasses (but Will figured she must have been with her eyes shut), lying in a floatable cushion, tanning.
Will froze. He immediately noticed the young girl had washboard abs and large legs, that seemed filled with muscles. Will followed the girl's shape with his eyes, noticing her broad shoulders and beefy arms.
"That's.. that's..." he was still trying to manage what he was just seeing
"That's Melissa, my sister. I told you about her." Susan said
"Sure" Will was still shocked with Melissa's physique.

It took a while for Melissa to realize there was somebody else there. Smiling, she slid into the water and walked towards the stair, climbing out of the water. As if in slow motion, Will noticed the water dripping down from Melissa's wet body, rolling down through her sculpted abs, the muscles on her arms and shoulders contracting as she pulled her body from the pool. Melissa walked towards Will and extended her right hand to him. Will stood up clumsily, almost dropping the lemonade
"H-hi. I'm Will. Will Brown"
"Hi Will. I'm Suzy's small sister, Melissa. Nice to meet you"
As they shook hands, Will noticed the fibers and veins on Melissa's forearm contracting as her grip crushed his soft hand. As Melissa turned away, twisting and squeezing her long blonde hair to remove the excess of water, Will noticed her broad, lumpy back and her V-shaped torso. He felt really uncomfortable, but he simply couldn't take his eyes away from her.
"She is..." he didn't know what to say to his girlfriend
"Yeah, she is. Melissa has always been the athlete of the family. Softball, Soccer, Track and Field, you name it. She will probably get a full scholarship once she graduates from high school" Susan explained "But even I was a bit shocked when I came home. Turns out this year she decided she was going to lift weights too. According to her, she added almost 25 pounds this year."
Will was silent. He was having trouble controlling the hardness in his groin caused by Melissa's body. This was going to be a long week.

Forum Saradas

Sister In Law
« on: September 08, 2019, 01:36:07 am »

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sister In Law
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 02:04:51 am »
Chapter 2

The next morning Will woke up early as usual. He remained in bed for 15 minutes or so, remembering his dream. He had dreamt about Melissa bursting into his dorm room, back in college, dressed as a schoolgirl, in plissed skirts and a really tight white shirt, that showed off her muscles beautifully. She approached him, and he could smell the scent exhaling from her cleavage, so close she was. She asked if he wanted her to flex her muscles to him, and he said yes. Right when she was about to contract her biceps, he woke up. He was all sweaty. Will looked in his watch. 6:40 am. Unable to go back to sleep, Will decided to grab a glass of water in the kitchen. When his glass was about half full, he heard steps from the hallway. Afraid that Susan's father would walk into him wearing only his boxers, Will tried to race back to his room. When he was about to exit the kitchen, however, he bumped into someone. Carefully holding the glass, worried he might have spilled the water, he looked up and saw... Melissa.
She was wearing very tight runner shorts and matching sleeveless t-shirt, had her sneakers on her hands, with her socks on.
"Oh... sorry. I spilled water all over you" Will noticed the wet marks on Melissa's t-shirt, that were causing the fabric to adhere to her chest and abs where they got wet.
"Oh, that's ok... I was going out for my morning workout. I'll be all sweaty anyways" she smiled
Will was dead frozen. He had no idea what to say now. Melissa made the next move
"You're refilling that, I suppose" she pointed to his now almost empty glass of water
"Y-yes" he said, now noticing that it was almost empty
They headed back to the kitchen, where Melissa sat down and started putting on her sneakers. Trying his best not to look at her legs, Will refilled his glass. He turned back to her and noticed her big calves, defined and hard looking.
"S-so... Suzy tells me you're quite the track and field superstar" Will tried to make conversation
"Well, kind of. I hold the state record for the sprints... 100 and 200m. But I'm kind of trying some new things now"
"Oh, really? like what?"
"Well..." Melissa smiled shyly "We've always lifted weights and all for the track competitions... but now I've decided to take it more seriously, you know?" she seemed excited to talk about that, like it were a normal thing to do before 7am on a Sunday "I guess I have good genetics, and once I started noticing the changes on my body, I got hooked into it"
"Oh..." Will was ecstatic "S-so... so you're into... bodybuilding now"
"Yeah. I mean, like I said, at first it was more like necessity for running, but once I noticed muscles bulging here and there... I decided I wanted them to keep growing. It's more of a competition with myself, you know? Getting bigger and stronger. The biggest and strongest I can be. It's intoxicating, actually" Melissa was speaking freely, unaware of the effects she was causing on Will, who instinctively had sat down behind the counter and bent over, trying to hide the bulge in his boxers
"That's.... that's.. cool. I mean... one can tell you're really taking this seriously" Will managed to say
"Well, thank you, Will" Melissa smiled at him, flexing her right bicep. Will's jaw dropped as the large mount of muscle popped out from her arm "You should have seen me two month ago, though. I was really jacked. I lost some definition, cause I'm entering my bulking. By the end of summer I hope I have added at least more 10 to 15 pounds" she caressed her peaked muscle, making it bounce a couple times. Then, suddenly, she lowered her arm
"But here I am, keeping you from going back to bed. Sorry about it, I won't take your time anymore. Have a nice sleep, Will"
"T-thanks... have a great... great workout" Will answered. As if he could go back to sleep now

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 04:59:50 am »
Great start and I hope for more. Will Suzy also get big for Will?

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 06:03:11 pm »
Chapter 3

A Summer week in you 'in-laws' home, per se, was supposed to be relaxing and about bonding. To Will, however, it was becoming torture. The hot days, the pool, everything was meant to have people in short clothes and that meant Melissa's body on full display the whole day. It was hard for him not to stare. So he decided to take Susan and leave for the day. They went shopping, Susan drove him to the AT&T Stadium, where he bought a Cowboys jersey. He was trying to keep his mind away from Melissa and her bulging muscles, and it seemed to be working.
Around 4 pm they headed back home and found themselves all alone. Will and Susan changed into bathing clothes and headed to the pool. Before doing that, however, Will was smart enough to grab a short sleeved white button shirt with some yellow flowers on it. Very Hawaiian, very holiday-ish. At least, when Susan's parents came home he wouldn't be walking around shirtless.
Will placed his shirt along with his towel on a pool chair and dove in with Susan. They chatted and swam around for about 40 minutes, when they heard someone coming from the garage. It was Melissa. She was all sweaty, and as soon as she noticed her sister and her boyfriend on the pool, she came say hi
"Oh, hey guys! How's the water?" she asked as she took her sneakers out
"Excellent, Mel! Why don't you jump in?" Susan asked her younger sister
"Will do! Just gonna leave this stuff at my bedroom and change clothes" Melissa bounced away happily. Will couldn't help but notice the plump muscles that ran through her hamstrings all the way to her bowling ball butt. She looked really solid.

Melissa came back shortly, leaving her stuff on the floor behind a chair, and jumped into the water. Even though she was shorter, Will couldn't help but being impressed by how wide Melissa's lats looked. The straps of her bikini seemed really stretched tied around her back. He noticed that, though she did have some breast tissue, most of her cleavage was the split between her pectoral muscles. It was hard not to stare.
After a couple more minutes, before getting into trouble, Will decided to get out of the water and lay down on his chair. Putting his towel and shirt on the floor behind him, he laid back and closed his eyes, enjoying the last sun rays of the day. Melissa and Susan remained inside the pool, talking and laughing like good sisters. Will noticed that, next to her sister, Susan looked very fragile. Melissa was wider, larger and more solid everywhere.
After 30 minutes, he decided it was time for him to head back inside, take a shower and be presentable again to Susan's parents. Carelessly, he grabbed his stuff from the floor and headed to his bedroom.
Leaving the towel and the shirt over his bed, he went into the shower. He finished it up, dried himself, put on his boxers and a pair of jeans when he heard someone knocking on his door. Believing it was Susan, he opened it up. To his surprise, it was Melissa. And she was wearing...
"Is that my shirt?" Will asked, looking confused. He looked back to his bed and saw that he actually had grabbed Melissa's stuff when he left the pool.
"Yeah... I guess you mixed them up" Melissa giggled, justifying why she was there. Will noticed that Melissa didn't bother buttoning his shirt up. Then he realized that probably she couldn't have. His shirt was really tight on her arms and chest, restraining her movements. Yes, she was a teenage girl, but she was larger than him. He was shocked by that. Melissa noticed it too, but was very polite not to say anything.
Both the facts that the shirt was small for her and that her body was still damp from the pool made it very hard for her to take it out. Her arms were trapped into it's sleeves
"Can you... can you help me with this?" she asked naively, turning her back to him, hoping he would help her out of his shirt
Will noticed that the fabric was really stretched on her back, and that her lats were pressing the sleeves up into her armpits, making it very hard for her to extend her arms.
"S-sure" he cautiously grabbed the shirt by it's front and slid one side through her arm. Accidentally, he felt her extended tricep while doing it. It felt rock hard. He noticed the horseshoe shape as he took one side of the shirt out through her forearm and hand.
Uncovering her back he couldn't help but let out a little gasp of amazement. Melissa's back were very defined and large. Turning around, she extended her other arm while Will held the shirt so she could pull her arm free.
"Thanks" Melissa walked past him and grabbed her shirt from his bed. Distracted she put her shirt on, which dressed her nicely.
"Much better" she said as she was buttoning her shirt "I was feeling a bit trapped inside that" she pointed to the shirt Will was holding and giggled
Extending her arms and pretending to hug herself, she added
"Good, I wasn't able to move my arms" again she giggled "Not without risking ruining you shirt, at least"
Will, who was now holding his shirt in front of his crotch in an attempt to hide his arousal, was mumbling unintelligible words
"S-sorry a-about..."
"Oh, don't mind it. Honest mistake"
Melissa turned her back and exited the room, leaving the door open. Will watched as she walked away, wearing her shirt and the bottom of her bikini, the back of her leg muscles contracting at each step.

Offline hatour

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 09:48:46 am »
Great start.  Can't wait to read more.  Karma for all!

Offline Sicod

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 05:18:48 am »
I concur, fantastic.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2019, 08:36:40 am »
a very good start as always... K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2019, 02:44:11 pm »
Nice one!

Offline IAAPA

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2019, 06:42:42 pm »
Amazing! Karma!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2019, 03:35:57 am »
Great first chapters. Hope for more. +karma

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2019, 10:58:52 pm »
Good. Keep going.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2019, 09:19:37 pm »
Chapter 4

As the week went through, Will found ways to avoid having sexy thoughts about his girlfriend's sister, although he was having a hard time not to look at her when she was lying around the pool. Her tan, the soft, smooth look of her skin covering the hard layers of muscle, it was like a nightmare to Will. He was pretty sure Susan by now could tell Will was intrigued, to say the least, about Melissa's muscles. He felt like there was always an elephant in the room, but she never said a word.
It was Saturday, the last day before Will headed back to his home, and Susan's father decided he would throw another barbecue party as a farewell to his son in law. He and his wife had left for shopping, and Susan decided to join them. Will was taking a nap after lunch. He woke up around 2:30 pm and called for Susan. He found her note saying she decided to let him sleep and that she would be back in an hour or so.
Will left his room and headed to the bathroom, his bladder was full. Halfway through he passed across Melissa's room door, which was half opened. He saw through it that Melissas was in her bikinis, striking flexing poses in front of a mirror. Will froze, hypnotized by the show. Melissa seemed to be going through a posing routine, as if she was in a stand or something.
Will lost track of how long he just stood there, staring. It might have been hours or seconds, but the fact is that at some point Melissa saw him through the mirror. Instead of being ashamed, she calmly walked towards the door and opened it fully.
"Like what you saw?" She asked
"I... I..." Will's face was beet red, he had no idea of what to say
"It's okay, Will. It's not something you see everyday, I assume" Melissa talked with such a cool, calm tone that slowly relaxed Will
"S-so... you think about competing?" He managed to say
"You recognized that? Yeah.. Maybe next year I will"
"Cool"
"Come in" Melissa moved herself from the door making way for Will to enter her room. Not thinking straight, Will obeyed. Melissa closed the door behind them
"So... you want to feel them?" She asked him as if it were the most common thing in the world
"W-what? I-- I..." Will's mouth was shut by Melissa's bicep, which she flexed in front of his face. The large ball of muscle popped right before his eyes, inviting him to touch it. Trembling, Will caressed it, running his hands from her round shoulder up until her forearm, feeling the hardness of the plump muscle that emerged from the flex
"It's... It's... hard" he managed to say
"So... you like them?" Melissa asked, flexing her other arm now, in a powerful double bicep pose
"I... I...."
"It's okay, Will. I can tell. So, how long have you known?"
"Known... known what?"
"Don't be silly. How long have you known that you are attracted by muscles?" Melissa lowered her arms and brought them together in front of her abs, flexing her pecs in the process. Will's eyes immediately focused on her cleavage
"I... I didn't. Until I saw you" There was no point on denying it anymore
"Oh... that must be hard for you" She giggled "Of all people that could have triggered that on you, it was your girlfriend's little..." Melissa thought for a second "Well, your girlfriend's younger sister that did it. I can't exactly say I'm the little one" she giggled
Will was petrified. He couldn't move. He was trying not to cum right there.
"You know, luckily for you I found you cute. I mean" Melissa grabbed Will by his arms "You're a little skinny, but you're cute" She pulled him closer to her with ease. Will tried to break free, but Melissa's grip was really strong and tight, her fingers were almost crushing the little mass that were his biceps and triceps.
Melissa pushed Will against the wall, stepping closer to him, a few inches away. She could feel his rigid dick almost touching her. Melissa placed both her hands on the wall, trapping Will inside her arms. He looked at her. Even though she was at least a foot smaller, she looked dominant. Her triceps expanded fully, in a perfect display of who was in charge.
"Tell me, Will. Do you want to feel my muscles? Do you want me to show you how strong I am?"
"I... I...."
"If you want to, I could kick my sister's ass. I could crush her. Would you like that? See what I can do to her? to you?"
Will couldn't breathe, Melissa was only one inch away from him.
She removed one of her hands from the wall and grabbed his throbbing dick. Gently, she started pulling and pushing it
"Oh, you want it" She giggled "Maybe tonight I could show you..."
Turning around, Melissa pressed her butt against Will's crotch. With his dick he felt how hard her glutes were. Like a wrecking ball. Well, she was wrecking him. Melissa raised her arms and did a rear double bicep pose, slowly lowering her arms from above her head until  they were 90 degrees with her shoulders. The muscles on her back, her deltoids and biceps expanded beautifully. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he whispered
"Yes"

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2019, 09:36:22 pm »
Oh my... So damn hot!!!

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2019, 02:48:50 am »
Oh my that was hot! But is she just a tease? Would she really hurt her sister? Or is she just toying with him, to rile him up? Or maybe it's a test of loyalty? Whatever her intentions, his reply of "yes" is probably going to get him in deep trouble. Poor guy... he should have answered with more mumbling...

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2019, 04:43:19 am »
Hope Susan sees that she has to get stronger than her sister in a very short time or she loose him

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sister In Law

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View