Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580913 Posts in 74113 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 19, 2024, 10:39:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amber Black
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Amber Black  (Read 23762 times)

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Amber black 21 scammer? Don't think so, you?
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2013, 09:34:35 pm »
While I think she probably should have returned the guy's money (assuming the post is even real), I didn't see anything that would prevent me from seeing her.  In fact, I would be less inclined to see her if she had gone through with the crushing.  It's kind of funny that she told him she already donated the money to support abused animals.  What she really seems to be saying is "I thought about crushing snails but just couldn't bring myself to do it.  I realized that someone like you who wants to film such activity is an idiot, so I decided to actively support a cause that combats the actions of assholes like you." 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2013, 09:34:35 pm »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2013, 09:59:05 pm »
 And if you believe that she donated that money to charity...........  :D   :laugh:
 :tongue:

devas031

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2013, 11:28:08 pm »
While I think she probably should have returned the guy's money (assuming the post is even real), I didn't see anything that would prevent me from seeing her.  In fact, I would be less inclined to see her if she had gone through with the crushing.  It's kind of funny that she told him she already donated the money to support abused animals.  What she really seems to be saying is "I thought about crushing snails but just couldn't bring myself to do it.  I realized that someone like you who wants to film such activity is an idiot, so I decided to actively support a cause that combats the actions of assholes like you."

This is actually the same thing i think, she really humiliated him with that part. On the first one, I thought that she would never do that, and one guy on this thread said that she has bring him to the station!

But now i can think what relly happen; she finds out that guy is a little bit of weird and probably never did something like that (even he said that she find on some forum that she does) and then when he said to her that is in UK, she decided to make a fool from him.

Poor guy, not that he send her 200 $ but 250 $. But at least she gave the money for animals that are in damage from guy strange guy like him, she really humbled and make a fool from him.

Now, about wrestling session, my goal is some day to meet Figure Power, she seems like one of the strongest at this moment. But I'm not the match for her right now and she is also known for her "deposit refunding" so, I was thinking about some one sided domination wrestling with Amber Black just to see how much pain can I take now, and she looks very good for me, even she is a little bit heavier.

Fritz

« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2013, 09:45:38 am »
she anounced on WB270 that she will come to Uk in March. I sent her an e-mail one week ago to aarnage a session with her, but did not get an answer.  ???

Fritz

« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2013, 09:48:27 am »
she anounced on WB270 that she will come to Uk in March. I sent her an e-mail one week ago to aarnage a session with her, but did not get an answer.  ???

Sorry for the typing-mistakes.
what a shit that it is not possible to edit his own postings here.

Here the correct sentence:

she announced on WB270 that she will come to UK in March. I sent her an e-mail one week ago to arrange a session with her, but did not get an answer.  ???

santino corleone

« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2013, 08:23:21 pm »
I saw Amber Black  many years ago when she was just starting out. I found her to be very attractive with nice long legs and a great rack.
I had a nice time with her. The only downside was that she was very much into the money and wanted to negotiate the price more than most.

dooleyboy

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2013, 04:39:34 am »
Recently booked session while Amber on tour for semi-competitive wrestling. Luckily, at last moment inquired about "her definition" of semi-competitive. Her reply ... "I use 100% of my strength and you use 50%." First, thought it was a joke because all she knew about me was older, new to sessions, nothing more. One reason contacted her because her site stated she's stronger than most males. Couldn't cancel fast enough. Ironically, following sessions with big and small females ... all competitive, all fun, no one got hurt (permanently ... kiddin).

AmberScammer

« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2013, 02:32:06 am »

Let me assure you the post is real.  I wrote it! It's surprising how many of you think I would go to these lengths of creating a blog site making up a story like this.  It's also surprising how many of you have been brainwashed by the "Amber Fan Club" claiming I sent money without an agreement.

If anyone is a member of Amber's yahoo group, it is on the record that she sent an email to the entire group that she makes insect crushing videos for $200.  Check your mail archive for this email sent at the date specified.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VSkfGrUkqB0/UIh25IH9qTI/AAAAAAAAAAw/b3__BgCmD-0/s1600/email+1.png

Secondly, some of you begrudge me for asking for an insect crushing video.  What are we living back in the 60's where we judge other peoples fantasies and do you all work for PETA?  They are insects, snails for god sake!  How many of you Americans hunt deer or step on a spider in the home.  For christ sake!

Let me be clear, this was a calculated scam by Amber.  She deliberately stalled, not replying to emails waiting 6 weeks, the period paypal will investigate fraud, before she told me she wouldn't make the video.  She knows I don't live in the US and she is ripping off foreign citizens thinking she can get away with it without being called out.  I know others that have been scammed who simply don't have the basic skills to create a blog site and ensure it gets good search results on Google.  Anyone who defends her actions is a bigot and / or a fool.   Damn - you guys should be thanking me for warning you that she is a scammer and a crack addict.  Read the damn blog and the links I provided.

I would be weary of sending deposits for wrestling sessions too.  She has been known to be a no-show.  Why hasn't she been called out yet? Because Ron W (i won't say his full name), who I believe runs wb270, is madly in love with her and gets free sessions.  The wb270 admin whoever he is admits he doesn't pay for sessions. 

Amber has personally emailed me since and offered to return half the money to remove the blog.  That was before Christmas.  I'm still waiting!!! 

AmberScammer

« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2013, 02:32:56 am »
And if you believe that she donated that money to charity...........  :D   :laugh:

I'm glad the moderators are tuned in.   ;)

Offline raraparu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2013, 05:39:16 am »
Ron Weberman does not run the wb270 site, but he does suck up to Amber Black.

AmberScammer

« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2013, 06:03:27 am »

I wasn't sure.  They seem to talk the same.  Ron admitted himself he doesn't pay for sessions, so you can appreciate his motives to try and have his cronies discredit me.  All the facts are there in the emails though.  Black and while for all to see.

bharvester

« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2013, 06:46:56 am »
I had no idea that snails were animals until I read this thread.  This has been very educational.

Offline 8spaces

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2013, 12:27:03 pm »
Neither did I. I think I will go out and crush a couple of snails in solidarity.
User is currently banned [View]

bharvester

« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2013, 07:29:56 am »
Neither did I. I think I will go out and crush a couple of snails in solidarity.
I was trying to think of something that was less erotic then stepping on snails, but I'm stumped.

Offline wb270

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2013, 03:59:08 am »

I'm not RW and I do run the wb270 site.   And I don't suck up to Amber Black, who is quite pretty, but is in my experience something of a pain to deal with, and not the brightest star in the sky. 

Still, my sympathies are with Amber here, and I'm glad she won't crush snails so somebody can get his rocks off watching a pretty girl crush small animals.  And in fact there is a US Federal Law that "makes it a crime to sell or distribute videos showing animals being intentionally crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury. It exempts depictions of veterinary and husbandry practices, the slaughter of animals for food, as well as depictions of hunting, trapping or fishing." http://aldf.org/article.php?id=1546  This law was passed nearly unanimously by both the Senate and House, supported by Republicans and Democrats alike, and immediately signed into law by the President on Dec. 10, 2010.   It replaces a much broader law that was overturned by the Supreme Court as too broad, in a case that involved a documentary on Pit Bulls that showed scenes of dogfights filmed in Japan, where dogfighting is legal.

At any rate I'm not going to use the leverage I have (i.e. threaten to kick Amber off wb270.com) to help this guy get his money back.  Like most of us, including the Congress and President, I think his fetish is a disgusting perversion.  And at any rate, I run wb270.com for the purpose of connecting men with women who will do wrestling, martial arts, boxing and similar kinds of sessions with men.  I let women advertise other services, but won't add women who don't do some kind of wrestling, MA, boxing and the like.  I don't charge anything for listings, and the site is an effective place for women to advertise, so I have to limit who I will list or I'd have no time to make a living or even sleep.

I wouldn't let anybody advertise to do crush videos on wb270.com, even if it weren't illegal: it's patently disgusting.  And I won't get involved in disputes involving much of anything other than wrestling, boxing or MA sessions with a man.  If you are a photographer or a "producer" and use wb270.com to find actors or models and have a problem with them, don't complain to me, I don't care.  If you pay a girl on my list to do any kind of video for you and she doesn't deliver, don't complain to me, I don't much care, although I might remove anything from her profile that offers to make or sell video or do video sessions.  If you have a problem with a girl involving crush videos (or anything else that is illegal) don't complain to me. 

If you have a serious problem with a girl involving a wrestling session, such as taking a deposit and then refusing to do the session as agreed or return the deposit, then I may be able to help you, if you can really prove the facts of the case to me or if the woman does not contest them.  If it's serious enough I'll try and investigate and if I can reach a clear decision about who is right and who is wrong (which is often very hard to do - I'm not the FBI), then I may either suggest to the girl that I think it would be wise to do something (which sometimes has an effect) or tell her to refund the money or I'll remover her from the list.  If I make a threat, I will carry it out.  There are women who I see complaints about on SARADAS who used to be on wb270.com and are no longer listed there, for that reason.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amber Black

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View