Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572515 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 03:55:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385299 times)

gokuman7

Re: hi
« Reply #825 on: March 14, 2018, 04:22:38 pm »
hi guys im so exite to be here

Glad to have you on board.

Offline Marcellis

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #826 on: March 16, 2018, 02:54:40 pm »
Hello,

I have a special admiration for women who are not only strong and beautiful but also highly intelligent. For me the ultimate amazon is characterized by beauty, muscles and brains.
I know some female bodybuilders who must have a high iq, like for example Amber DeLuca and Lisa Cross. Recently I chatted on hbc with an ifbb-model from Romania. She let me know she once scored 127 in a iq-test and sent me the prove of it by e-mail.  I was so amazed by it.

So I am new here and I hope I can have a joyful time in this forum.

Greetings,

Marcellis

Offline Pierre_est

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #827 on: March 28, 2018, 04:29:51 pm »
Greetings,
I'm a long time fan of fbb. This is my second time being a member here, this time since January and this is my first post. So obviously I'm a lurker. Trying to rectify this. I'm just basically a really shy person and have a bit of worry about my wife catching me on here. I'd like to get a chance to discuss with other guys who are in similar situations how they manage it. My main interests of course are the awesome ladies.

Offline D_Bo

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Lover of female combat sports and sessions
« Reply #828 on: March 31, 2018, 12:05:02 am »
Hi,
New member and fan of FBB. Truly a fan of female combat sports but that lead me to enjoying FBB too. I'm into session wrestling and every time I need a solid review, I find myself on this site, so I decided to join. Hope to meet others who and share experiences!

Greetings,
I'm a long time fan of fbb. This is my second time being a member here, this time since January and this is my first post. So obviously I'm a lurker. Trying to rectify this. I'm just basically a really shy person and have a bit of worry about my wife catching me on here. I'd like to get a chance to discuss with other guys who are in similar situations how they manage it. My main interests of course are the awesome ladies.
crap, I'm a lurker too! I just joined lol
Not sure how to help you with your wife. Have you tried talking to her about it? I've had gf's I've told about my interest and a couple were understanding and even intrigued!

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #829 on: April 05, 2018, 08:13:45 am »
Hi Pierre, I love the muscular women look too. My wife doesn’t fully know how long I go on here, but she has caught me a few times checking out muscled women on the web. It’s cool now, but I don’t go overboard with it and admire the works of art when my wife is not around.
User is currently banned [View]

gokuman7

« Reply #830 on: April 08, 2018, 08:04:34 am »
Hi Pierre, I love the muscular women look too. My wife doesn’t fully know how long I go on here, but she has caught me a few times checking out muscled women on the web. It’s cool now, but I don’t go overboard with it and admire the works of art when my wife is not around.

How does she feel about your taste in muscular women?

giantwishes

« Reply #831 on: April 09, 2018, 05:09:15 am »
Great to be on here. Really into huge women- especially breasts. Big muscles to carry them around certainly help!

Offline markrow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #832 on: April 09, 2018, 10:39:50 am »
Hi guys!
My name is Marco and I'm a fan of muscular women since I was a kid. Sorry for my bad english, but it is not my first language. I hope to find good. Cheers!

TinyLife

« Reply #833 on: April 11, 2018, 05:07:43 am »
Hi, I'm new here, been a lurker for a while. I've been a fan of powerful women for a long time. FBBs just fall under that category. My appreciation of these women of fitness became an influence in a way. While I don't throw iron around all day, trying to increase my mass...I have become very into being healthy and fit. I jog more, I am disciplined with my diet. I've lost 40 pounds since the final quarter of 2017.

Just wanted to say hello!

Offline Chameleon

• Activity:
    0%
  • writer of fiction
« Reply #834 on: April 19, 2018, 08:18:38 pm »
Hello folk,

New here so thought I’d say hi. I’ve been a fan of female bodybuilding since I first realised such a thing existed. I like to write short stories so joined saradas to post some of my tales. If you’re a fan a muscle women fiction I hope you'll check them out.

absRaineee

« Reply #835 on: April 23, 2018, 07:32:54 am »
New to here.  ;)  I only have little abs, but I wanna get more abs and better physique.  Very happy to join in here.  :hey: Hope I could learn something from here.

Offline BodybuilderMilfer

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #836 on: April 23, 2018, 06:49:59 pm »
Hi there. Huge fan of female bodybuilders and female wrestlers (when combined, heaven soars). Thrilled in the thriving 90s, when everybody's dream was within reach, hopeful that one day that level of appreciation of the jacked female body will make a comeback. I travel frequently, so I have been lucky enough to land experiences in several areas of the world. As for me, amateur bodybuilder with almost two decades of dedication and decent results.

Disarm

New to the board!
« Reply #837 on: April 24, 2018, 10:00:57 pm »
Just wanted to say hi to the community. Member of other forums and grew up in bodybuilding with my mom being a fitness competitor and being featured in top magazines to my step dad being a successful NPC competitor as well. As for me, ex military and just trying to enjoy life and health and meet some new people to enjoy the healthy lifestyle. I joined because my mom asked me to lol. You're supposed to do what mom asks, right?

Been around the community and anabolics since 2002 so I have a wealth of knowledge. Pretty open person. Don't post many pictures at all, but I answer almost any question. Great to be here and it's crazy to see so many sub forums.

To my latinas

Mucho gusto! Hablo un poco de español. Aprendiendo con mi esposa hermosa.

Offline nathanfrx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Hi I'm Nate
« Reply #838 on: May 13, 2018, 01:14:57 am »
Hello... I'm Nate. An admirer of muscular females. Any tips in how to being respectful to muscular women without objectifying them?

Thanks a many!

Offline malhavoc431

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #839 on: May 13, 2018, 04:19:53 pm »
So I guess I'll chime in as well. I'm an admirer of fit females, like many here. It was my current girlfriend who pointed me here. She's former military and my personal trainer these days. Hoping to lurk around for tips and tricks to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View