Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573849 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 05:13:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 387499 times)

Liesbeth

Re: New member intro
« Reply #675 on: September 11, 2016, 09:17:21 am »
Hi Wlcome

:wob: ^-^

Forum Saradas

Re: New member intro
« Reply #675 on: September 11, 2016, 09:17:21 am »

masterelioelli

Hello!
« Reply #676 on: September 12, 2016, 03:20:43 pm »
Hi. I'm a fan of FBB and fitness from Italy!

8)

Meatball

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #677 on: September 21, 2016, 11:48:39 pm »
Hello Gentlemen,
I'm new here and can't for the life of me figure out how to search for any posts on a particular session girl.  How does one search for reviews on a particular woman?
Thanks and sorry for what I am sure will turn out to be a stupid question.
Meat

iam.TRUTH718

Starting Fresh...
« Reply #678 on: September 27, 2016, 10:09:37 pm »
Peace to all of my fellow fans of FBBs.
I was on here once before as truth718, but for some wild reason I figured I'd start fresh and from the beginning.
I'm gonna post stuff on here at least once a day (if not once a week).

Bless up!

iam.TRUTH718

« Reply #679 on: September 27, 2016, 10:12:49 pm »
Peace.
I'm a 32 year old Black male from Brooklyn NY.
Huge fan of female bodybuilders, though I've never been blessed enough to MEET one.

I have webcam videos willing to share, only if what YOU have is worth it!

BearHugger

« Reply #680 on: September 28, 2016, 10:51:20 am »
Hi!

I'm a guy who likes the scene of strong women wrestling pretty much anyone but probably against men in particular.  I go by "BearHugger" or "BareHugger" on sites where that does not offend anyone's sensitivities!  Too much violence in sporting combat offends my sensibilities and I like pleasure being substituted there as a wrestling weapon, but that might offend other's sensibilities, although I think some exceptions can be made in both instances when it comes to fantasy/art more than reality.  I also LOVE female muscle art and wrestling art, and have heard saradas was one of the main places to check out for that.  That seems to be true - lots of fun!  I also almost forgot - I like to write wrestling stories when time permits.

h3h34

« Reply #681 on: October 01, 2016, 06:01:50 am »
Just getting a handle on the community. Trying not to lurk anymore.

gokuman7

« Reply #682 on: October 07, 2016, 03:08:02 pm »
Hi!

I'm a guy who likes the scene of strong women wrestling pretty much anyone but probably against men in particular.  I go by "BearHugger" or "BareHugger" on sites where that does not offend anyone's sensitivities!  Too much violence in sporting combat offends my sensibilities and I like pleasure being substituted there as a wrestling weapon, but that might offend other's sensibilities, although I think some exceptions can be made in both instances when it comes to fantasy/art more than reality.  I also LOVE female muscle art and wrestling art, and have heard saradas was one of the main places to check out for that.  That seems to be true - lots of fun!  I also almost forgot - I like to write wrestling stories when time permits.

welcome

gavml

« Reply #683 on: October 08, 2016, 12:50:55 pm »
Hey all
New member fan of the sport after being in the gym for a fair few years. Joined as there seems to be so much content and so much going on in this community
 :singing:

Offline RandomUser

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #684 on: October 08, 2016, 10:45:56 pm »
Hey all, big fan of sensual FBB for years. Just figured I'd join and take it all in.

Offline goremeridian

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #685 on: October 10, 2016, 05:49:24 pm »
Hi all! The name's goremeridian. Big fan of freaky, inhumanly muscled women. I write stories too and look forward to posting a few on here :)

quadrisea

New member intro
« Reply #686 on: October 11, 2016, 11:49:36 am »
Hi all,
I am a new member from South Africa who has long been fascinated by athletic muscular women and find this site to be amazing.
I am hoping to get some session ladies to visit Cape Town some time and show them around.

gokuman7

« Reply #687 on: October 11, 2016, 02:49:17 pm »
Hi all! The name's goremeridian. Big fan of freaky, inhumanly muscled women. I write stories too and look forward to posting a few on here :)

Hi and Welcome

slara110

« Reply #688 on: October 19, 2016, 04:22:44 am »
Hey my name is Steven. I love female bodybuilders and I'm amazed by how much muscle these women can put on. I'm not ashamed at all and these women need recognition for all their hard work.

gokuman7

« Reply #689 on: October 20, 2016, 03:20:32 pm »
welcome

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View