Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572635 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:24:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer  (Read 238473 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Today

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
2018 Venice Pro Qualifier December 1st.   1st place and overall = pro card IFBB Pro League

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Current condition. Smallest since 2017. 2020 debut is off, but there is plenty of time to prepare for 2021, Pro League debut, possibly Figure or Physique against the best in the world!
We wish you good luck, whatever you decide.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
ROUND ONE starts TODAY!!

2 Years ago, Marina entered the Ms Health and Fitness competition 2018.
With help and the support of her friends, and her fans on Saradas, we helped Marina get to the Semi Finals!

She beat many more famous and established athletes, and was only just beaten to the finals. All thanks to her friends.

Marina is entering again this year. You can support her by voting once per day. Will she do better in 2020? We will see. Good luck Marina!

Here is the LINK if you want to help Marina. At the moment, she is 4th in the first round.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer (aka Marina Panther, Marticia_Power) IFBB Pro
« Reply #274 on: August 22, 2020, 05:48:10 pm »
The Result for Marina in the Ms Health and Fitness 2020 is that she is out of the contest in round 4, coming 10th in her group out of 10 ( she needed to be 5th to go through to round 5).  So, sadly,  Marina has dropped out well short of her incredible semi final placing in 2018.
You will remember in 2018 she came 6th = in the Semi Finals, just missing a place in the top 5 for the finals, and most of the time she was top in her group, so she was in the contest almost to the end.

In 2020 the placings for her were :
Round 1 started 4th, finished 11th, top 20 went through.
Round 2 started 11th, finishes 11th, top 15 went through.
Round 3 started 11th, rose to 9th, finished 10th, top 10 went through.
Round 4 started  10th, finished 10th, top 5 went through.

Thanks to those fans who voted. You can follow Marina's group here. www.mshealthandfitness.com/browse/2020/group-a18a2904

They are still in the Group phase, to decide the winner in Marina's group. On Thursday the winner will be decided, and she will go through to the deciding rounds, when is starts to get tough!

There are some big names in the contest including Veteran Laura Creavalle, so have a hunt to see who is still there! Good luck to the remaining competitors!

How the 2020 Result for Marina was announced

Flash back to the excitement of 2018's Semi Final battle!

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
2007 - World Championship in Santa-Susanna 11th,  2011 - Arnold Classic USA 1st in middleweight class, runner up overall,  2018 - NPC / Pro qualification ceremony 1st in class Bodybuilding, runner up overall.

Marina comments  "... all bodybuilding. Unfortunately, I don't have a nice story about #transformationtuesday, because my body has always had up and down development (and still has), but I can say - even if everything isn't perfect in life or not everything goes according to plan - by no means let yourself down! Get up and go! Forget about pain, don't accept everyday stress as stress and always look ahead !!! That signs an athlete !!!"

The most amazing progress was from 2007 to 2010 - 2011 when Marina was defeated easily in 2007, but in 2008 onwards she was unbeaten (except in the Arnold overall contests), often taking on the same athletes that had beaten her and winning the rematch. Always good to watch an athlete develop in her sport.

Which photo of the 3 do you prefer?

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%

"Physical development sometimes has to do not only with muscle mass, but also with muscle quality and self-well-being💗
In the past I always tried - bigger - bigger / heavier / dry / harder ... if I lost a few kg - panic immediately - have to catch up etc ... Yes, of course, I'll lie if I say - I was Back then I wasn't sad if I only lost 17 kg after my accident in 2015 ... yes - I was ... but - then gained some weight again, thank God.
Noon later started losing everything again, but that was due to my illness ...
... Well, but I've learned something else - firstly - good muscle quality shows years of experience and, personally, I feel very full in a fit body but without too many muscles. At the moment I'm not training with heavy weights, but rather working for better quality and harmony.
At the moment I'm thinking of the figure class, but if I gain quality without violence and stress, then of course I'll come back to the physique class ... I just love this class❤
Love on stage and ambition still exist, but that's not the most important thing. The most important thing is to feel comfortable in your own body; staying young, fit and healthy 💗"

Offline schillster1

• Activity:
    0%
Great looking arms as well as body!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%

"By chance I found 2 old photos of myself - 2006 - from my very first competition in bodybuilding, back then still in fitness class. 14 years ago - 21 years old. Sometimes nice to have such memories))"

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Leipzig 2018, a week before her pro debut at the IFBB Elite Madrid, Physique.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%

Marina's supporting words that accompanied this photo on her blog, translated from Russian by Google Translate.

"So beautifully written - read it. And please, there is no need to argue about what has been written - the most important thing here is that a person does not worry about those who are now in another world:
"...Is there life after death?" - a question that occupies the human mind from the moment of its appearance. The human body is just a cell for the soul - a spirit that leaves the body after the death of a person, becoming free. He goes to the astral world, where he can move at absolutely any speed, sweep over the Earth Sometimes on Earth after a person's death they yearn for him for too long, and then the soul experiences severe pain, as people create a kind of “anchors” that prevent the human spirit from striving upward and helping others.
Some people arrange pompous funerals for their deceased relatives and friends, believing that in this way they pay tribute to them, but this is far from the case. The grave contains nothing but a rotting corpse. The spirit of your loved one is already far in the astral plane, and crying over it, first of all, you show selfishness and selfishness, your unwillingness to come to terms with his departure. You should not mourn your loved one for too long, as you should know that life after death exists, and it is simply amazing for its beauty."

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer

This Photo from December 27th 2017 when she spent Christmas with her husband and mother in law.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View