Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575380 Posts in 73150 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 03:59:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mirage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mirage  (Read 20883 times)

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Mirage
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2023, 11:15:04 am »
Still not heard a word from her after requesting a response to a new non aggressive message. 'Sessiongirls' Jennifer is also trying to make contact with her.

It's very difficult to know what to believe, if people do not communicate in a timely fashion. I'm still waiting for any sort of message from her. 😟

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2023, 11:15:04 am »

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2023, 07:58:15 pm »
It's very difficult to know what to believe, if people do not communicate in a timely fashion. I'm still waiting for any sort of message from her. 😟

Last message that I got from her, was just before the weekend that she has been sleeping most of the last few days.

-Squeezemebaby

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2023, 08:13:16 pm »
Many thanks 'squeezemebaby''.
 As a fair minded man, I don't want her to lose any of her sources of income and have asked Jennifer at 'Sessiongirls' to hold back an extra week, before taking any sort of action. l just hope that she finds the time to contact me and make amends. If she especially likes to communicate with you, perhaps you can make her aware of what's happening 🙏🏼🤔

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2023, 08:21:36 am »
I made her aware last week. She replied in a way that I made me think she didn't read it well; something was off. Then I heard from her local friends about the accident and her being in hospital, bandage, etc. and a few days later she told me as well. As soon as I know more, I'll surely let ya know!
-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2023, 08:42:33 am »
Thanks 'squeezemebaby'. Your information is greatly appreciated and I wish her a speedy recovery. 🙏🏼😊

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2023, 12:05:46 am »
Good news at last. Mirage is recovering from her injuries and is catching up with her emails and messages.
 She has contacted me and has promised to refund the session deposit. I've informed Jennifer at 'Sessiongirls' of the communication.
 I hope Mirage makes a quick recovery and have stated that if she tours the UK next year, I would hope to meet her.

Thanks for all who helped and showed concern 👍👏😊🙏🏼

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2023, 09:47:39 pm »
That's great to hear. I can surely recommend seeing her when she visits again. She always looks amazing and is totally awesome.
-Squeezemebaby

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2023, 11:05:22 am »
Just a note to vindicate Mirage from all her contentious service issues. She has recently refunded my session deposit. Also she has apologized for her lack of communication and her not being able to make the session as arranged, due to having sustained some serious injuries. Wishing her a speedy full recovery.  Thanks to all who assisted, especially 'squeezemebaby' and Jennifer Thomas (Sessiongirls). 👍👏🙏🏼😊

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2023, 02:13:37 pm »
Good to hear! Have a great weekend!
-Squeezemebaby

Online Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2023, 05:33:09 pm »
I, however, will reiterate the issues as I am still waiting to hear back from her

Offline Yoiko

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2023, 09:28:05 am »
I had booked a session at November 16th. in Athens Greece. I had send her a deposit of 150 euros. A few days before the session I emailed her for confirmation and she answered that the trip has been cancelled. I requested my money back and I have no response.
At the past I had many sessions with many girls and this is the first time that happens something like that to me.

Offline Yoiko

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2023, 12:41:17 pm »
She replied me today.
"Hi
I sent your refund on the same day you requested it
Because I am from the Caribbean, and did not have funds in my paypal account, the funds were sent via a paypal e check and would take 5-7 days to show in your account".
I think the problem is solved.

Offline Yoiko

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2023, 09:15:30 am »
I received the refund of my deposit. Hope she is ok.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mirage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View