Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572500 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 03:21:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;  (Read 42799 times)

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2018, 08:45:39 am »
The worst I've had was with Layla  - she seemed uninterested, so I asked her if she was bored and she immediately became hostile, telling me to go f myself and other things. The site admins were super understanding and refunded my credits.

It's too bad. She's gorgeous.

Forum Saradas

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2018, 10:34:20 am »
not really a complaint just an observation. there are plenty of muscular girls ont he site but this is the first time i noticed one that is just overweight and doesn't have any visible muscle? maybe i'm wrong and she's a powerlifter idk, not into that look, but yikes

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2018, 06:13:22 pm »
not really a complaint just an observation. there are plenty of muscular girls ont he site but this is the first time i noticed one that is just overweight and doesn't have any visible muscle? maybe i'm wrong and she's a powerlifter idk, not into that look, but yikes

That has been my peeve on other sites. The way women list themselves as "muscular" but  then they look like the pics below. I may be a purist but I would not call any of these women muscular. And then on some sites, guys will put tags that say, "muscular" or "biceps." Of course when I put "no muscles" that tag never seems to post.  ??? Its bad enough that there is not enough real femuscle in general but to have to weed through women with no resemblance to what they say they are  :angry:
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2018, 06:38:55 pm »

That has been my peeve on other sites. The way women list themselves as "muscular" but  then they look like the pics below. I may be a purist but I would not call any of these women muscular. And then on some sites, guys will put tags that say, "muscular" or "biceps." Of course when I put "no muscles" that tag never seems to post.  ??? Its bad enough that there is not enough real femuscle in general but to have to weed through women with no resemblance to what they say they are  :angry:

You can't always rely on those other sites. Their definition of muscular and athletic are different.  I agree that some of the girls at hbc look like it's been a while since they've been to the gym, but they still don't look as bad as these girls pictured.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2018, 08:24:51 pm »
In my case the one I’m thinking of is as bad as one of those photos.

The only thing that bothers me more is when the photos are 5-10 years old and they’re completely different. 

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2018, 09:07:35 pm »

The only thing that bothers me more is when the photos are 5-10 years old and they’re completely different. 

Are you serious? At least you get a glimpse of them in free chat before you commit

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2018, 10:57:25 pm »
yeah i never go in without checking unless its one of my regulars. i only visit 5 or so women

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2018, 11:05:20 pm »
1. Eating on camera. Please.
2. Walking away from the camera. Then go offline.
3. Looking like you just rolled out of bed, or rolled in after a full night out.
4. Not talking or communicating at all. (This is especially true of some many Eastern European ladies. Could be a language problem but I doubt it.)
5. Demanding tips.
6. And I just saw this one minutes ago from a well-known FBB who is also known for being slightly off - smoking a cigarette or something while on camera.

The well-known and very well-known ladies know how to present themselves and know they are performing. Makeup, hair, clothing (or lack of same), communication (either verbal or written). Many others? Jeez....
User is currently banned [View]

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2018, 01:04:15 pm »
1. Eating on camera. Please.
2. Walking away from the camera. Then go offline.
3. Looking like you just rolled out of bed, or rolled in after a full night out.
4. Not talking or communicating at all. (This is especially true of some many Eastern European ladies. Could be a language problem but I doubt it.)
5. Demanding tips.
6. And I just saw this one minutes ago from a well-known FBB who is also known for being slightly off - smoking a cigarette or something while on camera.

The well-known and very well-known ladies know how to present themselves and know they are performing. Makeup, hair, clothing (or lack of same), communication (either verbal or written). Many others? Jeez....
This is an incredibly thoughtful - and helpful(!) - post.  Thank you so much for sharing your perspectives and confirming what we know to be true: that would-be clients prefer to visit the rooms of women who are engaging and interested in them.

With limited exceptions, we want the models to be in control of their rooms, but at the same time, there are some "common sense" standards I think most of us can agree on that will create much better value for the clients AND for the models and you have done a terrific job of outlining them here.  Thanks so much!

FemFlexUSA thanks. As for the guys who are on "free" here are some "do's and don'ts":

1. DO be complimentary. I know, it's obvious but some guys...
2. DON'T talk about blantant sex acts, UNLESS she does first.
3. DON'T talk about age or weight unless the woman in question brings it up.
4. If you are a fan of a lady but either can't tip, go private, etc. due to budget or whatever DON'T waste their time with plenty of talk. If you know them and want to at least communicate, say hello quick and get off so she can spend time with paying customers. Some may love the attention, but they are there to make $$$.

Guys, those are just a few suggestions.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2018, 04:49:56 am »
i mean that's easy stuff. but when i was more frequent on the site you don't know how many times i've done into 1:1 and had the woman say something along the lines of "thank you for getting me out of free chat people were asking weird questions or in general just being too weird". like repetitive asking to flex with no tips, or asking to pm. or going straight for the sex act question or weird fetish out in the open. the stupidity and boorishness is astounding. i know it's a cam site but have some common decency.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2018, 09:41:28 pm »

Are you serious? At least you get a glimpse of them in free chat before you commit

That usually works. Not always. There have been times when the girl had the cam tight on her face/collarbone, I asked if her condition was like her photos and she lied. Those privates last about 20 seconds. Not a bug deal, but definitely frustrating.

Offline Musclelover321_

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2019, 10:51:09 pm »
My worst experience was buffyj1, which is a shame cause she's extremely attractive, but a complete bitch. I took her to one on one and asked if she could flex and literally did nothing and I got mad and called her a bitch for wasting my time.

Offline uxiel [abracadabra]

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2019, 05:05:39 pm »
alesyamuscledoll is a complete waste. I went in premium and asked if she could flex. She said I forgot to say please. Nothing about the way I asked could have been interpreted as rude, but whatever, she wants to put on that bitchy domme hat, fine, I said please. She waited a minute and said "too late" and left. If she's not going to flex, she shouldn't be on the site.

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2019, 09:42:11 pm »
The numbers tell us that the strictly financial domme persona is among the least profitable, even for models who have great muscularity and looks.  If it's a part of the program, a model can do well, but when that is the program, they make a lot less than I'd expect.  As consumers, you are in complete control of what you want. Not every model will fulfill every need or request, but we feel that there's a model for everyone on the site 7 days a week. You just have to find the ones for you.

If you ever have a substandard experience in a paid chatroom, email us - help@herbicepscam.com - with your username and details and, if relief is indicated, we'll get credits back to you.  We want everyone using the service to respect our customers by providing a friendly experience and good value.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2019, 10:19:37 pm »
I had a similar experience with buffyj1. She’s been on the site long enough that she can hang in premium free but if you go in she usually has a paper over the camera and it’s a real gamble when she’ll come back. Depends on if she hears the notification i guess. The last time I visited (maybe in February) I took to private and asked to flex and she just shook her head. I stuck around for a few more minutes but that was it. Shake because in the past she’s normally been so great on cam and friendly and ready to pose.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View