Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575787 Posts in 73221 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 04:21:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Sylvie Chiavuzzo = Sylvie Menelkova Y/N?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sylvie Chiavuzzo = Sylvie Menelkova Y/N?  (Read 8416 times)

tubi

Sylvie Chiavuzzo = Sylvie Menelkova Y/N?
« on: April 30, 2014, 11:35:54 pm »
I remember downloading this pic in the 90's.  I remember her last name vaguely as something like Menelkova, her first name as maybe Sylvie.  I never saw contest photos of her.

Forum Saradas

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Any idea who this is?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 02:24:56 am »
I know this maybe hard, but if you will look at the URL you posted, it states her name is Sylvie Menelkova.  She is also listed on da web as "Sylvie Chiavuzzo"

Now what I really figure you were doing is fishing for more pictures.  So....

First a little info.
Silvie is a swiss athlete who"s competing in the WABBA. She started to workout in 1989 and entered her 1st show in 1990. Since then, she won several times the swiss WABBA fitness national title, and placed 2nd in the WABBA World Championships in 1996 and 1999 !

Silvie lives in the French speaking area of Switzerland, just near Laussane and Geneva. She"s working as a fitness intructor in the Athletic Fitness Gym in Cossonay.

She"s 1,62.5 m tall, and weights 54-58 kg

Then some pics.  First off a few in the era you posted and some other ones.

(I almost thought it was a different woman, but if you look threw these you will see the same earrings in a couple of the pics.)

Oh and mite as well add some sample vid clips too.

And then to make life easy a zip.

DL LINK DELETED / EXPIRED…RE-UP NEEDED

PS. I see my dupe checker was just about useless, I should have looked close as there are some dupes I see now.  Sorry, just dump the extras.

tubi

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 03:23:00 am »
Many Thanks, Sar-Net!  Obviously I WAS fishing for pictures but I wanted info and you gave me plenty.  Karma to you.  I had no idea (and I'm still not totally convinced) that Sylvie Menelkova(?) and Chiavuzzo were one and the same.  I have pictures of both (?) women but by no means all the ones you posted.  The photo that I posted and the (originally) anonymous photo below, which I found at a different time somewhere on the internet, were both named (with different spellings at different times) by ME from vague memory when I downloaded them.  So I honestly don't remember what her exact Slavic surname was when I DID see it.  The picture below still looks to me like the woman in the picture I posted more than it does Sylvie Chiavuzzo.  It's not just the hair and eyelashes, it's the smile and overall demeanor of the two (?) girls.  Sylvie Chiavuzzo is more ... vivacious??  Anyway, thanks again.  An excellent post!

tubi

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 03:45:05 am »
Sar-Net, my good man, I hear you.  But, despite the similarities,  I've now stopped comparing the "two" women's features and I am convinced that they are in fact TWO DIFFERENT brunette muscle chicks with similar earrings named Sylvie.  And I still need to find the one I believe to be a Slav.  You see, I'm deeply in love.  Do you happen to know where you came upon the first 5 pictures in your first post in this thread?  I need to keep looking.  Those pictures are entitled "meehel", and I wonder if that may be part of the woman's surname (Menelkova does not appear in any Google search, but Mehelkova appears to be a Czech surname).  Thanks for putting up with me.  Tubi

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 10:45:27 pm »
Sar-Net, my good man, I hear you.  But, despite the similarities,  I've now stopped comparing the "two" women's features and I am convinced that they are in fact TWO DIFFERENT brunette muscle chicks with similar earrings named Sylvie.  And I still need to find the one I believe to be a Slav.  You see, I'm deeply in love.  Do you happen to know where you came upon the first 5 pictures in your first post in this thread?  I need to keep looking.  Those pictures are entitled "meehel", and I wonder if that may be part of the woman's surname (Menelkova does not appear in any Google search, but Mehelkova appears to be a Czech surname).  Thanks for putting up with me.  Tubi

Actually the site name is in the corner of those images, Artfoto, the original site has been gone for years, the images are from the 1990's or earlier.  Most of artphoto's images were just artistic nudes and not muscle chic's.  You could try one of the sites that hold old web sites but Artfoto maybe too old for them.   My guess is that even if you find a backup of the site on one of those sites, you won't find any contact info, and even if you do after so many years its no longer valid.   

Also I have to tell you she is much older now, so don't get your hopes up of meeting her looking like those old photos.

Sylvie is from Latin and translates Woodland maid.  So her name could be in most of the European languages.  And "meehel" doesn't translate to any given name in any of the languages Google translate has, I also tried some of the name sites still no dice, so my guess is its just some code the photographer used to separate their images.

One of the problems we have in the USA is our keyboards don't include accented characters and so given names are stripped of the accents that's why its hard for us in the USA, Canada, etc. to find info on European women as the names have been striped of the accented characters before we see them.  Without the accented characters search doesn't work all that well.  (see list below.)

There are lots of sites with info on converting from accented characters to unaccented(English.) characters but I didn't see one right off to do it the other way around.

Anyway have fun, but don't get your hopes up as its a really long shot to find much more info.

PS.  I have one final idea, you could contact Sylvie Chiavuzzo as she has contact info on the web and see if she ever did a photo shoot for artfoto.  Anyway an idea, I know you think they are different women but its an easy way to find out for sure.

Here is that list of the accented characters and how to use codes to type them in.

tubi

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 01:30:44 am »
Wow, Sar-Net, I genuinely like you.  That is a treasure-trove of information!  Thank you again.  I'll try to let the Sylvies alone for now and enjoy your posts and those of others at Saradas.  I really don't think I have the nerve to try and contact Sylvie Chiavuzzo.  I don't even speak to my neighbors...  If you like, read the third paragraph of my ranting, but feel free to ignore the 2nd.  It merely says that trying Unicode character variations in Google searches has gotten me nowhere.

Languages are sort of my thing, although I've only dabbled in Slavic.  "Western", i.e. Romanized Slavic, doesn't really bear on this lovely woman's name if I'm right or even close about the consonants therein.  "M", "N", "K" and "V" have no variables.  If the "H" (Mehelkova?) is accurate, the only possibility for a confusion to arise is if the word were transliterated from "eastern" Slavic written in Cyrillic, which has no "H", but rather replaces it - when transliterating from other languages to Slavic - with the Cyrillic "G" (= Г) or drops the H completely, so that Homer is spelled ГОМЕР "Gomer" but "history" (Latin "historia") becomes История, or istoriya (Cyrillic was borrowed from the Byzantines long after the obsolete Greek consonant "heta" had vanished and become the vowel "eta").  But МЕГЕЛКОВА (Megelkova = Mehelkova, or with one or two unaspirated "E"s - Э) does not produce search results.  Neither does an accented vowel with Roman characters - the lovely Timea Majorová's name  has shown me that Northern Slavic names are not accented where Western Europeans or Americans might expect, and adding an acute accent to each of the vowels has produced no results.

My point here is that whoever the Artfoto girl is, I'm sure she's happily married somewhere in Central Europe, and that my love for her is purely platonic (despite the fact that she is smoking hot).  And I'm no prize.  But I assure you that she's as hot today as she was in those pics from the 90's.  I can feel it. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Sylvie Chiavuzzo = Sylvie Menelkova Y/N?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View