Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578176 Posts in 73589 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 05:56:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [hero141] Denise & the MMA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [hero141] Denise & the MMA  (Read 56228 times)

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
Re: +Notable Author: [hero141] Denise & the MMA
« Reply #120 on: November 26, 2019, 05:04:59 am »
One of the muscle girls could impale a guy with her stilettos, one high heel in his torso and the other lower down, like his crotch maybe...Then she would slowly do the splits and eventually rip him in half with her superhumanly strong legs as she reached a full 180 degree split.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #120 on: November 26, 2019, 05:04:59 am »

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2020, 04:25:21 pm »
Just as he thinks he cannot hold it any more, she releases his cock from her grip. It is obvious his penis aches for release, throbbing in anticipation of a huge orgasm. The outrageously muscular beauty mockingly looks at him.

- I'm sure you've never got a hand-job like this.

- God, no. It feels so good. ... It's like the hand of a Goddess.

- Mmm. I know, baby. I practice a lot. An awful lot. I take three things seriously: money, muscles and men. That's all I care about: I make fortunes fucking men with these muscles.

- Please, don't hurt me. Please...

- Hurt you? I'm going to fuck you. It's going to hit you like an earthquake. There is only one thing: don't fucking cum. The slightest leakage of sperm and I'll rip you to shreds. And you can take that quite literally. Hehe.

- ... Holy God... Please, have mercy. I'll give you money. Please, I'll give you all I own.

- Don't spoil our fun, baby. Are we talking 7 zero figures here?

He shakes his head in disappointment. Visibly annoyed she grabs his balls.

- Don't try to be smart or you'll lose your miserable fucking balls.

- Sorry... O sorry! Please...

His world explodes when he feels how her long and razor-sharp nails easily pierce his soft flesh and inflict deep but superficial cuts around his scrotum. It is obvious that it is pain she is after. Her beautiful shiny nails slowly and deliberately transform his crotch into a hellish torture zone: numerous superficial cuts and bruises inflicted with surgical precision leave him suffering a horrendously burning pain... Blood dribbles over her hand down his legs. The gorgeous sex-bomb has no inhibitions whatsoever when it comes to torturing men.

- Fucking mouse: see how talented I am? I can make you suffer excruciating pains and still keep you hard. So easy. I'm perfection personified.

How he suffers! He is screaming his lungs out in total desperation. His body frantically shakes in response to her brutal attack, until all of a sudden he feels a talented hand around his penis again, expertly jerking him off. And you can see this is no ordinary hand-job, but one that reveals an inordinate amount of practice and sexual mastery. Being up close with a curvaceous female body so beautifully trained, so erotically charged, so skimpily and sexily clothed make his cock swell in ecstasy, even in spite of the previous torture. Both girls are heavily made up, as if they are going to a photo-shoot, which only enhances their jaw-dropping beauty. Their form-hugging, skintight clothing highlights every curve in their body, the oil gives the ample flesh they do show, that sexy, slippery look and it makes every striation, every vein, every muscular ridge or bulge stand out for all to enjoy! As Karen very slowly lifts her leg into an impressive standing split--totally controlled--she rips apart her pencil skirt, leaving all eyes fixed on her perfectly shaven, pink pussy. That her ample breasts provocatively stretch her crop top to the max, filling it up with an incredible double-D riding high on her chest, adds to her aura of kinky fetish goddess. She positions her muscular calf against his shoulder and pushes her seething pussy over his cock, making him gasp in arousal. He feels the deliciously wet walls of her pussy enveloping his shaft, grinding his cock, feeling the enormous power of her vaginal muscles. She wantonly purses her lips, arousing him even more when she uses her her left hand to tickle his balls. He suddenly feels her pussy contracting, like a vice, threatening to crush his cock.

- Mmmm, let me do the workin'. You just focus on one thing: don't cum.

His frantic screams testify of the horrendous pain she inflicts just by contracting her juicy vaginal muscles around his penis which gives in to her brutal assault. She knows she could easily crush his cock to pulp if she only wanted to. The ultra-dominant sex-beast had done this before so often, but she is careful not to damage him too much too quickly now or he would miss all the fun. The talented teen squeezes just enough to make him suffer horribly without sealing his fate. The damage done to his penis is both considerable and superficial--the work of an absolute pro. When the flexible beauty suddenly pulls away her pelvis and gets out of the standing split position, she releases his cock which is wet all over. His penis still twitches in delight, wet and shiny with Karen's pussy juices. A closer look at it, reveals it is purply-red with internal bleeding and signs of trauma. It looks awfully brutalized.

- Don't worry too much. Just squeezed it a bit. Hahaha!

Tears run down his cheeks. He starts to cry silently, trying to cope with the pain and humiliation. Karen really gets off on his reaction. It makes her hot and horny as hell. And aggressive. He senses and notices how the hyper-trophied muscle mass in front of him builds up for more havoc and he tries to please his tormentor, in an attempt to keep her calm.

- ... O God, Karen... You're so sexy! I'd do anything to serve you.

- Mmmm, I know. But you're so fucking small and inadequate. You're hardly male. Ever heard of cock insertions?

Beaming with sadistic pleasure Karen picks up a shiny metal rod from a table, showing its size and thickness to the cameras. It is the smallest of its kind, four other rods being available that all increase in size and thickness, the last about the size of a small dildo!

- I really love them: they make men so vulnerable and obedient. And when handled with skill, they are so fucking painful.

Without lubricant or oil, she carefully inserts the first rod, while jerking his shaft between index and middle finger.

- Mmmm. How does that feel, baby? That's one way to finger a man. There are other ways, you know. Ways that are a lot more invasive. Hehe.

He does not grasp the meaning of her words, until she pushes in a second rod into his urethra without pulling out the first. It is a thick, ten inch monster and she pushes it completely into his five inch shaft until the nail of her index finger enters the pee hole of his swollen glans. Karen takes real joy in pushing her nail inch-deep into his shaft. He screams it out, as pain strikes his nervous system, pain he never deemed possible, pain he is unable to support.

- I always manage to push it in, even with ludicrously small cocks like yours. Like it?

His cock, still recovering from her vaginal assault and over-sensitive to every touch, burns with excruciating pain, pain that he feels radiating to his testicles and lower abdomen. He is losing all control as she starts jacking him off, using the palm of her hand now. The increased pressure on his shaft and the presence of the metal rods in his penis make for a strange combination of excruciating pain and pre-orgasmic pleasure without release. He goes berserk in seconds. The big-titted powerhouse keeps jerking him off, slow and gently at first, but increasingly fast and rough. Very rough. Her mighty boobs jiggle sexily within the tight confines of her top, as she manually assaults his cock, her beautifully pierced nipples obscenely poking through her garment. Her hand is merciless. Totally indifferent to his suffering. Or better: totally aimed at making him suffer. In no time blood oozes out of the tip of his cock, wetting her hand, and soon, she starts to crush his shaft while moving her hand up and down, squashing his penis in her strong grip. A high-pitched wailing fills the room. And every time you think it cannot get any worse, she pushes him over his limits and his voice produces terribly unnatural sounds.

- Are you about to explode?

When she finally releases what is left of his penis, you can see there is only raptured bloody tissue and skin left! The longest rod she inserted awkwardly remains erect, like a metal hard-on, like the erection of a cyborg. Through his incoherent wailing and babbling he looks at his horrifyingly mutilated crotch and then faces his incredibly sexy tormentor, her superbly muscular physique intimidatingly pumped, her arms vascular monsters of destruction.

- That was the fun part. Fun for you, I mean.

Too engrossed in his world of pain, he does not even notice the sadistic smirk crossing the sultry lips of the voluptuous red-haired vixen, showing how much she enjoys snuffing him out. This bodybuilding beauty is a narcistic beast, engineered to be crazy, built to slaughter and torture, trained to be excessively violent.

- Fuck, it's so good to have these muscles. Some guys think they are just for show, for aesthetic reasons, to please the eye. And I must say that I don't mind the intimidating dominatrix-look they give, the excess of brutal power they ooze. Gosh, men pee their pants when they face me. Or cream them. Hehe.

Just to show-off her pumped-up, ultra-defined biceps she adjusts the knucks on her gloved fist, making her vascular arm muscles swell into bulbous, meaty mounds of hyper-trophied female power. There is no doubt she easily out-classes any Mr. Olympia in terms of size, proportion, differentiation or vascularity.

- But it is the sheer power I love most: my athletic physique is so much more powerful than it looks. And in my line of work physical strength comes in handy. Hehe. When you're responsible for fucking up hundreds of men on a daily basis,

And then she strikes. And what a strike it is! Her brass-knuckled fist lashes out like lightning, with a speed his eye can hardly register. A devastating hook hits his jaw, crushing it, sending his teeth all over the place, completely destroying his facial bone structure. She literally breaks in his face! The monstrously mutilated man squeals terribly. The squealing quickly changes into a howling groan as blood gushes from the strange hole in his face, his deformed mouth gasping, like a fish out of the water.

- This is how I treat inadequate men. Gotta love these knuckles: they do so much damage... They're fucking brutal, don't you think?

And the muscle beast hits him again, another bone-shattering hook impacts on his face. The unabashed power of the blow combined with the brass knuckles splinters what is left of his lower jaw, breaking in his nose, crushing the lower part of his face. Meanwhile--and this is the really crazy thing--her other hand manipulates his balls, keeping him aroused--even if he lacks a penis. A miracle in itself. When she increases the pressure on his testicles, he goes nuts with pain and pleasure. The manual assault on his crotch is short and intense: she suddenly and smilingly opens up her hand, showing all men in the room the horrific truth. You can see it contains his bleeding balls neatly cut off by the iron wire. They are shocked. Petrified.

- See? That's what awaits you all. Hahaha! Enjoy the show while you still can.

The red-haired killing machine steps back, elegantly spins around, rises up her high-heeled foot whipping it through the air with a whooshing noise and lands her stiletto on his shoulder. The impact is massive, smashing his torso hard against the brick wall. The sheer force of her attack drives her heel deep into the shoulder joint, the impossibly strong muscles of her sleek leg provide her kicks bone-shattering force. He wails in complete agony.

- I'll kick your arm free. What do you say about that? Tell me, you fucking asshole!

She loves his futile attempts at answering her question, which produce ghastly gurgling noises in the hole that was once his mouth. With a ballet dancer's elegance and with a martial arts expert's skill, she lands her high-heeled foot on his shoulder again in an extraordinarily sexy display of how a hulking muscle monster combines feminine elegance with brutal power. With a savage grin she powers her luscious long leg upwards and lands her foot with such force that she crushes his shoulder and separates his arm from his torso with a horrendous cracking noise. His body hangs half free, as there is only one arm left which is strapped to the wall. He hangs there, suspended. Half-dead. Suffering. Mad with pain.

- O baby. You enjoy being my boyfriend?

And Karen's knuckled fist hits his solar plexus and disappears into his torso--yes, into!--and hits the stone wall behind him, the brass knuckles leaving a deep mark in the masonry. Her gloved hand mercilessly penetrates his torso and totally destroys his lungs, leaving him to gasp for air, suffocating him. His last moments alive are simply horrific, as he desperately tries to breathe while the gorgeous bodybuilder is tearing off rib after rib... She chuckles evilly as she systematically destroys his ribcage. The eerie sounds of bone and cartilage snapping fills the room. The sight is unreal: his mangled form, battered and mutilated beyond medical treatment, sharply contrasts with her hulking, half-naked dreambod, her exaggerated curves and muscles dripping with the blood of her victim. The sheer cruelty of her actions is highlighted by the visible pleasure she finds in simply tearing him apart, ripping his torso to pieces. Rowena has been watching the butchering with an amused grin.

- You're fucking ruthless, Karen. Don't you ever show mercy?

- Hahaha, Row! Look who's talking--as if you ever do. Saw your cam session yesterday. Can't say you showed your lovers any mercy either...

Rowena smiles in delight when she is reminded of how excessively violent she was towards her men in the cam session. They were doomed from the start: the huge black muscle beast just returned from a gruelling leg and glute workout, her irresistible body shiny with sweat. As usual--her pussy craved for action. She was so fucking horny. Her levels of arousal and aggression had been building up in the gym, but as she got to her cam session they were simply soaring. Without much ceremony, she savagely grabbed one of the five guys by his hair--these guys had been carefully selected and prepared and were anxiously waiting for her in her bedroom, stark-naked with a drug-induced, raging hard-on. The bodacious beauty pushed his face into her perfectly shaven crotch, her pussy dripping wet. He immediately knew that his life depended on satisfying her orally and so he started licking like a maniac. His hands had the privilege of touching and caressing the insides of her ultra-developed thighs, encountering a terrifyingly vascular and pumped-up muscle mass. Her long, bristling and magnificently bulging legs shone like proud pillars of power, dwarfing a genetically selected and trained racehorse's fabulously powerful limbs and reducing them to mere sticks in comparison. Combined with the ultra-erotic scent of her slit he could not keep himself from cumming, and he started shooting his semen all over the place. He quickly felt the pressure on his head increasing as her hand pushed his head harder into her crotch. Careless about his muffled cries and taps on her legs, the black muscle goddess continued to push, eventually being awarded with the squelchy sound of his skull giving in, pushing his comparatively soft cranium even harder against her clit. His body started to convulse. In agony. Brutal spasms shot through his spine. When she mindlessly pushed his body away, he was decapitated. His head was reduced to a bloody mess, brains and crushed bones were dripping through her strong fingers on the ground. The other men watched their gorgeous tormentor in total astonishment. Petrified. Despite their hard-on you could see they started peeing in mortal terror. They were shaking all over. Traumatized.

Rowena slowly moved her index finger over her slit and you could see her really getting off from her brutal kill, her eyelids lowered, a deeply animalistic, scorching desire obvious in her dark brown eyes. When she descended from her orgasmic high, she explained to the remaining men that they would have to remove each other's teeth, using a small forceps to pull them out one-by-one. Without an anesthetic of course, or the twisted doctor-patient fantasy would be ruined. The footage is really horrific! You can see how Rowena, who dressed herself up for the occasion in a tight white latex uniform which had a hard time containing her huge boobs or covering her muscular Brazilian bubble-butt, embraced one of her lovers, lifted him up and impaled him on a steel baseball bat, which stuck out vertically from a sophisticated device on the bedroom floor. Gravity pushed the infernal bat deep into his ass making him squeal in pain, but when Rowena placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down some more, the bat completely disappeared into his body, destroying his abdomen, tearing him open. He wailed and screamed incoherent words as blood gushed from his ass over the floor. When she ordered another man to pull the teeth, he refused. Quite expecting this reaction, she simply tore off his balls with the forceps and repeatedly slammed his head against the wall until there was no head left... The second lover went to work immediately and he actually showed a certain enthusiasm in it--the fear of being castrated by this ultra-sexy muscle bitch is such an incentive. She ordered the men to jerk off, while she gave the dentist a rough hand-job, making his cruel work even more difficult to perform. This busty black bodybuilder is indeed a virtuoso, notorious for her sexual cruelty and extreme sadism. For her, men are just toys to play with, forcing them into whatever her crazy psychotic brain leads her to, exploring their limits. Stretching their limits. Bodily. Mentally. Sexually. And then breaking them, feeding her darkest desires and fantasies. She has no inhibitions whatsoever when it comes to rough sex, usually slaughter-fucking four to five guys at once, totally re-defining their conception of normality.

- Hehe. They actually came off lightly. They were dead after less than an hour of fucking. The guy I just picked out, will be less lucky.

When the busty beauties start flexing their ultra-pumped physique, showing off their over-sized porn-star curves, the men go crazy. Despite the outrageous brutality of the killings they just witnessed, the men are aroused as never before. Both sex-bombs move and dance like professional strippers, enchanting their audience with suggestive poses emphasizing their athletic lines and showcasing their flexibility. When Rowena slowly spreads her legs and moves into an impressive straddle split, her pencil skirt rips open, bearing her awesome thighs. All male attention is drawn towards her oiled teardrop quads, stretched for all to enjoy.

- Do you know how many guys I forced to cum all over these babies?

Everybody remains silent.

- About as much as I have scissored to death between them. Hahaha!

The blonded black babe wantonly bares her perfectly white teeth in a sadistic grin and presses herself to handstand, keeping her legs wide, showing her perfectly shaven pussy, which looks deliciously wet. The busty powerhouse stretches her legs and does a few handstand push-ups, just to make her arms bristle with power, before most elegantly pushing herself into a back-bend flip neatly landing on her impossible high-heels.

- Any last words, guys?

Silence again.

- Fuck, you're a boring bunch of fuckin' assholes!

And before they are able to cum, all rings around their cocks snap. The initial sighs of arousal make room for a terrible wailing and screaming. Blood oozes from their crotches, leaving no doubt as to their fate. The two guys in the middle sitting on the chairs immediately get hard-ons too. Both hot-bods move like professional strippers and position one sexy foot strapped in these sexy high-heeled pumps between their legs, just touching their crotch.

- Don't dare to fucking cum.

Rowena brutally grabs one guy by his hair and pulls his head backwards, nearly breaking his neck. He screams in pain, shocked by the sheer brutality of her action. The sultry bodybuilding babe makes sure he has perfect view of her over-sized torso and flexes her other arm before his terrified eyes as an act of domination. The bulging biceps scream for attention, the obviously roided twin peaks bulge beautifully, a true size-monster, a horror for those on the receiving end of the bargain. The man in the chair wonders how such a gorgeous woman can be so muscular and still retain that ultra-sexy femininity of a total bimbo. She pushes her long-nailed index finger into his mouth, the same finger she explored the other man's prostate with. Her sexy foot massages his crotch, the stiletto high-heel dwarfing his erect penis. You can see that her movements are deliberately slow to showcase the beauty of her ultra-muscular physique.

- Suck my finger, bitch. Maybe it'll cum in your mouth... You'd like that, wouldn't you, cum in your mouth? Well, I'm certain we can arrange for you suck a lot of cock. I've got a whole pen full of these black men with huge dicks and I can tell you: they're quite obedient. Some haven't orgasmed for months. They'd love to cum in your mouth. They'd do anything I order them to.

The massive, ripped bodybuilder continues to hold his hair in a violent grip. He can only whimper in small bursts since she has her finger well into his mouth, his tongue darting around it, saliva strings hanging from his pursed lips, running down his quivering chin.

- Fuck, you like what you see, don't you? There is pre-cum all over your cock. Jeez, is that an erection? You call that inferior thing an erection?

When she pushes her stiletto high-heels under his balls and massages his hard-on with the sole of her pump, he goes crazy. He grabs her leg to try to alleviate some the pressure she puts on his cock, but his trembling fingers merely encounter the exquisite hardness of her calves, beautifully pumped-up and perfectly diamond-shaped. The gorgeous black Venus pulls her finger out of his mouth and grabs his chin.

- How are you going to satisfy me with that, huh?

And she pushes the sole of her pump harder into his crotch, making him scream in pain.

- ... O please, don't.... I'm gonna lick!... O God... ... Lick your pussy.

She smiles viciously. A telling grin.

- Mmm, hear that, Karen? This one opts for cunnilingus. Now, let's see. Let me help you with that.

He feels three strong fingers entering his mouth again, but this time they take hold of his lower jaw, her thumb digging into the flesh under his chin. She rests the palm of her other hand on his forehead and before he realizes what she is up to, she savagely rips off his lower jaw! One ultra-brutal jerk is enough for the muscular behemoth to totally tear off his lower jaw. Tendons and muscles give in with an eerie ripping, squelching sound. Unprepared for such an onslaught he starts squealing in complete panic. His tongue lolls out, obscenely hanging out of his deformed face, much to the enjoyment of the busty bodybuilder.

- Yeah, that's more what I need. If you lick my pussy with that monster, you just might make it.

He tries to say something, but the gaping hole in his face does not allow him to. Rowena smiles mischievously when she looks at her handiwork, gently caressing the huge slab of muscle hanging loose from his face.

- You ugly son of a bitch! That fucking ugly face of yours would ruin my pleasure anyway. You're useless. Waste.

Suddenly there is life in his eyes again. It is surprising to see how fear, how sheer terror, can awaken the dead. He looks pleadingly into the beautiful brown eyes of his tormentor. He begs to give him a chance.

- Mmmm. Perhaps there is a way. Are you prepared to go all the way to satisfy me?

He frantically nods. He is desperately hoping for some kind of mercy.

- All right. I love it when men do a little extra to make me happy.

With a sultry smile into the camera the big-titted dominatrix gently takes the man’s arm, holding it by his forearm and triceps, her grip ultra-tight but careful. Her long and brightly colored nails shine ominously--one camera zooms in on how her experienced fingers dig into his frail flesh, showing her exquisitely manicured nails in all their uncanny beauty. She braces his shoulder, placing her stiletto high-heels against the joint to keep it steady. He tries to scream, but no sound comes out of his mutilated mouth.

- Fuck, you make me wet already...

Enjoying his futile struggles, she neatly tugs the limb off, ripping it away from the torso with a squelchy crunch, bone and torn meat exposed within the gory opening. It very much looks like a scene from an over-the-top horror movie, but here it is bloody reality, daily routine in the torture chambers of a gorgeous female bodybuilder.

- You're such a fucking weakling! Still want to live through this encounter?

She steps back to admire her handiwork. Of course, he does not react to her question. The man is screaming and thrashing as his remaining hand clutches the torn wound. Rowena smiles as she reaches down, pulling his hand away from the bloody mess, straightening his arm out and repeating the hold she had taken with the first amputation. Only this time she uses just one hand. Foot braced against his shoulder she takes the strain. The man is screaming in hopeless pain, shaking his head, desperately pleading with her to stop. With the sickening slurp of meat and the cracking of bone, the man’s other arm comes free, sending a spurt of blood out. She backs away from the howling man, happy with her work. She grins and claps his hands together. He fails to see the funny side, too engrossed in his own personal hell. The ridiculous ease with which she has disarmed him, contrasts with the terrifying effects her actions have on his body. He suffers horribly.

- A lot of men like my stiletto high-heels.

With visible pleasure she grabs his ankles and spreads his legs wide apart, exposing his crotch. She lifts her muscular leg keeping it high for what seems like seconds, only increasing the dramatic effect of what is to come. Suddenly she lands her foot with the dangerously long and sharp high-heel into his groin, driving her foot with devastating force into his crotch, destroying everything between his legs. And more. Then she repeats her brutal assault, stomping her deadly foot onto his weakest parts. And again. And again. Blood splatters everywhere. A carnage.

- Fuck, Rowena. You're scaring my boy. Hahaha!

Meanwhile Karen has been playing with her seated lover too, mainly manipulating his cock and balls while pushing his face against her boobs, edging him. And then he cums!

- Oops. Bad timing, boy. I was going to do you quickly, but disobedience is severely punished.

And she goes to work. Hours later Matt's friends and family have been mutilated so badly, doctors and CSI-experts have never been able to identify any of them...

--

- Come on, Matt. Where are you? I miss you.

He waits a couple of seconds as if he is unsure what to do.

- ... I'm sorry, Denise.

Then he turns out his mobile.

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2020, 07:57:27 am »
Thanks for the latest update! Love the descriptions of the girls' high heels and how they use them as lethal weapons. And the splits and flexibility, and their graceful but unbelievably powerful dancer-like kicks. I also love the graphic descriptions of the damage Karen does with her fists. Nothing hotter than a lady's muscular arm doing what it does best. And her brass knuckles, not that she even needs them...

So Denise and Bethany are in pursuit of their male targets...No hope for escape against the girls' superior strength, speed, and intelligence of course. I hope Denise and Beth display their gymnastics and weapons skills to their male victims while "taking care" of them...

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2020, 10:58:27 pm »
Luv this story, keep it up! Girl (muscle) power!

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #124 on: March 05, 2020, 04:53:16 pm »
- Fuck, Beth. Matt's escaped. He's scared shitless. I'll call Josh to track down his mobile.

Bethany turns around, her spectacular hours-glass figure still shows the bloody remnants of her previous killings, and smirks.

- Josh won't be at the office, Denise. He asked me out for dinner yesterday and he is still at my place. Or better: what's left of him...

- Don't tell me you fucked him? Jeez, Beth, you're a beast! Josh was such a diligent worker. And a cutie too. He's dead, I guess.

Bethany nods, an evil smile crossing her lips.

- Of course you killed him. Why do I ask?

- Well, he could still have been alive--you know how much I love these fuck-torture marathons, where I keep the meat alive for days. Not with Josh. It got rather messy with him last night: such a gentleman. Paid me dinner at a fancy uptown restaurant. Should have seen it, Denise! I worked him up so much, that the crotch of his Armani suit had this huge, sticky wet stain--I must have forced him to cum five or six times over dinner. No wonder, I hardly wore any clothes: an ultra-tiny latex thong, that micro-string latex top and these fucking sexy long, black latex gloves that go just over my elbows. My sexy pumps with 12 inch stiletto heels made me tower over everyone, the slightest move made my lubed-up, pumped body swell with muscular action. How I love bodybuilding: it makes me look like a roided porn-star domme from hell! O God, how people stared at me. Men were literally drooling, eyeing and stealing aroused looks at my curves on display. Their wives and girlfriends were so fucking jealous and tried to get their men's attention that was directed to me.

Denise very well knew the effect of entering a club or restaurant dressed like a fantasy fetish goddess. She loved it too, showing off the fruits of her gym work, appearing half-naked in obscenely tiny garments, showcasing every inch of her exquisite muscularity and exaggerated, ballooning curves.

- And I was so fucking horny that night. Josh didn't stand a chance against my ultra-trained physique. How could he? During the taxi-ride home I forced his head between my legs and made him lick my pussy. I returned the favor by breaking the fingers of his right hand. One by one. Slowly, so that his muffled cries of agony made my pussy even wetter. Once home I fucked him up some more. Ripped off all his limbs and then I worked his cock for hours. At the end, and especially when I involved his prostate, he went totally crazy, crying and mumbling incoherent stuff. I hope the cleaning team has finished their work. Hate it when there is still blood in my condo from a previous sucker when I return home from work with new recruits. Hahaha!

Denise roars with laughter. She knows her buddy is a sex-crazed psychopath. With her, a one-night stand gets a totally different meaning. Josh was cute, but not irreplaceable.

- Ask Joe-Allan. He'll do it.

Denise texts a message and makes a call.

- Yeah, it's D. I need you to locate the number I texted you.

Seconds later Denise gets a message back. A sultry smile appears on her face, her tongue sexily wets her upper lip.

- Beth, I know where they are. It's near. Let's shower and get dressed for the occasion.

--

- Fuck, Matt. I'm scared. I don't know what's more frightening: that gruesome chair or the presence of these muscular beauties. I should never have hired them--it was too good to be true.

- ... It's all like a bad dream. A nightmare.

Two men are whispering in the corner of the reading room in a public library. They look agitated. Scared.

- We need to hide. For a while at least. I know they'll hunt us. They'll track us down. You know how they love the thrill of the hunt.

Matt knows. They get up and leave the silence of the library for the hectic noise of the street. Their idea is to stay on public spaces as much as possible in the hope of being protected by the crowds.

Suddenly they are startled by screeching tires. When the back door of a black Porsche Cayenne Turbo opens, Matt's eyes stay fixed on the 10-inch fetish heel of a black shiny Louboutin platform pump and when his gaze moves upwards he notices a sleek, shiny, perfectly tanned leg stepping out of the car, an anatomic miracle with beautifully diamond-shaped calves, dense tear-drop quads rolling down her legs and bulging out on either side of her kneecaps. There is only one person these athletic limbs can belong to: Denise! Her ultra-sexy cocktail dress, a backless halter with an indecent high split on both sides, reveals the string of a tiny thong sitting high on her hips and no bra to contain her protruding gravity-defying big tits. Matt is lost. Despite his fear his cock reacts independently to her overwhelmingly sexy presence. When he steals a look at the driver's window, which is open, his view is dominated by an outrageously muscular arm hanging out and a huge pair of oiled-up boobs belonging to a stunning badass brunette. Even unflexed and relaxed her monstrously developed arm on obvious display bristles with power. This babe is a size-monster. A gym freak. One glance at her giant, excessively broad, striated shoulder is enough to know this gorgeous babe lifts heavy. Very heavy. Her salacious grin betrays an evil and sadistic personality. Meet Bethany.

- Hi guys, we're here to pick you up. No more masturbation, we're here to jerk you off now--whether you like it or not... Hahaha! We may even do more creative things with these freshly manicured hands of ours, don't we, Denise?

- Sure, B! I know all about your anal fixation lately. God, you're so perverted. It's sick... And the boys don't seem to recover from your delicate touch, do they...?

- ... Hahaha! How can they? I delicately tear them apart, starting off from their ass. The pegging with my brutally big strap-on is only foreplay.

Busty Bethany flexes her shiny, ultra-jacked arm, making her biceps peak at a spectacular 29 inches, the typical thick vein running over it almost jumps out her deeply tanned skin. Numerous other veins crisscross the unimaginably developed limb where hypertrophied striated muscles and tendons produce an anatomic symphony with the slightest movement of her long-nailed fingers. The equally bulging triceps and the round striated delts mark the physique of a muscle champ, of a bodybuilding goddess. Indeed, her upper-arm is nearly as big as Matt's torso and simply dwarfs his nicely toned arms. It reduces his nicely muscular arms to mere sticks, insignificant compared to Bethany's muscular miracle. You do not want to be at the receiving end when the owner of this outrageously muscular arm unleashes her wrath... Matt does not even try to run when Denise embraces him. Actually, experiencing her massive arm resting on his shoulder, the peaked mounds of her biceps pushing hard into his neck, feels strangely familiar. The President however, reacts differently. The moment he hears Bethany's familiar mocking voice, he starts to run like his life depends on it. And probably it does.

In a flash Matt sees a hulking hour-glass figure jump out of the driver's seat and perform an impressive tumbling series to chase her prey. You would not expect such elegance, grace and speed from someone that muscular and curvaceous. The bodybuilding goddess kicks off at lightning speed with a cartwheel developing into a combo series of back handsprings and round-offs. The sexy rippling of her muscles as she tumbles, the anatomic perfection of each bulging curve is simply poetry in motion. The beauty of it causes people to stare in awe at the tumbling half-naked behemoth, who quickly covers the distance between her and the running man, who is screaming in total panic as he feels Bethany approaching. Just as Matt sees how the female bodybuilder finishes off her gymnastic run with a double somersault landing on the President's shoulders, immobilizing him, brutally forcing him to drop hard on the pavement, Matt is mesmerized by a husky voice whispering in his ear.

- Hi baby. I'm glad to see you. Missed ya. Missed your cock.

- Hi Denise. ... My ... You look gorgeous. Like you always do...

Denise grabs Matt's crotch and her magic touch immediately transforms his erection into a throbbing monster ready for release--in the middle of a busy street! Matt initially tries to back away, but the busty Latina easily pulls him closer. She is amused by his utterly futile attempts to back away.

- Mmmm. You don't look too shabby either. And you're so fucking hard. Missed my touch?

Matt looks around, but in the busy street of the big city nobody seems to care for the situation he is in. People hurriedly pass by, ignoring him, instead looking at the half-naked ultra-sexy bodybuilder in front of him. Impressed. Intoxicated.

- O please, Denise. Would you please do that in the car?

Denise sexily flutters her eyelashes, her heavy make-up only enhances and highlights the natural beauty of her gorgeous facial features. In a mockingly melodious voice she asks him:

- Do what, baby?

In the long weeks of being Denise's boyfriend he has learned to immediately answer her questions, however explicit or perverted they are.

- Jerk me off with that powerful hand of yours.

- Would you like that? A hand-job? I could edge you for hours, remember?

Of course Matt remembers. She never stopped playing with his dick. 24/7. Teasing him. Jerking him off. Roughing him up. Even in public. And there was no way he could compete with Denise's impossibly jacked physique or resist her alluring hotness. This sizzling bodybuilding machine is so far beyond any ordinary conception of attractiveness or sexiness. Men usually spontaneously cream their pants or have a hard time not to. So, Matt is happy when she opens the door--my God, look at that jacked back and that monstrously muscular arm!--and allows him to get into the car. The woman of his dreams oozes power. Her scent is intoxicating. Matt wants to throw himself at her mercy, but he is unsure and anxious how she will react to his running-away.

- O Denise, what is happening here? O God... You look gorgeous in that dress. It's been crazy. ... I love you!

Once they are seated in the back of the car:

- It's sure been crazy! I cashed all the money from the underground MMA, Matt. All of it. Billions of dollars. Makes me the richest bitch of this planet. I'm so fucking rich that I don't even know how to spend all that money...

- Holy shit! You were crazy in that cage. You sure taught these fighters a lesson. They didn't stand a chance! ... I was so excited, baby. But are you a really a government assassin? A trained killer?

Denise savors his uncertainty, his fear, his adoration, his love. With Denise dominance is tangible--the alpha among the alphas.

- Couldn't you guess, Matt? Look at that body. Look at it. I'm a machine. A killing machine. I dedicated my whole life to perfect myself in hurting and slaughtering people. I have an average body-count of over a thousand a day... Can you imagine?

Of course he cannot.

- I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to ... It was all his idea. I merely followed him. There was a secret exit... We called, didn't we?

He knows he may seal the fate of his brother-in-arms, but the fear, the terror of having to face Denise's anger is too much to bear. The broad-shouldered muscle machine re-positions herself on the back seat, her huge tits and enormous muscle bulk threatening to rip her all-revealing dress to shreds.

- I fucking had to track you down, Matt. Track. You. Down. I had to fucking ask Pentagon people to find out where you were. And you know: men who have been tracked down routinely end up in my torture quarters and spend the last miserable days of their lives suffering excruciating pains.

Indeed, Abu Ghraib or Auschwitz are amusement parks compared to the unimaginable horrors hidden in Denise's torture chambers. Her sessions are notorious for the combination of sensual muscle femdom and humiliation with extreme torture of male genitalia.

- I'll make you regret you have a penis, Matt.

- O please, baby. ... ... Please, I made a mistake. ... I know.

She deliberately slowly moves her right arm into a biceps pose, showing off the pumped-up glory of this swollen, vascular miracle, the twin mounds beautifully bulge and flex as she opens and closes the long-nailed fingers of her hand. Matt is mesmerized.

- I know you know. Well, just to let you know: I cancelled 300 torture sessions just to be able to devote all my time to you, Matt. This is the baby that will do you.

Matt starts to realize he is doomed.

- O please, baby. ... I deserve to be punished, but don't kill me.

- Well, I have three film crews ready to film our encounter. The idea is to show your last days of agony all over the Internet. Be happy: you'll be used for marketing purposes. I'll show those who need to know, what happens when they would dare to disobey me. The girls and I have taken up the plan to take over the criminal world. As we speak, we are building huge 'detention centers', hyper-modern buildings devoted to the art of interrogation, equipped with the whole spectrum of medieval to contemporary torture paraphernalia. We'll broadcast live footage on the Internet, so that merely mentioning these centers creates panic and terror among the population. Mmmm, gotta love this. We'll install a regime of utter terror, where even the slightest disobedience means death. Snitches get the privilege of a blowjob or a hand-job. Hahaha! Who's gonna stop us?

Denise sensually takes his right hand, lifts it with both her hands above his head and starts kissing him, her tongue exploring the depths of his mouth, dominating him with her tongue, showing who is in charge, her huge boobs pressing deliciously against his comparably frail chest. There is no way he can resist her. He simply has to submit to her urges. He is used to that. It is when she suddenly starts to breaking his fingers, one by one, that his world collapses. She slowly--o so slowly--bends each finger the wrong way. She savors his pain as she continues kissing him. He wants to scream but his screams are muffled in her dominant embrace. With his left hand he attempts to break free, but he merely encounters rock-hard, bulging muscles. Denise takes her time crush-breaking every finger, skillfully folding each finger bone in different directions, breaking each finger multiple times, causing Matt to go berserk with pain. The sharp, wet sound of breaking bones, of tendons being ripped, of flesh being crushed fill the car. When she finishes her kiss, she pushes one of her tits into his face, muffling his squeals and cries.

- Then I'm going to ask you to masturbate using that hand. Hahaha!

Her lethal fingers suddenly start manipulating his crotch, expertly massaging his cock, forcing his level of arousal to go sky-high immediately, in spite of his agony.

- Don't make a fucking sound and make sure you're hard, useless prick! But don't fucking think of cumming. I might concentrate on other things than your fingers.

When she releases his crotch and pulls away her huge, gravity-defying breast, Matt has become a shadow of his former self: his face is drawn in a death mask, he looks pale, his eyes are sunk deeply into their sockets... Instinctively, he touches the broken stumps with the fingers of his good hand, checking the damage. The utter fear for Denise's looming wrath gives him the energy to do the impossible: keep his mouth shut while every fiber, every nerve in his body wants him to scream his lungs out. His nervous system is overwhelmed with pain. Denise grins disdainfully as she moves her long-nailed index finger over his face. She loves how he trembles in terror, how her subtle touch makes him wince in fear.

- Mmm, I smell your fear, baby. It'll be my pleasure to very, very slowly reduce you to a heap of bones, not even able to cry any more...

Suddenly Matt startles when he hears Bethany opening the trunk of the car and unceremoniously throwing in the President. He puts up quite some resistance, but a couple of blows shut him up. Matt feels the car tremble under the devastating impact of these hits. When the trunk closes all is quiet, but when the back door opens, Matt is confronted with Bethany only wearing, well... boots. A pair of impossibly sexy high-heeled platform boots. Black and shiny. Giving the towering amazon that kinky look of the ultimate dominatrix: cruel, sadistic and unbelievably powerful and sexy! In spite of the whole situation Matt cums in his pants. He just cannot help it. The overwhelming erotic aura and physical superiority of the two sultry muscle beasts drives him over the edge. Uncontrollable. He shakes even more now with the fear of being punished for having orgasmed without permission.

- Want me to throw him into the trunk too, Denise? There's plenty of space.

The disdain drips from Bethany's voice when she pronounces the word "him". There is so much latent aggression in her attitude, she looks so eager to use that magnificently muscular body of hers to inflict pain, it causes Matt to really panic. He pleadingly looks up into Denise's eyes, but he merely encounters an amused blood-lust, the anticipatory thrill before the kill. His heart sinks.

- Yeah, throw him in too. I'm done with him. For now. But don't kill him. Yet.

Bethany smiles her smile that would melt the icecaps. Her beauty is literally breathtaking.

- You want him for yourself, don't ya? ... O God, Denise, you're crazy. I don't wanna miss this. You're going to film it?

A little nod from Denise makes Bethany happy as a child who is going to get a new toy. The playfulness, lightheartedness and the pure joy with which she receives this news, sharply contrasts with the beastly, horrifying prospect  of Matt's devastatingly cruel death. Denise is going to take her lover-boy through hell and back! Bethany grabs Matt's hair and savagely pulls him out of the car, totally uncaring about his squeals of pain or the surprised looks of the passers-by. To Bethany men are mere toys. Things to play with. Things that break too easily, but hey, there are plenty of men around, so who cares? Suddenly, the booted beauty notices the sperm stain showing through his pants.

- O look, he just came. ... Hey Denise, your boy just creamed his pants! What the fuck.

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #125 on: March 06, 2020, 01:25:27 am »
Yes! They're back! Love it! My favorite part, obviously, was where Bethany did her superhumanly fast back handsprings to catch the CEO. Definitely got a rapid heart beat from reading that!

Maybe Denise could taunt her (ex) boyfriend, mocking him for the pathetic failure of his attempt to escape, bragging how easily she tracked him down, dominating him with her brains as well as her body.

Also, what are Denise and Bethany's exact weights and heights (with high heels and without)?

Keep up the great work!

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2020, 11:35:24 pm »
Thank you for the new update, hero141! Luv it.

I was wondering where did you get the inspiration for women like Denise and Bethany? How did you create characters like that? Thank you

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2020, 07:32:18 am »
Denise smiles salaciously, knowing that Matt did not stand a chance against Bethany's lavishly oiled-up glory, her ultra-pumped physique on full display, her skimpy outfit all about revealing her orgasmic curves. Skimpy does not even begin to explain Bethany's dress-code. Showing-off her alluring flesh, dwarfing everyone with her magnificent muscles. A natural-born domme. Denise knows that Bethany has been building up an appetite for Matt, a desire to feast on that beautiful cock of his, a wish to fuck him hard and then tear him apart and scissor his head, or whatever part of his body, between her thighs.

- Make him suffer for it, B. I ordered him not to. I expect him to show more control.

Bethany does not have to be ordered twice to make Matt suffer. The way she throws him on the ground and orders him to kiss her booted feet, does not allow for any disobedience. It is unnecessarily brutal, merely aimed at hurting him, at inflicting pain, at showing who is in charge. He cannot help but being enthralled by her otherworldly beauty. From whatever angle you watch her, Bethany's luscious, exaggerated curves turn you on. The shapely hour-glass, ultra-feminine figure of the registered psychopath never misses its effects. Her gorgeous facial features add to the provocative and alluring presence that is at the same time so arousing and so intimidating for men. She re-defines 'kinky'. And there are no artificial enhancements: this size queen just packs huge, raw, and sizzling female muscle. Men's automatic bodily reactions because of the instant physical attraction has made her even more self-conscious of her absolute superiority, of her female dominance. With her outrageous dress-code she lures men further into her lair, making them weak in the knees just by watching her. Making them cream their pants just by seeing her strut.

Matt's reactions are not different: everything about this girl drives him crazy. It is usually at that moment that she reveals her cruelty, her sadism, her bestial urge to destroy and slaughter. Behind the ravishing, big-titted brunette an evil persona lies hidden, an ultra-sadist of the darkest kind. Interrogation sessions at the Pentagon supervised by Bethany make the over-the-top display of bloody carnage in horror-movies look like innocent scenes from toddler television. Don't let her otherworldly beauty fool you: Bethany is a beast, a man-eater, a serial killer.

- Lick, you disobedient prick. Lick the shiny black leather of these custom-made boots. Don't you adore my femdom look?

- O please...

- You're a pathetic fuck, Matt. Did you really think you could fool us? It was so easy to track you down. We didn't even have to try hard...

- ... I wasn't on the run. I didn't hide. ... I just needed some time to think. To try to deal with the new information on Denise. I was scared. ... I am scared.

She grabs him by his hair again and savagely pushes his cheek against her boots. Only now does he notice that technically she wears more than boots: he sees the tiniest of thongs sitting high on her hips and sinking between her fabulous ass cheeks and pushing against her obviously wet, perfectly shaven pussy. Her blatantly erect and pierced nipples are covered with tiny straps of black tape, her perfect oiled-up rack protruding for all to enjoy.

- Well, you fucking should be terrified. We're top-end enforcers, Matt. Ultra-sadistic assassins. Muscle for hire, but no way you would be able to pay us. We're expensive. Very expensive. Only for billionaires... Few of them can read through our list of services and specialties without making their stomachs turn. Most turn white as snow and start to puke. Well, you can't blame them: we indeed bring in that little extra to the job, much to the satisfaction of the client, but little appreciated by the guy at the receiving end of the bargain. Hahaha!
l
Bethany gently runs her long-nailed fingers through his hair. Her touch is intoxicating. Matt's brain is working overtime trying to merge the effect of her perverted sadistic talk with the excitement caused by her sensual caresses. He cannot help but imagining how these hands that now softly fondle his skull, have ripped men apart--literally tearing them apart, limb by limb--or beaten them to death. When he looks up at the sumptuous brunette his brains merely register how her shiny flesh is dripping with oil. The view of her magnificent armor-plated abs and huge boobs is mesmerizing. This beauty breathes sex. Looking down he sees the amazing length of her razor-sharp stiletto heels--at least ten inches--and he cannot help but fantasizing how she must have inserted these shiny stiletto heels into a cock just for the fun of it. Matt feels a stir in his groin. His fantasies drive him nuts. He cannot get a hard-on now. He must not.

- We sell our muscles to the highest bidder. And you know what? Then we go after this bidder and kindly ask him to hand over his fortune. And he always does... I don't have to tell you why, do I? Hahaha! You have no idea what we make a month. I get paid more for an hour's work than you'll make in your whole life... Fuck, it makes me horny just thinking about how inferior you are. How little you mean. You wouldn't even be able to afford these custom-made boots after twenty year's of your hard work. I squash a ball or two.

Matt's brains work overtime. He knows this buxom beauty can turn from a talkative bully into a savage killing machine in a split second. He knows he does not stand the slightest chance against her ultra-trained and obscenely-muscled physique. He concentrates on not getting an erection.

- And then you cum. Without permission. How stupid can you be, you miserable fucking insect? I've ripped men apart for less. For having an erection. Or for not having one. Hehe.

- I'm so sorry, Bethany. O please, you're simply too much for me. Your body. Your muscles. Your beauty. You're my ultimate fantasy!

A lascivious grin appears on her super-gorgeous face, sending shivers down his spine. She is so beautiful. She is so hot it hurts. It is obvious that the scorching Latina likes his reaction, but she is so sadistic that her sociopath urge to inflict pain and suffering transforms his honest words into stimuli for gruesome torture. Years of practice have taught her to restrain her innate urges somewhat--she used to attack her teachers and trainers at the Pentagon when they did not live up to her expectations, like not being submissive or hard when she thought they needed to be. During her years of training she killed dozens of them, some taken on by a technique they themselves taught--Bethany was more than an avid student and was not known for showing mercy. Anyone who dared to interfere, ended up being brutally butchered by the hot-blooded ultra-muscular teen.

- Just lick my boots, Matt. And make sure you don't miss an inch.

Matt feels Bethany's strong fingers grabbing the back of his skull, her long nails digging hard into his cranium. Matt licks. O how he licks. In absolute obedience. He worships her boots, diligently licking every inch of the shiny leather. He would worship everything this kinky babe asked him to. He would lick her biceps, thighs, pussy or even eat her shit for that matter. Serving the alpha, that is all he cares about. Her dominant and provocative attitude gives him a raging boner, however hard he tries not to have an erection... Lucky for him, he is on his knees with his pants on.

- You must love it down there. My slit is aching to be worshiped. D says you're fantastic at cunnilingus. Are you?

It is as if she senses his arousal. In an explosion of force Bethany rips off Matt's trousers and exposes his naked ass in the middle of a busy street in a metropolis. Matt tries to hide his erection but it is difficult to hide his big rock-hard boner. You notice that passers-by try to give meaning to the strange scene developing before their eyes. You can see them looking for a camera, for a crew--for a clue to make this scene intelligible, to justify its totally deviant nature. This must be fiction, right? This must be part of a movie. Well, it is not. It is real. It shows how an ultra-muscular female psychopath spends her time, just having fun.

- Mmm, that's a nice ass, Matt. No wonder Denise loves to peg you. I'd fist-fuck you 24/7. God, I'd tear your ass apart. I'd put on my tight-fitting, long, black leather gloves and ram my lower arm up into your asshole, until you'd no longer be able to beg me to stop. You wouldn't be able to sit for days, but you wouldn't need to: I'd thrust my biggest dildo up your beautiful ass. 17 inches of ice-cold steel thicker than your arm... Men say they feel it up their abdomen, crushing their innards. Look up, baby. Look at my clit.

Between two unbelievably sexy sleek pillars of female muscles--quads so perfectly teardrop-shaped, striated and vascular--he notices her pierced clit, a shiny pink, engorged little knot, pumping with pleasure. There is wetness all over.

- You'd love to lick that too, wouldn't you?

He almost imperceptibly nods. He would do everything for this young woman, but he is terrified of Denise's reaction. He knows that Denise demands strict obedience. Merely looking at other women resulted in painful punishment. He would never dream of even thinking about having 'dinner at the y' with another woman, but what if he disobeys Bethany? She is as bad as Denise.

- You just creamed your pants and you're ready to shoot again. Fuck, Matt. You're one horny motherfucker. Do I turn you on that much?

- O God, please. Yes, yes. ... You're irresistible. I just can't help it.

- I'm not as forgiving as your girlfriend: one drop of cum, even the slightest drip of pre-cum, and I'll rip off your arms and legs. There are two things that really piss me off: men cumming inside me and men cumming before I order them to. You don't want to piss me off now, do ya?

- ... O God! ... No... God, no.

- That's what I thought.

She smirks sadistically while she looks at his penis, which is twitching in delight. When he thinks about the poor suckers who could not hold themselves from shooting their load into her sizzling wet slit, he feels their agony. Their deeply-rooted wish to stay alive and to comply with anything this big-titted vixen wants. How they must have hoped for achieving the impossible, for preventing the inevitable from happening: holding back an orgasm when a lubed-up sex goddess is riding the living daylights out of them. Her impossibly hypertrophied physique sitting on top, her muscular curves rippling and undulated with every thrust of her hips. The deep ridges in her delicious eight-pack abs sensually dancing and rippling. Her massive arms high above her head--they are almost as thick as a male torso--flexing her ballooning biceps whose bulging differentiated muscle mass seems to live a life of its own. Pencil thick veins snaking over the deeply tanned skin. Her huge shiny boobs protruding as she hollows her back, driving her helpless victims crazy with unbridled lust. Her massive over-sized tits, an obvious double-D, giving this wanton muscle beast that ultra-feminine look that makes men weak in the knees and hard in the crotch. How they must have regretted their last orgasm. How they must have cursed themselves for not having been able to hold back. And then Matt adds in a whisper:

- Oh God, Bethany. I find you more arousing than Denise. You're the sexiest babe in the universe!

It is a gamble, a last resort. Appealing to Bethany's narcissism seems like the only way he may survive this encounter. The scorching brunette flutters her eyelashes when she hears Matt's words--there sure is some competition among these girls. Putting together seven ultra-dominant, super-intelligent and gorgeous psychopaths comes at a cost. You have to be able to canalize the competition between these beauties. As long as you have no shortage in men they can satisfy their perverted urges on, all goes well. Locker room talk focuses on number of kills, type of tortures, amount of suffering, etc. It is sickening for any normal being, but for these Pentagon-trained serial killers this is ordinary gossip. Boyfriends however, generate a different dynamic. Boyfriends often get seduced by the other girls--usually resulting in some kind of sex: either the guys cannot resist the sexual attraction and willingly engage in steaming sex or they refuse to have sex and are brutally raped. None of the girls from the 'Pentagon 7 Program' takes no for an answer. Some guys are fucked to death and in a way they are the lucky ones, because those who survive face possible punishment for cheating--and having been raped is no excuse... And the muscle goddesses all have their peculiar ways for punishing cheating boyfriends. The scenarios share their ultra-brutal and sadistic treatment of male genitalia and end with death coming as a relief for the boyfriend. Often, key scenes from the torture sessions are taped and sent to the amazon responsible for the cheating, and sometimes to the others as well. Comments are exchanged and 'liked'--these exchanges are sick and totally perverted. They indicate how ultra-sadistic and narcissistic these muscle goddesses are. Anyway, boyfriends create some jealousy and competition among the girls--certainly with cute, well-endowed guys who know their way around a female body. Like Matt.

Bethany clearly enjoys being complimented by Matt. Not that she is interested in him as a boyfriend--Bethany does not do boyfriends--, but she enjoys teasing and challenging Denise. And she knows that when Denise keeps a man as a fuck-toy, he must be exceptionally good at it ánd have a monstrously big fallus. Penile inadequacy is the shortest way to the torture rooms and ensures the longest stay--especially Bethany takes great pride in having absolutely no mercy with inadequate men. Her disdain is notorious. Thousands of them spend weeks in her torture quarters where they are slowly transformed into limbless heaps of misery dangling on meat-hooks which are then taken on a cbt-marathon for days on end. Bethany does not even bother to perform the torture-sessions herself. They are butchered to death by other inadequate men who hope to be released if they comply with Bethany's orders.  Busty B does not release them of course: they end up dangling on these same meat-hooks themselves--the kinky prospect of a dominant blowjob while being bound does it every time: the men stand in line. Only, they are slaughtered by a new cohort of men Bethany brings in, who are completely lost, totally dumbstruck by the exaggerated curves of this gorgeous woman--just like they were when Bethany brought them in.

- Hehe, would you have the guts to repeat this in front of Denise?

She bends over her victim, the immensity of her broad-shouldered torso, a perfectly shaped v-taper, casts a shadow over his petrified face. The huge slabs of powerful muscles, her striated wing-like lats make him cower in utter terror.

- No, you would not.

She grabs him by the neck and ass--she cannot help herself from violating his asshole with her index and middle finger, expertly playing his prostate, forcing his cock to become more than rock-hard. It has become a habit after all these years of practice to use her talented fingers for pain or pleasure whenever possible. Matt shivers at the sudden intrusion, which holds the middle between showing who is in charge and showing off her extraordinary sexual prowess. Here is a virtuoso at play. He feels himself being lifted into the air, effortlessly. Matt loses all self-control, all sense of reality when her virtuoso-fingers start playing their magic in his asshole, massaging his prostate, driving his arousal sky-high, beyond orgasm-level, but without the liberating release. Matt is totally helpless in her experienced hands. Between his moans and labored sighs of ecstasy, he blubbers:

- ... Ooa... ... Mmm... ... I ... love you, Bethany! ... ... I ... submit myself to you. Body ... ...  and ... ... s ... soul.

He pronounces the last words with so much difficulty: he is hoarse with excitement, sighing with over-stimulation. Matt has never experienced arousal like this...

- What choice do you have? You think that submitting yourself frees you from holding back that orgasm?

Bethany smiles with narcissistic self-adoration as she mentally envisages the ridiculously sexy scene people in the busy street must be confronted with. An expensive muscle car. A huge, half-naked roided beast. Her ultra-feminine, porn-star assets on full display. A man with an obvious hard-on lifted high above her head. His big cock throbbing with excitement. Her magnificent body the center of all attention. Indeed, dozens of people on the street stop in their tracks to watch the scene this develop. Matt feels an enormous orgasm building up--it is really absurd how exceptionally good she is at manipulating his ass.

- I don't think you'll be busting your load soon.

And then she brutally smacks him against the car. A well-aimed kick into his unprotected crotch makes him double in pain, cutting off his breath, a wave of excruciating pain surges through his abdomen. Even before he is able to scream his lungs out, Bethany is on him and forces his face into the crook of her leg and muffles his impending scream with her ultra-defined calf. She punches him in his side, aiming for the kidneys. And again. And again. She delivers three short, vicious punches. Totally controlled and restrained. If she would hit him full force, her fist would disappear into his torso--as she has done so many times before to end it quickly. Here, her arm does not travel back and is solely driven by the power of her trained tricep. Still, you can hear the sickly sound of ribs cracking. Of bone breaking. Matt doubles over in pain and gasps for air. It feels like being hit by a truck. She smiles as she notices how black and blue stains are beginning to spread across his tortured torso.

- You should thank me: without a good punch you wouldn't have been able to hold back your load. Be a man and lick my silky skin, Matt. Taste perfection.

Matt feels how the side of his torso is on fire. No doubt she squashed his kidney, but his adrenaline keeps him going. He licks the flawless skin of her calf, feeling the bulging muscle reveling underneath. Suddenly Matt hears a male voice: a passer-by stops and addresses the half-naked wonder woman. Bethany menacingly slowly straightens herself up, leaving Matt on the ground. He is semi-conscious and in terrible pain.

- What's your problem, asshole! Don't you see I'm busy? Don't you see I'm teaching this boy a lesson?

Her reaction oozes aggression. Dominance. Power. The man gulps, totally intimidated by her physical superiority. Years of bodybuilding have transformed this gorgeous super-model with porn-star assets into a hulking Leviathan. The sight of her oiled-up ultra-muscular physique makes him feel inadequate, tiny, inferior. His initial idea to help Matt now seems like the worst idea ever. And what is more: her provocative attitude has aroused him so much, that his penis is rock-hard, ready to cum.

- It's obvious you need a lesson too. Take off your clothes.

He looks in disbelief at the sizzling bodybuilder in front of him. She cannot be serious about getting naked in public, although she seems to practice what she preaches herself. He steals a look at her shapely legs: endlessly long pillars of extreme muscularity, proportioned in the best of Brazilian traditions: deeply tanned, sleek, thick, bulging... Her huge teardrop quads bristle with power and he cannot help but fantasize how he would love to coat them with cum. He has never seen a female body so completely encased in such thick yet sumptuously proportioned muscles. He manages to collect all his courage:

- Who do you think you are, lady? This is a public place.

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2020, 04:48:10 pm »
Yay! Denise and Bethany are alive! Their male victims won't be, however. Especially the fool who confronts Bethany...

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2020, 11:34:42 pm »
So happy that Denise and Beth are back!  :singing:

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #130 on: July 20, 2020, 11:42:56 pm »
Hope to see an update to this fantastic story soon! Miss Denise and Miss Bethany are definitely worthy.

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #131 on: July 20, 2020, 11:53:35 pm »
I am agreed! I like to read about women like Bethany and Denise before working out as inspiration for me!

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2020, 01:42:59 pm »
Thanks for the patience! Here's the next bit... Hope you like it. Enjoy!

With a twisted grin, the busty bodybuilder sexily struts towards the passer-by, elegantly placing one booted foot before the other in that walk typical for catwalk models, elegantly swaying her hips, her inner thighs slipping against each other with every step, soaked in her wetness. Matt, still more dead than alive, cannot help but notice her alluring back, the sinewy traps and delts bulging ominously, the ballooning glutes dancing before his eyes, the ripped long legs resembling pillars of power. It is obvious that these long, densely developed limbs do not belong to an athlete or a runner. Such bulging, vascular muscle mass can only belong to a certified gym rat, to a professional bodybuilder. They belong to someone who has been lifting hard and heavy, who spent hours and hours sculpting these muscle-bursting miracles into these endlessly long, ultra-feminine assets covered in thick, sumptuous muscle. Their outrageous development is enhanced by the extremely high stiletto-heels of her knee-high platform boots, the signature red soles of Louboutin clearly visible. Matt notices that the backside of these tailor-made Louboutins is open, simply to show off her huge, diamond-shaped calves. What a view! Boots with a view: the sexy boots fit her lower legs like a second skin which obviously aims at highlighting the sizzling combination of shiny black leather and the deeply tanned, oiled-up splendor of her hyper-athletic legs. Shiny leather and enticing flesh: what a combo! The way the leather straps at the back of her knees are fitted to the legs of the Louboutins shows the great care and mastery that have been invested into tailoring these boots.

The Italian craftsman was paid a fortune weeks before Bethany paid him a visit--she had to be in Italy for a mission anyway. The busty hardbody showed the talented young shoemaker how much she enjoyed wearing these ultra-sexy boots and how the impossibly high stiletto heels could be put to other uses than strutting the stage of strip clubs or just towering over other people in the streets. Needless to say he did not produce any boots any more after she was finished with him. When the police found what was left of his headless body, hands tied to a rope hanging from the ceiling in the basement of a derelict mansion in the hills, he was so heavily mutilated that they were never able to identify him--thousands of superficial piercing wounds covered his entire body, so systematically patterned and inflicted with so much accuracy they wondered what kind of device could inflict wounds like this. His testicles were cut loose from the sack, playfully dangling like cherries from a tree, the shaft of the penis was torn apart, as if having been inserted with something sharp time and again. The coroner was sure this did not happen postmortem. What killed him was the destruction of his head: his skull was totally destroyed, the facial bone structure completely crushed. Looking at the damage the coroner's first guess was that a fist was responsible, but who had the force to break in a face like this? Well, we know: Bethany--apparently she had to compensate for the relatively quick assassination of 570 mobsters that morning in Naples.

- I know this is a public space, asshole. So what? I never buy unseen, so I wanna see your fucking cock! But by the looks of it, you're nowhere near my standards in size.

- ... What the hell, lady...? What are you talking about?

The alluring and intimidating nearness of her bodacious bodybuilder's physique totally overwhelms him. It is hard to retain your cool when you have so much erotic capital right in front of you. Her rack is simply out of this world! Huge, melon-sized, gravity-defying. Beautifully tanned and alluringly shiny. It gives this hyper-muscular female bodybuilder that ultra-feminine look she is notorious for. A muscle beast oozing sex.

- I'm talking about the sexual food chain. I'm obviously on top of it and you're nowhere near the top. You're totally inadequate as a man. I'll make you see the error of your ways.

The man is well aware that the woman in front of him is a predator, a man-killer. He almost spontaneously takes on a fighting stance, using his arms to fend off a possible attack. The stunning Latina smirks at his utterly futile attempt to defend himself and with the agility, elegance and speed of a pole dancer she kicks him in the balls. Before he has time to acknowledge the devastating impact of her booted foot--her kick crushed his genitals and broke his pelvis--, her ultra-trained leg lashes out a second time. With a brutal forward kick she destroys his left knee. Just like that. The heavy sole of her boot crushes his knee-joint, forcing it to fold backwards in an impossible angle--the eerie sound of breaking bones can be heard over the heavy traffic noise. He collapses but she holds his head by his hair and rams her knee into his face. And then again. And again. Breaking in his face. Blood is oozing from his head, wetting her already shiny quads.

- Fucking insignificant rat. I prefer these muscular legs to be coated with sperm, but it looks like you won't produce any seed for quite some time. Hahaha!

Unprepared for such an onslaught, the man does not even scream. The crowd that has gathered in the street, is in shock by the sheer brutality of her attack. They did not expect this big-titted, ultra-gorgeous muscle babe to perform such bestial execution. Of course, it is not hard to imagine that this bodybuilding phenom has the strength to rip men apart. The sheer differentiation and extreme development of her ballooning physique is simply mind-blowing. Her bulging muscular splendor oozes power. To say she looks strong and dominant does not begin to describe how this beautiful amazon embodies female power and superiority. But to see these muscles at work, to witness how this ultra-fit beast publicly executes a man, is harder to fathom. It is no secret that Bethany enjoys an audience when interrogating or torturing men. It inspires her to go that extra mile, to turn from an ultra-sadist into a total monster.

- Fuck, you're one ugly son of a bitch. Look at his face. Just look at it. A disgrace. Mm, let's see.

With a vicious jerk she pushes the nails of her thumb and index into his throat and pulls out his air pipe, sealing his fate. She drops his spasming form on the ground, enjoying his lasts moments of agony. And then all is silent.

- Get into the trunk of the car, Matt. Or do I have to kick you in?

Matt is shocked and quickly complies. The terrible pain in his side has not withered, his abdomen and crotch still hurt incredibly. He tries to move past the gorgeous amazon, but she grabs him by the crotch and collar and lifts him high in the air again. The combination of watching her dream-body from above, the way her obviously fake, over-sized boobs merge with the bulging sea of pumped-up shoulders, crazy arms and striated pecs, with her hand touching his crotch, gives Matt a straining erection. The symphony of muscular movement with every breath she takes, with every slightest motion of her arms is just orgasmic.

- Fuck, Matt. You're so responsive, it hurts.

When he feels her long-nailed fingers entering his ass again, he knows she is up to no good. Two, three or four, he does not know, but it feels like being triggered into twenty orgasms at once. Matt closes his eyes and tries not to think about the overdose of female muscle beauty under him. In the most sexy and sultry of voices she commands:

- Don't. Cum.

It is like asking a high-speed train to stop in its tracks when it is doing 220 mph. Suddenly Matt experiences an excruciating pain in his asshole, sending waves of pure agony through his entire body. Totally shocked he thinks he hears Bethany bursting with laughter and feels his body being hurled for a second time. Indeed, the muscular beauty flings him into the trunk of the car. The landing is painful, his head bangs against metal. His already severely bruised torso catches the full force of the throw.

- If you end up in my hands, Matt, you'll regret the day you were born. But if you end up in Denise's hands, you'll regret you were not in my torture chamber. Hahaha! What a prospect!

Before the beautiful muscle babe closes the trunk, she gives Matt a huge butt-plug.

- Push this up your ass. It'll stop the bleeding. Enjoy the ride--you'll suffer like hell. Hahaha!

And then she struts towards the driver's seat, showing off the fruits of her hard work in the gym to an audience of now certainly more than 100 drooling city men. The busty Latina does not care about being recognized. Who would not be able to identify a woman with a body like hers? Thing is: they own the chief of police. She and Denise made him choose between getting one million bucks or spend a day in torture paradise. Bethany showed him the highlights of a snuff torture movie she made a week earlier in which she finished off a guy who had been spending weeks in the 'White Room', the large facility where the girls take men that extra mile. The footage was horrific. The choice was a no-brainer for the chief of police, who even got the privilege of a slow prostate blowjob by Bethany. His sex life has never been the same after it: what a skill, what an orgasm! When Bethany drives off, she deliberately drives a couple of times over her earlier victim's head, mutilating him unrecognizably. The police would silence the rest.

--

They drive for more than an hour. The thoughts that go through the captives' heads are bleak and gloomy. They know that the odds of surviving this are small. Very small. Matt's body burns from the inside. The pain is driving him mad--it is as if the side where she hit him, is on fire. She sure knows how to make a man suffer: Matt experiences first-hand the stupefying accuracy and efficiency of her hits. She is an absolute pro, both in pleasure and in pain. His crumbled hand pumps in pain, his crotch is aching like hell and what exactly happened to his asshole, he does not know, but it surely hurts. It is like he is sliced open from below. The suffering completely undermines his resistance and morale. It makes him desperately wanting to submit. It mentally breaks him.

When the car stops and the trunk opens again, Matt has trouble to see what happens: his eyes are not adjusted to the bright daylight. In a blur he manages to see the bulging contours of an outrageously developed arm savagely grabbing the president. He hears more than he sees. He hears how the man is kicked. How he is sneered at. Ridiculed, because of his weakness. His inferiority. When Matt finally has the courage to look over the edge of the trunk, he notices that they are at a large estate with a beautifully tended garden in the best of English traditions. Dozens of men in tight-fitting white shirt and denim shorts are running around, working hard in the garden or scrupulously following-up orders from Bethany. They all act as if their life depended on it, treating the two gorgeous women with the utmost respect. These men have been selected very carefully: they all have model looks and super-fit, muscular bodies. Judging by the impressive bulges in their crotch, these men must be hung like stallions. Denise immediately gets out of the car, steps up to the closest man and flirtily puts her hand into his trousers. Just like that. The man is shocked and terrified at the same time, as he feels how virtuoso fingers get his cock rock-hard. Orgasm-ready. He has not cum for weeks: masturbation is forbidden in Bethany's mansion and she is very strict about the rules: any violation is severely punished. Bethany likes her servants disciplined and horny as hell. And horny he is. Denise feels his huge hard-on throb in the palm of her hand.

- Don't think of busting your load, big boy. I hate it when men cum in my hand.

And then to Bethany:

- Say, B, what's wrong with keeping your servants naked all the time? Why these ridiculous uniforms?

- Shut up, Denise! I get too fucking horny when they're naked and it tends to get rough when I'm horny. I raped and slaughter-fucked twenty guys per day when I left them naked and I quickly ran out of men... Hahaha!

- It's all about control, Bethany. Controlling your appetite. Your urges. Your pussy. ...

Denise huskily addresses the man, whose weeks of abstention leave their mark. His hard-on aches for release and Denise's ultra-skilled fingers drive him to the edge, expertly keeping him there.

- If you wanna live, focus on controlling your cock. Jeez, B, gotta love your standards in cock size. This guy here is fucking huge, but he's worthless in terms of stamina. Do you still forbid them to jerk off?

- O yeah! Even touching it is forbidden. Some haven't been touched for months. I can tell you it's so much fun to play with these responsive cocks. And the loads they produce are huge. Gives them plenty of work to lick up their semen. Hahaha!

The man's muscular body is dwarfed by the presence of the female muscle miracle holding his cock. Just watching her vascular arm pumping makes him shiver in awe and cower in fear. It makes him feel small, inadequate. The sheer size of the insanely swollen biceps boulder, the beautiful flexing and bulging of the hyper-trophied muscle as her fingers perform their magic, is poetry in motion. She knows the effect her physique has on men. Been trained her whole life to take advantage of that. Denise addresses him again:

- Mmmm, you wanna cum, don't ya? How long has it been?

- ... Four months and three days.

- You remember it quite well.

- O yes, I do. And it feels like years. Mistress Bethany forces us to watch porn for hours on a daily basis, porn that has been tailored to our sexual tastes. we cannot even touch our cock.

- Hahaha! Sounds like Bethany all right. She's insane. Inhuman, don't you think? Your personal files inform me that you really are into female muscle.

The man's face looks up incredulously into the beautiful brown eyes smiling down on him.

- Yeah, we keep files of every man working for us. It says that you used to masturbate watching me on the internet. That you jerked off five times or more a day drooling over this body. Is that right?

The fear and sheer terror is writ large all over his face. He nods. Having your ultimate desire, your fetish woman jerking you off, is just too much for him to digest. And then there is her sexual skill. Her touch is beyond arousing, it is heavenly. Denise knows exactly what spots to touch, caress or massage--her fingers push every 'on' switch on his dick. He has all the trouble in the world holding back a huge, a cosmic orgasm. Denise's ultra-feminine curves in combination with years of hardcore bodybuilding have resulted in an orgasmic combo, a cum-triggering hotbod.

- If you cum, I'll rip your balls off! Who did you the last time?

He gulps and watches her ultra-muscular arm bulge, every striation in her triceps and the swollen mound of her biceps showing absolute peak condition. Her arm is bursting with veins. He notices how the tissue of her dress is ridiculously stretched over her prodigious form, inches of oiled flesh for all to enjoy.

- D... Dayana.

- Liked it?

Dayana had chosen him to watch how she tortured two of his colleagues to death. After two hours of mind-fucking brutality she deepthroated him for fifteen long minutes and he almost fainted from arousal when she finally allowed him to cum. He coated the alluring flesh of her ballooning tits with spurt after spurt of thick gooey cum. And of course, he was forced to lick her clean. The servant knows the danger he finds himself in. Denise's fingers have expertly pumped his cock, keeping it on the verge, edging him. The man tries to pull away his pelvis from Denise, but to no avail. He looks up into her cold predatory eyes. He tries to avoid the inevitable.

- Like it?

- ... Please, gonna cum. ... Denise, Bethany, let me cum. O God! ...

In total desperation he looks at Bethany in the hope she'll grant him permission, but the mega-muscular bimbo is merely amused by his futile plea and makes a thumbs-down sign, smirking with superiority. Then she kicks her former boyfriend, the former president, further into oblivion, his broken ribs proving to be no match for her high-heeled boots.

- You stupid horny fuck! You think I care? If Denise wants to fuck you up, she fucks you up. And if she says 'don't cum', you don't cum. What is it with men these days? Hey, you two, pick up this asshole here and attach him to the wall there. My usual spot.

Two guys immediately comply and carry the mangled body of the former president towards Bethany's killing floor. The other servants are anxiously watching both scenes as they develop before their terrified eyes: Denise having fun with a servant and Bethany on her way to the torture wall. For most of them, it is not the first time they see the women in action, but perhaps this makes it even worse, because you know what is coming. At the same time, they are happy they are not at the receiving end themselves. They try to concentrate on their jobs--it would not be the first time that the crazy muscle goddesses would involve idle servants in their bloody festivities. Denise's victim is totally losing it: being up close with this massive muscle maiden is much more than he can fathom.

- Mmmm, tell me: what's the use of having a cock like this and not being able to control it? ... Fuck, Bethany, where do you keep finding these guys?

- Simple: I hold auditions. I knew this one had plenty of size but no stamina. I had fantastic plans with him on the torture table.

- Well, reserve his place for some other fucking dude. This one is bound to fail, aren't you, fucking cockroach!

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2020, 11:46:27 pm »
Great to see back with the latest update! My favorite part was probably Bethany kicking and kneeing the guy on the street to death. I am not really a fan of slow torture scenes. I like the girls slaughtering large numbers of men quickly with their kicks, especially with high heels. I also like the scenes where they use machine guns. Yes, they're so strong they can kill men effortlessly with their bare hands, but when they use very heavy, large caliber guns that their male victims would never be able to handle, it is another demonstration of their amazing strength.

Also it would always be nice to see more back handsprings by Beth and Denise! Those will always be some of my favorite moves.

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2020, 04:42:54 am »
Great update, I agree! One idea I have is for Denise and Bethany to use exotic weapons like bows and arrows to kill men. Girls who can do that stuff have always been another fetish of mine.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [hero141] Denise & the MMA

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View