Pages:
Actions
  • #76 by Sgt.Baker on 22 Oct 2020
  • WSP 74 - March 1982

WSP 74 - March 1982.pdf

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2706 Members Banned — and counting 🔥
  • #77 by Sgt.Baker on 24 Oct 2020
  • WPW Winter 1984

WPW Winter 1984.pdf

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2706 Members Banned — and counting 🔥
  • #78 by maxmeier on 20 May 2024
  • Special Bulletins from Dutch Antellies: Dutch Special Bulletins - 20 pages

Featuring a lot of strong muscle ladies of the past with exciting stories and statements on strength and wrestling husbands, featuring among amny others Theodora Jaegger, Ms. Sloten, Tina Woodley and Ruth Bergenson.

KARMA IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!!

Dutch Special Bulletins.pdf

• #79 by maxmeier on 20 May 2024
  • FROM THE ORRIN J. HELLER COLLECTION - WPC Pamphlet No. 1 - 49 pages

Many exciting stories on female strength and muscles who also dominate playfully their husbands.

WPC p 1 sm.pdf

• #80 by maxmeier on 20 May 2024
  • FROM THE ORRIN J. HELLER COLLECTION - WPC Pamphlet No. 2 - 52 pages

More exciting stories on strong women. Please read specially Emma Muller's interview (page 11) and the report on Lois Bosher's second wrestling match with Mr. Amonds (page 34)

WPC spc P 2.pdf

• #81 by maxmeier on 20 May 2024
  • Highlights of Woman's Strength, Physical Development, and Amateur Wrestling - Woman's Physical Culture - WPC 67 1+2 - 59 pages

Many stories on female muscles and strength featuring among many others: Mara Campos, Dinie Krul, Ivy Russell and Lois Bosher.

wpc 67 1+2.jpg.pdf

• #82 by alison brundage on 20 May 2024
  • WSP 74 - March 1982

The Jentz / Wennerstrom team were the sweetest guys you'll ever meet.  I was a nobody from Hawaii lifting in a home-made gym in my backyard.  I had won my Hawaii contests but had never been to the mainland USA for a contest.  I was alone and in Venice CA for the GOLD"S CONTEST.  The WSF team made me feel at home and special...like I was a "somebody".  I was totally naïve.   The culture of USA ladies bodybuilding was something I had not experienced.   They were somewhat protective and I will forever appreciate each one of them.  By the time I had gone back to Hawaii after winning my class at the GOLD'S I certainly felt "important".....at least more than when I left Hawaii for Calif.   To this day I keep in touch with Bill Jentz who like me is older than time .  What they did for women's bodybuilding is forever be lauded...they told the stories of our lives.      I send my perpetual love to each one of them.  Thank you,   

.......................................ALISON BRUNDAGE

The BONUS for me personally was to meet PILLOW and KAY.   Pillow and I began writing to one another sharing our lives.  There was no internet /email we wrote letters and sent them by mail !...old school communication.    Pillow and I were both naturals.....   We had our brief moment of fame but the reality for us was not to be a star forever on the BB stage.   We each returned to our lives ..Pillow in Alaska and me in Hawaii.   Back to our small ponds.....big fish in small ponds...     That was OK with us...and it was a blessing to have each other's support in that.   Life went on.
      ALISON BRUNDAGE
  • #83 by Kujarer on 03 Jun 2024
  • #84 by jdm022 on 10 Jun 2024
  •  

1985 WPW Kay Baxter issue

1991 WPW Cory Everson Issue

• #85 by danlee85 on 10 Jun 2024
  • For your collections, folks.   :wow:

Expired/dead DL links removed

:sorry:  Unable to restore these links at this time [3 June 2024]

:'(  This is the last electronic issue in my files.  I have print copies, but I suspect I will not be scanning them anytime soon.   :shucks

Perhaps this may inspire anyone with files ready-to-upload to do so...   :hey:   

WPW.Sept_Oct94

WPW.Sept_Oct94.pdf

• #86 by prica11 on 14 Jul 2024
  •  :thanks:
Pages:
Actions