Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581059 Posts in 75610 Topics by 31114 Members - Latest Member: elderbarry July 27, 2024, 12:21:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Muscular Surprise At Church
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscular Surprise At Church  (Read 3011 times)

Offline discussme320

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Muscular Surprise At Church
« on: June 11, 2024, 12:20:22 pm »
Muscle Surprise At Church

A snippet of the story "Brotherly Humiliation" by Nathan that I decided to change into fem-muscle. I hope it is enjoyable.

http ://nathansmusclestories .blogspot .com/2011/10/brotherly-humiliation .html?m=1

(Remove the spaces before the "."'s to get the link working)

One time I was sitting by myself in church in a chair about 6 feet behind the next row forward, towards the back of the church. While waiting for church to begin I had noticed that two parents (they were friends of my parents) had laid a small child sized sleeping bag on the floor in front of me behind the row that they were sitting at. A child dressed only in a pair of red briefs and a muscle shirt – laid on the sleeping bag that was in front of me. That muscle shirt would have been cute on any other girl of this kid’s age, actually fit this child perfectly, revealing very significant biceps, deltoids, a surprisingly tapered torso and was short enough that you could even see this girl's abs which bulged. Her thighs were even more remarkable in the aspect that they were so muscular that the baggy briefs that she wore, were stretched nearly translucent over them. I thought maybe that this kid was a fairly muscular 10 to 12 year old until I noticed that she was doodling on a coloring book that all the 3 year old class members were using, with a crayon! Just then church started and the muscular kid's older brother also arrived to sit in a chair just to the right of her by their parents who were sitting directly in front of this muscular kid. The older brother took after his mom, was slim and delicate in appearance and was not very tall, standing at most 4 foot 7, short for a thirteen year old and he weighed only 65 pounds. The sister in contrast was the tallest 3 year old that I had ever seen, standing at 4 foot 6 and weighing 105 pounds (I found this out later). The three year old had 4 crayons of different colors and was busy coloring. Then to my surprise, as the congregation was singing loudly, the introductory songs, the older thin brother started stealing the crayons one by one from the younger girl while she was coloring as if he had a death wish by his sister, though 10 years younger she looked like she was twice as muscular and husky. The older brother would lean way the top of his chair and then grab a crayon, the girl would lunge at him, but the older brother being lighter and more agile would always manage to get out of the way and the 3 year old though angry had a generally sweet nature and would quietly retreat back to her sleeping bag and would then continue coloring with the remaining crayon(s). The 3 year old had laid the last crayon (the older brother had taken them all) on the floor and looked like she was just looking at the pictures in the book when the older brother tried to take the last crayon. Suddenly the younger sister grabbed him by the waist of his baggy jeans and pulled him towards him, grabbed his waist by the other hand and then lifted him over the top of the chair over which he was leaning and then to my amazement lifted him cleanly over her head and without putting him down, rolled onto her back still bench pressing her older brother over her by the waist, all the time shaking him violently, stating that she was going to beat him up. Her brother who formerly had a mischievous smile now had a look of extreme terror, even that of doom. Finally the younger kid threw her older brother on top of the sleeping bag and sat on top of her older brother’s chest wrapping her muscular legs around her brother's neck and started to choke him. I began to get alarmed as I watched this spectacle, as the older brother’s face was starting to turn red, helpless to pull his sister's granite-like thighs off with his weak arms and was wondering what to do? Even so at the same time I marveled at the extraordinary muscularity of the younger child for while she was choking his brother, her muscular thighs flexed into striated round balls, and the already stretched briefs lost the struggle to contain her vast, deeply furrowed gluteal muscles which I would have to say, would have rivaled that even of some full grown men (myself included of course) and ripped in twk. Her muscle shirt now looked like it was also two sizes too small, as the powerful kid was scissoring her older brother as the top straps were stretched taut and were caught between the girl’s muscular deltoids and that of her thick strong neck. I thought to myself, this young kid in her rage could be dangerous even for an adult to deal with, as she was so strong and so I held back to intervene. The young kid, then to my relief, released her neck scissor and then turned around and started to pummel the older boy's face and chest with her fists. And at that point the older brother who had been taking all of this abuse started screaming like a baby signaling his parents who were absorbed in the singing, to come to his rescue.

Forum Saradas

Muscular Surprise At Church
« on: June 11, 2024, 12:20:22 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Muscular Surprise At Church

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View