Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574352 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 12:09:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Her Growing Love
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Her Growing Love  (Read 58320 times)

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Her Growing Love
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2022, 07:15:09 am »
Amazing, loving every step of her way!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2022, 07:15:09 am »

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2022, 04:56:05 am »
Hope for her growing love with Tamra and getting bigger.

Offline Kevbacon15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2022, 02:48:26 am »
13 - Marcus - Special Visitor

I woke up with a start, my dreams filled with unbelievable nightmares. As I started to come to full awareness I looked down at myself to see that I was coated in a sheen that almost resembled a sugar glaze. And combined with that I saw what was lying across my leg and realized that my horrible nightmare had in fact been reality.

The thing lying across my leg was Sandy’s flaccid member. Disgustingly I realized that it was easily bigger than my soft cock, and now remembered how much bigger it had been last night in its fully erect state. And with that every awful detail of late night’s events flooded into my memory. I very quickly realized I needed to get the fuck out of here as quickly as possible, before Sandy woke up.

As carefully as I could I starting to slide off of the bed, Sandy’s clit disgustingly leaving a slimy trail on my leg. I quickly got dressed and grabbed as much of my clothes in my arms as I could hold, and quietly got the fuck out of there.

As it was still early morning, I wasn’t due in to the school yet for work. But with nowhere else to go at the moment I headed in anyways. I got into my office and dumped my clothes in a heap, collapsing into my chair. I almost fell asleep in my despair but decided a hot shower might clear my head.

As I stood under the hot shower the disgusting slime covering my body slowly started to wash off. As it did my head also started clearing up. I washed my head and body with my body wash and started rationalizing the events of last night. Sandy was no longer the woman I had always known. Fuck, I’m not sure if she really was a woman anymore. With the drug cocktails coursing through her body - no doubt modifying it at a cellular level - she was some kind of genetic freakshow.

Thinking about the situation started to help me handle it. Thinking that I wasn’t raped and utterly humiliated by a woman but instead by some human science experiment, helped to start clearing my mind. Just then I heard sounds coming from the locker room and realized someone else must be here. With no one expected around for hours yet, and few people suspecting I would be here, I immediately felt a wave of fear course through me. Thinking it was Sandy I turned to the shower entranceway as the door opened.

To my pleasant surprise (and relief) Britt was standing there. Her hair up in a high ponytail she was wearing a sports bra and tight leggings, her hands on her cocked hips, “Well…even though I’m happy to see you here - and looking extremely fuckable there in the shower - I’ve gotta say I’m disappointed I was stood up last night.”

The residual feelings from last night started to disappear as I looked her up and down her sexy body, “Baby, I am so sorry I didn’t make it. I got caught up with…leaving my wife. You’re so much woman I don’t have space for anyone else in my life now.” She batted her big light eyes and started coming close to me, “Really? You actually mean that? I mean, I really like you too already but I kinda thought you were just wanting to fuck me.”

“No way,” I told her, “You’re the perfect woman and I want to lock you up immediately as all mine.” She smiled and put her hands to her face, “Baby you got me then!” She moved her hands down to cup her tits, “Buuut…you still have making up to do for last night.” She removed her sports bra. “And I’ve got JUST the way for you to do it.” She removed her leggings, and I marveled at her taut, yet curvy body. Her pubic hair was completely shaved, her vagina slightly parted and already looking juicy. “Now I hope you haven’t had breakfast yet, because I want you to eat me out until everyone on campus can hear me screaming!”

I was thankful that she didn’t want me to fuck her as I was pretty sure my cock wouldn’t be up for it. So trying to not allow myself to think about what my mouth had been forced to do last night, I got to eating her out. As I started getting into it, I was thoroughly enjoying Britt’s sweet pussy. Down on my knees, the water cascading over our bodies, I looked up at Britt. Her sizable perky breasts were heaving up and down, her taut stomach was flexing with each gasp of her heavy breaths. I grabbed onto her bulky ass as I buried my tongue into her pussy. And with one final flurried motion she screamed, her entire body shaking and sweet juices streaming from her pussy. It lasted for a while before she collapsed onto the shower with me. We laid there for a while, kissing on the shower floor, her tongue greedily probing the inside of my mouth. “Mmm…” Britt lustily murmured, “I taste really fucking good!”

Finally we got up, rubbing our bodies with body wash and turning the shower off. Britt started to leave the shower first, looking back at me as her hips swayed, “I’m gonna get dressed and get ready for class - looking forward to you working my body some more!” She winked and left the shower room.

I toweled off, and by the time I walked into the locker room to get dressed Britt was already gone. I had a big smile on my face as I got dressed, thoughts already going through my head of getting a place with Britt. Thinking about her and that perfect body of hers my cock started to stiffen. I was happy to see it still had life in it, and was looking forward to putting it inside of Britt’s ass that night.

As I was lacing up my shoes to head out into the gym, Britt popped her head back into the locker room, “Hey Marcus, I didn’t realize we were having a guest today.” I looked at her quizzically, “Huh? What are you talking about?” She looked back out into the gym then in at me again, “I don’t know but the biggest female bodybuilder I’ve ever seen is here putting us through a killer workout. And she said that she’s your ‘special guest’ today. Do you, like, train with her or something?”

With a pit forming in my stomach I headed out into the gym. Sure enough, there in the middle of the gym stood Sandy. Towering over all the girls she was wearing a skintight crop top, her huge tits bursting out the top and her abs jutting out from the bottom like a giant turtle shell. And her workout shorts were basically a bikini, her quads stretching the fabric to the point it looked like it would rip. And I was horrified to see the impressive bulge from her pelvis, looking like a man who had an erection, when her clit was no doubt flaccid.

She walked up to Britt and I, towering over Britt and a few inches taller than me, “Hey baby! You left so early today I didn’t get the chance to say goodbye. But I’m looking REALLY forward to helping you out in the gym today!”

Offline pd11

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2022, 11:39:22 pm »
Great story! Glad to see that it's being continued after the few months hiatus. Looking forward to more!

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2022, 12:30:14 am »
Was kind of hoping this wasn't going to fall into the emasculation niche like so many others, but oh well I guess.

Offline Kevbacon15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2023, 12:02:24 am »
14 - Sandy - New Beginning

After leaving the house, I was eager to put my plans into motion. But I remembered that I said I would drop by New You this morning. And besides, I couldn’t stop thinking about Tamra all morning long; having jacked myself off while thinking about her taut, sexy little body.

I pulled into the parking lot at New You. I threw on the raincoat I had on last night to detract away from all the attention I would otherwise get walking in. As soon as I opened the door, Tamra was standing there. “Sandy! I was starting to think you weren’t gonna come in this morning.” I smiled at her, “I’m sorry Tamra. I…uh…had a long night and ended up sleeping in. But I’m pretty sure we had some unfinished business yesterday…?” Tamra smiled even wider back at me, “We sure did. You were in such a rush to get out of here. And seemed so…enraged. I trust everything is better now?” “Oh yeah, babe. Better than ever. The new me is now fully formed, inside and out, and ready for the next chapter!” She licked her lips, “Well that’s good! And with that said, we have to finish the last part of the process: a final measurement to show the progress you’ve made,” she grabbed my hand and started leading me back to a private room, “Now let’s have some privacy to see just how big that body of yours has gotten!”

We walked through the gym towards the back. With my sizable raincoat on I bet most of the people there thought I was just overweight with how huge I was. We got to the private room and Tamra closed the door behind me.

“Okay,” she started, “Now before we began you were 5’9”, 160 pounds, and had 36D-30-36 measurements, with 11” arms, 20” quads and 12” calves. Pretty hot starting point I would say.” She licked her lips again and grabbed a measuring tape. “But I bet that’s nothing compared to what we’re about to measure.”

With that I took off my raincoat. I had started getting turned on ever since I laid eyes on Tamra. And now my nipples were hard, sticking out against the tight fabric of the crop top. The meat of my insane tits swelling above and below the strained material. I could see Tamra’s eyes following mine down to my voluptuous chest, making their way down my mountain range abs and Adonis belt lines, and coming to rest on my short shorts. At this point my clit was fully gorged, the shorts no longer able to contain it. The sizable head was now sticking out the top of the shorts, a small dribble of precum already leaking out.

“Oh god Tamra, I’m so sorry! I just…can’t help how much you turn me on. I hope you’re not…disgusted by what you see?”

Tamra took a step into me, her small yet perky tits pressed into the top of my abs. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down towards her face. I opened my mouth as we came together, and her tongue hungrily explored the inside of my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her, trying to cup each of her ass cheeks in my palm. But as big as my hands now were, her ass was still much more sizable. And I was content to start rubbing their hard roundness.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, our hands exploring each others bodies. Eventually Tamra hooked her fingers under my crop top and I moved to let her pull my top over my head. Now completely unbound my tits bobbed up and town, perched atop my turtle shell abs. She also pulled her top off and her perky B-cup tits swung free, her washboard abs just beneath. She continued undressing, pulling down her workout shorts to reveal her tan-lined, shaved vagina. The lips slightly parted to show a noticeable clit, probably one inch long. Without meaning to a soft moan escaped my lips, and Tamra smiled. She come close to me again and, kneeling down as she did so, pulled my shorts down and off. Immediately my clit dropped down and sprung right back upward, now completely erect.

“Oh my god Sandy. That’s the biggest, most beautiful cock I’ve ever seen.” I giggled as she said it, “Well, I don’t think of it like that. But thank you. And I’m happy it doesn’t bother you.” “Very much on the contrary,” she said. And with that she wrapped one hand around its base while simultaneously taking it into her mouth.

I looked down at her as she looked up at me. We locked eyes as she took the length of my clit in and out of her mouth. I had no idea how she was so easily taking its full length, but she kept at it with no signs of gagging. I wrapped my hands around the back of her head and started moaning, my hips starting to buck reflexively. After a couple minutes of this she brought her mouth off, licking her lips. “Mmm, you taste good. I only got a small taste, but I’ll be hungry for more soon. Right now though, I need to feel you inside me.”

Without any warning she stood up and jumped right into me. I caught her in midair as her legs immediately wrapped around my waist. My raging clit immediately found its way inside her pussy like a homing missile. The warm and wet softness of her insides gripped around my clit like a vise. Tamra looked me dead in the eyes, “Sandy, I want you to fuck me so hard that I pass out. I want to feel that clit stretching me out and creating new pathways in my body. And when you’ve fucked me until you can’t take it anymore, I want you to put yourself in my mouth again. And then I want you to fill up every space in my body with your cum.”

I immediately started fucking her like a wild animal. She was holding on to my broad shoulders with her strong hands, screaming in ecstasy as she bobbed up and down on my clit. And I was holding her at her waist, jerking her up and down on my massive appendage. I looked down at my arms and saw the veins crisscrossing them, the cords of muscle looking like a powerful machine.

Tamra saw me doing this, and removed her grip from my shoulders. I had no problem continuing to support her with my hands as she brought her arms up into a flex. “My arms may not be as big as yours, but look at my sexy biceps!” Her biceps were very impressive, much bigger than mine were before I started this program. With me still inside her I grabbed the measuring tape and wrapped it around her arm, “Oh my god Tamra, they’re 14 inches! That’s amazing!” She winked, “Thanks Sandy, but let’s check yours out now.” Remembering they had measured at 19” last night, I was curious to see if they had gotten that big again. As Tamra grabbed the measuring tape and wrapped it around my flexed right bicep, her mouth stretched open in shock, “19.5 inches?! Holy shit girl! You’re bigger than even the biggest dudes I’ve ever seen!”

While holding her with my left hand I continued flexing my right bicep. She massaged its large peak with her strong hands, tracing a long fingernail along the large vein running my arm’s length. As she did that, I felt a jolt course through my body and realized I wasn’t going to last much longer. “Oh god Tamra I’m gonna cum!”

With that she pulled herself off of my clit and dropped back down to her knees. She immediately took me into her mouth as I put my hands behind my head, my muscles bulging from all directions. I started grunting as I felt the blood coursing through the veins covering my body, and started to spasm as I felt myself letting go. I felt my clit erupting into Tamra’s mouth like a volcano, my warm cum unspooling like lava down her throat. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy, taking every single drop down into her belly. As I continued filling her up, I noticed that my tits had once again start bursting with milk. My nipples were spraying it out wildly, most of it covering Tamra’s face and running down her body. I closed my eyes in pure ecstasy, feeling like my entire being was pouring into this woman.

After what felt like an eternity I opened my eyes and looked down. My clit spurt out its last ribbon of cum down Tamra’s throat and I pulled it out. Amazingly not one drop had escaped Tamra’s mouth. She had a dazed look on her face, her eyes barely open in a dreamlike stupor. I looked down and noticed her stomach was distended to the extent she now looked pregnant, filled with an immeasurable amount of my goo. I picked her up into my arms and carried her to the massage table that was in the room. Leaning down towards her face I kissed her. She tasted sweet and salty, just a small amount of my fluids still coating the back of her mouth. I set her down on the table and watched as she immediately curled into a ball, falling asleep.

Smiling down at this amazing woman I knew would now be in my life, I got ready to finish one last chapter from my previous life. While I had humiliated Marcus last night, I still felt he needed just a little bit more to fully understand his actions. And so I got dressed, leaving Tamra sleeping on the massage table. On my way out of New You, I let the girl at the front know that Tamra was in that private room resting. She asked, “Oh, okay, I’ll make sure she’s left alone. But is she okay?” I smiled as I responded, “Yeah, she’s great. I think she just really…overextended herself during our session.” And with that I left, hopping in my car to head to the college. No doubt Marcus was gonna be surprised at what I had in mind!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2023, 06:04:35 am »
Great chapter and would like to read what you have in mind for Marcus.

Offline Yuri0014

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2023, 07:55:20 pm »
Brilliant story! Hoping for More Clit domination!! :clap:

Offline Kevbacon15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2023, 08:57:48 pm »
15 - Marcus - Workout

“Sandy, what the fuck are you doing here?” I managed to stammer out as I looked at her disgusting display of muscularity. She smiled as she responded, “Well, I’ve always wanted to see you at work. And now that we’re parting ways I figure this might be my last chance. And speaking of which,” she looked over at Britt, “Let me guess: this must be the little tart herself?” Britt started to chew on her lip nervously. Sandy laughed, “Oh don’t worry girl, I’m not mad at you. In fact you did me a favor. Marcus is all yours now.” I saw that Britt still looked nervous, but I also noticed something worse: she now had her eyes trained on Sandy’s massive bulge. And she seemed to be mesmerized by the sight.

“So anyways Marcus I had an idea. Let’s have a little joint workout as a nice way of closing things out. I know you’ve always prided yourself on your strength and I never really got to see it in action. So let’s have a friendly little lifting competition!” I imagine I looked horrified as I responded, “Fuck no Sandy, that’s not happening. Now do yourself a favor and get out of here. As you said it, we’re done.” She pursed her lips into a tight smile and stepped closer to me. I could feel heat coming off of her as she reached out and gripped my shoulder. It felt like a vise grip painfully tightening as she said, “Marcus. This can be easy and we can have a little bit of fun. Or if you’d prefer, we can just have a repeat of last night right here for all your girls to watch?”

I tried to keep the horror out of my face as I responded, “Okay Sandy, fine. We’ll lift a bit and then no more. I don’t want to see you again.” She laughed huskily as she replied, “That’s cute Marcus, thinking you’re still calling the shots. But you’re right, after this we won’t be seeing each other again,” she looked over at Britt, “And you can carry on fucking this hot little piece of ass.” As I looked over at Britt, I could swear she was now breathing heavy as her gaze remained fixed to Sandy’s bulging crotch. “Fine,” I said, “Let’s just get this over with.”

Sandy was smiling ear to ear as she made her way to the middle of the gym. “Girls,” she said loudly, “I know how big and strong you must all think my ex-hubby Marcus is. But today you’re gonna see what true power looks like! And I’ll show all you ladies who the stronger sex actually is!” She looked around them as they marveled at her body, “And if any of you want to look like me too, you just let me know when we’re done here today and I’ll get you on the path!” The girls all exchanged looks, some smiling and excited, others with disgusted looks on their face. “Now,” she continued, “We’re going to have a little lifting competition. And what better way to begin than bench press!”

Begrudgingly I followed Sandy over to the bench. She immediately loaded up the bench with two plates on each side, “You don’t mind if we start with a warmup do you?” Fuck, if she was warming up with 225 now I’d be in trouble. But let’s see how many she does while trying to put on this show of intimidation.

She stretched her arms out in a few motions to loosen up. While doing so her huge tits bobbled up and down, with veins already crisscrossing her chest. She laid down on the bench and gripped the bar. Immediately unracking it she brought it down to her chest, smashing her huge tits down. While she held on to bar there for a second or two I was hopeful. Maybe she had immediately bit off more than she could chew, and was now struggling with getting the weight back up. But just as soon as I thought that she brought the bar up in a smooth controlled motion. Keeping an easy, steady rhythm she proceeded to knock out 20 reps. I was in trouble, and judging by the look on her face as she got up she knew it too.

“Not too bad huh? Pretty sure even an NFL player would be jealous of that start,” she boasted as the girls were all open mouthed at what they had just seen. But I was determined and felt my adrenaline pumping already. So I got on the bench and gripped the bar myself. I brought it down and proceeded to knock out 20 reps myself. While I had no problem handling 225, I certainly didn’t warm up with that much weight. Curious where Sandy was gonna go next I got up from the bench, “No problem at all. And I know NFL players who would throw 40 reps plus up of 225. So I wouldn’t get too cocky.” She smiled at me, “You’re absolutely right. Let’s stop messing around then. Hey - Britt, is it? - do your coach a favor and load another plate on each side.”

I watched as Britt put another 90 pounds on, now sitting at 315. As Sandy lay down on the bench, I saw as Britt kept sneaking glances at Sandy’s shorts. Disgustingly, I could now see the outline of what I imagined was her still-flaccid clit pushing against the inside of one leg. Once again images flashed across my eyes of what she had done with that thing last night. I forced myself to stop thinking about it as she gripped the bar. Once again she brought the weight down and held it there a second. Foolishly I again hoped she was having difficulty with the weight. But sure enough she pushed it back up and proceeded to knock out 5 reps. As she reracked it and got up she smirked at me, “Not a lot of reps, but I’ve gotta save some just in case you can move that much.”

I settled in on the bench and gripped the bar. With a determination to not let that bitch show me up I brought it down and pushed it back. With only a little struggle I pushed out 7 reps, the most I had done at 315. “Well, I guess you still have a ways to go to beat me,” I said as I got up. Sandy’s smile grew. “Great,” she said, “Let’s move on to some real weight. Go ahead and throw 25s on each side.”

Shit. My max was 335 and I had just done more with 315 than I ever had before. Putting the 25s on there I looked at Sandy and saw that her massive chest had swelled even larger. Her tits were now covered in angry blue veins, her nipples standing out like large diamonds against her top. And her tanned abs below looked like granite, as if they’d been carved by glacial movement. She smiled at me as she got onto the bench and whispered, “Good luck. You’re gonna need it.”

She gripped the bar and pushed it up, smoothly bringing it down to her chest. She only hesitated briefly before bringing it back up. She strained to get a second rep but completed it once again. And finally, she brought the bar down a third time. By now her face had started to turn red, with angry veins sticking out on her forehead. Her arms had started to shake slightly, with thin snakes looking like they were crawling all over her arms. And with a loud growl she pressed the bar all the way and reracked it. She stood up and immediately flexed her large arms, leading into a most muscular pose. Her tits were pushed together, spilling out of the top of her shirt. The power contained in that chest looked like it could have the power of a hydraulic press between those large globes.

I was in trouble and I knew it. But there was no way I was gonna give up. So I settled in under the 365 now on the bench and gripped the bar. As I got ready to push it I could already feel the immense weight. But slowly I got it pushed up and brought it down to my chest. As I pushed with all my might it only barely inched back up. I could feel my strength starting to dissipate as I desperately pushed. And I had almost made it back up when I felt my body give out. In horror I immediately felt the bar pushing my now lifeless hands downward, powerful gravity taking over. As I braced for the bar to collapse my chest I passed out, blackness enveloping me.

Slowly I came to. My vision started to clear as I got my bearings. I was almost surprised to not find myself in a hospital bed. I saw that I was still on the bench, the now empty bar safely racked above me. I started to sit up and noticed the gym was mostly empty save for a couple of the girls who were standing close by. “Oh coach, good to see you’re okay!” one of them said. “Wha…what happened?” I said, still coming around. “Well, the loaded bar was just about to crush you when Sandy just…easily snatched it and pulled it up and racked it.” I couldn’t help wondering if she had done it to save me from injury, or to even further my humiliation. “Damn coach,” the other girl said, “I was impressed when you put up 315 seven times. But seeing Sandy put up 365?! Shit, I’ve never seen anything like that in person - from a woman or man!” The other one laughed, “Yeah coach. Looks like you better step your game up if you wanna get as strong as us girls!” She flexed her arms and they both started giggling. “Well it looks like you’re okay coach. We’ll see you later.” And with that they left, leaving me along in the gym.

I was humiliated. Sandy had taken away any shred of dignity I had left. I would have at least hoped Britt would have stuck around to see how I was doing, but she was nowhere to be seen. So I decided to go take a cold shower, see if that would help me further regain my senses, and hopefully spark a thought of what to do next.

I walked into my office to head to my private shower. But as I opened the door I bumped into someone. Standing there before me was the girls’ softball coach, Tamra. And for some reason she was completely naked, dripping slightly wet. “What the fuck is going on?” I said, very confused. I looked at her and saw she was drinking a bottle of water. Her body was very impressive, with small but perky tits on her lean chest. She was fairly muscular, but still in a very feminine way. Her shaved pussy looked very inviting, with just a small clit slightly sticking out. I felt myself getting turned on even as I wondered what was happening.

She must have noticed a slight rise in my pants and she giggled, “Oh, no Marcus. This isn’t for you. I just needed a drink before I get back in there.” I was even more confused, “Get back in where? What the fuck are you doing naked in my office, and what the fuck are you talking about?” She laughed deeply and said, “Come on. You might as well see for yourself.” So I followed her through the office and to the shower room door. As I opened it and saw what was going on in there I didn’t know whether I should try to quickly leave, yet I couldn’t help but stare in shock.

Standing in the middle of the running shower was Sandy. Her tanned body looking like a Greek god she had someone wrapped around her midsection holding on to her broad shoulders. With horror I realized it was Britt. Britt’s legs were wrapped around Sandy’s waist as Sandy plunged her massive clit in and out of Britt’s wet pussy. With each stroke there was a slapping wet sound and Britt screamed with pleasure while Sandy grunted like a beast. Though I could tell Sandy didn’t take much effort to hold Britt up, her arm muscles looked like angry pythons, her strong hands cupping Britt’s sizable glutes. With every pump, Britt’s fairly large tits heaved up and down. But pressing into them were Sandy’s massive globes, Britt’s face smashing into them as her body was impaled downward into Sandy’s huge appendage. As she kept having her face pressing into those mounds of flesh, she began sucking on Sandy’s inch-long nipples. And when she pulled her mouth off of them a spray of milk immediately gushed out, spraying Britt in the face.

I stood there dumbstruck. I didn’t know what to do or say. I felt Tamra brush past me and walk towards them, “Well Marcus, I sure hope you enjoy the show! But I can’t just watch that incredible woman fucking the life out of your girlfriend - I’ve gotta get back in the action!” And with that she walked up behind Britt, immediately rubbing her clit on Britt’s ass. She reached her head around, placing it besides Britt’s. And with Britt going back at one of Sandy’s massive tits, taking the hard nipple back in her mouth, Tamra proceeded to take the other one in her mouth and began sucking. Sandy continued to grunt obscenely, bouncing Britt up and down her massive clit while milk started streaming out the sides of Britt and Tamra’s mouths.

When Britt pulled her mouth off again for air she looked over and finally noticed me standing there. For a moment an apologetic expression came across her face, “Marcus. I don’t. Know. What came over me. But. I just couldn’t help myself. Sandy is just. So. Fucking. Hot!” she said, pausing briefly and moaning each time her body rocked back down onto Sandy’s clit. And as she said it Sandy started laughing, “Hey Britt, who has the biggest muscles?” Britt kept moaning as she bobbed up and down, “You do Sandy. They’re the biggest I’ve ever seen!” And Sandy said, “And who has the biggest package?” Britt screamed out in ecstasy as she crashed back down again on Sandy’s clit, “Oh my god Sandy, you do! Your clit is bigger than any cock I’ve ever had! You fill me up so much I can feel you in every part of me!”

And with that Sandy brought Britt off of her clit and set her down on the ground, and on her knees. Tamra went around to Sandy’s back and started jacking off her massive clit from veins her. While Sandy reared up her hands behind her head, her lats flaring out like a giant cobra, Britt moved forward and engorged herself onto Sandy’s clit. With Britt sucking back and forth on it, and Tamra working it from behind, I could see that this situation was about to literally explode. And with a massive growl, Sandy bucked her hips forward and immediately Britt’s eyes went wide. While I could see her throat working, trying to keep up with the volume coming into her mouth, cum started trailing out the sides of her mouth. With Tamra still pumping her from behind, Sandy bucked her hips forward wildly all the sudden in a fit of ecstasy, knocking Britt backwards and down to the ground. With fluids still dripping out of her mouth Sandy raged on, a steady geyser of milky white cum now covering her face and torso. And as she continued erupting from her clit her tits started to spray out milk as well, both starting to coat Britt from head to toe.

After what felt like minutes Sandy finally seemed to be finished emptying herself. As the last tendrils of cum hung from her still massively erect clit, I looked down at Britt. Still lying on the floor she was coated milky white, looking as if she was covered in wax. She was trying to open her eyes, but the thickness of the fluids coating them surely made it impossible to see. And meanwhile she tongued the outside of her mouth, slurping in Sandy’s milky-cum mixture and murmuring to herself.

As I looked back up, Tamra and Sandy were now walking towards me. I involuntarily flinched and they laughed. When Tamra filed past she patted my crotch, sneering, “Let’s see if you wanna put that small dick back inside your girl after Sandy just widened her out way beyond your size.” And Sandy followed her, saying softly but with an edge, “Goodbye Marcus. Hope you and your girl there are happy.” And they left, leaving me standing there, Britt immobilized both from being fucked beyond imagination, and being completely covered in Sandy’s sticky goo.

Offline pd11

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2023, 03:07:42 am »
Happy to see you continuing this story. One of the best!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2023, 05:40:55 am »
Hope for more and perhaps Britt learns from Sandy to become this big and also bigger than Marcus

Offline Thomasd2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2023, 06:38:40 pm »
what a insane story! thank you!

Offline yuiii007

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2023, 11:14:05 am »
I'm curious where's the story going to go next?

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2024, 04:56:35 am »
Terrific story.  I love the ending.

(But, IF there were more, I'd definitely read it!)
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Her Growing Love

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View