Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577688 Posts in 73539 Topics by 28932 Members - Latest Member: MoonXD May 02, 2024, 12:58:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [fbbsmmh] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [fbbsmmh] Stories~collected  (Read 30709 times)

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Rise of the Muscled Avenger
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 08:25:13 pm »
Bravo! This is fantastic. Wonderful dialog!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 08:25:13 pm »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 08:30:19 pm »
Great second part, I liked her description of what happened, especially the lifting up the huge truck using just her pinky finger, nice! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 11:21:53 pm »
^-^ Reserved for Mod use

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2017, 03:55:11 pm »
Thanks guys.

After their day's work, Burrows and Wakowski, went for a beer in 'The Downtown Bar' a frequent haunt of the Urbanton Police Department and not too many doors away from Flaherty's. After the day the had just had through, a trip to Flaherty's  would have been too much like working late. The two cops chewed the cud somewhat.

"This case is fucking crazy, I mean a woman just literally ripping two men apart? why didn't I become a fucking shrink like my brother?" Stan Burrows Lamented
Wakowski laughed
"I don't think empathy would be your strong point Stan!"
"Hey, I got empathy! I got empathy coming out the fucking ying yang, I just don't take BS. Besides, who died and made you the fucking empathy police Lou?"
Wakowski sips from his beer and laughs again.
"It's a weird one all right Stan, but I have got to say, Sarah Taylor made a fair point."
"Oh, what point is that?", Burrows furrowed his brow.
"Well, while it is true that she definitely acted outside of the law to put it mildly, all the Muscled Avenger did was rid the world of two predators, or 11 of them if you accept all these recent vigilante killings were her handiwork."
Burrows sipped from his beer and paused contemplatively before responding.
"Lou, I have been in this job 34 years."
"A long time Stan", Wakowski replied, "I hope I look that good in another 15 years", he says teasingly, rubbing Burrows' belly.
Burrows tells him to go fuck himself, before continuing.
"That is long enough to know that for all the flaws in the system, we do a good job. These two scuzzbuckets should have been dealt with by us"
"Even if it meant one more innocent woman got raped."
"God damn it Lou!" Burrows snapped "Two wrongs don't make a right! You said so yourself."
Wakowski shook his head.
"I was towing the party line Stan, but in this instance two wrongs actually did make a right. Sarah Taylor is shaken, but safe and those two bastards can never rape again."
There was an awkward silence for a few moments, filled only by sips of alcohol, until Burrows broke it.
"Look Lou, as far as I'm concerned, this woman, if that is what she is, is chief suspect in five ongoing murder investigations, involving the deaths of 11 men. When the opportunity arises I am going to throw the book at her, and I want to know you will back me up."
Wakowski nodded unenthusiastically.
"Sure Stan. But..."
"But, ?" , Burrows seemed  unsettled by the equivocation.
"That attempted terrorist attack last week, the one we suspect she foiled."
"What about it?"
Burrows' frustration grew ever more palpable now.
"Well witnesses say she was shot at 16 times with assault rifles, yet she was totally unharmed, stretched the weapons like they were string and used them to choke them to death."
Burrows chuckles awkwardly.
"Pretty strong fucking broad."
Wakowski nodded
"Very fucking strong. So strong that we are basically totally powerless against her. Is it fucked up that that really turns me on?"
Burrows laughs.
"Seriously stan, I love the idea of what this woman looks like. Of what she could do. Of what she could do to me."
"You are a great cop lou, but you sure are fucking weird sometimes."

Offline Fluff

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2017, 01:08:59 pm »
Amen to that chapter! Can’t wait for the next installment :singing:

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2017, 11:57:37 pm »
“Burrows, Wakowski, come in here and shut the fucking door.” Commissioner Hanley bellows from his office.
“It seems this muscled Avenger has become a cult hero now.”
He throws a copy of the Urbanton Chronicle on the desk, opened at page 5.
“Read it Wakowski, out loud, so Burrows can hear too.”
Muscled Avenger Plugs Gaping Holes in our Justice System
By
Chris Mitchell
Recent events in Urbanton have brought a sharp focus to the issue of serious crime in our city. Since 2012, serious crime in Urbanton has increased by 600%. Our once safe city has become a safe haven for people who would curse our city with their criminal whims. Murder, gang crime, rape, torture and in the past week, terrorism. The only reason why our city did not follow the likes of New York,Paris, Brussels and Manchester in the list of cities devastated by Islamic terrorism was the heroics of the so called ‘Muscled Avenger’. Her selfless act of vigilance saved this city and robbed Isis of two of their agents of terror. While there are many more where they came from, would ISIS be that stupid as to waste man power in Urbanton again knowing how easily foiled their evil deeds would be. Yes, perhaps vengeance would be on their mind but that too would be futile knowing how invincible she is.
In total, 11 serious criminals, have met their deaths in unspeakably brutal fashion at the hands of this hyper muscular vigilante. Yet had this not happened, the consequences for innocents in our City would have been even more unspeakable. That the civilian population has been kept safe and well is down to this unbelievable goddess of power.
Yet for all the positive consequences of her acts, the 'Muscled Avenger' has ruffled the feathers of the establishment. While her activities are undoubtedly outside the bounds of legality, that is not what has the powers that be in our city so disgruntled. In her super human activities, the 'Muscled Avenger' has by-passed the police and shown them to be less than efficient in how they deal with serious crime. It is not her fault that the police and the justice system have consistently failed victims. It is not her fault that she has the strength and determination to cut out the middle men and eliminate the perpetrators of serious crime so they can hurt no one again. In an ideal world we wouldn’t need ‘The Muscled Avenger’, but it isn’t, and our criminal justice system is far from perfect. The police and judiciary are not acting as a deterrent to people who would potentially commit violent crime, perhaps seeing the utter destruction facing criminals at the powerful hands of our real-life superhero, will be such a deterrent. The more violent criminals that fall foul of the merciless rampage of the ‘Muscled Avenger’ , the fewer that will willingly engage in such criminal activities. Instead of viewing the 'Muscled Avenger' as a threat, the authorities should see her as the asset that she is. Rather than engaging in this pointless campaign against her, they should be utilising her or at the very least, turning a blind eye to her killings, given that they ultimately are keeping people safe.  The 'Muscled Avenger' came to prominence, out of circumstance and indeed, out of necessity. In her, Urbanton have an unbelievable asset that we need to embrace in the fight against serious crime. The Muscled Avenger is not the problem here. If the Police and the Mayor’s office only had sufficient foresight, they would realise that she is a crucial part of the solution.

“Son of a bitch!”, Burrows fumes “What bullshit.”
Wakowski was more reasoned in his analysis.
“It’s just the guy’s opinion.”
“Like fuck it is!” Commissioner Hanley was hostile.
“I want this freaky muscle bitch behind bars where she belongs. We are the law around here”

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2018, 10:43:29 am »

Chris Mitchell's ears were still ringing from the tongue lashing he had received from his editor Tony Miller. Commissioner Hanley was one of his golf buddies and while he had originally given Mitchell free reign in the article about 'The Muscled Avenger' he had not envisaged the backlash. The police were not enemies that the Chronicle could afford and so Chris was admonished accordingly. This pissed him off, knowing his columns were keeping readership up and yet being used as a scapegoat when the going got tough.

"I can't believe I have to write a fucking retraction", he fumed.

Just then the phone rang,

"Hello, Chris Here."
"Hey Chris, just transferring a call to you hun."
"Thanks Hazel"
Chris momentarily thought the line had gone dead, following a brief pause.  Just then a somewhat timid sounding Irish lilt could be heard.
"Is this Chris Mitchell?"
"Yes, this is Chris, how may I help you."
"You already have helped me, but I think we can both help each other a bit more"
"Lady I don't follow."
Another brief pause followed.
"That article you did on me was very fair. I want you to do a follow up interview with me."
"Wait, what? On you? You mean you're the?"
"Aye, I am indeed."
"Lady, it's a bit early for April Fool's."
Chris slammed down the phone, only to have the same caller redirected straight away. Still convinced that the call was a hoax, Chris was about to yell abuse when he was himself given short shrift.
"Don't ever fucking hang up on me ever again little man!"
This time the Belfast accent bellowed, sounding more like it may have belonged to such a super human entity. Chris was totally taken aback.
"S-s-sorry" ,came the meek  response
"You fucking will be sorry if you doubt me like that again."
"What do you want exactly?"
"I want you to arrive at the old warehouse in Baker street in 30 minutes. Come alone. This is not a request, it is an order"
This time it was the Muscled Avenger's turn to hang up the phone.

Chris' head and pulse were racing after that phone call. He still suspected it may be a hoax but the forcefulness of the voice made him reluctant to dismiss the call. If this was really her, knowing what she was capable of, he was not inclined to piss her off. Mark Jenkins worked at the next desk. Chris informed him that he would be away from his desk for a while. If this was genuine
, it was an opportunity worth any rebuke he was likely to receive from his editor.

Chris arrived at the warehouse and knocked at the rusty metal door . it was soon opened by the breathtaking goddess of granite whose sheer bulk was so difficult to conceive, the celebrated journalist  doubted his senses. She was not dressed in  the blue attire referenced by the witnesses to her murders, but in a tight black tee-shirt, weight lifting belt and skin tight Lycra leggings, purple in colour. She abrubtly refused the out stretched hand before her.
"For reasons I am sure are obvious to a man of your intellect, Mr Mitchell, I never shake hands."
Indeed it was obvious. Chris could tell that even the slightest touch of her hand would be enough to turn anyone's fingers into dust.
"Come with me", the Amazon demanded.
Displeasing the gargantuan vigilante was not a favourable proposition, so Chris followed quickly behind. Although the purpose of his visit was professional, as a lover of muscle women he could not deny that this was heaven. As she walked her chewing gum walk, her skin tight leggings showed virtually every ripple of her magnificent musculature. Chris couldn't help but involuntarily show his appreciation in his trouser area.

Moving to the end  of the long warehouse there was an array of impressively heavy looking items, Including a barbell that had to be seen to be believed. It was approximately 3 feet high and 6 feet wide. The bar was at least 10 times thicker than a regular bar and while there were only 4 plates on each side, each one looked like 10 put together. How anyone could even budge this barbell was a mystery. Then again this wasn't just anyone.

"I have brought you here, because my story needs to be told. you are the only one I trust to do that."
"I'm flattered"
"However as I know you journalists look for evidence, I thought it would make sense to remove all doubt as to my authenticity by giving a little demonstration."
Chris was somewhat bewildered. She had a body that defied logic. Even at rest, her muscles were ,mountainous in their sheer size and to say even the most enormous male bodybuilder on the planet would be a toothpick next to her was an understatement in the extreme. That someone like the muscled Avenger existed at all was the shock, but knowing this to be the case, this woman more than fitted the bill.
"The tales of my exploits are hard to believe. I am sure when people see the mangled remains of my victims, they doubt that any one person could have done that without weapons, but my very body is a weapon. A very deadly weapon."
As she made this stern proclamation she shot the most incredible most muscular. The sheer power of her mesmerising musculature utterly decimated the flimsy tee-shirt. She quickly ripped off the torn shreds of material from her god like physique and dropped them to the ground. With virtually no body fat, it meant the amazon was displaying rock hard pecs instead of tits. Nonetheless, the glory of her body was such that the normally verbose Chris was genuinely lost for words, his agape jaw and granite hard cock said more than words ever could. Especially the latter as he involuntarily shot his load. The gorgeous muscle woman smiled for the first time, seeing the effect she had had on him.
"Here", She said, throwing the discarded tee-shirt at him, "Use this to clean yourself off, it's not like it's any good to me now."
Walking over to her left she picked up a baggy grey singlet out of a box.
"As you can imagine, shopping for clothes is a disaster. Everything has to be custom made."
She places the singlet on her body and goes to the oversized barbell.
"Each one of these plates are 5000 KG, so is the bar, that is 45,000 KG, that is 99,000 lbs. Now watch how light that is to me."
As Chris wiped off his love juices and watched in astonishment, the magnificent muscle goddess readied herself at the bar. The bar was so high and thick that even she had difficulty putting her she-hulk hands around it. As she crouched down into a lifting position, she casually tossed the gigantic weight into the air like it was a child's toy and waited for the drop. In spite of knowing her strength, Chris still half expected the huge weight to crush her to death. Was that why he was here? To witness her suicide? He need not have worried. Placing her hands in the air just before the gargantuan barbell returned she dug her powerful fingers into the steel, making two grooves for grip. She then placed the huge weight behind her neck as she back squatted it 50 times in quick succession.  Chris was fully erect once more as he stared slack jawed in amazement.  Carefully placing the weight down, she flexed some more.
"Now that you know I can lift heavy, I didn't even need 0.01% of my strength to do that by the way, it is time for the real fun. Ripping and crushing."

The first victim  of the oncoming onslaught of Herculean strength was a rusted Iron wheelbarrow. A proper wheelbarrow, not like the  flimsy modern ones. Nonetheless the amazon tore it apart like wet tissue before ripping off the two handles and the connecting bar holding the wheel. After easily detaching the wheel, she bent all three bars into pretzels. A metal beer barrel lay in wait next.
"Don't worry little man", she laughed, " It's empty".
Just as well it was empty as she casually compressed it in a microsecond using her powerful palms and ripped it in half before discarding it on the ground. Next were 16 standard 50 kg weight plates in two lots of 8. Kneeling on the ground she placed one palm on each group of plates and flattened them effortlessly.  Grabbing each condensed plate, she mangled and molded them further into a basketball shape before enveloping it in her huge pecs  and utterly disintegrating it. She smiled as Chris shot his load yet again.
" I think we need to teach you some self control wee man."
Chris was mortified but the goddess spoke only in jest.
"Now for the piece de resistance. This 50000 kg Atlas stone. That is 110,000 lbs. Don't worry about cleaning yourself up. This won't last long."
As with the barbell, she  flipped it into the air with ease. But this time, she merely raised her left hand in a fist and waited for the stone to fall. As it did, it shattered against her epic powerful fist and covered her and the floor in its dust.
"I need to run home and shower. You can follow me in the car. Looks like you might need one too. After mine I hasten to add. It is 287 Osbourne st."
"But that is like 12 blocks from here."
"Don't worry I am almost as fast as I am strong"

To be continued.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2018, 02:06:24 am »
Wow, some great feats of strength here, I love when a woman shows off that she has super strength, that even though she looks super strong, she's actually even stronger than she looks! And this Goddess is all that and more! k+!

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
Re: +Notable Author: [fbbsmmh] Stories~collected
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2018, 12:54:09 pm »
Sure enough a few  minutes later when Chris knocked on the door, it is answered by the gorgeous amazon, who by now was wearing a baggy grey tee shirt.  She beckons him in and   closes the door behind him.  He is taken by the sheer size and luxury of the house. Osbourne St is the rich part of town but even still the opulence of the place seems on a different scale to the rest. On the outside it is at least twice the size of the next biggest house.  On the inside, the house has to be seen to be believed. The long, spacious hallway is filled with antiques and paintings as far as the eye can see. Chris could only guess that these are trappings of wealth left over from previous owners, with little connection to the musclebound superheroine, nor could he understand how she could afford such opulence. Nonetheless, in the short length of time he had spent with the blonde she-hulk, he had already learned to suspend disbelief.

"I am going to have a shower in the en suite, and I suspect you too might need to clean yourself up. The main bathroom is straight up the top of the stairs. There are towels in the hot press, erm sorry cupboard as you guys call it. Three doors to the left." Definitely needing to clean himself up, Chris appreciated the opportunity to do so.

After their separate showers, Chris comes downstairs is beckoned to the  living room.

"I am afraid if you want  something to drink, your options are limited to water, Milk or tea. I don't drink coffee."

"Tea is fine."

"How do you like it?"

"Strong please. A tiny splash of milk."

The Amazon goddess begins laughing loudly.

Chris is puzzled.

"Did I miss the joke?"

"Sorry hun, it's just I was thinking to myself I should have guessed you like things strong judging by your reaction earlier "

Chris turned beetroot red as she placed the cup beside him.

"Awww you're blushing. You wee dote."

Chris couldn't help but think that her demeanour was a world apart from what she knew she was capable of. He also couldn't help realising he had just fallen in love.

"I get several bags of Tetley's posted over from the UK every month. You yanks just can't do tea properly."

"It's lovely": Chris replied between sips.

"You drink it the way I do. I was impressed. If you were asking me for a cup of milky tea, we may have had to have words."

Now it was Chris' turn to laugh.

"Well I'm glad to stay in the good books. It doesn't work out so well for those in your bad books."

"Well I'm not going to kill someone over their tea preference. I'm a superhero, not a psychopath. You just might not be invited back."

Chris drank that comment in. Did this mean he may be invited over again?

"So do you actually like tea or are you just humouring me?"

"Well my mom's Irish, she's like you with the tea deliveries, but with her it's Barry's. She's from Cork."

"Ah, nice place, lived there for a while when I went back to Ireland for a few years. As you can probably tell I come from the opposite end of the country."

"Yeah thought that. Whereabouts? Belfast? "

"Aye. Andersonstown to be exact."

Chris took out his Pen and notebook.

"Oh right, I guess it's a bit rude to bring you here to interview me  and then get lost in small talk."

"I didn't mean to imply..."

"You didn't hun. It's fine. Let's start."

The amazon pauses to gather her thoughts.

"I suppose you were wondering about the house?"

"I was wondering about a few things."

"Oh, you mean like how the fuck you are going to concentrate with that raging hard on?"

"No. I mean yes. I mean erm, what?"

The muscle babe laughed hysterically.

"Your wee man has been  waving at me since you sat down. It's kind of hard to miss. Pardon the pun."

In Chris' defence it would have taken an incredible show of restraint for him to not turn granite hard while looking at the muscle goddess, who, post shower, was now poured into a pair of tight blue jeans and a super tight white tee shirt.

"It's fine hun I get it. You are obviously into strong muscular women so I must pretty much be your every wet dream come true."

"Pretty much yes", Chris admitted."

"I mean I could change into a shirt or something but at the risk of sounding vain, if you dig my body as much as I think you do, then there is pretty much nothing I could wear that won't look sexy."

While there wasn't the slightest judgement or annoyance in her tone, having attention drawn to his throbbing erection was still super embarrassing

"Let's just start, shall we?"

"Sure. Unless you want to go to the bathroom for a few minutes to, well you know."

"Could we please stop talking about my fucking boner!"

No sooner were the words out of his mouth than Chris started to regret his little outburst. After the way she bellowed at him on the phone earlier, he guessed that the Muscled Avenger was pretty short  tempered. Triggering this short fuse was probably not a good idea. Luckily for him she just laughed.

"Check you out Mr Feisty."

"Sorry I erm, can we get on with it please."

The goddess nodded and smiled.

"First thing's first. My name is Siobhan McAllister. That is off the record by the way. It's just Siobhan sounds better when you are talking to me than 'Muscled Avenger'."

"Makes sense. So tell me a little about growing up in Belfast. If that is okay? "

"It's fine hun."

Siobhan paused a few moments, so much so that Chris was wondering had he done something wrong. Eventually, she spoke.

"The war was still going on when I was a young girl. What you have to understand about Belfast during the conflict was that a lot of people felt like they had to choose sides. My dad chose his, he was in the IRA. You can say that is right or wrong but it is what it is. To me he was just Daddy. In 1993, when I was 6, loyalist gunmen forced their way into the house and shot him dead. I was in the next room paying, when I heard the gunshots and my mother screaming. I saw the body and just went numb. Had I had my wits about me I probably would have followed them and killed them with my bare hands. Even then I was capable of doing that although I wasn't really sure how to handle my superhuman strength at that time. I was just numb though. It was surreal. The two who did it have since been identified. They are out of prison under the Good Friday agreement and honestly, if I saw them today, I would kill them. Grab them in either hand, crush their necks like paper cups and revel in their destruction. I have no plans to go back to Ireland, so they are probably safe enough, but if somehow I do meet them. I will get my vengeance. They didn't just rob me of  my father that night, they robbed me of my innocence. As I got older I got angrier and angrier. At first it was just destruction of property. I would rip lockers apart in school, destroy teachers' cars, punch holes in the blackboards. By the age of 12 I had been expelled from so many schools, mummy had to home school me, but she just couldn't handle me. Then I started getting violent towards anyone I saw bullying smaller, weaker kids. Most times it didn't need to get violent because even at aged 12 I was 6'9 and made Lou Ferrigno look like Pee Wee Herman. The more stupid ones who defied me, I am talking guys of 16 or 17 here, ended up with broken legs, broken arms, broken ribs. Unfortunately one instance got out of hand. I came to the rescue of this 17 year old boy who was being beaten up by a group of 19/20 year olds. When the ringleader stupidly punched me, breaking his hand in the process, I snapped and just destroyed him. He ended up in intensive care. His dad was in the IRA so my mummy moved us to live with my auntie in Leeds. We heard later that he died and we knew we could never go back home. I was safe enough as I am basically invincible, but mummy was at risk. It was difficult at first  but eventually I settled in, there was a friend I met there who helped me to adjust and deal with the bullying.

"You were bullied?", the astonishment in Chris' voice was genuine.

Siobhan just laughed.

"You try being a teenage girl with muscles like mountain ranges and infinite strength and see how people react to you?"

Chris couldn't argue with that logic.

"Do you have any remorse for the men you have killed."

"None whatsoever. I take pride in how I vanquish the wicked. I don't believe in mercy for the merciless. I don't believe in compassion for the ruthless. I give my victims one chance and one chance alone to surrender unconditionally, if they don't then they will be destroyed.. If the system is not going to deal with these parasites, then it is my duty to take the law into my own powerful hands.

With that, Siobhan flexed her gloriously mountainous right arm, causing some of the fabric of her sleeve to rip and Chris to cream his pants.

"I guess I better stop flexing if I don't want this to get messy", Siobhan laughed.

" But do you not think there is an inherent danger in vigilantism?" Chris asked, trying to take the focus from his uncontrollable muscle lust.

"In an ideal society it wouldn't be necessary but this isn't an ideal society."

"But what if you decide to use your powers for evil instead of good? Where is the line drawn?"

The Irish muscle goddess shakes her head.

"You're missing the point wee man. I could do that anyway, nothing can stop me, so my argument would be, is the city not better off turning a blind eye to my extreme brand of justice rather than wasting resources fighting against someone it can't possibly defeat?" Siobhan was preaching to the converted. Chris had said pretty much the same thing in his article. Not that it mattered much to Chris. He was too in love with the awe inspiring Amazon to care. Yet he felt compelled to do his journalistic duty. "Sounds like a bit of a threat in there."

"I don't make threats, just promises. This is my mission, to end violent crime in this city. I have no desire to fight with the military or police, but anyone who sets out to make themselves an enemy of mine must know that the consequences of their futile resistance will be severe."

Even though her vow of swift and brutal retribution against anyone who would get in her way was inherently chilling, it didn't colour Chris' view of the goddess he was interviewing. He could tell there was nothing intrinsically evil about her, just a heightened sense of right and wrong that was so black and white that it allowed for no deviation. She was on a quest and could allow no one to stop her from her path for any reason. Chris wanted to get to know more about her motivation, but it wasn't just for the sake of his article. Chris was entirely hooked. He couldn't get enough, he wanted to know everything about her, what made her tick, what turned her on. He loved her more than anyone he had ever loved before. He knew he had zero chance but a man can dream. For now though the interview had to continue.

"So can we expect more criminals to die at your hands?"

Siobhan nodded, almost proudly.

" I guarantee it. I know the arrogance of the criminal mind. Many of them still delude themselves  that they can escape my wrath, my justice. But no evil doer is safe from my power. No one!" With that she left the most delicious most muscular pose that Chris had ever seen. He had been jerking off to female bodybuilding for years, but this pose was like nothing he had ever seen before. The tee shirt offered no resistance to the unstoppable might of Siobhan's inhuman musculature. Her pecs decimated the front, her skyscraper like shoulders tore the sleeves asunder. She removed the rags from her incredible body and continued to flex. Revelling in the effect she was having on Chris.

"I turn you on wee man, don't I?"

It was the single most stupid question anyone had ever asked him. So much so that he thought it must have been a rhetorical question. However, the impatient look on the muscle goddess' face told him otherwise.

"Does the bulge in my pants not answer that for you."

"Of course , wee man. I knew the answer, but I want to hear you say it. Say how much these fucking monsters turn you on." With that, the Celtic Goddess did a pec dance, her monumental chest heaving like nothing the lust ridden journalist had ever seen before.

"Oh my god yes! You are so sexy. A goddess'

" Mmmm, goddess , I like that. It's good when puny men like you know your place. Of course, next to me all humanity is puny. I also make life and death decisions whenever I confront a criminal. So I guess like you say, I am a goddess."

With that the topless muscle babe walked forward until he and his granite hard cock were pinned to the wall. With the lightest touch she grabbed him by his shaft and lifted him up  until she could place her hands against his and secure him firmly. Chris was imprisoned in the glory of her muscles.

"This is pleasurable to you isn't it wee man? Having my body up against yours. Witnessing the sculpture that is my musculature, up close, in all its glory."

Chris nodded, too shocked by what was happening to verbalise.

"Now just imagine you weren't a horny journalist who just wanted to fuck me. Suppose you were a criminal who I had  stopped in the midst of evil deeds. You see this body, admittedly with more clothes on , coming towards you, knowing I intend to rip you apart. Can you imagine the terror?

Chris nodded again. Still as rock hard as ever.

" one flex of these mountainous pecs of mine and I could smother you out of existence."

Again Chris nodded.

"So why do I get the feeling you're not afraid?"

"Because I know you wouldn't hurt me."

"And what makes you think that. "

"Because I didn't do anything wrong. Killing me would be killing for the sake of killing and that would make you as bad as the men you rail against. It's not who you are."

With that, Siobhan moved back, allowing Chris to drop onto his feet. She laughed.

"Got it in one wee man. I am a threat to those who prey on others. I make no apologies for what I do to those who deserve it, but I'm not a predator myself." Having seen her strength in full swing earlier, Chris was relieved to know that she wouldn't use it for cruel purposes. If she did, the carnage she could cause would be unspeakable.

"So was I right?", Siobhan enquired.

" About what? "

" About you wanting to fuck me. "

As a look of blind panic filled Chris' face, Siobhan laughed heartily, so much so that her mighty pecs  expanded with the effort.

"Relax, it was just a question, I'm not going to be annoyed with you."

Chris  struggled for the appropriate response as Siobhan continued to laugh.

"Oh hun , I know you want to fuck me. It's obvious. It's cute that you haven't tried to do anything about it.  Of course you know that would be a mistake. You know I could rip you apart, tear you limb from limb. With that she flexed the super human bicep of her powerful  right hand as if to emphasise the point.

" I'm not attracted to you wee man, not remotely. I've fucked some really big men, well big by normal standards , still insignificant pipsqueaks next to me , but  tall, enormously muscled with massive cocks and even taking three or four of them together can't satisfy me, so you have no hope. Luckily for you though I haven't had sex in six months  and need a man , any man to use as my little fuck toy. You are the only man here now, so you'll have to do. You can refuse of course, but I know you won't. I know you and  your horny little cock can't resist this body, this sexiness, this  power" With that she shot a truly awe inspiring back double biceps pose which forced the lust filled journalist to  erupt again. The muscle goddess just laughed.

"That's all right wee man, I'll soon make you hard again." With that the topless super woman led Chris up the stairs. Her incredibly sexy ass poured into the tightest pair of jeans he had ever seen . so skin tight that they looked painted on.

Chris was utterly confused. The Amazonian  beauty in front of him was a living contradiction. Kind yet ruthless. Funny yet intense. Gentle yet super powerful,  humble yet supremely cocky. A staunch defender of women suffering sexual violence yet clearly viewed men with contempt , as mere human dildos to be used for her sexual pleasure, then discarded. It didn't quite  make sense. There were clearly a lot of  issues behind the surface. As a journalist , he wanted to explore this more, but as a life long schmoe, all he could think about was the fact the sexiest muscle woman on the planet was about to make him her little bitch.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2018, 06:03:26 am »
Really nice stuff, I enjoyed reading the story a great deal, I love that she opened up to Chris a little revealing her name and a little of her philosophy on life, and of course, how you described her incredible body, it was obvious that she knew how hot she was, and flaunted it to him, because she knew that he loved her body, and he had every right to. I look forward to seeing her show off her strength more. K+!

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2020, 09:38:00 am »
Just letting you guys know I am working on the next chapter of "The Rise of the Muscled Avenger" I hope to have it for you very soon.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2020, 09:02:07 pm »
Thank you for the collection, hope fore more. You do great effort.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2020, 09:06:11 pm »
Thanks J. I appreciate it.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2020, 10:37:36 pm »
Here we go. At long last. Not much in the way of action here, but it is a necessary scene for plot development. Also the spelling of 'niw' and 'diwn' is deliberate to emphasise her Belfast accent.

After three hours of being totally ravaged. Chris  fell into a deep sleep. When he woke up the next morning, his body suffering from DOMS as if he had been through an epic workout, he nonetheless felt a tingle inside. The woman of his dreams had fucked him senseless. It was four years since he last got laid. An overweight nerd wasn't exactly in demand, but this made up for all the rejection since. No one was ever going to be able to compete with Siobhán. She was the woman of his dreams, she was perfection. Even if this was only going to be a one night thing. He was happy that he just happened to be in the right place at the right time. He smiled to himself, his heart pounding at the thought of his muscle goddess.

"Breakfast is on the table wee man! Come diwn and get it, this is not a fucking hotel."Chris looked at his phone. It was 8.30 am."Shit!", Chris said to himself, "I should have been at work thirty minutes ago. And how am I going to explain not having that retraction?"
Chris made his way downstairs and was about to slink out the door when a booming voice bellowed at him 
"Where the fuck do you think you're going? Sit your arse diwn here niw and have your breakfast."It wasn't exactly the kind of command he could ignore.
" I am already late for work", Chris protested meekly
"Then another bit won't matter", the muscle goddess replied.
"Niw, sit diwn and eat."
Chris was not long doing as he was told. As he sat down to his cooked breakfast, he had to admit it hit the spot.
"I tell you one thing, you can cook!"
Siobhán nodded her head. 
"Aye, well it's a solitary life I lead. Fending for myself is important."
Chris was temporarily mesmerised by the white satin night gown. Not alone by how good it looked on her, but by how enormous it must have been to look loose on her gargantuan frame. Remembering where he was, he continued the conversation.
"Well I guess going to a café isn't really an option?"
Siobhán laughed.
"Aye, you could say that. I accepted a long time ago that I could never have a normal life."
"Must be difficult for you?"
Siobhán shrugged her massive shoulders.
"You get used to these things Besides now that I am basically a wanted woman, it works out. Not having a 'normal' life means fewer things to sacrifice."

Chris let that statement sink in for a second. It seemed profoundly sad that a woman who, however extreme her measures may seem, was fundamentally decent, seemed so resigned to a lack of personal happiness.
"I must say though, it was nice to cook for someone else", acknowledged Siobhán.
"Oh you mean cooking for seven instead of six?", Chris replied jokingly, looking at the obscenely sized servings of food before her.The pair laughed. Chris drank in Siobhán's beaming smile, which showed a femininity and sweetness which belied her gorilla like musculature.
"Well I am a growing girl", Siobhán smiled again. Just then Chris' phone rang.
"Fuck, it's my boss!"
Chris was about to answer the phone when he saw Siobhán's gigantic hand beckoning him to stop.
"Ignore it for niw, we have to strategise here."
Part of Chris wanted to tell her that it was none of her business or that she couldn't understand, but he realised he was probably already in so much trouble at work that a bit more wasn't going to make much difference. Besides a woman who could bend hardened steel like playdoh was probably a worse enemy to make than his editor.
"Do you have a blog?", Siobhán inquired.
"Yes. It doesn't have much traffic but..."
Siobhán motioned for him to stop talking."Good. That's good. Have you that article ready?"
"Well I have all I need from you, for now anyway. I have to construct it though."Siobhán nodded.
"Okay, so here is what you do. Turn off your phone."
"But..." , Siobhán's hand silenced Chris' protests yet again.
"You finish your article while I work out. Have it ready to go, but don't publish it yet."
"I can't keep avoiding my boss though, he is pissed enough as it is. Siobhán thought for a second.
"When he phones you, tell him you aren't retracting anything. Then give him an ultimatum. Publish your exclusive interview with me or you will blog it yourself."

Siobhán looked on in mild amusement as she watched Chris' jaw drop in horror.
"I can't fucking do that! He'll fire my ass!"Siobhán nodded.
"He probably will. Initially."
Siobhán looked deep in thought again."Why do I suddenly have a bad feeling about this?", Chris inquired, with a concerned tone in his voice. Siobhán smirked.
"What time does your editor normally finish work?"
"He rarely if ever is gone before 10 pm, One of these married to his work types."Siobhán looked at Chris, taking in his worried demeanour with much amusement.
"Well then, tonight, I think he might just get a visitor. One he will find VERY persuasive."
"Oh please no!", Chris placed his head in his hands in despair.
Siobhán  walked over to Chris and placed her hand gently on his shoulder."I need you to trust me on this."
Chris nodded somewhat unconvincingly..
"Good, I mean you have nothing to fear from me, so long as you don't actively oppose me,but I could do with having you as an ally."
"Of course I'm your ally. Always", Chris assured her.

Siobhán smiled before returning to what remained of her breakfast. Wolfing it down in a way that didn't seem quiet human. As she washed it down with tea, she smiled at Chris again.
"Speaking of alliances, you know last night was a one time thing right?"
Chris nodded, trying not to acknowledge how much his heart was breaking. Siobhán placed her dishes in the sink then turned back towards Chris.
"You are a really sweet guy, and I am glad to have you on my side but trust me, I'm not girlfriend material."
Chris half smiled, not  having the heart to tell the magnificent muscle goddess how wrong she was.
"I am going to get changed then go to the warehouse to train. You keep working on your article and you have free run of the house. Just let yourself out."
Siobhán kissed him on the cheek and gently caressed his shoulder before she left.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2020, 09:55:59 am »
Just bumping this. Lol. Please read and review.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [fbbsmmh] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View