Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579681 Posts in 73838 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 11:10:10 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected  (Read 139621 times)

sonja

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected
« on: December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 pm »
Hello, my name is Nicky !!

Hi Boys !  Nice to meet you.  :D   I’m a good friend of Sonja (maybe you know her) and she draw the pictures for me.  :-*

Let me introdruce myself: I’m Nicky, 1,88m tall and 26 years old. My weight is 56kg.
I’m married to Tim (1,95m tall and 110kg of muscles) since 4 years. But he is no good boy.  :-[ He is on a buisiness trip to New Zealand for 6 month now. Last night I found some magazines with muscular women in his safe. I was shocked !!  :-\
I didn’t know that he loves muscular women.

I will leave him if he’s back. During this time I like get stronger and build some muscle. He must worship me. That’s my revenge. Can anybody help me to get stronger ? I have only 6 month !  :-[ :-[

Online marfam

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Hello, my name is Nicky !!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 12:33:16 pm »
Hi there
My name is Ron and I'm a personal trainer I'm married to a great woman named Tina.(I'm 185cm and very muscular)
Tina is awesome and I love her very much.
She is 180cm blond goddess with big muscles (even bigger the mine)
Tina is a martial art instructor.
If you want we can both take you as a personal project .
If you'll show the right devotion - meaning about 10 hours a day of hard work .
In 6 months you can become so muscular and to be with fighting skills that will allow you to control Tim with such ease you might actually make him a rag doll that will dance to your will.
Are you up to the hard work ?

I suggest we should keep a diary and make photos of you each week so you will be able to monitor your progress.

sonja

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 03:25:23 pm »
Hello Ron !
I accept your offer. Thank you very much.  :D :D

Train my skinny body !!  ;D ;D

Make my body hard and strong. I need muscles ! Ten hours of work ? No problem.
I need an amazing transformation.
But first of all I need a training schedule.
Has ANYBODY some ideas ?  :-* :-* :-*

Online marfam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 07:02:58 pm »
1 hour of aerobics (running, rope jump etc.) - with Ron
2 hours of weight lifting - with Ron
1 hour judo - Tina
1 hour karate - Tina
lunch
1 hour boxing - Tina
2 hours weight lifting - Ron
1 hour of aerobics - Ron
1 hour of meditation and massage - Ron and Tina

you will work on separate muscle group every day .
You will have a special diet that will allow you to build muscles fast - we are on a tight schedule.
You will have to decide if to train your fighting skills only with Tina or to join the classes she teach.
I would recommend that as it will give you a chance to practice with many different opponents.
If so we need to decide if to put you in all female class or in mixed one - witch is better as your final opponent is a man...

Solarian

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 06:06:40 am »
Hello Nicky!

It's good to see that you want to became stronger.

I think I can help you in a more, well, let's say a more 'spiritual' way.

Some of the pro fbbers already use this technique. I's a meditation some sort. I can teach you to do this.

You will have to practice it half our a day, after every workout. It helps to calm down your body. It helps the cells to become stronger, faster than ever.

Remember, that the brain controls the body. If you can control it, there will be no impossible for you.

And again, this is not some joke, or stupid thing. This works, just people doesn't believe it. If you're not interested, no problem.

Just keep in mind, that this double the result os a workout, and make easier the next one.

Tell me if you're interested. I just want to help, and you can't lose with a try...

Online marfam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 07:22:46 am »
As I scheduled you can see we have the time to meditate by the end of every day. ::)
You are more then welcome to take over that part of the day...  8)
Just make sure to be here on time  ;)

sonja

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 09:30:53 am »
Ok, let’s start my first workout…  ;)
I finished my aerobics and now it’s time to lift some weights.
I feel my muscles burn. What a feeling. You’re really a good coach, Ron !  :-*

Ron, I like to join the class Tina teaches. And I like to wrestle a boy.  :-[ :-[
Is there somebody who wanna wrestle me ? (A rookie please !)

Solarian, please tell me more about your technique.  8)

Solarian

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 02:28:33 pm »
It's easy. But I have to show you first. Where do you live? Because I have to know... Time lag... If you live int the US then you must know that here is six hours later.

The meditation thing isn't a big deal. xD

After a (hopefully really hard) workout, you must lay down, to feel as comfortable as possible. You must clear your mind :)
No thought at all. You must do this for a couple of minutes. The you must focus on your desires. (Y'know bigger muscle, become stronger, (and me) xD) And you must not do anything. You must rest, focusing. After twenty minutes, you must clear your mind again. No thoughts for five minutes. (this is the hard part. no thoughts. you must practice a lot)

If you do this (and if you really want it) after every workout, you will see the results soon. But you won't build any muscle with just the meditation.

You must train hard, and drink milk xD

But this is up to you, and your coach:)

This may sound stupid or ridicolusly evident, but trust me: it works

And I wanna wish you good luck

Offline qqq026

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 03:48:37 pm »
Hello Nicky,

maybee you should pay a visit to the short asian girl down the street. You know the young girl that always goes around i baggy cloths.
Some of the jocks in her school mock her for being fat, but in reality its pure muscle she is hiding. She is a bit shy, but maybe she will loossen up if she gets to know another female who is into building her muscles and strength. I think she is about 16-17 years old, 150 cm and 65 kg. And she could outlift most grown men in the gym.

Online marfam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 08:11:39 pm »
wow
You show nice results in short time   ::)
I think its time to move to heavier weights...
Yes Tina do have a wrestling class and there are a few beginners there...
But they are tall and heavy.  :-\
Do you want to go against them now? or to wait till you pack up some muscles and have some techniques?
n a second thought it might be better to lose to them at first so you will feel the progress... :-*
Its god to see the amount of people who wish you will succeed.
Make sure to build huge muscles - not to disappoint them... :D ::) :-*

sonja

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2007, 07:48:59 am »
Thank you Solarian for you clear statement.  :D
I will try it. Hope I get some good results.  ;D

Yes Ron, maybe it’s better to train some basics like benchpess and squats.
I should wait to get stronger as far as I could beat a boy.  ;)

Please leave me alone the next 4 weeks. I will train every day. Maybe you have some ideas what I could do with my new muscles ?  ??? ??? ???
qqq026: Could I find the young asian girl in the gym ?

Online marfam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2007, 11:34:59 am »
Ok I will let you train alone  for time being.
Just a small (big) request - could you put a picture of my wife Tina in one of her classes?
Thanks

sonja

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2007, 03:55:56 pm »
Hmmm..
I don’t wanna show you the next picture.. Never mind.  ;)
Tina has a promising training method. She brings me near orgasm and put more weight on the bar I could handle. I must do 6 reps and she stimulates me during my workout.   :o

Oh, my god ! 2 hours pure adrenalin. I could’t move after the workout.  :-\ :-\ :-\
My muscles are burning. Hope I have success. What do you think about it ?

Ron, hope you’re not jealous of me.  :-* :-* :-*

Online marfam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2007, 06:50:55 pm »
Well when you marry such powerfull woman like Tina you don't have too much to say... :o
Just be sure that I spend lot of time in that position.
But stoill its sexy to see you two in that position.
Just hope you'll get much more muscular soon so you wont seem so fergile and as if Tina wil crush you unwillingly

Offline qqq026

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2007, 10:02:15 pm »
Hi Sonja,

I think she trains at home. She don't want to get to much attention from the men in the gym.
How about posting your stats and workout weigths? Then we can compare in a few months how much progress you make.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View