Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579621 Posts in 73840 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 03:08:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [fighterpilot909] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [fighterpilot909] Stories~collected  (Read 114224 times)

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
+Notable Author: [fighterpilot909] Stories~collected
« on: April 24, 2012, 02:10:25 am »
 ^-^

I'M FREE!

I'm guessing you mean free as in time, not free as in price :P  As a guy who has purchased 3 stories from you already, I can say the stories were well worth it. k+!

Thanks, Jeremy!

So, if you're interested in commissions, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/fp909.

E-mail: fighterpilot909@gmail.com

I'm also on THAT ART SITE THAT MUST NEVER BE NAMED as FP909!

Stories in this collection:

Amy

Jenny

Kristi: The Girl Football Prodigy

June and my Play Time

Alice [?]

Susie Gets Fit

Housewife

Man Arms

Do The Dishes

Waitresses

Hey guys, here's a sample scene to whet your appetite if you want a commission...

Amy

Sixteen year old Amy sat on the toilet, flipping through the most recent magazine she had received in the mail, the pages filled—cover to cover—with the most muscular humans on the planet. As she flipped through, looking at the men and women in posing suits or lifting in the gym, she thought about how far she had come and how, in most cases, she had surpassed many of these women in size, and most of the men in strength.  A length of hair fell over her eyes and she brushed it behind her ear, her twenty-inch bicep bulging obscenely, not even a flex, really.

She bit her lip as she began to get turned on, her breathing became a little heavier. The magazine open to a page that featured a competition line up of the last Ms. Olympia, she grabbed the trash next to the toilet and put the magazine on top as she focused on her own body. Amy was a sensible girl, and figured that while she was at home—at least, when her parents weren’t around—she shouldn’t wear a shirt. She had plenty of clothes that fit her but why take the chance that one could get dirty beyond the perfect clean. Besides, there wasn’t an ounce of fat on her chest to be embarrassed of, just two of the most male-shaming pectorals that had ever existed on a female, each two inches thick and very broad.

She brought her hands up to tweak and twist her stubbly nipples, gasping as they began to elongate under her control, teasing them so that the tiniest dribble of sweet, white milk began to leak out from them. She moaned softly as her arousal grew, her heart beat racing. She was ready, and so close, and then, suddenly, she shivered, shocked out of her passion by a cold wet feeling, as her cock grew and dipped into the annoyingly “fresh” water in the bowl. She sighed, frustrated. She knew this day might come and indeed it had, she had no idea what to do with the thing.

It wasn’t a huge problem really, the fact that she had a cock. In fact, it wasn’t much of a penis anyway, in that it wasn’t connected to testes or ejaculated sperm. It had appeared a couple of years ago, first seeming like an enlarged clitoris, but after a few months and another inch, it was obvious that it wasn’t that. After a doctor’s examination, it was revealed that Amy had both a penis and a vagina, but only the female reproductive parts—it was just a freak of nature happening, a one in a million chance that her body hadn’t written out those particular genes during gestation.

Her parents begged her to get rid of it, but she insisted that it stay. It had never caused a problem at that point and the doctor didn’t project it to get any bigger. In fact, it was kind of convenient, as when it was retracted inside of her it was the exit point for urine (hers was directed through the member) instead of through the normal means and in a couple of situations where she really had to pee but either didn’t have access to a toilet or needed to just go, she could direct the stream on her own.

Of course, this was before both puberty had come on strong, and she had started weight training.

Her body, once she had started to train in earnest, produced an odd hormone, not unlike testosterone, that caused her muscles, and her member, to grow at an obscene rate. In a couple of years she had gone from a scrawny preteen to a hulkish teenager with 22 inch biceps, a bulging 8-pack, and glutes that could make a man pass out at 40 paces. Her “clove”, which is what she dubbed her additional appendage, put on four inches a year, but those inches only counted if she was aroused. Normally, no one would know, but if she became turned on blood would rush to her crotch and grow the member to the now ten inch monster it had become.

She had kind of been waiting for this day to happen, the day that the tip of her clove would be able to dip into the toilet. It marked a point where she would have to be very careful about what she thought about in school—she had somehow managed to hide it all this time, a few incidents happening in public that she had been able to miraculously avoid, but the length and girth of the object now made it impossible, really, to hide.

Which meant that she would hide it no longer. She was a woman now, able to lactate, orgasm, have child, and make love all on her own (well, maybe just that once, but she got too nervous with the boy she was with and it ended prematurely) and she figured, if it happened it happened. Mostly everyone, except for her best friend Anne, were at this point disgusted with her muscle growth and weren’t attracted to her in the least, that she knew of.

Reaching between her legs, she pulled up the flaccid length and began to stroke it, staring intently at the pages in the magazine, pumping her clove until it became erect, standing almost straight up as she masturbated, brushing the underside of her pectorals. The sensation this caused made her twist sharply, which only caused her nipple to touch tips with her clove, doubling the sensation as she began to orgasm, the clear fluid of her cum gushing from her tip, soaking her muscle-stuffed chest and the magazine.

Breathing heavily, she moved quickly to lap it up before it dried. The sweet-tasting liquid, devoid of sperm (there was nothing to produce it), along with her milk, were here primary sources of protein. She didn’t have any actual scientific proof, but, after drinking some of the milk a few months ago, she had realized that it caused her pumps to be a little fuller, her veins a little thicker, her lifts a little stronger than with protein.

She had already worked out before going into the bathroom to relieve herself and could already feel the restoring power flowing through her body. She closed her eyes as she felt the warmth spread, it felt like her body was growing right there and then! Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Shit! She had forgotten that Anne was coming over to watch the TiVo’d Bachelor episodes! She was mostly clean, and she grabbed towel to wipe off the sweat and remainder of the cum and milk that was on her, and pulled up her pants. To her horror, her still erect clove stuck out, stretching the sweat pants ten inches from her body. And she still didn’t have a shirt on! She sprinted to her room to grab a XXL hoodie from her bed, and looked desperately around for something—there it was! The hamper. The holes were perfect, she could put some clothes inside and wait for her raging boner to calm down while it was stuck through one of them. She quickly threw some random clothes in and pulled down her pants to insert her member and carefully went downstairs to answer the door.

She opened it to see Anne standing there.

“What took so long?” she laughed, “were you, you know, taking care of some things?”

She was joking but Amy didn’t pick up on it and blushed furiously. “No! I mean, no I was just about to start a load of laundry,” she covered. “Come in, and I’ll join you when it’s started.” She made sure that Anne went ahead of her as they walked down the hallway and peeled off to the laundry room—she turned on the machine to complete her cover and took a bunch of deep, slow breaths to slow the blood flow and finally felt her clove start to become limp and shrink into her vagina. She breathed a sigh of relief, now able to go and join her friend without embarrassment.

Anne had already started the TiVo and Amy plopped down next to her. “So, how’s my super-buff friend doing,” Anne asked.  “I feel like you’re even bigger than last weekend!”

Amy blushed a little. “Yeah, I’ve been taking new protein.” Well, she wasn’t lying. Anne was a bit of a workout fiend herself, though not in the way Amy had become, and was always looking for new ways to keep healthy. She wasn’t a bodybuilder for sure, but her physique was certainly headed toward the fitness competitor size.

“Oh yeah? What is it?”

“I didn’t…um well they were really just these sample packets that I got from someone at the gym, I didn’t really get the name and I’m all out now.” Well only half true that time, for now.

“Aw, that’s too bad. I could use a little bit of new size for soccer this year,” she reached over to stroke Amy’s bicep, “and if I’m one sixth of your size I would be really happy.”

She was unprepared for this sudden attention and the sensation of Anne’s hand on her clothed arm was surprising, but not unwelcome. Anne was pretty, to be sure, but neither of them were lesbians. Still, there was a spark of something…different.

“C’mon ya big beefcake, you have bigger muscles than the bachelor, I’d rather see yours than this episode! I even bet you could flex out of your shirt!”

Amy wasn’t sure. Not that she couldn’t flex out of her shirt—she had done that before—but because after she had safely hidden her secret from her friend, she could feel it starting to emerge once more after Anne had touched her arm.

“I dunno…” she trailed off, making her insecurity known.

“Pretty please?” She batted her eyelashes, a little too hard to be serious, and burst out laughing. “It’ll be fun! Besides, I’ve seen you in the locker room so how different could this be?”

Amy shrugged and shook her head. “Well, if you really want to see this….”

She got up and stood in front of the still-playing TV, clothed in sweats. Slowly she started to go into the posing routine she had imagined for herself, going into a relaxed pose, her muscles growing taught under the fabric, but growing and making the stiff cotton tight over her bulging muscles, her pectorals evident and beefy thighs already testing the limits of the sweat pants. Stretching her arms overhead she brought them down into a double biceps pose, her cannon-like arms exploding, still pumped from the workout and now a full inch bigger after her post-workout protein intake, quickly filling and stretching the sleeves, the destruction of fabric already beginning as seams started to pop.

Her arms grew to 25 inches around, the peaks bursting through the fabric and the thickness of her arm destroying the seams that ran down the length of the arm. She relaxed and turned around and performed a lat spread—Anne was riveted by her every movement and watched as a huge tear ran down the middle of the back of the shirt, her spreading back too wide for the shirt to handle, her lats breaking the seems at her armpit.

She turned around once more to face Anne. There wasn’t much fabric left up top at this point and she gave up the ghost and tore it off with one hand, revealing her totally bare upper body. Anne gasped. She had never seen Amy without a bra on before and saw that she didn’t need it. The girl’s two-inch deep pectorals twitched as she stood topless, feeling a little awkward. There wasn’t anything remotely feminine about that chest, it’s thickness beyond impressive for men twice her age, devoid of fatty breast tissue, even around her areolas, which were located on the outer/lower corner of her muscles.

“Wow.”

“Yeah. Are you sure this isn’t weird?”

“Are you kidding me? The boys in school would kill to have a body like this! Are you flexing your chest right now?”

“No, but actually…..” she looked down at her chest and concentrated, using a practiced muscle control to make her pecs bob up and down to an unheard rhythm together, and separately, the smooth skin rippling as her muscles rolled underneath. They were truly a remarkable sight. Anne couldn’t help but notice Amy’s abs, which she had seen before, but looked uber pumped today.

“Show me your legs next!”

Amy smiled and nodded and, putting her arms behind her head, she crunched her abs down and pointed her toe, flexing her thigh. It exploded and obliterated the fabric around it, her toned but huge thigh, almost 30 inches in circumference, freeing itself from its confines. She did the same with the other and stood in the tattered pants before using her great strength to tear the elastic belt off and tossed the pants aside, standing naked in front of Anne.

“That was amazing! You’ve gotten so much bigger since even last week.” She gazed up and down at her friend but then shrieked. “Holy shit, what the hell is that?”

Amy looked down and saw it, her clove had started to emerge from inside and she hadn’t even realized it, the natural blood flow caused by her flexing had caused it to inflate without her needed to be aroused very much.

“Anne I can explain.” And she did, talking about all the doctor visits she had to endure, the talks she had with her parents and her ensuing decision, and the change in the recent months, including that it wasn’t truly functional as a reproductive device but could get a lot bigger, and was partly the source of her protein intake.

Anne sat shocked, but then a funny look came over her face. “So, how big can it get exactly? Can you show me?”

Amy did a double take. “Are you sure?”

Anne nodded. “Yeah. Maybe……maybe you can give that thing an actual test run or something. Do you need any help?’

Shaking her head, Amy smiled. “No, not really, that’s the coolest part, but it would be nice if you took off your clothes too.” Anne didn’t waste any time and quickly stripped down, revealing her own muscular physique, rounded shoulders and pretty thick arms, pecs that weren’t normal for a girl her age but fit a figure competitors physique well, with small breasts that pertly hung. Her abs were toned, legs rippling, and she had a pretty v-taper that led to an ass that was second best in the school.

Amy gazed upon her friend, truly realizing how sexy she was, and started to grow warm. As her eyes wandered she began to become aroused and her nipples started to puff outward. She reached down to lightly stroke her clove which triggered its growth, her aroused state making it mushroom out to its 10-inch length in moments.

“Holy shit, that thing is huge! I need you to try it on me, please.” She lay on her back on the couch, fingering her vagina to start to spread the moisture that she was now excreting. Amy padded over, suddenly sure of what to do—she needed to pleasure her best friend, and knew she was the only being on the planet that could do it. Climbing on the couch, she mounted Anne and carefully slid her clove into Anne to the hilt.

“Oh my, that feels really nice, much better than the other guys, and bigger too! You’ve got more manhood than any of them!” she cooed. Slowly Amy began to pump, rocking back and forth as her clove impaled this girl. To any watchers it could have been any regular couple but they knew how special this was to both of them, Amy’s brawny body, easily mistaken for a mans but for her own vagina and long blond hair, mounted on top of Anne’s fit body, now thrusting harder and harder, her muscles getting a good pump from this unexpected passion.

In the midst of their lovemaking Anne reached up with her head and latched onto one of Amy’s muscle tits and started suckling, causing a light flow of sweet milk to flow.  She hummed in pleasure as she took in the milk, while Amy moaned as her nipple was sucked dry. Her thrusting grew more confident and stronger until they both neared the brink—Anne reached around Amy’s impossibly wide back and grabbed the bowling ball glutes of her friend and used her own strength to aid Amy’s thrusts, grunting in the process.

Neither of them could hold it in at this point and the orgasmed in unison, a blossom of fire erupting in Anne as Amy released her juices like a firehose. Spent, they collapsed on the couch and disentangled themselves. Sitting up the breathed heavily—Anne watched, mesmerized, as Amy’s heaving pectorals moved up and down. She reached over to cup them and realized that Amy was still sporting a huge erection.

“Was I not enough?” She joked.

“No not at all! I just have a lot of endurance. We can go again if you want!”

“I’d like that a lot.” Anne clambered on top of her and they began anew, spending the whole afternoon exploring each other’s bodies in the throes of lovemaking.

Wow, that was a great read! I really enjoyed Amy's muscles, their size, would've loved to hear more about her power, but yet, I like how they're just so big, inch for inch, pound for pound, she outstrips any Mr. Olympia contender, much less Ms. Olympia, but showing her to have the strength to overpower a World's Strongest Man competitor would've been nice to see as well, not that what was presented was in any way bad or not fulfilling. Good way to top her off with the penoris (I've heard that term used for women with large clitorises.) I don't know if Amy can be any more of a male, despite having female body parts, but siring a muscle baby with Anne would prove that she could out perform any male in most any endeavor.

If this hasn't convinced anyone to buy a story from you, my friend, I don't know what will! k+!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Now taking commissions!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 05:39:52 pm »
One thing about fp909, he is a fast writer, and is just awesome in terms of muscle description and strength, so I completely and wholeheartedly recommend getting a commission from him, if I had the money I'd be sending him ideas for more stories today! Anyway, if you want my permission, fp909, to post the story that I commissioned here, so everyone can the pleasure of reading it, you have it. k+ to you once again.

Any links to previously published stuff, I'm interested but would like to see some examples if they're out there.

His stories (other than the one he did for me.) can be found here in Forum Saradas:

Annika his original story and the follow-up Annika meets Jill can be found here:
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=156387.0

Babysitting the Cheerleader:
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=178062.0.html

Daddy, Should I be a Bodybuilder:
LINK BROKEN...RE-UP PENDING

Grace, Sex Toys:
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=180176.0.html

Jill at 15:
LINK BROKEN...RE-UP PENDING

As for my own story, if FP909 doesn't want to post it here, that's alright, I'll give you a short synopsis:

A 14 year old freshman girl with extraordinary strength and muscle wants to go out for the football team, but can't because she's a girl, but she shows a freshman boy who has an in on the football team her power and muscle, and he is impressed obviously. Then he suggests that maybe she can disguise herself as a boy to make the team, she does, gets on the team, dominates her opponents, she reveals herself to be a girl at the end of the season, goes on to college, dominates as a member of the USC Trojans, wins championships all 4 years, win Heisman and Doak Walker awards every single year, gets drafted #1 after showing ridiculous numbers at the NFL combine, and lives happily ever after with the boyfriend she got in her high school freshman year. All the while showing off incredible muscular expansion and definition that only FP909 can write.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
Short Story [fighterpilot909]
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 02:53:48 am »
Thought I'd write a little something up since it's been a while. Let me know what you think!

Jenny

My first day back teaching in a week was, well, interesting. I work at a really small private school in town, with not that many students, that had both middle school and high school. I’ve never looked at enrollment but I’d have to say that there aren’t more than 200 students here total, and they’re separated into two different buildings, the perk of servicing wealthy families.

I taught seventh grade in particular and had only twenty students to deal with this year, but one of them had given me the flu and I was bed-ridden for a week. Consequently, this whole situation started because of that. I had been downing fluids like crazy all morning to stay hydrated because I still wasn’t 100% but needed to teach.  Unfortunately this meant having to leave to use the restroom ten times a day. Not that the students minded the break after being pushed for the first half of the year.

The one downside of the school is that the building, though renovated, is old and they haven’t felt the need to add gender specific bathrooms. They say it prevents socializing during school hours, but I know they’re just cheap. So the floor only had the one bathroom with a single toilet (that was weirdly in it’s own stall considering that it was a one-occupancy deal). Fortunatelyhat, when I excused myself to use the restroom for the fourth time that morning I didn’t have to wait: the door was unlocked and I quickly made my way in, and locked the door behind me.

“Oh shoot, I forgot to lock the door,” whined a voice. I turned around to find nobody, but peaked around the stall to find a student standing in front of the sink with their shirt off, which was hanging from the radiator. I went a little further to see a muscular back, typical of what you might see on a gymnast and hair drawn into a ponytail.  I saw the face of Jenny, one of the seventh graders who wasn’t in my homeroom, in the mirror.

I quickly turned away. “Oh, hi Jenny, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were in there, I’ll let you get dressed.”

“No, no it’s ok, I was getting ready to leave anyway.  You can stop hiding, you know, I don’t mind you seeing me like this.”

“Well I’d think it was inappropriate, considering our teacher-student relationship and that you’re a twelve year old girl.”

“True…” her voice drifted off. “But haven’t you wondered why the other girls ignore me even though there’s not that many in the grade, or any of the weird stuff they say to me?”

“I guess…I noticed but….ok I’ll bite, why do they do that? It’s been bugging me for months but they haven’t actually done anything warranting action.”

“Well, it’s because I look like this.” She walked around the stall, still topless and my eyes bugged out of my head. I’ll admit, I have a fetish for muscular women and have come across pictures of topless gymnasts in my internet travels but even that didn’t prepare me for what I saw before me.

By 12 year old girl standards she was muscular, such is the life of a gymnast. But she was still young, and kind of gangly and still growing so she wasn’t filled out, just stringy-muscular. Her arms were thicker than most I’ve seen with a nice vein. Her legs weren’t nearly a match for her upper body. But no, it was her chest that blew me away.

It was disproportionately large for her body, so much so, in fact, that she looked like she might tip over if a wind blew her the right way. Even relaxed the muscle on her chest was over an inch deep and striated, separations starting half an inch into her pec that met bone at her sternum and clavicle. The fact that she had that much upper pec at all was insane…the few gymnasts had seen had strong lower pec development but their uppers were lacking, which formed a crescent shape if flexed. No, this girl looked like she did some sort of incline work.

“See, they think I have a crazy chest. Actually, coach doesn’t let me compete any more since I look too ‘ridiculous’ in my leotards, but they still let me practice since my parents pay for it.”

“I bet,” I thought to myself. She looks more like a bodybuilder.

She continued. “I probably do about four hundred push ups and four hundred decline or incline push ups daily, its sort of how I started getting thickness and when I started liking it. Then I discovered the weights. I was already pretty strong when I started, benching 95 pounds for reps, but now I can do 185 for reps, which is awesome. “

“But why are you in here, without a shirt on? It seems like you do this a lot.”

“Well for a couple of reasons. I have to get my push ups in so I do two to three hundred push ups during the day, and I like to test my strength in here. See that paper towel dispenser?

She gestured at an, surprise, older model, just a metal box that you could grab the paper towels out of. “Every day I come in here with the goal to crush that thing, and every day I squeeze until I can’t anymore hoping I will, and I get stronger every day. My goal is to be able to flatten that by the end of the year. Check it out.!”

She put a hand on either side and pressed, as if it were a pec deck. Instantly her chest exploded, muscle expanding like I had never seen, both widening her chest and deepening it by a full inch. She was struggling, I could see it, veins pumped on her muscular arms and her face growing red. Suddenly I heard  a groan as one of the hands made a dent in the metal.

Surprised, she squealed and stopped her effort. “Looks like I’m ahead of schedule!”

I was astounded.

“And what was the other reason?”

“Well, sometimes, when I get pumped like this, I like to watch them flex, like this.”

She looked down and started to pulse her pecs, one at a time, the muscles jumping and rolling, the striations getting deeper and deeper, then flexing them both at the same time.

“Sometimes, I just…lose track of time….” She trailed off again, distracted by her chest. She turned toward the mirror for a different view, now trying different poses, a most muscular, a side chest, more bouncing.

“Jenny.” No response.

“Jenny!” I said a little louder. She blinked and turned to face me.

“Sorry…sorry sometimes I get distracted. Oh! I should get back to class I’ve been here for longer than usual!” She grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her thickened, pumped chest, the fabric clearly straining to contain it. I could see why the girls made fun of her, though I was strangely aroused by her display.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone we were in here together. Besides, it looks like you enjoyed this yourself. Maybe we can run into eachother here another time!” She said with a bright smile.

I looked down in embarrassment, to find a wet spot on my pants. My bladder was still full, which could only mean one thing: I had ejaculated in my pants, without having touched myself. Jenny walked quickly out while I thought about all that.

Over the next couple of months I saw her in class, but having seen what I had, I always needed to sit down behind something, or excuse myself to the rest room.  A couple of times we even planned it to see each other in the rest room, but any time she would see me in the hallway she would smile and bounce those mammoth pecs at me and send me scurrying to the bathroom.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Short Story
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 03:38:37 am »
A very nice story, I enjoyed it greatly, love how Jenny is obsessed with building up her pecs, making them bigger and more ripped as possible, even excusing herself from class just to do hundreds of push-ups and get that pump, I really like that obsessiveness and dedication. I also really love gymnasts, seeing them be all muscular, pecs, abs, arms, in those skin tight leotards... those are some of my favorite pictures to look at around the web. I'd be in pretty much the same boat that this teacher would be, muscles turn me on, as does strength, if the package came in a package like Jenny's, even at her age, I don't know if I'd be able to hold back either. k+ to you FP909, I really hope that people decide to commission you to write more custom stories, if I get an idea that I think has to be done, I'll be doing it myself. But when that time comes, you'll be the first to know. k+!

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 12:34:39 am »
It had been a few months since my encounter with Jenny. I had seen her frequently, of course, because of the small size of the school, and every once in a while when she had me for class, and went to use the restroom, she would nod at me as if to say “I have something new to show you” and I would wait a few minutes to excuse myself to use the restroom, or another excuse I made up. It worked because she usually did it during tests or times when I wasn’t legitimately doing anything in terms of teaching, maybe a free period here or there to allow them to work, so slipping out was a breeze.

I definitely got to see some pretty amazing things over a couple of months, and the growth of what could only be explained as a freak of nature.

The first time we did our little agreement she met me in the bathroom and had brought with her what looked like weighted chains, the thick links connecting a weighted ball to a clamp on the other end.

“So, what are those for?”

“You’ll see! I had them specially made. Go ahead and try to pick them up!” she said as she stripped her torso bare, revealing her impossible pecs and their striated thickness.

I bent over to grab one of the balls—they were small, about the size of softballs so I assumed that they would be pretty light, maybe even hollow inside. Boy was I wrong. To be clear, they weren’t hundreds of pounds by my mind underestimated how heavy they might be based on their size and I was surprised to find that each was much heavier than I thought.

With effort, I was able to lift one. “Geez, Jenny, how heavy are these?”

“Well, they’re pure lead, which we learned in class is the densest metal on earth, so about 60 pounds each. The chains are about 30 pounds as well, so they’re about 90 pounds each!”

I was floored. They had to each weigh as much as she did, and she had been holding them in her backpack when she left the class for the bathroom!

“So, what do you do with them?”

“I’m always looking for a challenge, so I decided to figure out how to actually lift weights with my pecs, and thought of these! So I go ahead and hook these onto my nipples, like this,” she grabbed both chains and hooked them onto her button-like nipples.

“Doesn’t that hurt?”

“Nah, not really, my nipples are actually really really strong. Maybe another time I’ll show you what I can do with them, but anyway let’s focus on this first! So now that they’re hooked up all I have to do is flex them to get a workout!”

As I looked on she started to flex her pecs one at a time, very slowly, and was visibly squeezing at the top of each rep, the muscle in her chest rippling as the flex moved to the top and back down again.  She held each rep for three seconds at the top before slowly releasing it and starting with the other side. She was definitely straining and it was hard work.

“The first time I tried this I only got 10 reps each side so I’m shooting for a new PB. That was yesterday and I got a good nights rest!”

I kept count as she got to 5 reps each, then 10. She took a deep breath and pushed on, moving past 15, then 20, and then 25! Her pecs were incredibly pumped by this point, their normal two-inch deep thickness a thing of the past as the blood rush pushed her cleavage more toward 4 inches deep. Soon she was at 30 reps and not slowing down.

“Man, I must have gotten really strong over night because now this is easy!”

I watched in awe as she slowly began to flex faster, first it wasn’t very obvious, but then there began to be slack in the chains and they started to jingle.  When she finally reached a top speed her pecs looked more like popping pistons and the clamps could no longer hold onto her engorged nipples, each having grown to an inch in length and three inches in thickness, and they fell to the floor.

With a smile on her face she looked at me. “Looks like I need heavier weights huh? Do you want to touch them?”

I was surprised by her offer, but considering I was sporting a raging erection her offer wasn’t unfounded. It was just very forward for someone her age. I simply nodded and reached out to touch her pecs. They weren’t shredded, and had a smooth texture that belied the hardness underneath. I poked them a few times, then tapped and slapped them, finally boldly landing a solid punch to one of her beefy pectorals where I was met with a sound that belonged in a prizefight and a sore hand.

She giggled. “You’re silly. That didn’t hurt at all! I’m not even flexing yet!” she said as she turned to the side and executed a side-chest pose.  Her chest exploded outward another two inches as she did so. It was so alarming, in fact, that I staggered back a few feet to get a better view of this she behemoth standing in front of me. She giggled again.

“It’s getting really hard to find shirts that fit me, and I know that if I can get my pecs this big everything else will come along. But I think I want to stick with getting these as big as I possibly can. I want to have the biggest pecs in the world! By the way, since you asked earlier about my nipples…”

She relaxed the flex and turned to face the door of the stall. “So remember my goal to crush that box by the end of the year? Well it happened way earlier than I thought. It’s like I’m getting twice as strong every day! So now I just do things like this to show off how strong I am.”

With a grunt, I watched as her pecs once again expanded past the limits of imagination and watched in awe, and some horror, as her three inch thick nipples started to lengthen, growing until they reached the wall of metal, and with a groan, both nipples easily pushed through as she continued to flex them. She stopped, satisfied, and stepped back to withdraw her now 9 inch long nipples from the metal. They looked more like thermoses at this point than things that would spew out milk.

I felt a wet feeling in my pants, she had done it again. And I hadn’t even touched myself or noticed.

“I guess that’s enough for today. You should go back to class. It’s going to be a little while before I can go back,” she laughed.

I turned to go, but stopped, and turned around, curious.

“Jenny….can you flex your biceps for me, as hard as you can?”

“Sure!”

She brought up her right arm, and had to turn to the side a little, so dominant and huge was her chest, and flexed. Her toned, muscular arm grew into a ball, and that ball grew bigger and bigger until a softball-sized lump of muscle formed on her arm. It was huge. As quickly as it appeared, though, it disappeared. The whole sequence had only take a few seconds which, coincidentally, was how long it took for me to get another erection and ejaculate once more.

“Cool, huh? I guess I can show you that next time, for real!”

I almost fainted but managed to make it back to my class in one piece.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 01:59:45 am »
Wow! You continue to amaze and impress with you incredibly kinky and creative shows of strength and muscle. I mean the way Jenny used her pecs and nipples in this story, it was just awesome! Something I've never seen before, and well, hopefully will again, I'd love to see Jenny's pecs get so huge that they outstrip a stripper's boobs by a great deal, but her flashing her biceps at the end there made me want to see her grow those as huge as humanly possible as well, and to experiment with new and strange ways to test their strength and hardness as well! Once again, I cannot impress on the other readers and watchers enough how unique and incredible I find your writing and anyone who has not gotten a story written specifically for them by you are missing out. I would really love to see more of Jenny really soon! k+!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 03:14:00 pm »
GREAT!!!!
I cannot understand every single "step" but I can imagine all........
K
continue please ;)
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
+Notable Author: [fp909] Kristi - The Girl Football Prodigy
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013, 11:29:12 pm »
Kristi- The Girl Football Prodigy
by FP909

commission for Jeremy Wilson

This is the story of Kristi, probably one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met, for many reasons. I met her when I was a senior in high school, and she was just a freshman, all of 14 years old, and brand new to the school after moving to California from some obscure Midwest town.

You might say I’m not the most athletic person around, but I love football. I breathe it. I passed on many, many weekend events because Saturdays are reserved for college football and Sundays for the NFL, and the occasional Thursday/Wednesday/Monday night game. Though I wasn’t a player, I was a student of the game and hoped to one day coach on a team. Back then I was the equipment manager/assistant coach for the varsity team at my high school—here’s what went down…..

I was sitting in the weight room studying the playbook before practice when I heard the door open. I looked up and saw a pretty big kid poking his head around the offices. I had no idea who it was, all the players were still in class according to my schedule, so I called out.

“Excuse me, can I help you?”

The person jumped a bit and sheepishly backed out from the doorway—I watched the muscular physique ripple under a shirt that was stretched thin over the arms, shoulders and chest, and dropped my jaw a little bit when the head that popped out of the doorway belonged to a girl, and a very pretty one at that. She had walnut brown hair that was cut into a curly bob, and bright hazel eyes with gold flecks. She couldn’t have been more than 5’3” but walked with the swagger of a much taller person, helped along with a massive musculature. She walked up to me and stuck out her hand.
“Hi, I’m Kristi—I came to see about joining the freshman football team!”
I accepted her hand and was not at all surprised by the strength in her grip. She smiled as she looked up to me.
“Hey Kristi…I’m Nick…but I’m sorry we don’t allow girls on the team, it’s a school safety policy after the administrators read an article about a girl that played at another school,” I replied.
“I know, I know,” she pouted, “I already went to the school board but they said no too! Which is why I came here, for help! Plus you haven’t even seen what I can do yet!” she said, with a mischievous smile.
“I’m not really sure what you can do…and I’m not sure how I can help either but listen, I really should get back to…”
I was interrupted mid-sentence by the sound of ripping fabric. She hadn’t moved and I wasn’t sure where it was coming from. I took a good look at her and could see that her already muscular physique had actually grown a little. Was…she flexing? My question was answered as she brought up her right arm, easily thirteen inches around unflexed, and started to curl her arm.

What I saw next amazed me. I’ve seen some pretty muscular guys in my time, but all of them were guys 16 years or older. What popped up on this girls arm overshadowed them and then some. Her arm exploded into a fleshy, hard-looking ball of muscle, with an incredible shape that peaked like a mountain, with a plump vein that ran over the top. She grinned and looked me in the eye, then back to her arm which, stunningly, was still growing, passing seventeen inches and rising to her fist! She rummaged around in her pocket with her other hand and pulled out a measuring tape which she threw at me.
“Go ahead and measure! I bet I’m bigger—and stronger—than any guy here.”
The tape hit my chest lamely and fluttered to the floor, I was so stunned. I eventually bent over to pick it up and wrapped it around her enormous upper arm. This teenage girl was sporting a TWENTY INCH bicep that was way harder than it looked.
“Just so you know, I can do that with both arms, and my whole body! But I try to stay small so I don’t rip my clothes….oops!”

While she was talking her chest had expanded to match the growth of her arms and shoulders and split the front of her shirt in half. I couldn’t believe what I saw through the slit the inadvertent growth had created. What I had initially thought were pretty large breasts for a girl of her age were actually two very large, very round, and very deep slabs of striated muscle that twitched and rolled with her breathing. There wasn’t a bra that I could see, which I guess I should have noticed in the first place given the tightness of her shirt. The distance from the top of her pecs to the sternum looked like it could swallow my longest finger.
“I totally didn’t mean to do that!” she gasped, dropping her flexed arm to draw the ripped pieces together, which caused the back to split down the middle and her shoulders to tear. She started to tear up, lower lip trembling. She was clearly embarrassed that she had exploded out of her shirt and, if not for the few shreds remaining, would be standing in front of me half naked. Strangely, I was aroused by the whole display—I had never seen anything like that before, and was completely taken by surprise. I grabbed a nearby towel and draped it over her massive shoulders, which it barely covered.
“Aw man, it’s ok. Look, if it will cheer you up you can totally show me what you can do in the weight room. I don’t want to sound weird but you have an amazing body and I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone, even a guy, with muscles like you have.”
She sniffled and looked up at me with a small smile.
“Really? You mean it?!”
“Sure, I guess,” I said as I rubbed the back of my head. I felt a little played but I had to see what she could do. “Oh, man, awesome! One quick question though…since I don’t really have a shirt anymore, can I just show you without one? I don’t want you to feel weird or anything, I actually work out like that all the time because it’s more comfortable for me!”

I stared blankly at her for a second. Who was this girl, and was she messing with my head? I stammered a bit before finally agreeing to her suggestion. She jumped up with excitement and quickly shrugged off what little remained of the shirt she was wearing when she walked in, and grabbed my hand and yanked me along, leading me to the bench press station. There were two 25s on the bar because some soccer players had been lifting earlier in the afternoon but something told me she wouldn’t be using those.
“I’ve always loved football,” she said, as she removed the 25s and effortlessly grabbed two 45s in each hand and hoisted them up to the bar, “and the strength of the players and the complexity of the plays. I wasn’t always like this…muscular…but a few years ago it turns out I had really freakish genes in that department after I started lifting weights for gymnastics and after a month had bigger arms than anyone in the gym, including the coaches.”
She shook her arms a little to loosen up and lay on the bench, grasping the bar with both hands. “I really got into the NFL combine this last year when my strength got really crazy, and I saw them benching 225 for reps, and knew it was something I could totally do,” she breathed, as she started benching. 10 reps gave way to 15, then 20, then 30, all the way up to 50 reps. She finally stopped, though the last reps were just as strong as the first ones and on the 51st rep, she let go of the bar with one hand and started benching the 225 with just one arm, without centering her hand on the bar for balance! After 10 reps with each arm she sat up and rolled her neck and kneaded her pecs a little, which were swollen and pumped with muscle. Honestly, I couldn’t tell if she had even dented them while kneading them.

Her pecs were magnificent. Beyond magnificent. They were pumped up even more than before and red and throbbing, with a few veins to show for it. From what I could tell there wasn’t an ounce of fat on them, meaning she didn’t have any actual breasts to speak of. They wouldn’t have looked out of place on a Mr. Olympia.
“Did that impress you?”
“Um…yeah…I mean not even our future college linemen are doing that, you’re so strong!”
“I know!” she beamed. “It’s crazy how big my muscles can get too. I try to keep them pretty small usually but I feel like showing off right now. Check this out!”
She looked down at her chest and started to tense her pecs. Almost immediately they responded and ballooned until they were the size of soccer balls, with deep striations and a cleavage I could lose my whole hand in. The existing veins grew friends and both grew bigger—even her tiny nipples had a vein or two running around them. She released the flex and her chest receded a little, and she went into a double bicep, her arms both exploding to 20 inches around with that fist-reaching peak.

“I haven’t even showed you my favorite exercise yet, curls!” she whispered excitedly as she released her arms and put on another 45 to each side. She then stood on the bench and grasped the bar before lifting it off the rack, all 315 pounds and, with perfect form, curled the massive weight to ballooning chest. If I thought her arms couldn’t get any bigger, I was dead wrong, as they surpassed their former size by half a foot at least. After finishing 20 curls she re-racked the weight and hopped down in front of me.
“I had an idea up there, just now,” she said, as she flexed her right arm, making the peak bump against her arm. “I saw myself in the mirror and maybe, with a haircut, I could pass for a boy, don’t you think?” Her fist was pushed out of the way as her peak rose and rose. “If Kristi can’t join the freshman team, do you think CHRIS can?” Her arm exploded again, forcing her forearm out of the way. I quickly grabbed the tape measure, my pants now tented, and wrapped it around her epic arm, which was now over 30 inches.
I thought about her question, and then thought about the fact that I was taking that first thought seriously. I mean, I HAD thought she was a dude when she walked in, and I did know a lot of guys with faces that weren't yet rugged due to age. I turned around and rummaged through a gear back and pulled out one of those skull caps that players wear under helmets and put it on her head, and stepped back. Phew. She totally looked like a dude. And a big one. And stronger than any guy I had ever seen. Chiseled, symmetrically perfect abs under thick, beefy pecs that screamed overdevelopment, her arms, down to 14 inches relaxed, hung at her side but pointed forward as her lats had become a bit pumped and pushed her arms forward. Melon sized shoulders that glistened with a slight sheen of sweat, traps that were remarkably thick.

"Hit a double bi."
She did so, and her arms exploded back up to 30 inches, and she pumped them a few times and they added a couple of inches in height. Then she went through a series of well-practiced bodybuilding poses that made Arnold look like a child. Her side chest was particularly impressive (as if anything else wasn't) as her cocked pec solidified and grew. Consider that I hadn't yet seen her legs. In the space of few minutes I had become infatuated with this remarkable, impossible girl. I approached her as she stood there and reached out my hand but drew back.
"It's ok Nick, you can touch if you want. I think it's kind of cute that you want to and that…you have a boner," she giggled.
I reached out to her chest and probed and rubbed and patted, in wonder of how hard each muscle was. I reached under each globe with a hand and lifted, her pectorals incredibly dense and heavy. She started to flex them slowly and they rolled and tumbled mesmerizingly. It was quite beautiful--as was the rest of her incredible body.
"If you can help me out Nick….I would love to be your girlfriend!"

The thought had never crossed my mind but to be with this barely-teenage goddess would be heaven. Did I just think that? Yesterday I never would have considered some woman like this beautiful and yet…here she was.
"Yes, yes please Kristi! We're going to cut your hair a bit and get you some gear, and you show up to practice as Chris. We're going to do this."

She giggled with glee and pulled me down to kiss me on the lips, and then picked me up with one hand and tossed me on her other arm and flexed her ginormous bicep while I rode it like a child. We screwed around with the weights for a little while longer, watching her put up reps at 315 on the bench and doing weighted pull ups with my 170 pounds attached. She had thought up some pretty ridiculous feats of strength, like benching 225 for a few reps solely using her pectorals as the pushing force, as they balance across the dense muscle without so much as a pucker of skin.
“Are there any, like, broken barbells lying around? I want to show you something!”
“I think so. We’ve had this shed outside for a while with older equipment that we haven’t used in ages, what are you thinking?”
“Oh, you’ll see. Just get me one and I show you silly!”
I jogged over to the double doors and went outside to the shed and grab the least disgusting looking bar I could find. It was truly hideous in there—I don’t think anyone had been in it since I had started high school. Fortunately, the roof was in pretty good shape and the one I grabbed wasn’t too covered in rust to be considered dangerous. I brought it back inside where she was upside down in a handstand, calmly doing push ups like they were horizontal—it was an incredible sight. She was facing me so I had a full blown few of her pecs which strangely enough didn’t even sag because of the forces of gravity while upside down. She got so low at the bottom of the rep that she actually moved her head through her arms and touched the top of her pecs to the ground before pressing upward again.

After several more reps in that position, with her upper body bulging with power, she righted herself, turned to me, and grabbed the bar. She bounced it in her hands a few times, grimaced in disgust and looked at me.
“I’ve only done this once before, when I wasn’t as strong as I am now, but this should still be fun! I want to show you how super I really am! I need you to hold this first, and then put it in between my pecs in a second.”
I took the bar back from her and watched as she grasped the inner border of her pecs and pried them apart—she nodded at me, my clear cue to put the bar in between. No sooner had it touched her sternum did she release them, the pecs slamming together audibly along with a groan of metal, the pressure create just by her pecs existing enough to cause stress on the bar. She grasped the part of the bar below with her right hand, and the part above with her left, and started pulling in opposite directions, seemingly with no effort, until the ends of the bar were parallel with the top and bottom of her pecs. She moved her hands further out on the bar and continued pushing until each end of the bar was flush with the outside of her pec. She let go of the bar and pried apart her pecs again and the bar dropped to the floor. She picked it up and giggled.
“Look, an “S” for super! That was way easier than when I did it a couple of years ago!”
I was floored by what she had just done, bending steel like it was plastic, and using what was usually a weak point for women, the chest, as the anchor to bend it around. I was as convinced as I could be, and I still hadn’t seen her legs!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Author: [fp909] Kristi - The Girl Football Prodigy
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2013, 11:29:31 pm »
Continued:

“Wow. Your upper is mind blowing…but what can you do with your legs?”

Her answer was to strip down the sweats she was wearing, revealing the most incredible legs I had ever seen. Her quads were bulbous but defined, with enormous hamstrings and a sweep that overshadowed her knees. Her calves were equally eye-popping, and the size of both her quads and calves prevented her from ever placing her feet together. She twirled in a circle, showing me her perfectly round glutes that didn’t even jiggle as she turned.

“They’re stronger than they look! Just the other day I was deadlifting 500 pounds!”

“Can you show me…deadlifting 500?”

“Oh I can do better than that! That was my warm up! Let’s put some real weight on the bar!”

She grabbed the 315-laden bar off the bench and set it lightly on the ground and roamed around the gym before finding the 100 pound plates. She came back with six of them piled atop one another, her arms and shoulders bulging around the sides. She slid the plates on until there was a total of 915 on the ground, and without any hesitation walked up to the bar and lifted once, and twice, and then 10 times. Good lord, this 14 year old girl had deadlifted almost half a ton for 10 reps. I promptly jizzed my pants after she set the bar down, a giant stain appearing on my formerly pristine khakis.

“Aw, that’s so sweet of you! I’m not very experienced with sexual stuff but I’ve never made that happen without touching a guy! I’m kind of impressed with myself, and a little turned on actually….”

As she said this she had started to caress her formerly tiny nipples, which now started to extend outward and downward because of the development of her chest around that area. She slightly tensed her pec, and they both shot out to about an inch and a half long. As she continued caressing herself with quiet mewls, I noticed something else growing—her conservative underwear front was being pushed outward by something—I didn’t know what—but it looked rather thick, and rather large. She seemed oblivious to this, her eyes closed, and didn’t even notice when her clit split the fabric in half, erect at over 3 inches long. Good lord, everything about her was muscular. I dropped to my knees and gave my first ever blow job (not my last, that’s for sure) to a person. It wasn’t lost on me that I was servicing a 14 year old girl but I didn’t know what else to do!

Soon she began thrusting, taking my body with her as she reached orgasm, my weight on that supposedly sensitive part not making it bend even a little. When she finally finished my face was more than a little wet as I lay on the ground, and she was panting heavily, muscles pumped even bigger, a huge smile on her face. She went into a double biceps pose, her lats widening and biceps skyrocketing bigger than previously, reaching the top of her head!

“Let’s do this!” she growled.

Later that week she had made the freshman team--it was a shoo in. She was the fastest and strongest by far of any of the freshman, and it was clear in the weight room that she outclassed everyone on the varsity team. But she had to stay on the freshman team because she was a freshman--but during the first game her talent was apparent. They were losing 35-7 to another freshman team and had suffered a few injuries. Kristi walked up to the coach.

"Coach, I can be in on every snap, just put me anywhere you need me. Slot receiver, defensive tackle, left tackle, I can do it!"

"Look, Chris, you're good, but you really think you can handle that kind of variety of work?"

"I know I can coach, just gimme a shot!"

The coach mumbled but agreed and in the next series started moving her around the defense, lining her up in the secondary or in the front seven. No matter where she was on the field she made spectacular plays, making open space, shoe-string tackles, helping stuff the lanes at the line of scrimmage (though it was mostly her work), picking up a sack and ending their long drive with an interception.

When the offense trotted on the field, she stayed on and played as the left tackle for a few snaps but eventually settled at tailback, where it was apparent that her strength and size provided her the added effect of essentially being her own lineman. She scored on every drive thereafter, scoring the winning touchdown on an 80-yard scamper, the opposing defense too worn down to even keep up with the fast girl.

When the team was finally able to hoist her up on their shoulders, they celebrated her incredible play and coach, who had to relent to her frequent requests to promote her to varsity, the first freshman member of the varsity team since the 1980s. The rest of her high school career was equally as stunning as her first game, as she led the team to 4 consecutive state championships, leading to an offer from USC. Nothing, though, was more memorable than the day of the first championship when, leading by 35 and on the opponents one yard line, she took a snap from the wildcat and took a knee. After tossing the ball to a ref, she tossed her helmet up in the air to release her flowing walnut hair, which she had allowed to grow out over the last few weeks, showing that the schools star player was this stunning young girl. The whole stadium gasped audibly, but then went into cheers (especially the women).

We attended USC together where she became the next in a long line of backs at Tailback U, rushing for over 3500 yards on 48 carries, wining the Doak Walker award and becoming the first ever freshman to win both awards, plus leading her team to a national championship. What followed after her freshman year was nothing short of impossible.

For the next two seasons, she not only repeated as the Walker award winner and Heisman winner, but also set national rushing and receiving records, recording over 4000 yards on the ground and scoring a touchdown every time she was handed the ball. She also had 2000 receiving yards and another 800 in return yards, giving her over 7000 all purpose yards each year. Without her, the team could win, but with her the team was dominating, as she was scoring at least 5 times each game, ending each season with 40+ TDs. Everyone in the country knew that at the end of her junior season she would be the No. 1 draft pick and help whatever team contend for a super bowl, but she surprised everyone by coming back for her senior year, where she became—wait for it—a “breakout player”.

Her senior season was the most ridiculous of all. She finished the year with over 8000 all purpose yards and 112 touch downs, scoring 8 a game, won the Doak Walker Award and Heisman for the 4th consecutive year and, in addition, won the Biletnikoff award for the best receiver in the country. Had she actually played at quarterback regularly, she might have contended for the Walter Camp award as well, as she threw for over 2000 yards on trick plays. They didn’t use her as often on offense (not that the numbers showed it) because she was also playing defensive end, and corner, where she recorded 17 interceptions and a mind-blowing 8 sacks per game, equaling her touchdown total. Their average margin of victory? 70 points. Every game was a shut out, no one ever came close to a first down. The team captured their 4th straight national championship, and Kristi had 4 Heisman’s and lots of other hardware to go along with it.

Come the NFL Combine, all the press and coaches were watching her workout. Her strength had become impossible, and at this point benching 225 wasn’t even a challenge, so she had the bar loaded up with 405 pounds, where she performed 75 reps before stopping. Her 40 yard dash was Olympian, recording a sub-4 second time. All this, plus her quick feet and absurd jumping ability raised her stock and on draft day, she was drafted by New York Jets, a team with virtually no ground attack, and became the starting running back/slot receiver. A 22 year old girl had done all this. Or, should I say, my 22 year old girl!

Oh, I should probably mention what’s going on with her body huh? Well she grew a little bit and finished at 5’5”. Her muscles, while at standstill, grew accordingly, but she still had the amazing muscle expansion I had seen on the day we met. At rest her arms were a “measly” 17 inches, round about the size of most NFL ballers…but when she flexed, and she often did, they skyrocketed to over 50” around. During her rookie season, where she broke every standing record for tailbacks, there was a rumor floating around that she never wore any kind of pads, because they couldn’t fit and because she was so dense that defenders would literally bounce off of her trying to tackle her. The rumor was based on truth—she often got so pumped during games in high school that she was forced to take off her pads halfway through the game, and played the rest of the game with just her jersey on (not that you could tell the difference with her body). The same held true in the NFL, where they had the money to design special jerseys that could accommodate her extreme growth. Funny story, in her many “plays of the week” she was once running for a touchdown when a linebacker tried to tackle her from the side, make a legal tackle. Unfortunately, his helmet connected with her left breast, and the rock hard muscle, not even flexed, shattered his helmet and knocked him out cold. After she scored the touchdown she flexed her pecs mightily and even the specially designed shirt couldn’t hold them, as they tore through the fabric and grew to beach ball sized mounds of shredded she-beef, before prying apart her pecs and dropping in the football, letting them slam together, and opening them up again letting the poor, crushed football flutter out. She was flagged for excessive celebration, lost the TD and fined $20,000, but it was totally worth it. The video went viral on the internet the next day.

All of her displays on field paled in comparison to what I saw at home. She proudly paraded around topless when guests weren’t around, and why not? She didn’t have actual breasts, though she could lactate. She regularly competed in bodybuilding shows wherever she went, sometimes doing the show and a game on the same night, in both women’s and men’s categories, competing topless in the men’s, and sweeping both. As she got older, her clit got even bigger, now approaching 7 magnificent inches when she was aroused, which was a lot, but returned to normal size when she was calm. The 7 inches were ridiculous strong, much more of a boner than I could ever muster, as we often compared through college as hers grew thicker and longer. It was actually really convenient, because it allowed her to urinate standing up, and provided a secondary way for her to double her pleasure. Some mornings, when both of us sported morning wood, I found myself stroking it lovingly, watching it throb as blood flowed through it, the veins on it purplish-pink and rather large. One morning in particular, I rolled on top of her sleeping form and started to suck and lick it like a giant ice pop. She moaned, and arched her back in pleasure, the bed creaking under her weight. As I continued sucking she woke up and giggled that wonderful giggle, and as I looked up across the mountain range of her pectoral globes I saw a tributary of veins appear in her crotch, and felt myself being lifted higher and higher by a strange pressure in my mouth.

I quickly dismounted and looked down, seeing her clit grow even larger than I had ever seen it. Was she actually flexing the part of her body that wasn’t flexible? I ran across the room to grab a measuring tape and unrolled it to measure the, oh my god, 14 inches of womanhood that stood erect before me. I immediately grasped it with 2 hands and started pumping it like I was working a toilet plunger. It was almost too thick for my hands to get around properly! The veins exploded as I continued, lubricated by the pre-cum that was starting to flow out of her body. As I worked, I looked up to see her working her now three-inch long nipples that, as I had tested before, were about as strong as any other part of her body, capable of supporting hundreds of pounds without sag. As she lay there I could sense she was near orgasm and I backed away and stripped bare. Her orgasms were too violent for me to be around anymore so I mostly watched from a safe distance and ejaculated there. Most times without any contact with myself or from her physical suggestion. As she hit the apex, her clit grew another two inches and a concentrated spurt of spunk travelled along the outsides and actually created a stream that nearly hit the ceiling. After 30 seconds the fount stopped, and I looked at her steel-hard body in amazement as I released my juices all over. She jumped out of bed and sauntered over before lying on the ground in an armwrestling position with her bicep positioned under my crotch. She started to flex and I suddenly felt the tip of her arm under me, pushing me, raising me up higher and higher until my feet were three feet off the ground. She looked up at me and smiled, and actually put some power in to her flex. I felt my head brush the ceiling and I let loose another load. She released the flex and caught me at the bottom.

“I love you, Nick!”

Thanks for posting this Jeremy, it's a great story for consideration and inspiration! It's always great when the characters in a story have that, "natural freak" thing going for them.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Now taking commissions!
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2013, 01:02:34 am »
@Jeremy Lightning: Could you please also post the second story FP wrote for you? As long as FP is  OK with that? I love these stories so much. Thanks.

@FP: can we expect new stories from you in the near future? Would be amazing. Thanks in advance.

No, I wouldn't post it anywhere, I don't think it would be appropriate in it's current form. I guess if push ever came to shove, and by popular demand, I would change the age of the main female character to post it here, if there was enough support to get there. So if I receive 5 comments or 15 karma, then I will change the age of the character to make it more palatable to the masses and put the story up here. That is, if FP909 agrees, as well.

:) Okay, I'll count it because I got 3 responses in the thread and two PMs about it, so, here it is, the revised version with the older main character. Hope everyone likes it, and remember, fighterpilot909 is the author, he took my idea and transformed it into this masterpiece, if he can do it for me, for a fairly decent price, he can do it for all of you.

June and my Play Time
>revised version<

part 1

June was the most famous gymnast in the country. Oddly enough, she wasn't particularly very good at gymnastics, or any sport. She rarely placed in the top three at meets, but she continued to compete.  The 16-year old gymnast was known far and wide for her intense and unprecedented musculature. If the rumors I had heard about her when I first heard about her were remotely true she had the physique of a bodybuilder three times her age and of the opposite gender.

I've always been a fan of gymnastics, dating back to my childhood. Back then, the look was very different, preferring petite girls over the more powerful ones, but as we've seen gymnasts (and women) have evolved. Now in my late 20s, and with the gift that is the internet, I'm able to not only see photos and video of these powerful girls but also find out how to attend a meet.

All of her recent meets were in driving distance so I had already been to a few to support her. Miraculously, I was able to find what was a VERY difficult to track down inst@gram account that belonged to her that she updated quite frequently. She didn't have more than a dozen followers, registered it under a different name that wouldn't show up in searches for "gymnast" or "muscle" or anything where people could find her, and I learned, as I tracked the account, that she deleted any comments that hashtagged her photos.  It looked like she wanted to keep herself in the dark, though she was kind of an internet sensation. I knew I had struck gold and vowed to never reveal her account or share her photos. This was the opportunity of a lifetime.

I struck up a slow friendship before her next meet. For a 16-year old, she was surprisingly savvy, and open. We exchanged numbers and texted frequently. She knew my age but wasn't afraid. According to her, a girl as strong as her had nothing to worry about. I "ignored" the comment but as we continued talking brought it up again, asking how strong she really was, and that it would be really cool to see her show off in person!

She surprised me by saying that she'd totally be willing to show me how strong she was, but that I would have to go to her house, which was coincidentally not far from where I lived. We quickly scheduled a time to meet when her parents would be out for more than a few hours. They trusted her on her own and knew that she spent most of her free time working out anyway. Over the next two weeks her posts dwindled and she explained that she didn't want to ruin the experience for me.

Finally the day came, and I giddily drove to her parents house across town and parked a little while away as not to seem obvious. She had told me to meet her in the back, which was fenced in by connected to a sidewalk on the other side of the fence--the easiest way to get in unseen. I walked in through the gate to find her sitting at a picnic table on her phone. She was absolutely huge. She got up and walked over to me and shook my hand--despite her small hands her grip was crushing. She was making sure I knew early on not to try anything.

"Nice to meet you Ed!"

"You too June. This is really cool of you to do, I've been a fan for a long time."

"I don't usually do this but you're so nice and you appreciate my muscles and don't make fun of them like everyone else does. C'mon, let me show you my home gym!" She led me inside and I followed, able to observe her without her seeing me. She was wearing a hoodie that was really too small for her frame, her brawny arms stretching the material at every point.  I wouldn't have been able to figure out what the original color was save for the hoodie, which was normal, but several shades darker.

Her back was wide, so wide that it pushed out her arms a little bit. She wore compression shorts, which I quickly realized were just regular shorts stretched over enormous glutes for her age. Her hams were huge and I could see her quad sweep from behind. Her calves looked like  upside-down hearts the size of softballs.

Down in her basement was an assorted mix of equipment: a squat rack/pull up bar combo with an empty bar ready to go, a bench loaded up with what looked like was 135 lbs, a bunch of cartoonish looking dumbbells in one corner, and in another corner a various mix of...well many things: chains, ball weights, weird objects. I was pretty sure it was a random storage spot.

"I was just warming up with some bench presses to get a little pump going before you came," she said as she walked over to the bar.

"Wow, 135 pounds huh? That's really impressive for a girl your age."

Laughing, she slid on a couple extra plates per side. "Oh Ed, these don't weight 45 pounds each, they're actually 100 pounds per plate! And the bar is 90 pounds, extra reinforced!"

I scoffed. "June you're mega buff, but 480 pounds? That's a lot for anyone!"

She walked back over to me and bent over, placing her pinky finger under the toe of my shoe. Suddenly I found myself being lifted up high into the air, until the top of my head brushed the ceiling. Now, I was no slouch. I like to keep in shape and weigh in at 6'2" 230. I'm not ripped or anything but I'm muscular enough. The fact that she was supporting all of my weight and balancing it on one PINKY was astounding.

"Trust me, I'm stronger than that."

She carefully placed me down and talked over to the bar. "You know, I'm only 5‘2" but I'm 175 pounds of pure muscle. That's why it looks so big on me." She stood behind the bar and gripped it with two hands before easily picking it up and lowering it to the floor.

"You ever heard of crossfit? There are some pretty strong dudes there. The fittest guy in the world, Rich Froning Jr. clean and jerked 370 at a meet a few weeks ago. Well check this out!"

She put one hand in the middle and after a deep breath snatched 480 pounds ONE HANDED! With the huge amount of weight overhead she looked at me and smiled. "Pretty cool huh?"  And then she did it 9 more times with that hand, and then with the other.

I was stunned and stumbled to the bench to sit down.

"Now do you believe me?"

I stuttered out an answer, "Of course I do! And I want to see more, a lot more! You're amazing!"

She grinned. "Well I guess I should get comfortable then!" She peeled off her hoodie to reveal an astoundingly muscular and conditioned upper body, one usually acquired through years of weight training by men, but she was only a 16 year old girl. Though everything was impressive, including a chiseled TEN pack, her arms and chest stood out the most, her chest at least 5 inches thick and her arms looking like they were probably 18 inches around at rest, cold. The girl was thick. Surprisingly, for such a young girl she had very developed nipples, which stood out two inches from her magnificent chest.

She tried to slip off her shorts but a slight pump had made them too tight. She sighed and looked at me and shrugged before making her shorts EXPLODE off by flexing her thighs and glutes, standing before my completely naked.

"I hope you don't mind, I like being down here without clothes and I'm usually alone so this is more comfortable."

This was like a dream come true, and I was practically drooling. I nodded stupidly. She seemed to understand how turned on I was and the savvy beyond her years young teen, who had not long ago discovered her sexuality (hence the overlarge nipples, which she played with on a regular basis) was beginning to get turned on by my increasing interest.

She led me over to the pull up bar, her naked body ripping with muscle on top of muscle on top of muscle and hopped up onto the pull up bar. "Grab on!" she said. I hopped up and, using her pecs as a grip, held on for dear life as she started performing pull ups with my extra weight on her back, first ten, then twenty, and finally thirty before dropping one arm away and performing twenty reps with one arm, and then twenty with the other, at no point slowing her pace!

"As you can see, this is really too easy for me. Here, get down and hang from that weight bar." I did so, feeling that it was a normal bar, and it was just at hand height for her while she held one at her side while still hanging from the pull up bar.

"Well, up you go!" She began to pull herself up on the bar while simultaneously curling the bar I was hanging from, almost 300 pounds with one arm! I watched with bulging eyes as her bicep expanded and thickened, and the already-present vein got bigger as blood rushed into her arms. She had been holding herself up at the top of the bar but I watch as, with a smile, she pushed herself off and held herself out from the bar with one arm, STILL while curling me with the other. After about 40 reps she stopped and we both dismounted.

"Man, I'm getting stronger by the second! What's next, do you want to check out how strong my pecs are?"

"Oh yeah! But first, how big are your biceps anyway?"

"Cold? About 19 inches, but with a pump I've had them get to 23" like they are now!" She proudly flexed her pumped up bicep, the peak rising higher than any I had ever seen before, higher than her shoulders, almost reaching her closed fist. It was thick, very thick, and was way stronger than it looked. She relaxed quickly.

"Anyway, it's pec time, and what better way to showoff how strong my chest is than with push ups! You should go along for the ride though."

She lay down and hinted at me to get on top of her, so I sat cross-legged on her back, which was so wide, that even as wide as I was, there was room on either side of me to feel her incredibly wide and defined lat muscles. As she began to crank out really fast push ups, easily getting to 90 within the first minute and not slowing down. I could feel a boner starting to form and I closed my eyes to concentrate it away, losing track up the reps but I knew we were in the three hundreds now based on how long I had been sitting. Suddenly they started to slow down and I could feel the range of motion had changed, so she was probably getting tired. I opened my eyes to see but only discovered that she had not stopped at all but was continuing to do push ups but WITHOUT HER ARMS. I peaked over the side to see her pecs billowing in and out with each rep as she did push ups only using her chest, rising us up three or four inches with every rep. This girl was incredible. Suddenly I felt a jolt, and we were rising even higher.

"Check this out!" she exclaimed. I looked over again and her pecs were at their max flex, but she was now concentrating on something and I noticed that her nipples were growing longer, and thicker, and were propping her up like a car jack. Good lord, she was flexing her nipples! We rose higher and higher, until they reached their max length of seven inches. She whispered "It's ok if you want to touch them, I already know you're turned on." Giddy, I reached around and took hold of each nipple which had the same circumference as my own penis when erect. Gosh this girl could probably screw a woman with one of these!

"Pretty cool huh? No one has ever like this before except for you. I guess that's kind of weird, but it's cool. Here, let me do one more set of push ups, but I need you to get off for a second."

I got off her back and she stood up for a moment before going into a handstand. Amazingly, she did a couple of test reps before addressing me again. "Ok so what you have to do now is grab my ankles for balance and put your feet on my nipples. Don't worry they'll be finE, you saw how strong they are!"

I was in a weird daze at this point but I would do anything she said, so I did what she told me. I got on and she immediately starting cranking out weighted handstand push ups with me loaded onto her nipples, it was incredible! I felt like I was on a pogo stick, but it was the most solid, unmoving pogo stick I‘d ever felt! I even hopped a little while she got to the top of a rep, but she didn’t seem to notice and her nipples didn’t move a millimeter despite my 230 pounds jumping on them!

After 160 amazing reps she finally stopped and I got off.

"Ok I have to more things to show you, but they're kind of weird so promise you won't think I'm weird, kay?"

I promised.

She walked over to all the junk in the corner and took out two huge chains, not long but with thick links. Well really there was only 4 or 5 links per chain they were so huge.

"My daddy got these for me when I started getting really strong, the chains are from a ship's anchor...and these," she turned and pulled out a pile of what looked like treads, "are from the machine that took the shuttle to the launch pad. They're pretty heavy, like 1600 pounds each." She hooked one each to the chain and put each chain on one nipple.

"These are the BEST pec workouts!" Then, with purpose, she started to flex each pec as if she were doing barbell curls, one then the other. Each muscle ballooned to proportions I had never seen, had they been actual breasts they would have been better suited for a strip club. Amazingly, her nipples didn't sag an inch and actually grew another inch because of her pump. After 20 reps a side she removed the enormous chains.

"So, this last part is pretty gross. I've never shown this to anyone and I only just figured this out. Good thing I'm a gymnast and all! Plus I'm a little sexually frustrated, I figured this out earlier than the other girls."

She lay on the floor and started to do a v-up but was twisting to the side before I realized that she had inserted her giant nipple into her vagina. Holy shit, she was literally about to fuck herself!! I watched as this remarkably flexible girl inserted the giant nipple dildo into herself again and again bringing herself to orgasm. Suddenly, I was overcome by a weird feeling and realized that I was about to orgasm, and I hadn't even touched myself. As she climaxed she unfolded and began to randomly flex parts of her body, her pecs ballooning outward, nipples growing even larger and thicker, biceps blowing up past the 23 inches they were previously.

I blacked out.

When I awoke I found myself dry and alone inside my car. She had apparently found where I had parked and put me there. I had experienced the most amazing day of my life and it was over. I saw the key ring in the ignition and attached as a paper note, which listed dates and times, and at the bottom: "Come over and play :)"

Oh, you’re damn right I will!

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Commissions from fighterpilot909
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2014, 02:42:22 pm »
Could you post some of the commissions you did? That would be great. Love your stories... Thanks in advance

Here's part of a longer series that I'm currently writing:

Alice[?]

Alice was really loving her new training regimen, though it was definitely challenging her in ways she wasn’t prepared for at first. Mentally, she was ok having been a top-flight gymnast despite her physical size, but physically it took a couple of weeks to get used to the aches and pains brought on by a tension-driven workout. She noticed, at first, huge strength gains—newbie gains, her mom called them, a result of trying something new and fresh, and she added pounds to her lift as well as a few pound of solid muscle.

This was never more obvious than today, as she sat in her room at the edge of her bed, face in her hands, and her clothes strewn about the room in various states of togetherness. She was nearly in tears, having gone through her entire wardrobe trying everything on but finding that nothing fit her anymore, most items quite obviously and the rest ones that she managed to get on but had immediately torn from any movement. She couldn’t put them on and stand still forever.

Honestly, this problem would have been discovered earlier had she not insisted to her mother than she workout in nothing but panties and her bare skin, muscles free to received their pump without the constrictions of seams and fabric.  She got kind of a thrill from strutting around half naked—a strut she had earned back in gymnastics and she was proud of it, some boys had said it was hot—and flexing in between sets. She had taped up a ton of magazine photos and print-outs of famous bodybuilders, both men and women, as well as the not-so-known ones that she found beautiful or handsome or whatever. It was her wall of inspiration and every day she worked to get one muscle fiber, one inch closer to her goals.

Unfortunately, that meant that she now could no longer leave her house until she had new clothes. Her eagerness to build muscle had paid off and the 12-year old girl had packed an inch onto each bicep and calf, and two inches per thigh, thickening her chest even more (reaching the development of many of the women she held in high esteem, much to her pleasure) and filling out her delts and back even more. The result was a muscle packed physique that had moved her into the male-gymnast-physique category.

She didn’t have many places to go these days, being homeschooled and out of gymnastics. She still hung out with her friends but less often than before because they had both school and training to deal with, so she spent most of her time at home. Despite her musclebound physique and her love for the iron, however, she was still very much a girly girl, keeping her toe-and-fingernails painted and keeping a diary of non-gym stuff. She still wanted to play dress up and look nice.

Arlene happened to be doing laundry (topless, of course) at the moment and made a random stop by her room to see if Alice had anything to wash—of course, there wasn’t.

“What wrong, sweetie?” she said with concern, draping her inhumanly muscled arm over the broad shoulders of her daughter, sidling up to her on the bed.

Alice sniffled and wiped her nose. “Mom I really love getting buff but I don’t have clothes to wear anymore! None of this fits!”

Arlene looked around, spotting a shirt amongst the rubble that miraculously hadn’t been torn asunder. “Well, what about this one, it looks perfectly fine,” she said, handing it to Alice, who grumbled.

“No it’s not, look!”

Alice struggled hard to pull the shirt down over her muscular torso and finally succeeded in doing so, the collar hem barely covering her shoulders, the fabric pulled tight as a drum over her abs and chest and back.

“See, it fits!” Arlene giggled.

Alice missed the joke, instead frowning and puffing out her chest, a tear ripping down the front to the top of her abs. “Is not! This used to be a t-shirt on me, it had sleeves!” She flexed her bicep to prove a point—it was already quite bare but flexing it caused the fabric bunched up her armpit to burst as it bulged with muscle, her biceps fourteen inches of solid, peaked muscle.

“I guess you’re right, honey…this just means we have to go shopping!”

“Duh,” Alice rolled her eyes, “but how am I supposed to go out if I have nothing to wear??”

Arlene laughed again, thinking about it. “Well, what about your brother’s clothes? You’re about the same size now, you could take some of his jeans and a t-shirt!”

Alice was about to whine but knew she had a point—they were definitely about the same size right now and she really needed some clothes. It would be gross, but whatever.

“Ok fine, but can we go now?”

“Sure, just let me put this stuff away and get some clothes on myself and we’ll head out.”

Arlene picked up her hamper and left, while Alice finished hulking out of her last-ruined shirt, gathering everything up into a big pile to be trashed for later. She was just about to go to her brother’s room when she had an idea. “Why not get clothes that will last me a while, I should get a little pump before I go that way when I get the clothes they won’t fit me for a little while!” she thought while eyeing dumbbells by her bed. She quickly shut the door and grabbed a pair or 35-pound dumbbells, doing a set of fifteen curls, her biceps bulging with each rep, before moving into fifteen presses, then doing chest flies while standing, carefully to squeeze with every rep. Then she held the dumbbells up to her meaty chest and did some squats for fifteen reps, moving into calf raises, then getting on the ground for some push ups. She did five easy circuits of this before setting the 35s aside and grabbing a set of 40s and really pouring it on for a set, changing all of her sets to twenty reps each!

By the time she was done she was covered in a light layer of perspiration, her chest now an inch deep and covered in striations, her shoulders looking like stuffed grapefruits and her legs the beneficiary of a great pump, her sweep and calves bulging out. Her biceps felt extra pumped from her final set of curls and she rushed to get a measuring tape from her dresser, getting a quick measure before she headed out—fifteen inches unflexed and nearly SIXTEEN inches flexed! Definitely a great pump!

She grabbed a nearby ruined shirt and wiped herself down, replacing her now-damp underwear with a fresh pair, and skipped out to her brother’s room, muscle-laden chest bouncing with every skip, something she was proud of. She even tried flexing them part of the way, her pecs solidifying and bulging out and up but now not moving at all. She reached the room, empty since her brother was at school still, and went over to his dresser and ruffled through some clothing—not surprisingly it was mostly empty since her mother had taken many worn and reworn clothes to be washed but there were still a couple of nice feeling American Apparel shirts and a pair of jeans that would probably work.

She pulled the jeans out and gave them a sniff—they smelled like nothing surprisingly so that was good, at least. Holding it in front of her she stuck her right leg in and, finding that it didn’t cut off her circulation, stuck her left leg in too.  Turns out the fit was snug—very snug—and she just managed to clasp the front end. She turned around to look at herself in the mirror…the jeans look practically painted on around her thighs and her plump, muscular ass poked out, the fabric hugging its wonderful shape but it didn’t tear or anything which was great. Mom wouldn’t care, she’d only be wearing the clothes in.

Next she picked out one of the shirts—they weren’t colors she liked but it didn’t matter. Luckily, one of them wasn’t branded and she pulled it on without incident—the stretchy material just conformed to her skin and felt nice.  Turns out it was a v-neck and when she inspected herself she saw that a pleasing amount of her ripped, muscular cleavage was visible, accentuated by the fabric contouring around and on her pectorals.
She walked in a little closer, the top of the mirror cutting out her head, and gasped as she realized that she looked like a smaller version of some of the men she had taped up on her inspiration wall, and flexed a bicep just to see. The fabric clung to her over fifteen-inch bicep and at her full flex started to slip back down her peak as it lost the battle to cling to her arm. Gleefully she checked the tag—it was a men’s large! She was filling out a men’s large shirt perfectly.

Happier than she’d ever been she went back to her own room, put on some flip flops, and for good measure did an extra set of curls with the forties and raced downstairs to meet her mom to go out.

“Well, don’t you look strapping? We’ll look like quite the pair at the mall, huh?”

Alice giggled. “Quick, can we get a selfie for my inst@gram? Let me get on your shoulder and we’ll flex together!” She quickly set up the iPhone’s timer and Arlene hoisted her onto her shoulder, flexing her opposite bicep to it’s full 22 inch peak, while Alice did a double bicep just as the camera flashed. She jumped down, proofed the photo, quickly posting it to her week-old account before stuffing her phone into her pocket and following her mother to the car.

Suddenly she had another idea—why not take some selfies for her inst@gram in the changing room? She could definitely get some new ones. She didn’t want to be naked so she ran upstairs again and grabbed a bikini top and stuffed it into her pockets before racing out the door.

The ride to the mall was short, and she was distracted anyway, playing on her phone and trying to keep track of all of the inst@gram traffic. She had only started it last week and it had exploded—she already had over ten thousand followers and it was growing daily, depending on her posts. Thanks to a few generous shout out pages she was able to get a lot of early publicity and was smart enough to post gymnastics things for the gymnastics crowd (she knew of several personal accounts with over twenty thousand followers from fans alone and she did her best to reach them), from the fitness freaks, and just from the plain freaks. The photo she had just posted with her mom had been incredibly popular in the ten minutes that had passed between taking it and arriving at the mall but it already had over one thousand likes, two hundred comments (of mixed responses) and had given her another huge batch of followers.  Part of her success was based in that no one was particular sure how old she was—she left that up to their imagination, but she definitely could play as older sometimes, especially with her build.

Thank goodness she was going to buy new clothes, AND had brought the bikini top along!

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2014, 02:43:38 pm »
“Mom, I pretty much want shirts like this, but girly things too! A little bit of both, is that ok?”

“Sure honey! We’ll go to that one store, it’ll have everything I’m sure!”

First, of course, they had to make it through the minefield that was the mall. Arlene on her own turned enough heads, both her beauty and her physique drawing full attention to her as she went places. She wasn’t dressed immodestly this time around, just a tank top and some shorts but it was how she wore them that was the issue here, her pecs pushing the fabric away, no bra, brawny arms swinging with each step, in stark contrast to her feminine and gorgeous face. The one-two punch she formed with Alice however was another story. Wherever they walked a bubble of silence followed them as conversations halted as people turned their heads to follow them—Arlene was more obvious but there was something about the younger one that turned people’s heads, especially middle schoolers—they could see her huge arms and muscular chest but it was her ass and legs that bowled everyone over.

When they had passed by the conversations resumed but now they talked about the two women that had just passed. A few intrepid teens followed them and asked for photos with them , which they gladly obliged, Alice telling them to look her up on insta**** before flashing a bulging, still-pumped bicep. It took them far longer to get to the store than they had thought.

They finally arrived and Alice went off like a shot, looking around for the shirts she would need, grabbing nine or ten cute tops off of the racks before circling back to drop most of them off with her mom, then running to the men’s section to find some shirts and pants to wear (she wasn’t too concerned about bottoms, she could always wear gym shorts and those were easy to find, she didn’t have to dress up much). Once she had grabbed a good number of those she took a few shirts and tops and waltzed to the dressing area to “try them on”, sneakily making a stop in the lingerie department to find some kind of top that was a little sexier to try on. Once she grabbed what basically looked like a couple of nipple covers with strings attached she scooted around where her mother was browsing (thankfully, she was occupied with people asking her for photos and training tips) and worked her way back to the dressing rooms and the stall she had taken residence in.

It was a medium sized stall but luckily had a tall, three-panel mirror so you could see multiple angles of the article of clothing. There was a bench along the opposite wall that was covered in discarded clothes that people had left behind, and above that a metal bar where she had hung the shirts she wanted to “try on” for the benefit of her fans, and of course for the visual diary she had started for David.

She started by stripping off her brothers shirt and pants, her muscles finally free of confinement again—they had lost a bit of their pump so she dropped to the floor and banged out fifty easy push ups, and then moved the bench aside and used the sturdy clothes-bar to do a set of forty chin ups. Her muscles successfully pumped again she replaced the bench and set up her phone to record video on it.  This first part would be for David, her topless muscular body on full display for him in the future so he could see her progress over the years.  All she really did was pose for him but he was the sole beneficiary that got to see her topless upper body.  This time around, her show was made even more special by the multiple angles of the mirror, giving the camera full view of her back and front at once.

She knew he really liked pecs and biceps but decided she was going to start with the bodybuilding mandatory poses moving quickly through the “relaxed” poses, impressing herself with her overall width; she reminded herself of one of her old-school favorites, Pavla Brantalova, a woman who made a bit of a name for herself after doing some shoots for Women’s Physique World, and was known for her thick pectorals and well-developed biceps at the age of 21, something made more prominent by the duo of topless wrestling videos she had made that Alice had managed to find. Alice definitely had a similar type of build—had Pavla been thicker and more muscular, and lacking any type of breast tissue.

Once she finished the relaxed poses she moved through her other mandatory poses: the double bicep, her large quads pressed together and fought for space, as did the tips of her calves, her large back tapered up and out, capped by her huge biceps that peaked higher even than her capped and striated delts that swept into her chiseled and beefy pectorals.  Smoothly she turned to her left into a side chest, her left pec pushing up and out, her opposite nipple puffing out and down, her right bicep expanding out under her nipple, peaked even flexed in that pose. Her knees bent, causing her thick glutes to bulge and her hamstrings to drop low as they flexed, showing great separation from her quads.

She extended her hands forward and then faced front again, holding her fists at her waist and then pulling them back along an imaginary belt before hitching them on her waist and pulling her lats forward and out, her cobra-head back flexing even wider than it had in the double bicep pose. Her pecs also flexed, rising up  and almost grazing her chin. She was starting to sweat now and her abs and biceps started to glisten with perspiration.

She relaxed and turned around, shooting her arms overhead before pulling them down into a back double bicep, her back turning into a serious of muscular canyons and ridges, her arms swelling with muscle, seeming like there wasn’t any place for it to go but up. Her arms shook with the effort as a network of veins appeared on top of her biceps. She relaxed and shook her arms out, repeating the lat spread for the camera, this time for the rear, her back spreading wide, her trapezius muscles huge and thick, the muscles on each side of her spine thick and powerful. Her right leg was pointed back to flex her hamstring and calf, both showing great muscularity and definition.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2014, 02:43:52 pm »
She turned around for the last time to face the camera and put her hands behind her head, blowing all of the air out of her lungs which made her abs pop as she crunched them, her perfect eight-pack grinding into prominence. She was really sweating now, and relaxed her pose, just standing in front of the camera—her pecs hung heavy and muscular, her arms pumped by her side. She absentmindedly flexed each pec, making it into a little dance, the muscles alternatingly popping up and down as a couple of pounds of muscle each rose and fell. She giggled as she popped them to an invisible beat.

Her time was limited but there were still a couple of things she wanted to do. First she picked up the bikini top she had pulled off the rack in the lingerie section, fiddling with it until she finally figured out how to put it on.  It was clearly not meant for someone with her build but because she was a short girl the small pieced of fabric managed to just cover the areas around her nipples which was perfect. In quick succession, using the mirrors, she snapped some posing selfies, popping some single bicep flexes, some close up pec and ab shots, and some reflection and top-down selfies of her abs and thighs. Satisfied that she might have enough for a couple days’ worth of posts, she easily tore the string top off and threw it aside to the pile of clothes on the bench, and rummaged through it, looking for a suitable shirt, finally pulling out a blue tee that obviously wouldn’t fit her well.  It took her two minutes to successfully pull the shirt over her stacked torso and even then it didn’t fit well, exposing most of her abs and the sleeves barely acting as sleeves.

She turned the phone video camera on again and put it back on the bench—she wasn’t going to post the whole video but would take some screen shots to post for her fans. The camera rolling, she bent over and pulled her arms back and then pushed them forward into a crazy most-muscular pose, her neck popping with veins that pulsed through to her delts and biceps, the shirt exploding at her delts and tearing down her pecs as they pushed out too fast for the shirt to handle. She stood up and the shirt had basically split in two, the front and back halves flutting to the floor. She put her hands up and shrugged as if to say “Whoops!”.

She tossed the fresh rags back to the corner and put her brothers clothes back on, spending a hot second to edit a couple of photos for posting and put them up, noticing that her earlier post had garnered over ten thousand likes, and her followers had been beefed up to twelve thousand. With a smile she grabbed her clothes off the rack and quickly found her mom who was basically just hanging around at this point.

“All done?”

“Yep! Everything is gonna fit great!”

“Lovely, lets go get this checked out.”

They muscular duo went up to the register and started unloading the clothes onto the counter. The man at the register turned out to be a high school boy who looked out of place but needed a summer job. He glanced at Arlene and then down at Alice and then back again at Arlene before starting to ring clothes up.

Arlene broke the silence: “My aren’t you a strapping boy.” He was fairly attractive and she eyed him up and down.

“Uh…I guess. I mean I run track at school…I try to keep in shape.”

“I can see that,” she licked her lips.

“You guys are pretty muscular too, I mean, wow.”

“Well thank you! I’m a retired pro bodybuilder but Alice here is just getting started, isn’t that right honey?”

“You bet!” said Alice, looking straight at the boy and popping a huge bicep that pushed her sleeve up and back. His eyes almost bugged out of his head but he kept swiping clothes.

“Um…wow yeah, you’re pretty stacked too.”

Arlene couldn’t help but notice that the young man had started to pop a boner under his pants.

“Tell you what young man—how about you and Alice armwrestle here and if she wins we get a nice discount.”

“Hm…I guess I could do that. But what if I win?

They looked at each other and giggled. “Well I guess if you win, I’ll make it worth your while,” Arlene said, arching an eyebrow and bobbing her pecs a couple of times.  His eyes widened again briefly before he glanced down, realizing he had finished ringing up the clothes and turned to the side, opening a drawer and pulling out a 50% off promotional coupon.

“Ok, if she wins you guys get this, ok?”

Alice propped her arm up on the belt, wiggling her fingers which made her forearm ripple with muscles, which made the boy gulp, but he ponied up and put his arm down too and gripped hands.

Arlene counted down. “3—2—1!”

Immediately the teen put everything he had behind his arm and surged hers down…all of a half inche before she smiled and caught him, pushing his arm back to neutral and holding him there. Her arm was barely flexed containing the boy’s “onslaught”. Her arm was steady, but his was shaking with the effort—he really wanted to bring her down.”

“Why don’t you use two arms, I mean, I’m only 12 but you could probably use the extra help.”

His eyes bulged at this news and he brought his other arm to bear, and she could feel a bit more push behind it which made her pumped up bicep grow a bit larger as she flexed it to keep her arm from moving. He had a surprising amount of endurance but the two women didn’t want to be there all day so she winked at him and pushed his arm down easily.

“I guess we get that discount, huh?”

The teen nodded, rubbing his arm before swiping the discount card.

“Say, do you think I could get some pictures with you guys, my friends will never believe that you both exist.”

“Can I Mom?”

“Sure, lets do it. He’s been a good sport!”

So they went around the counter and took a few photos with him, because he was a good sport. When they were finished Alice started to gather all the bags—in one arm, of course—but Arlene hung behind for a second, fishing into her bag and pulling out a business card with her name, a phone number and a photo of a huge bicep. He was turned to the register so she came up behind him and bumped him with her pecs, leaning forward to whisper into his ear, pushing her card into his shirt pocket.

“Call me on my cell this weekend and I’ll tell you what to do next. You seem like a nice boy so I decided to make it worth your while anyway. Here’s a little taste…”

Nothing happened, but then he felt two roundish, hard mounds press against his shoulder blades and he jumped, blushing. She stepped away and beamed at him.

“Thanks for the help….and don’t forget!”

The two muscle-laden vixens sauntered out of the store leaving behind a sweaty, wet teenager. On the way home Alice checked her insta**** and it had once again exploded with likes and both adoring and inappropriate comments but she loved all the attention her physique was brining. She couldn’t wait for the day she could

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
+Notable Author: [fighterpilot909] Susie Gets Fit
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2014, 11:55:27 pm »
^-^ Reserved for Mod use

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
+Notable Author: [fighterpilot909] Susie Gets Fit
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2016, 02:53:59 am »
I wrote this for Jeremy Lightning over the holidays via a commission request and had a lot of fun writing it. I took some time off to let my brain recharge and I think that really helped me out. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this---and definitely check out my DA page as well as my patreon! (search for FP909)

SUSIE GETS FIT
by fighterpilot909

The plates on the barbell jingled like heavy change as Calvin bench pressed the one hundred and eighty-five pound weight up from his chest to finish off his set. His girlfriend, Susie, lay in a lawn chair that was just outside the garage he was in that held his home gym, her front to the garage, the back of the chair facing the street. She was enjoying the last stretch of summer vacation with a couple of her favorite pastimes—lounging in the sun and watching her boyfriend workout. He grunted as he re-racked the weights and got up to grab a towel to wipe himself down and walked to the doorway.  She smiled up at his amazing body, all 6’3” 230 pounds of it. The high school senior was a star tight end on the football team, headed to a big time college next year, and was the cock of the walk, and belonged all to her. Make no mistake about it—he may have worn the pants in their relationship but she had him wrapped around her little finger.

She also liked to tease him a lot—he knew she liked her tight body. She wasn’t an athlete by any stretch of the imagination but spent a fair amount of time working on her body—she had always had to work hard and being only 5’2” and 110 pounds….well she didn’t have a whole lot going for her in the body department. So she made sure to keep everything tight and toned. Her best assets, truly, were her facial beauty and her shimmering long blond hair. She had been told many times that she should model but never had followed up on it. She preferred to keep her hair done up in pigtails—everyone said she looked childish in them, but she didn’t care. Calvin liked it too, especially when she did her best sexy schoolgirl act. The fifteen year old definitely knew how to push his buttons.

She looked up at him from her position on the lawn chair. “Say, you know, I was thinking about working out, maybe joining that crossfit that opened downtown, building a little muscle on this bod,” she said, tilting her sunglasses down to peer at him with her blue eyes.

“Aw babe you know I like you the way you are, you don’t need to change a thing! Especially with that cute butt of yours I like so much,” he replied.

“But what if I came here one day and had muscles, like really big ones? Bigger than yours even!”

He tried to roll his eyes slyly but she caught him. “Yeah sure, I’d love you even if you were the she hulk and could bench more than me.”

She nodded and smiled. Except this time she wasn’t teasing him. She really did want to join the gym down the street and knew he would never give her a real blessing to do it, but it was something she wanted to do anyway. Besides, he was going to be so busy with football in the fall, and she was quitting cheer (he didn’t know that yet). She was only a sophomore but she wasn’t very talented at cheer and honestly hated the practices and hated smiling and hated pom poms. When she heard the gym had opened nearby and watched some videos on youtube, she had firmly decided, then, that she was going to try it out and see what happens.

Not that she was unhappy with her body, but she had put a lot of thought into what she wanted to be when she was older, how she wanted to look. She wasn’t talented enough at cheer to do it forever but wanted to be fit. Not just fit, but strong—and her family had a long history of athletes that was in her favor. She didn’t even have to work particularly hard to keep her present physique—she rarely did any extra working out and barely did the stuff the rest of the team did in practice.

The thing was…the thing was that she really did want big muscles. She wasn’t just trying to yank his chain by asking him that, though she knew if she succeeded in her goals he would probably have to eat crow to keep his statement true. Realistically it would never happen but it probably wouldn’t even take that much muscle to get him to gag.

The school year started and Susie officially quit cheer—that first week of school, during her first missed practice of her life, she walked to the town center and signed up for the crossfit gym.  One of the coaches, Jake, talked to her about her goals.

“Ok so, you filled out the form—down here it says that you want to ‘get big’?”

“Yeah, I mean I want to get really strong, but also pretty big too, you know, like with visible muscles and all, more than I have now anyway.” She flexed her bare arm and a defined lump formed—it was a pretty good looking bicep, well shaped and more like a ball than a long string, the result of good genetics.

“Well I think we can help with that. We have a hybrid bodybuilding/crossfit program to build strength and size. The facilities are pretty nice and you can use the machines and the free weights without being in the way of our classes. You do want to keep doing classes right?”

She nodded. “I want to be pretty shredded too, so I have to keep the conditioning good, right?”

He smiled. “You got it. You keep the diet in check too and you’ll hit your goals.”

“Are you guys open really late, like after classes? My parents will pay for this, but only if I get my homework done first.”

“Oh, of course, we understand that. Let’s talk to your parents and I’m sure we can get you in here pretty late.”

He called them up and spoke to them briefly on the phone while she waited patiently, spacing out as she looked out at the space with tons of open floor but also a very well equipped traditional weight room space along one wall. Jake hung up and spoke to her, pulling open a drawer and rummaging around.

“Ok, we spoke and we should be all set. Unfortunately the coaches can’t really be around in the evening to supervise all the time, but if you let us know what days you want to workout I can have our cleaning person stick around later for supervision. She’s cool, understands what we do here, and usually comes in pretty late to clean up anyways. And I’ll give you a key just in case she isn’t here on time.”

She beamed with excitement. “Every day, I’ll be here every night.”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [fighterpilot909] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View