Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575050 Posts in 73001 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 08:59:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Do you like to be dominated by a muscular woman?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do you like to be dominated by a muscular woman?  (Read 18887 times)

Offline Strongwomanpatricia

• Powerlifter & Strongwoman
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Strongwoman, powerliftster, FBB
    • Onlyfans page
Re: Do you like to be dominated by a muscular woman?
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2020, 12:04:57 pm »
As a musculair woman i can tell you that many many many many man love to be physical dominated by a stronger woman
And do you like to sexually dominate a man in force?
And do the women you know like it?

I dont just like it, its the only thing i want.
I have 1 friend who also loves it but she is not half as strong as i am
Onlyfans: strongwomanpatricia
Fanswise: Patricia
Insta****: miss_silverback

Forum Saradas

Offline vivel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2020, 02:50:06 pm »
As a musculair woman i can tell you that many many many many man love to be physical dominated by a stronger woman

Waoo! Is the answer that I always love to read, and never read? You want to be stronger to beat men. And I would like to be more "weak" so that some woman can beat me. Lol Thanks for your honesty.
At what age did you perceive this preference? Or what event made you feel that?
  Does your weight training really have the purpose of making that happen?
What percentage of women who train with weights do you think also have this fetish?

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2020, 03:43:24 pm »
I know I love to dominate with my muscle and strength. I love to feel how strong I am and how much stronger I am than guys.
have you really got?

Yes.....
Wao! I congratulate you!. How often?
I can ask you?
What percentage of women do you think are also turned on by dominating men with their strength? And what percentage do you think might have that strength to do it?

I only speak for myself and my own experience. I can't give a true count of percentage cause I don't know how every woman I the world feels let alone how every woman who lifts weights feels.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline vivel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2020, 04:12:00 pm »
I know I love to dominate with my muscle and strength. I love to feel how strong I am and how much stronger I am than guys.
have you really got?

Yes.....
Wao! I congratulate you!. How often?
I can ask you?
What percentage of women do you think are also turned on by dominating men with their strength? And what percentage do you think might have that strength to do it?

I only speak for myself and my own experience. I can't give a true count of percentage cause I don't know how every woman I the world feels let alone how every woman who lifts weights feels.

I understand that you think you can speak only for yourself. But sometimes one can have a notion of the others. For asking, for seeing.
The world is too big to know, but if I can know about my gym, for example

Offline Strongwomanpatricia

• Powerlifter & Strongwoman
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Strongwoman, powerliftster, FBB
    • Onlyfans page
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2020, 11:51:31 am »

Waoo! Is the answer that I always love to read, and never read? You want to be stronger to beat men. And I would like to be more "weak" so that some woman can beat me. Lol Thanks for your honesty.
What percentage of women who train with weights do you think also have this fetish?

Since i was a very young girl. I remember how i realy loved it when i beat my uncle in armwrestling when i was like 13 years old. But i love to be strong and compete for many reasons!
Onlyfans: strongwomanpatricia
Fanswise: Patricia
Insta****: miss_silverback

Offline vivel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2020, 08:47:31 am »

Since i was a very young girl. I remember how i realy loved it when i beat my uncle in armwrestling when i was like 13 years old. But i love to be strong and compete for many reasons!
To your uncle ?? So you are very strong, from a very young age. Did you realize that in your childhood and adolescence? What did people say to you, and your colleagues? How did it make you feel?

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2020, 03:47:37 pm »
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2020, 05:03:24 pm »
I beat my step father at arm wrestling when I was 12. I was fascinated by my strength and muscle at age 6. I used to lift my bed and do things to test my strength. I also started lifting my step father's weights at age 12 after I beat him. I was hooked on wanting to gain muscle and get stronger from age 6.. I dominated our school's gym in junior high and high school. Every gym I've ever joined, the trainers compliment me on how strong I am.

Offline vivel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2020, 07:23:20 am »
I beat my step father at arm wrestling when I was 12. I was fascinated by my strength and muscle at age 6. I used to lift my bed and do things to test my strength. I also started lifting my step father's weights at age 12 after I beat him. I was hooked on wanting to gain muscle and get stronger from age 6.. I dominated our school's gym in junior high and high school. Every gym I've ever joined, the trainers compliment me on how strong I am.
Wonderful, great, incredible! Thanks for your contributions!
Consult, to understand a little more, the mind of a physically powerful woman: At what age, or in what event, did you relate your supremacy of strength to sexual desire?

Offline Boof55

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2020, 08:21:30 pm »

Awesome Michelle you sound amazing! 

I’d love to be dominated by a strong woman

Offline Boof55

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2020, 08:24:00 pm »

Amazing!  I’m more than willing anytime for your enjoyment:-)

Offline liffingme

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2021, 05:59:30 pm »
some interesting results. i tended to be in the majority of almost half of the questions lol

Offline Barry Allen

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2021, 06:25:56 pm »
I voted no on all of them. I know and have trained along side women who compete (bodybuilding and martial arts) and I treat them as people with respect, not as some other worldly being. Just like any guy, there are women who you would snog, marry or avoid (just like how women have) so maybe I'm in the minority here. Meh, that's my 2p.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Do you like to be dominated by a muscular woman?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View