Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575330 Posts in 73143 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 10:55:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Pool Party
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pool Party  (Read 59269 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Pool Party
« on: June 15, 2019, 10:50:39 pm »
The Waltons were a cool family. Jennifer and her husband, Tim had three children, two boys and a young girl. Every year, Jennifer hosted a barbecue pool party for her siblings and their families. It was a tradition, probably bigger than Christmas by now. Jennifer and her two sisters, Jackie and Joan were triplets and held a strong bond, even though life brought them to different parts of the state. But they all made an extra effort to be together a couple times a year, and Jenny's famous barbecue pool party was one of them.
Tim Jr, or Timmy as they called him, sighed when he woke up. The day that he had to put up with his mother screaming orders making sure everything is in place, his small sister, 13 year old Diana annoying him and his older brother, Bob playing the 'I'm too old for this' role had arrived. At least he would have his 15 year old cousin Charlie to hang out with. They had the same age and the same hobbies and interests. Charlie and Becky were the offspring of his aunt Jackie. His other aunt, Joan, had never been married and worked as a photographer for Nat Geo and other wildlife sites. Timmy always admired Joan's lifestyle, never setting foot or anything.
As people arrived, Timmy made sure to stand out of sight of his mother's. He knew that if Jennifer saw anyone laying around doing nothing, she could find them a job in a matter of seconds. From his bedroom window, he watched as his mother was setting the table on the backyard, Jackie and her husband were helping Tim Sr. with the meats and Joan was just taking pictures around. It amazed Timmy how the three sisters, even though they shared the same genetic content in their cells, looked so different from each other.
Joan was this lean, fit woman, with year-round tanned skin and tattoos on her arms that told stories from places she had been. Jackie was the typical american mother, who did her yoga and spinning classes, but her biggest concern has always been being a good mother and wife. And Jennifer was the prototype of someone who found love in the kitchen. Not only eating, but his mother became a famous chef for her original recipes. She owned a restaurant that took time from her life and served as an excuse for not taking care of herself.
Noticing that everything was almost in place, Timmy put on his bathing suit and headed downstairs. He said hi to everyone, grabbed a chair and sat by the sun. His brother and sister were inside the pool. Charlie sat down next to him
"Hey, Timmy"
"S'up Charlie?"
"Nothing good, actually"
"Same here"
They had stopped talking when Charlie's sister, 17 year old Becky stepped outside. Wearing a golden bikini, she reminded Timmy of Princess Leia. He always had a crush on her. Becky grabbed the pool staircase handrail and instead of entering the water, took her feet from the ground and held herself, as if she was sitting on an invisible chair. Becky extended her legs, and Timmy noticed the bulge in Becky's quads. He also noticed her arms, and the lumps that were protruding from her triceps. He felt weird. He just couldn't stop staring at Becky's contracted muscles, as if he had been hypnotized. Charlie's voice took him out of his trance
"She's such a show off"
"What? Who?"
"Becky. She made the all state gym squad this year, and everywhere we go she does stunts like these. Look"
Without touching her feet on the ground, Becky had managed to raise her whole body and was now upside down, still grabbing the handrails. Timmy noticed Becky's back was wide and defined.
Becky's little show had dragged attention from pretty much everybody in the pool area, but Timmy's young sister Diana was the most loud about it.
"Wow! Look guys! Look what Becky can do!"
"Pretty cool, right? That's cause she's a gymnast" Bob tried to sound cool about it, but Timmy knew Becky's stunts had caught his eye as well
"And look! Becky looks really strong! Look at her arms!" Diana's voice was getting louder and sharper by the second
Not only her arms, but Becky's forearms showed a great deed of power too. They were sinewy and vascular. With a quick movement, Becky threw herself into the water, making a big splash. When she emerged, Timmy noticed her biceps as she pulled her hair into a ponytail. Becky swam to where Diana and Bob were, close to the other boys
"Hey guys"
"Hey, Becky. Your little show made quite and impression on Diana here" Bob said
"Yeah! It was so cool!" Diana raised her hands above the water and clapped her hands
"Oh, thank you, Diana. It was nothing. You know, I've been practicing a lot for the state finals"
"I can tell. And, oh my gosh, you look awesome. Look at your arms! and your shoulders!" Diana pointed at Becky's diesel upper body
"Oh, well" Becky lectured "You know, I have to be really fit for these competitions. I've been lifting weights for a year now. I guess it shows" Becky extended her right arm, causing her tricep to burst.
Diana grabbed her cousin's arm and squeezed it. It didn't give an inch "Wow. It's so hard. I wish I had muscles like yours"
"And why don't you? Start working out, kid. I could give you some tips if you wanted it"
"You would? Thank you, Becky! I'd love to!"
Timmy's eyes were livid with their conversation. He knew what was coming. His dick had already hardened watching Becky's display, but the conversation was burning him alive. Thank God he had brought a towel and dropped it on his lap.
"And you two?" Becky's head turned to Timmy and her brother "Won't join us? the water is delicious"
"In... in a minute" Charlie squeaked knowing what was about to happen
"Oh, nonsense" Becky, in a quick movement got out of the pool and before Charlie could defend himself, grabbed her brother by the waist. Pulling him from his chair, Becky lifted Charlie like a potato bag and threw him in the water. Timmy looked amazed how easily she did it. Becky turned herself to him
"So, you jumping in or should I grab you too?"
Thinking quickly, Timmy realized there was no way Becky wouldn't feel his hard cock if she grabbed him, so he stood up and threw himself in as quickly as he could, hoping nobody would notice the bulge in his shorts. He heard Becky jumping in behind him. This would be a long day

Forum Saradas

Pool Party
« on: June 15, 2019, 10:50:39 pm »

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Pool Party
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 11:07:27 pm »
I love the playfulness here. But I wonder if Becky noticed Timmy's little Timmy?

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 03:33:09 am »
Chapter 2

It wasn't until late that afternoon that Timmy got to take his mind away from Becky. For the whole day, it seemed that everywhere he looked, there she was. And everywhere Becky was, her muscles seemed to be bulging away, showing off, in a private concert, playing only for his eyes. He never realized up until that day how much muscles on a girl attracted him. And he felt weird.
The sun was about to set and people were getting ready to leave. Timmy was on his way to his room, relieved that nobody seemed to notice his discomfort throughout the day. He had climbed 2 steps from the stairs when he looked up and say Becky. She seemed to have gone to one of the restrooms on the upper floor and was on her way down.
"oh, hey Timmy" she said playfully
Looking down, Timmy responded "Oh.. hey Becky. I thought you had already left"
"Oh, you know dad... if there's still beer, we're staying put"
"Yeah, I guess you're right" Timmy was trying to be the most evasive he could without drawing suspicious looks
"So, what are you up to?" Becky didn't seem to notice his attempts to get rid of her and be alone
"Erm.. nothing really. Just tired. Going to my room"
"Oh, really?" She seemed disappointed "I was hoping we could gather the cousins and, you know, chit-chat a little"
Timmy looked up. Maybe it was the stairs, maybe it were his eyes, but Becky seemed... big. Like if she blocked the way. Her broad shoulders and large torso. Her thick upper body and plump legs. Her huge, diamond shaped calves, that met in the middle of her legs and avoided her ankles and knees to touch. He felt his dick responding to his sight again.
Becky walked towards him "But, hey... if you are tired... It was nice seeing you, Timmy" Becky threw her hands and hugged Timmy. Not exactly knowing what to do, Timmy reacted by instinct, hugging her back. Big mistake. The second his hands touched Becky's muscular back, Timmy's dick hardened and started pressing against her thighs. It was inevitable that she noticed. He tried to push himself away, but Becky's strong arms held him tightly. She giggled as she felt her cousins Dick pressing against her. She held him tighter. Timmy had frozen. There he was, both his hands placed on the most muscular back he ever touched, and it belonged to his cousin Becky. And she seemed to be squeezing him harder and harder, as if she was trying to deliver a message. Air was being squeezed out of Timmy's lungs.
"Becky, I..."
Becky let him go partially, placing both her hands on his arms and letting their torsos apart, but still keeping their lower bodies close to each other. Again, by instinct, Timmy placed his hands on Becky's arms and tried to push himself out. He felt Becky's grip tightening on his arms and making it clear he wouldn't move an inch unless she said so. Timmy felt how thick and hard Becky's arms were.
"Everything ok, Timmy?" Becky blinked one eye at him. Timmy had lost his voice
"It's ok, Timmy. You're not the first to feel this way about my body. In fact, I'm pretty sure Charlie does too. Here, feel it" And without letting him remove his hand from her left arm, Becky flexed her biceps. Timmy felt the hard ball of muscle swell inside his palm. He tried to contain it but it was just too big. He felt his fingers spreading apart while Becky's muscle grew and grew. When she completed the flex, Timmy tried to squeeze it. It didn't make the smallest dent.
Becky let him go, giggled and talked from her shoulder "I know. Big, right? Night, Timmy..."

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 07:38:34 pm »
Great start!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 05:53:07 pm »
Chapter 3

Diana grabbed a cleaning cloth, some products from the cabinet and headed to the garage. There it was: the long abandoned exercise bench her father had bought years ago, left in a corner. She dragged it until it was in a position it could be used. Not much later she found the rack and the bars, about a dozen of weight plates and some dumbbells. They were old and rusty, but still good. Diana spent the next 45 minutes cleaning and polishing everything. When she finished, she smiled, proud of herself. If she was doing this, this was a nice way to start. She had herself a pretty darn good beginner's kit.
Becky had been talking and showing her how to perform some exercises properly over the last few weeks, and now Diana felt ready do start. Positioning her cell phone in order to record her exercises for later evaluation from her muscular cousin, Diana lied down on the bench and did some bench press reps without any weight on the bar. Then she added a 10lb plate on each side and performed 8 reps. It felt good. Diana looked at the other plates lying around and thought to herself 'Before this year ends I'll be needing more weights'.
She did 2 sets of pretty much every exercise her cousin had instructed her, with very little weight. The idea was to get a grip on the techniques, not add weight right now. Biceps, triceps, back, legs, chest. She recorded the videos and sent Becky for further advice.
Diana was beginning to put everything back in place when her brother Timmy entered the garage. He looked shocked realizing she was weight training
"What are you doing, Diana?"
"Oh, you know. Becky taught me a couple things about weight lifting... I though I should give it a try"
"Why-why... why would you want that?" his voice sounded shaky
"What do you think? If one lifts weights, he or she wants to build muscles"
"Oh... I... I see. Well, I guess that's the right way, then"
Timmy turned away and pondered about what he just witnessed. His thirteen year old sister wanted to be muscular. What would this do to him and his recently discovered attraction by muscular girls? He figured he shouldn't put to much thinking on it, since it was probable that Diana would drop it before school year began.
But Timmy was wrong. For the next 4 months, every time he got home, he could hear plates clanging together and apart, music coming from the garage and later Diana entering the house all sweat, in sports outfits. Every now and then she brought in a friend with her to spot each other and train together. He noticed with time that some of those friends were actually very impressed with Diana's progress, as they would loudly remark it "You're getting big, Di!" "Wow, you're so strong, Di"
Diana didn't bother putting the bench away anymore. Since she was training everyday, she simply left it in the middle of the garage, all set for her next day's workout. One day, Timmy arrived earlier and found himself alone in the house. Driven by a morbid curiosity, he went to the garage. Timmy noticed a pair of dumbbells placed out of position, and figured those must be the ones Diana was using last. Grabbing one of them, he read the mark on it's side "20lb". Not sure of what she must have been using it for, Timmy sat on the bench with his arms extended and tried to flex his elbows, bringing the dumbbell up. It felt heavy. He managed to repeat that exercise 3 more times before feeling his bicep exhaust. He placed the dumbbells back and looked at the bar on the top of the bench. There was a 35lb plate on each side. Now this one he knew how it worked. Lying down, Timmy grabbed the bar and tried to slowly lower it to his chest. It was way heavier than he expected. Timmy huffed and grunted as he brought the bar back to it's rack. It was clear that he couldn't do another rep with that weight. Before he could process what it meant, he heard Diana's voice walking towards the garage. In panic, Timmy opened his mother's car door and hid inside it.
Diana entered the garage just in the nick of time. Not aware that she was being observed by her brother, she took the 35lb plates from the bar and replaced them with 10s. She did 15 quick warm up reps before adding another 10 on each side. Diana performed 10 slow reps with perfect technique. She removed both 10s and added a 25lb plate on each side. Resting a bit, she then positioned herself and did 8 reps with the added weight. Timmy watched mesmerized as he realized now Diana was setting the weight for the original 35lb on each side he had struggled to move. He gulped as his younger sister worked her way on 6 reps, exhaling hard after each one, grunting on the last before racking the bar.
Diana sat on the bench and breathed heavily. She looked at the weight she had just worked with and smiled. Maybe next week she could go up. Maybe 45? Becky had recently told her to try to add weights every other week, so her muscles wouldn't get too comfortable. Diana stood up and grabbed two dumbbells. She thought she saw something moving inside her mother's car, but figured it must have been her imagination. With the 10lb dumbbell on each hand, Diana stood up, semi-flexed her knees, locked her elbows on her hips and started curling the weights. After the first set, she grabbed the 15s and later, the 20s. Again Timmy watched as his sister performed 8 perfect reps with the same weight he could only do 3. And her technique was flawless, isolating only her biceps doing the curls. Finishing her bicep workout, Diana used the same weights and performed lateral elevations, working her deltoids. She was now facing away the car, and Timmy felt more comfortable to move and have a better peek. Watching his sister from that angle, Timmy realized her frame had changed. It wasn't anything compared to Becky's, but Diana's back looked broad, and it was clear that her arms had some beef on them. Maybe it was the exercise, but Diana's shoulders looked round and defined. Timmy could definitely see the separation between the deltoids and her arm's muscles.
Diana finished her exercise, grabbed her towel and left the garage. Timmy waited a couple minutes before feeling safe to leave the car. He had just sneaked into the kitchen when he noticed Diana was hidden by the fridge door. She didn't notice him entering. When she closed the door, she was scared by her brother's presence
"Geez, Timmy. What are you doing? Trying to scare me?"
"Erm... no. Sorry"
"Where were you, anyway? I didn't see anyone home when I arrived"
"I... I... I was in my room" Timmy lied through his teeth, hoping he wouldn't be caught
"Hum... I could swear I didn't see you there. Anyways, what are you up to?"
"N... nothing... and.. and you?"
"Oh, just finished my workout. Becky told me I'm supposed to eat after it, if I want to continue gaining muscles"
"Oh... oh.. so you're still into it?"
"Well, of course! I've added like 8 pounds or something already. Look" Diana raised her arms and did a double bicep pose. They were small, but very visible and proud muscles. Timmy felt his cock responding to the flex.
"Cool, right?" Diana asked, admiring her tiny peak "A couple months ago they didn't showed themselves. Now they are less shy, I guess" she giggled
Timmy was dead silent
"Hey, we should work out together, Timmy. You know, spot each other. You see, sometimes Chrissy or Grace come over, but they are not really into it, so it's lame to be lowering the weights for them after each set. If we do it together, who knows? Maybe we can use the same weights!"
Timmy's face went pale. What would Diana say if she realized she could lift much more than him?
"Y-yeah... sure... maybe sometime" he had no intention of doing such thing, but there wasn't anything else he could say
"Cool, Timmy! Next week? It's a date!" Diana bounced happily away. Timmy stood still, wondering what layer ahead of him.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 08:54:45 pm »
Chapter 4

Diana did invite Timmy for a joint workout several times over the next few weeks, but her brother always declined. "Can't do it today, sis, Gotta work to do", "Oh, sorry, but I hurt myself yesterday playing football..." Timmy had figured no good could come out of him working out with her. After some insistence, she dropped the subject. Timmy kept an eye, however, on Diana's progress. Judging by the weights on the rack and the dumbbells, he could tell Diana was getting stronger over the next few months.
Christmas came and with it Diana had her growth spurt, right before her 14 year old birthday. With the added help of hormones, everybody started noticing Diana's progress in her training. The subject came up during a dinner right before spring started. It was a rather hot day, and she was wearing a sleeveless white t-shirt that showed off her beautiful and rather thick arms.
"Hey, Mom, can you pass me the potatoes" Timmy asked across the table
"Oh, here, I have them" Diana was holding the iron bowl her mother had used to serve the potatoes with only one hand, and carelessly handed it over to Timmy. Unaware of it's weight, Timmy grabbed it with his right hand, but as soon as Diana took her hand from the bowl, it fell over the table. It was too heavy for Timmy to hold it with one hand.
"Hey, watch it, kids" Jennifer stormed
"Sorry mom. It was Diana's fault, you know"
"What? I handled you the bowl and you dropped it"
"Well, you dropped it before I could get a good grip"
"You mean before you realized it was too heavy for you"
"What do you mean?" Timmy was fuming
"This is what I mean" Without much effort, Diana grabbed the bowl once again with her right arm extended and lifted it from the table. Timmy noticed her deltoids contracting and showing striations as she did it. She placed the bowl back in the table "Now you, Timmy"
Timmy grabbed the bowl and tried to lift it, but as soon as he began he realized how heavy it was. Using both hands, he lifted it and served himself.
"see?" Diana was looking straight at him, making clear she realized who was the stronger between them. Timmy lowered his eyes.
Right after dinner Timmy excused himself and went to his room. He was frustrated with the humiliation Diana put him through, even if she didn't do it on purpose. His ego was hurt. Somebody knocked on his door
"Who is it?"
"Can I come in?" Diana's voice was muffled from the other side
"Go away"
Diana didn't asked twice. Opening the door, she entered Timmy's room and closed the door behind her
"Look, I just want to say I'm sorry"
"Go away!" Timmy felt his frustration turning into tears
"Look, Timmy. I didn't mean to humiliate you or make you feel bad. I just got caught in the moment when you accused me"
"Oh, so this is now my fault?"
"This is nobody's fault, Timmy. I just feel bad for making you feel bad about yourself"
"I don't feel bad about myself"
Diana felt puzzled. She was trying to be a good sister, but Timmy didn't seem to care
"Alright, bro. Just drop it, ok? If we can both live with the fact that I'm stronger, I promise I won't make you go through situations like that again"
"What do you mean, stronger? Yeah, you're more fit than I am, but..." Deep down Timmy knew Diana was right, but his male ego needed to try and save some face
Diana sighed "Oh, c'mon Timmy. Look at me and look at you. I'm bound to be stronger. I've been lifting weights for almost a year now. I gained a lot of weight over the last months, and it's all muscle. Yes, you may be older and be a man, but don't play dumb here"
"I... I...." Timmy was speechless. He couldn't believe his little sister was talking to him like that
"You... want some proof? Want to compare muscles?" Diana flexed her arms and her biceps popped out. This time they weren't tiny as they used to be. A pretty large ball of muscle bulged from both her arms
"Care to show me yours?" She challenged him
"N-no, I..." Timmy couldn't stop staring at Diana's muscles
"Didn't think so" she lowered her arms "Anyway, be a good sport about it, ok? Or I'll have to prove it to you how much stronger I am" Diana turned her back and opened the door
"Di... I'm... I'm sorry. So... how long have you known?"
She closed the door again and turned herself to him. She stared right through his eyes, as if she was trying to read his mind
"I suspected ever since I invited you to workout with me and you kept finding excuses. At first I didn't figure it out, but one day it hit me 'he's avoiding this because he's afraid I'm lifting more than he can'. And I respected that. It must be hard for a boy watching his younger sister getting bigger and stronger. But the fact is that ever since I did got a lot bigger and a lot stronger. I had to buy more weights to keep my workouts, and the fact is I'm nagging mom to give me a gym membership, cause there's just some much one can develop in their garage. And... you don't know this, but sometimes I come into your room and try to put on some of your clothes, as a form of comparison. These jeans you're wearing, for instance. They look baggy on you, but on my quads they are really tight. Same happens with some of your t-shirts. The sleeves are much more tight on my arms then on yours."
Timmy's jaw dropped. He didn't know what to say. He knew Diana was stronger, but was she that bigger than him?
"You know what? stand up, Timmy" Diana commanded. He promptly obeyed.
She stood in front of him, their eyes and noses inches apart. Timmy noticed that Diana had grown. He maybe had only a inch of height on her. For the first time, however, Timmy realized how BIG she was. Diana was wider than him. She covered his skinny frame.
"How much do you weight, Timmy?"
"One hundred... on hundred thirty nine"
"Well..." she smiled "I have a couple more pounds than you, then. I'm currently at 148"
Realizing how small he was near his younger sister was both humbling and arousing for Timmy. He took a step back before something growing inside his pants became noticeable for her. Intoxicated by the sudden change of power happening, Diana removed her t-shirt and exposed her well developed torso to her brother. Wearing a white sports bra, she inhaled deeply, placed her hands on her hips, expanding her lats and flexed her chest. She had done this hundreds of times alone in her room, but this was the first time she was showing her body to someone. She knew she looked impressive, specially for a 14 year old girl. Diana giggled as she watched Timmy fall on his feet into his bed, with his eyes widened.
"I know... I look big, right?"
"Y-yeah..."
Twisting her torso and exposing half of her back, Diana flexed her right arm again. From this side, Timmy could notice not only the imposing bicep, but the muscle lumps on her back and the striated oblique abdominal muscles. She let her brother sink the image in
"Now listen Timmy. In a couple months summer will be upon us, and people will notice my body. I intend to grow a little more until then. But most importantly, people will notice my body next to yours. The way I see it you'll have two options. Either you simply avoid pools and parties all summer long, or in this two months you come and workout with me, at least to try to build something up there. This way at least you won't feel too bad about yourself. What do you say?"
"I... I.... ok"
"Good. If you have any genetic luck like I do, we may be able to give you something to show. Not as flashy as these, though" Diana flexed both her biceps once again.
"Thanks, sis"
"Don't mention it. I'm glad to help. Just don't ever try to say I'm not stronger, ok? You'd hate yourself if I had to prove it to you."
"Y-yes...."
"Oh, and don't say a word to Bob. I want our big brother to have a surprise when he comes home from college" She grinned

Offline aguy77

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 04:55:50 am »
This is an awesome story, one of many you have contributed.  Bravo, you are becoming one of my top author.  I can't get enough of stories where several women are inspired to lift and transform themselves into muscular amazons, like a "mind virus" spreading in a family or community.  All I can say is more and don't give up on "Golden Age".
 :clap:

Offline tdg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2019, 10:42:21 am »
Please more!

Are you going for the brother and sister eventually having a secret romantic relationship? Because I would think that would be cool. I just hope you make her GENTLE and loving in this story. She can be dominant, but only to the degree he consents too. I'm tired of the trope where stronger girls get evil.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2019, 12:33:30 pm »
Awesome story so far! I hope he doesn't bulk up too much, because I'm loving these comparisons! ;-) All praise the fourteen year old girl bosses at home!   :clap:

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2019, 02:07:59 pm »
Great story so far! I love the comparison between the siblings. Younger sister vs older brother; his skinny body vs her growing bulk; his meekness vs her confidence and dominance. She's in charge now, with his complete surrender. And she's probably going to be taller than him too! Poor guy. lol But at least she's willing to help him. I can't wait to see how their relationship evolves from here.
Oh and don't tell Bob? Is she looking to be the most muscular sibling? I wonder what's up here sleeve? (You know, besides an ever growing ball of muscle ;-)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2019, 05:01:27 am »
So they both will grow. But she will grow much bigger than her brother.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2019, 09:47:54 am »
another great story of yours. I really love your way of writing. But I hope you will continue this, you stopped too much old stories that I loved...
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline placeboman1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2019, 04:08:33 pm »
another great story of yours. I really love your way of writing. But I hope you will continue this, you stopped too much old stories that I loved...
K+
hm, when will you continue your old Bianca story?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2019, 07:48:10 pm »
K+
hm, when will you continue your old Bianca story?

yes, you are right, but I wrote a lot of Bianca... and... I have a lot of ideas, I often think about it, but as Italian it is very hard for me about writing in English... maybe you will read some more of her ;)
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline Bigred81

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2019, 03:59:31 pm »
Great story! Waiting for more ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Pool Party

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View