Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579390 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 10, 2024, 11:39:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Muscles on the brink
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscles on the brink  (Read 9187 times)

Offline Badgerbadger

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Muscles, writing, muscles, writing...
Muscles on the brink
« on: June 11, 2019, 03:15:53 pm »
Muscles on the brink Pt 1

Amy Peterson smoothed the lycra of her tight white gym shorts down over her thighs, the bulge of her rectus femoris was pronounced and distorted the logo on the designer gymwear. 

“Damn” she muttered as she tried to move the thin fabric across her swollen quads.

Her long fingernails, painted bright red, dug into the shorts and managed to manoeuvre them sufficiently so the makers logo was clearly visible. Happy with how she looked she slowly tensed her thighs again and twenty-eight inches of muscle gradually hardened.  Patting the top of her thighs she leant forward slightly and smiled at the waiting photographer.

“That’s it Amy”, he said loudly, as the camera clicked, causing the bulbs across the studio to flash in time with the shutter.  The sharp lights drew into focus the size of her thighs, shadows forming as the muscles swept in and out across her leg.

Amy half turned, letting her weight settle on her other leg as she tried to tense her muscular thigh harder.

“Perfect Amy”, he cooed, as more flashbulbs went off. “Two more, come on girl – let’s have a final squeeze.”

Amy tensed as hard as she could, with a thick vein running down the side of her leg swelling as she strained.  Through gritted teeth she hissed, “you got those shots Steve?”

Steve looked through his camera, adjusting the focus slightly, with only her huge thighs filling the frame.  “Yes Amy, that’s it.” 

“Thank god, I thought I was going to rip these shorts, if you’d made me squeeze any more.  Jeez these are some badly made shit.”

Steve smiled; he was used to Amy’s feelings on the clothes she modelled.  “That may be honey, but that’s £300 of shorts right there.  Now you signed the release papers?”

“Yes Steve”, she said as she started to roll the shorts down.  She was wearing a loose-fitting t-shirt that she had roughly tied under her powerful pecs, her eight pack abs were prominently on show, and her hair was dragged up in a rough looking ponytail.  Her body was the result of ten years straight training, honed at the hardest gyms in town, to deliver mind-blowing levels of strength.

“OK Amy, well go collect your £25 from the office and I’ll see tomorrow for the sports bras. We’ve got 16 different types to photograph, so don’t be late.”

Amy shook her head and with a tug managed to remove the shorts, her tiny G-string covering her modesty as she walked across the studio.  She thought to herself - just £25 for three hours of work to photograph my legs wearing something I can never afford. 

With rent due on Friday and no more modelling scheduled for next week, she needed to make some more money and fast.

Forum Saradas

Muscles on the brink
« on: June 11, 2019, 03:15:53 pm »

Offline Badgerbadger

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Muscles on the brink
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 03:59:30 pm »

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 03:57:49 pm »
Off to a great start 😁

Offline Badgerbadger

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 12:59:51 pm »
Muscles on the brink Pt 2

Amy stood in the photo studio, looking at the green sports bra struggling to contain her powerful pecs.

“Dammit Steve, this bra does nothing for me at all, who the hell buys this crap?”

Steve shook his head slowly and refocused his camera on her lycra clad pecs.  He breathed in deeply and adjusted his shot to just remove her chin from the frame, before taking the picture.  Her breasts, all natural, were powerful and the striations across her chest were as good as a top international bodybuilder.  She had managed to hone her training to keep just enough size in her chest without resorting to implants.  “Just close your eyes and focus on the money darling”, he said softly, not keen to hear another one of her rants about the sports clothing industry.

“Oh wow, the money”, she started, “I’m being paid a little less than £2 per shot, and they have the cheek to sell these bras for nearly £70 each”.

“OK Amy, that’s the green one done”, he continued calmly, “can you please pop the next one on?”

Amy hooked her thumbs under the bra and pulled it off in one movement.  Her hard pecs barely moved; her dark areola large against her tanned skin. Standing in the studio topless she idly bounced her pecs a couple of times and ran her hands over her eight-pack abs. Throwing the green bra to one side, she picked up a grey one.

“The thing is though Steve, it’s not right. I’ve been modelling for you for ages, my tits and ass have filled this expensive crap for years and not a damn person knows the sacrifices I make.”

“Amy babes, you know you’re my number one muscle model.  I only get this work because of your fantastic figure.”  Steve put his camera to one side as Amy stood in front of him topless.  Her body certainly was a thing of beauty, she had trained for years and carried next to no bodyfat all year round.  He knew she literally lived for training and nothing else.

“I know Steve, I’m not blaming you”, Amy started as she pulled on the next bra and cupped her pecs, before starting her pose.

“Amy you know my offer is always there”, Steve started quietly, not picking up his camera. “If you want any different shots taking, we have the studio booked all afternoon.”

Amy sighed and looked at Steve.  She trusted him, and they had known each other for years.  He was a talented photographer and had never been anything but professional. However, they both knew sex sells and he had more than once offered to take some more risqué nude shots of her that she could sell online.

“No thanks Steve, you know that sort of thing makes me uncomfortable.”

“OK darling, just bend forward slightly”.  He picked up his camera, “and that’s perfect.”

Amy closed her eyes and thought of her credit card debt, the fact she was two months behind on her rent and had been avoiding the manager at the gym for weeks.  She tensed her arms slightly as the camera clicked. 

She knew this was her last paid job for the next couple of weeks, and she was going to need some money from somewhere.

Offline Badgerbadger

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 01:50:17 pm »

Offline Badgerbadger

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 03:21:53 pm »
Muscles on the brink Pt 3

Amy left the studio with her £30 wage in the pocket of her tight jeans.  Although the weather was unseasonably cold and wet for this time of year, she was just dressed in jeans that accentuated her muscular thighs and a loose-fitting white shirt.  Eschewing a bra after having modelled countless sports bras, her natural pecs were hidden by the loose shirt.

She looked up at the sky, it was a dark grey, cold London afternoon.  She shrugged as she saw the gathering clouds, thinking about how they might be a metaphor for her financial situation.   The money owed at her gym, her outstanding rent, her credit cards…  Tomorrow, she resolved.  Yes, tomorrow she was going to find another job. Start clearing the debt, but today - get back home and work some of those frustrations out with her weights.

As she turned the corner, the heavens opened and the rain which had been threatening to come for so long, finally arrived.  She reached in her back pocket for her wage and looked at it.  Could she justify spending some of it on catching the bus?

As she looked at the crumpled banknotes in her hand, the rain came down harder and harder.  Her white shirt started to go translucent, sticking to her muscular curves.  The ridges or her abs and the powerful striations across her pecs visible for all to see.  With horror, she could see her dark brown nipples harden against the wet blouse.  She folded her arms across her chest, to prevent anyone seeing her near bare breasts and as she tensed her arms in anger, she noticed a rip across the left sleeve, and her bicep now visible.

“Damn it”, she shouted out loud to everyone and no one.  She looked up at the rain and then turned to run back to the photographic studio.  As she she sprinted back down the road, her pecs bounced against the white wet fabric of her shirt, her nipples hardened in the cold and gave her the slightest sense of arousal.

Back in the studio, she walked across the now unlit room and looked at Steve as he was finishing putting away his camera.

“Damn it Steve, take the naughty pictures – I can’t go on like this.  I can’t even afford a bus fare home in this weather.”

He looked up at her.  The rain had ruined her white shirt and her entire muscular chest, arms and abs were visible.  He could make out the angry vein that pulsed down her bicep and as her chest rose and fell from sprinting, he could see her pecs straining against the fabric.  He knew that some high quality photos of her muscular physique, could be sold for a decent profit.

“OK honey, one set of Miss Wet T-Shirt pics coming up.”, he joked.

Amy caustically raised a middle finger at him and unbuttoned her blouse, ripping it in half and throwing it on the floor.  She ran her hands over her damp pecs and abs before raising her arms in a double biceps pose.  Without any effort her biceps peaked into two almost perfect round balls of muscle.  She twisted her wrists and gently fanned her fingers out, her forearms rippling as a slight split appeared in each bicep.

“Cheeky sod come on – lets get this over and done with.  And you’re going to have to show me where I can sell these pictures”, she said with a hint of a smile.

“The only thing is Amy, I need some better lighting, two seconds - let me go borrow a couple more flashes from Peter in the next studio.”

Amy nodded, stopped posing and removed her jeans, throwing them on the floor of the studio.  Her G-string thong was black against her tanned skin.  She adjusted the tiny slip of material and muttered, “good job I shaved my legs this morning”, as she tensed and untensed her quads whilst waiting.

Five minutes later Peter walked in carrying a new flash.  He was a short man, dressed in a thick chunky knit sweater.  He had hair down to his shoulders and a short trimmed beard.  Looking at Amy he winked, “OK babes, let me just pop this lighting here, and you’ll look gorgeous”.

He gently held her hand as he led her to the centre of the studio and pulled over a chair for her to sit on. 

“I think a couple of poses on this chair will work wonderfully babes.”

Amy sat and looked at him, “It’s Amy, not babes – and thank you for your help.”

“Sorry Amy, I’m Peter, and the pleasure is going to be all mine.”

“Where’s Steve?”

“Just going to get a couple more lenses from his car”

Peter looked at Amy, as she sat on the chair.  She was sat perfect upright with her legs crossed.  Her tanned skin under the lights of the studio was still glistening from the rain.  As she moved her legs, he watched her quads ripple, before she straightened out her foot and her calve muscle exploded from nowhere like a rock had been pushed under the skin.

He started at her from where he stood.  The angle meant that he was now unable to see her thong.  She could almost be completely nude in front of him.  Nude, with damp skin and wet hair bouncing simply on her shoulders

“Amy, can I..?”, he started hesitantly.

“What Peter?”

“Can I touch your abs?”

“What?”, she shrieked.

“Can I feel your abs, I just want… I mean I’m…”, his voice tailed off as he started to blush.

“Go on then Pete, nothing pervy though”, Amy said sternly as she stood and placed her hands on her hips and tensed her abs into eight pack perfection.  She was after all getting some erotic photos taken for free, maybe letting this little man have a slight feel of her abs wasn’t such a bad thing?

Peter came forward, and gently placed one hand flat against her stomach.  He could feel the soft damp skin and as he pushed ever so slightly, the hard muscle underneath.  He breathed in deeply as he pushed his palm flat across her stomach, letting his fingertips trace the lower edge of her upper most abs.

Amy lifted her arms and tensed her biceps again; which caused her abs to ripple and harden once more.

“Oh my”, he murmured as he slid his hand to one side and placed his other hand flat next to it.  Pushing slightly with his palms he slid his hands across and let his fingers feel the deep ridges of her serratus.  He stopped with his fingers just millimetres from the edge of her pecs and breathed in deeply again.

“Oh my”, he repeated, as he started to slowly run his hands down her obliques, towards her hips.

Amy looked at Peter as he closed his eyes and breathed in even more deeply. She felt his hands start to slide over her lowermost abs, and she instinctively tensed her whole body.

“Peter”, said Amy a little nervously, “don’t go any lower. I’d hate to have to break those wrists of yours”.  His palms were now either side of her tiny G-string at the very top of her thighs, his fingers just above her underwear.

Peter stopped and stepped away blushing. “I’m sorry Amy”, he garbled, his face red.  Looking at her, he felt his heart leap as she winked at him.

“Only kidding, or was I?”

Peter put his hand in his pocket, painfully aware of his throbbing erection.  Finding three banknotes, he held them out, “Fifty pounds Amy, fifty pounds to feel some more?”

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 11:47:35 pm »
Nice start.  Keep it up!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2019, 04:34:36 am »
Hope Amy likes her new job and grows her muscle to get better

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2019, 08:52:50 am »
how old is Amy?
great story...
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Badgerbadger

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2019, 12:41:28 pm »
Thanks for the lovely comments.  I'll keep adding the odd picture as we go along...

Offline Badgerbadger

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2019, 12:42:50 pm »
Muscles on the rink pt 4

Amy looked at the money in his hand uneasily, and instinctively covered her bare pecs with folded arms.  The biceps bulged over her muscular chest and she suddenly felt very self-conscious of her hard and near-naked body in front of Peter.  She did not find him at all attractive, and whilst he was in no way repulsive, she had no sexual feelings towards him. 

Yet, she could see the obvious bulge in his trousers that had resulted from him gliding his hands over her abs.  And the money would come in very handy…

Before she had a chance to respond, Steve walked back into the studio carrying a new lens for his camera.

“Hi guys, right are we ready for these new photos Amy?”

“Err, yes Steve”, Amy said quickly.

“Good good, well get that little thong off and pick a pose.  We’ll have these shots done in no time.” Steve attached his new lens to his camera and looked at Peter.  “Pete mate, are you helping me here?  Or just standing there with money in your hand, you weirdo?”

“Sorry mate”, Peter said a little too quickly as he shifted his focus from Amy’s now totally nude body.  “I was just errr… Anyway, what do you want me to do?”

“Well Pete, I wondered if we shouldn’t add a little oil to Amy’s skin?  Get those muscles gleaming for all her soon to be new fans out there.”  Steve said without a hint of irony.

Amy looked at Steve and then looked at Peter.  Was Peter now going to rub oil all over her naked body?  She stopped posing and said “Boys, I need to pee.  Give me two minutes”.  She walked towards the studio door, stopping to pick up a towel to wrap around her body before leaving the room.

After she left the room Steve looked at Peter.  “Mate, you’re not getting all weird again with my models are you?”

“No, no Steve. I was just chatting to her, and y’know whatever…  just before you came back.”

“OK, I’d hate to think what you were offering for that money.”

“Nothing, I just… You know… Look, I should go.  I’ve got things to do.  See you later Steve.”

And with that Peter hurried out of the studio.  Steve shook his head and checked over his camera.

Meanwhile, Amy sat on a bench in the ladies dressing room.  She still had the towel wrapped round her body and thought about what she was going to do.  Did she really want Peter rubbing oil over her body?  Did she want to take some money from him to be touched?

She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror.  Unwrapping her towel, she studied her own naked form.  The anger she was feeling had got her adrenaline coursing.  Her chest was pumped, and her arms swollen.  She ran a hand over her eighteen-inch biceps and bounced her large natural pecs.

Damn it, she was here to have some naked pictures taken to make money.  She’d take some extra from Peter for him to have a feel of her arms and legs.  If he got out of hand, she was damn certain she could handle him.

Wrapping the towel loosely round herself she walked out of the dressing room and back towards the studio.  Lost in her own thoughts as she came out of the door, she walked straight into Peter, knocking him to the floor.

“Shit!”, she exclaimed, “I’m sorry!”.

Leaning down over she placed her hands on his shoulders and lifted him easily back to his feet.

“Oh, it’s OK Amy, not your fault”, he lied.  He was suddenly aware of not only how beautiful her body was, but how powerful.  She had just lifted him to his feet as if he weighed nothing.

“Any way Peter, glad I literally bumped into you, I want to ask you something”.  And letting go of his shoulders she grabbed both his hands and dragged him back into the dressing room.

“What Amy?”, said nervously. As he realised, he had little choice but to follow her.  Her grip on his hands was firm, and he knew he would not be able to break free with out struggling.  Looking at her bare biceps and forearms, she was showing no signs of even using a fraction of her obvious power.

“Well”, she said, unwrapping her towel, “I think we should negotiate”.

He breathed in deeply, for the first time looking at her entirely naked body.  He was transfixed on her pussy, the two lips delicate and discrete, but the clit larger than any he had seen before.  He also noticed that whilst she had trimmed her hairs, she had not waxed and he immediately felt himself start to harden.  Along with muscles, his next major turn on was body hair.

Grabbing his hands, she moved them, so they were a millimetre away from her her abs.  She breathed in, letting her stomach fill with air, before breathing out and tensing hard.  The abs presented themselves as eight perfect small slabs of muscle and Amy teased Peter by letting his fingers just brush the top of her lower abs.

“To touch them again will cost £50”, she said matter of factly.  Bending his wrists back, she moved his hands so they hovered over her legs, and tensed her quads. “And another £50 to touch these”.

She threw one his hands down and flexed a bicep with her free arm.   Moving his hand so it hovered above the eighteen-inch bicep she whispered, “And £100 to touch these”.

His eyes widened, as she moved his hand just above her pecs.

“£100, to even think about touching these.”

Peter stood there with his eyes wide.  “I have £500 at my flat Amy… Can I see you tonight?”

Amy released him and picked up her towel, covering her muscular body again. She stood over Peter, and bending down whispered, her lips brushing his ear, “tomorrow Peter. We meet at my flat, 7:30PM.”

And with that walked out of the dressing room and back to the photo studio.

Offline Badgerbadger

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2019, 07:36:40 am »
Muscles on the brink pt 5

Back in the photo studio Steve quickly worked with Amy on her erotic photos. He could tell she had no interest in doing them and they barely spoke as he moved her from pose to pose, her naked body pumped and glistening.

He had spent ten minutes slowly pouring baby oil over her muscular body and rubbing it over her arms, abs and legs.  Her body was magnificent, ten years of hard work since she had left school, no body part had been excused from her hardcore training regime.  He felt himself become aroused as he worked the oil into her body.

As she tensed her muscles, he could feel her power and also her stress from the tightness across her shoulders.  He lingered slightly as her ran his hands over her muscular butt, and finished with a feather like touch between her legs, that seemed to elicit no response.

“So Steve, how much money am I gonna make from these shots?”, she asked halfway through the shoot.  He left arm was flexed hard while her right hand lay flat against her pussy, she tensed her abs and stared back at the camera lens coldly.

“I know some people who like this stuff Amy”, he said as he motioned her to lean forward. “I guess as a new model I can sell these for £50 and maybe get you some follow up work?”

Steve took some more photos and then motioned to Amy to open the bag that was by her feet.  She looked down and saw the bag was full of an assortment of various sized sex toys.  She reached down and picked up an eighteen-inch pink phallus.

“Really Steve, what the hell..?”, she said as she arched an eyebrow.

“My girlfriend and I like to spice things up”, he said blushing slightly.

“Jeez”, said Amy softly as she rested the massive toy between her pecs, squeezing her chest muscles to hold it in place.

Ten minutes later her interest in the shoot fully deserted her and they decided to finish for the day.

“Come on then big girl”, he said brightly, “put your knickers on and you can help me carry all this gear to my car – I’ll give you a ride back home.”

The ride home was uneventful, Amy kept her thoughts to herself and listed to the bad 80s music Steve had on in his car.  She leant back in the passenger seat, kicked of her shoes and rested her feet on the dashboard.  Dressed only in a sports bra and cycling shorts, she could still feel the coldness of the baby-oil on her body and knew she needed a shower as soon as she got home.

Steve turned to look at her legs on the dashboard of his car.  Her shorts were cut high and he could see her powerful quads testing the strength of the fabric as she tensed her legs.  Her calve muscles were split perfectly, a solid diamond of muscle above her feet.

As the car started to slow, the road got a little bumpy. The large tower blocks on each side of the litter strewn road blocking the daylight, giving the area a slightly sinister feel. He cleared his throat and turned back to look at the road.  “Just be careful with Peter please Amy, he’s a good guy, but knows some people who aren’t so nice”.

Amy turned to look at him, bending down to grab her shoes.  “Why do you say that Steve?”

“I don’t know what you two have going on, just be careful babes.”

“Honey”, she said with a smile, “I can handle some little guy with a bottle of baby oil.”

“Oh”, said Steve, “you’re modelling for him too?”

“Not quite, it’s gonna be a more hands on session. But if he steps out of line once, he won’t get the chance to do it a second time”.

Steve shrugged, “Just be careful anyway.”

The car pulled to the side of the road next to the entrance to Amy’s block of flats. She leant over and gave Steve a quick peck on the cheek, “thanks for today, see you soon”. 

Amy got out of the car and as she turned to walk home, she saw her flatmate standing on the roadside in tears.  Jane was a 25 and a little younger than Amy, she was considerably smaller with a toned but skinny frame.  Dressed in a white tracksuit and holding an e-cigarette she blew a large cloud of vape into the air as she wiped a tear.  “Amy”, she started, her pretty face puffy from crying, “that bastard has finally done it.  He’s kicked us out of the flat, changed the locks.”

“Shit”

“We’re homeless, he wants £500 in back rent before he’ll let us in to get our things”.

Amy swore again and walked down the road.  She didn’t do emotions, she worked only on solutions. Reaching into her back pocket she dialled Peter’s number. “Pete, change of plan.  We do the session now at yours.  £500 to feel all my muscles”.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Muscles on the brink

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View