Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575442 Posts in 73188 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 03:26:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscle Nurse
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Muscle Nurse  (Read 55769 times)

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Muscle Nurse
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2019, 04:32:42 pm »
 :rock: Thanks, The story was very well written and the descriptions of her growth and sexual lust were great. I deserves another chapter to see what happens as he recovers and if there is a relationship after he gets out of the hospital. Please continue it. :thanks:

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2019, 08:38:58 pm »
I enjoy what I've read so far and am impressed by your writing style. If you do plan on doing a follow-up, can I ask if you'd throw a little in for those of us who are more about displays or strength than descriptions of muscle?

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2019, 09:14:01 pm »
Awesome, I need a muscle nurse!
User is currently banned [View]

Online rs410

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2019, 09:29:29 pm »
I have decided to continue the story! Let me know what you guys think! I appreciate the comments and feedback!

Chapter 2

"What a mess! This simply won't do!"

"Huh?" Billy opened his eyes groggily. He was in the hospital bed still. Did he just have some elaborate wet dream? He thought he dreamt about a muscular nurse giving him a handjob and then having sex. A REALLY muscular nurse. What a fantasy. Then Billy noticed something. Still half-asleep, Billy could have sworn he saw it. Yes, it was! There was some white stuff at the edge of the bed railing by his blanket-covered feet.

"Oops, missed a spot!"

No way. What Billy had thought was a dream was, in fact, real. It had to be.

"Hey there, sleepy head!"

Billy looked up toward the cheerful voice. Sure enough, it was her. Nurse Jackie.

"After you made SUCH a huge mess you passed out. No surprise there, huh? Little Billy must have be so exhausted!" Nurse Jackie sounded like she was addressing a four year old.

"So, it was real? The- the-... Your muscles and-!" Jackie put a delicate finger on Billy's lips.

"Shhhh. It's okay, Billy. It most certainly was real. Don't you remember? Didn't you enjoy it?" Jackie seemed a bit worried at the thought that Billy had somehow derived no pleasure out of what had transpired.

"Of course!" Billy said quickly! "You were amazing! I just can't believe it."

"Oh, good! Silly me for thinking that you didn't. I'm just not accustomed to a teenage boy fawning over me like you did!" Jackie fluttered her eyes.

She folded the towels she had in her hands. Billy's eyes immediately honed in on his nurse's massive, bloated forearms.

Jackie chuckled. "Don't you know it's rude to stare?" She feigned anger in her voice. "Keep it up and I'll have to teach you a lesson."

Jackie dropped the towels onto a nearby chair and brought her arms up into a flawless front double bicep flex. "Wouldn't want to mess with these, right?" she continued. Her arms strained with effort. She really wanted to show Billy how jacked she was.

"Uhm, no. Of course not, Ms. Jackie." Billy did his best to avert his gaze despite the gargantuan display of muscle just feet from him. Still, his loins stirred.

"Hehehe, I'm only joking, Billy boy!" Jackie giggled. "You're more than welcome to stare! Whatever soothes my patient." She reflexed her arms a few times, getting the blood flowing right into each of her already bloated bicep heads. Her forearms were big, blocky, and cut. They fought for control of Billy's eyes.

Billy laughed nervously. "Well, thanks." Unsure of what to do next, he fixated on looking at the door. It took an insurmountable will to tear his eyes off of the swole nurse.

Jackie dropped her arms. "Phew! Well, now that that mess is taken care of it looks like I can get back to feeding you!"

Jackie set up Billy's breakfast and proceeded to shovel eggs and orange juice into his mouth. Billy didn't mind her abruptness in the least; he was starving. After he had gulped down the last bite, Jackie applied a napkin to his mouth.

"Hungry boy! I thought you would be after all that activity before. Is there anything else you'd like? Maybe more food? Some more juice?"

"No, I'm- I'm good, nurse Jackie. Thank you." Billy appreciated Jackie's nurturing demeanor. She certainly was a natural at her job. In every way.

Jackie stole a quick glance in the direction of Billy's junk. He had been quietly sporting a semi. Well, perhaps more than a semi. It was hard to tell with him. His penis seemed to be quite the grower.

"Are you sure?" Jackie asked again.

"Yeah," Billy answered, averting his eyes.

"Oookay, young man. If you say so." With that, Jackie got up from the bed and sauntered to the door. Before she exited, she turned to face Billy.

"You know, you don't have to be shy, Billy. I'm more than accommodating of all of my patient's needs." She couldn't help but bite her lower lip. "And since you're my new favorite, I can afford to provide a little extra attention."

Billy's loins stirred again. He nodded.

That was all Jackie needed. She promptly walked over to Billy's side and removed the covers. Sure enough, his cock was at full attention. Without so much as a word or indication, Jackie dropped her mouth down onto Billy's cock and began vigorously bobbing up and down it.

"Gahh!!" Billy cried in surprise.

Jackie worked his cock with her mouth better than he could with his own hands. Well, even before he had broken his arms.

"Aww yeah..." Billy sighed as he leaned back to enjoy himself. Jackie's muscular traps flared as she angled to look up at him. They climbed higher and higher up her neck until they reached her ears. Her rounded, capped delts armored her sides. Everything Billy saw was hard, beefy nurse muscle.

Jackie felt Billy's cock throb and harden in her mouth. She giggled as she continued sucking. Following Billy's eyes, she knew what had provoked such a response. She tensed her neck muscles and squeezed her traps into a powerful flex.

Billy moaned and quivered as he witnessed veins and musculature spring to life right before his eyes. He was already about to blow. Jackie's tongue work was heavenly. Her thick, corded neck looked like it belonged on a steroid-fueled angry bull, let alone a happy-go-lucky nurse.

The muscles in Jackie's neck vibrated as she kept it tense. God, it was so thick. All the better to take Billy's load, Jackie thought. She lowered her throat all the way down to Billy's nuts, her meaty neck accommodating the girth of Billy's dick.

This was the last straw for Billy. Jackie's neck and traps were beyond yoked and the effect was amplified as the muscular nurse choked down his raging hard-on. Her muscles were engorged with blood as she willed them to pump up for her patient. She wanted to make him release to her muscle neck. She wanted him to know just how jacked she was, how even her throat muscles were strong. From the sounds Billy was making, it looked like he was getting the picture.

"Aww oomph ugh," Billy groaned unintelligibly. His balls clenched violently. "OOMPH!" Jackie felt Billy's cock stiffen and expand her throat. A huge shot of cum blasted the back of her mouth. She quickly placed her hands underneath Billy's buttocks and effortlessly lifted his lower body off the bed, all the better to angle his cock down her throat.

This effort combined with the pump it gave to her traps and boulder shoulders drove Billy mad. After a long first shot, the second one came with even more force. "Uuuuughhhh!!" And another just as powerful. And another. "Uuuhhh... UUuughh!!"

Jackie's eyes rolled back into her head as she received the massive load. "Oooooohhhphhh yeaphhhh Ffffilly foy!" she encouraged. In her lust, she picked up Billy's entire body and greedily sucked on his dick to coax more out of it. "Sssslurp sslurpp sssslurrrrpppp." She was gulping down every drip of cum as if she were dehydrated.

God, this bitch is draining my nuts dry, thought Billy. And she was literally holding him up as he came. All of his weight rested on her arms and shoulders, which easily supported it. This did nothing but further Billy's ball-draining orgasm. With one final clench of his balls, Billy's tried his best to finish with a sizable blast. "OOOFFFF!" He didn't disappoint. Far from it. Jackie moaned in surprise as Billy's last shot hit her throat with as much force as the first. The boy was quite fertile.

Billy's seed was freely leaking down Jackie's mouth. The jacked nurse gulped down as much of it as she could, her throat muscles working to swallow the biggest load Billy had ever blown to date.

Jackie dropped Billy unceremoniously on the bed. With her eyes now closed, Jackie put her hand underneath her shirt and began playing with her nipples.

Utterly exhausted, Billy looked up lazily at his nurse. Jackie's nipples were visibly poking out against her uniform as she pinched them.

"Ohh, nurse Jackie. You- You drained me so much. I think that was all the cum I had," Billy said. "Thank you." He sighed contentedly.

Jackie opened her eyes, apparently unaware of what she had been doing and embarrassed that Billy had caught her. "Oh, you're welcome, Billy. Just doing my job." She giggled nervously. Patients had never gotten to her like this before.

She walked over to the room's sink and began to wipe her face clean of Billy's jism. Billy closed his eyes. This had been an unreal morning.

With her face fresh, Jackie, clapped her hands. "Righty! Now, to discuss your rehab!"

"My rehab?" asked Billy, his eyes opening.

"Yes, silly! We'll be starting you out with a month's worth of physical therapy to help you get some functionality back into those arms. The hospital has a facility downstairs just for it! I'll be the nurse in charge of your rehabilitation, so I hope you're not tired of seeing me!" Jackie winked.

Billy couldn't imagine how he'd ever get sick of seeing a living goddess of strength and muscle.

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2019, 09:47:47 pm »
It's hard to do this -- to get a reaction as we're all so desensitized from over-exposure. You took the muscle nurse gnere to a whole 'nother level. Bravo.

:bravo:

Offline expedmdh

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2019, 02:28:32 am »
Absolutely Awesome

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2019, 06:20:56 am »
Great work, you're really talented!

Online rs410

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2019, 07:32:52 pm »
Many thanks for the feedback again. It really means a lot. Here is another chapter!

Chapter 3

After another week of recovery consisting of daily jack-offs from Jackie (Jackie-offs, as she liked to call them), Billy was finally allowed to begin the program. The rehabilitation had started off well enough. Billy had gotten himself checked in to the physical therapy center downstairs and was put straight to work by nurse Jackie. She was strictly business during this time, taking care to help Billy with some basic movements and helping when needed. Billy did his best not to focus on his caretaker's muscles. Easier said than done. He could tell that Jackie had attempted to cover them up with a long sleeve outfit and baggy sweat pants, but Billy could still see the muscle underneath them. And so could his cock. It would spring to life whenever he managed to notice some meat through the nurse's attire. On one such occasion, Jackie had to stop their session in order to bring Billy to a nearby bathroom and help to "relieve himself."

As the first two weeks went by, Billy had made some solid progress.

"Wow, Billy! Your recovery has been going so well!" commented nurse Jackie as she watched Billy tenderly lift a five pound medicine ball with his arms outstretched.

"I guess so," Billy said. "Still feels like I can't do much."

"Oh, but you can! You have two broken arms, you know! Don't be too hard on yourself. I think your progress has been great! In fact..." Jackie tapped her lips in thought, neck craned toward the ceiling. Her traps stretched the fabric of her outfit. Billy's dick responding in kind, stretching his sweatpants.

Jackie looked back down and noticed Billy's erection. Her eyes lit up. "Aha! That's it!"

"What is?" asked Billy.

"I want to show you how far you've come with your rehab, and I think I just thought of the perfect way to do it! But first, a treat! Follow me!" She bounced on the balls of her feet cheerily.

Jackie led Billy out of the rehabilitation center and into the hospital parking lot.

"Where are we going?" Billy finally inquired.

"You'll see soon enough, young man," Jackie said.

They got into the nurse's car and drove five minutes down the road. Jackie pulled the car up to a spot Billy was familiar with.

"Ice cream!" Jackie exclaimed, her pearly whites shining in the sunlight as she beamed at Billy.

"Ooh, this place is my favorite! Thanks nurse Jackie! You didn't have to do this."

"My pleasure, Billy boy! My favorite wittle patient deserves a treat for being such a good boy." Jackie pinched Billy's cheek. "Come on, let's go!" Jackie hurried out of the car and ran to the other side to help Billy out.

Billy ordered a large mint chocolate chip milkshake. Jackie decided not to get anything.

"I've got to keep myself lean and mean!" she said to Billy, slapping her rock hard stomach playfully. The sound automatically made Billy's dick lurch.

They went back to the car and Jackie drove them to the local park where Billy could enjoy his shake. The two sat in the parked car, both basking in the sun. Taking the time to slowly drink his shake, Billy relished how perfect of a day it was. The sun was shining, birds were chirping, a muscular goddess of a nurse had taken him to get a nice cold treat on a warm afternoon. Today was a good day. And unbeknownst to Billy it was about to get even better.

"So, Billy boy," nurse Jackie started. "About your rehab. I did mention a way that we could test your progress, remember?"

"Yes, what about it?" said Billy.

"Well, let me show you how we can do that."

Jackie slipped her sweatpants down her legs, revealing muscular, meaty legs. She wasn't wearing any underwear, although her more private area was covered the sheer thickness of her legs. Billy was instantly hard as a rock.

Jackie giggled as she observed Billy's cock stretch his sweatpants. "That never gets old. Now, for the exercise. If you wouldn't mind putting down your shake?"

Billy complied, placing it in the cup holder between them.

"Good. Now stroke."

Billy wasn't sure what to do.

"It's okay, Billy. I think you're ready to try. Go ahead, nice and slow. I'll help with your pants."

Nurse Jackie, as was her nurturing way, delicately slipped off Billy's sweatpants. His dick and balls flopped out eagerly.

"Go ahead," Jackie repeated. "Try it." She gave a warm smile.

Billy slowly put both of his hands around his cock and gently closed them around it. He started stroking, very slowly at first and then began to increase the tempo as his confidence built.

"Ahh, yes. Good boy. Do you like nurse Jackie's leggies?" she cooed. "Aren't they so thick and stronggg?" She tensed them. The effect was astounding. Her already jacked, muscled legs expanded and tightened with muscle simultaneously. Billy could see the individual muscle bellies in her quads reach striking prominence. Her inner thighs squeezed into each other even further as she held the flex.

Jackie moaned. "Oooh, that's right, Billy. Your nurse has some wheels on her." Jackie said in a lowered, sultry tone. "Keep going, my little stud," she laughed. "We need to see if my training has been effective."

Billy quickened his strokes, now thrusting his cock through his hands as well. He could hear the lovely breeze roll by and the sounds of those chirping birds mixed with his deliberate strokes. God, this was heavenly.

"Nice and thickkkkkk." Jackie whispered and drew out the last word as she moved her mouth up to Billy's ear. "Thickkkk legssss. Nurse meattttttt."

"Ohhh. Uh," Billy vocalized as he stroked faster and faster. Those words were an aphrodisiac to him and Jackie knew it.

"Come on, Billy boy. You can do it. Make nurse Jackie proud." Jackie flexed her quads again, alternating the bouncing of her unreal meat stuffed legs. "You know, most girlies wanted to have tiny, long, toned legs when I was younger. I always wanted to be strong. To have thunder thighs that could crush watermelons. What do you think, Billy? I'd say I've achieved that goal."

"Mmmph. Bigger. More," Billy panted breathily. Realistically, Jackie was probably already one of the biggest, most muscular females alive. If not THE biggest. Billy could only imagine how insane it would be if she got bigger.

"More muscle? You think so? Huh. Guess I could do that. After all, nothing wrong with having more meat on these things." She slapped her legs. The sound of her hands on those pillars of strength made precum leak out of Billy's cock head. He moaned.

"Ooh. Haha. You like you that, don't you? Oh, you insatiable boy. Wanting more muscle on me. I'll do that, Billy. Just for you. My favoriteee patient," Jackie continued to half-whine, half-moan into Billy's ear. Her muscle talk was out of this world sexy. Billy was about to cum for the upteenth time to this muscle nurse.

Sensing the horny teenaged boy's excitement, Jackie went for the finisher.

"HurrRRRRR!" Jackie grunted as she flexed her legs with all her might. Muscle upon muscle exploded out of nowhere. The deep cuts of separation between her slabs of quad meat became more pronounced. Billy could see them vibrating with strength as Jackie continued to pour her energy into the flex. "Grahhh!!" Jackie grunted again, this time with a hint of a moan behind it. Displaying her muscles for her more than willing patient was feeding her own arousal.

"Mmmm," Jackie cooed. A warmth spread between her legs as she felt herself getting wet. The feeling of tensing her leg muscles was also feeding into the jacked nurse's own lust.

Billy was masturbating to the sight furiously. Jackie could hear the sound of the horny boy's hands sliding up and down his shaft.

"Slow, slow," Jackie whispered. "Nice and slow. We don't want to overwork your arms and hurt yourself."

Billy groaned. "Ohhh, but please Ms. Jackie. It feels so good. Your legs look so great. I wanna cum to them. Please... please." The boy was begging at this point. He wanted to pay tribute to his nurse's muscle stuffed legs. To show her how appreciative he was of her.

Jackie cooed again. "Oooh, I know, Billy boy. I know. You wanna cum for nurse Jackie? You wanna release allllll that pent up energy? For me? Hmm?"

Billy nodded.

"Keep stroking, Billy. Keep it nice and slow. Yessss, just like that. Slow and steady wins the race." Jackie giggled. "Doesn't it feel good, my little patient? To feel every sensation? To gaze upon my muscles as you slowlyyyy worship them?" Jackie was enjoying Billy's sexual frustration. She knew the boy could blow his load in a second if he were to fap like a madman, but she wanted him to enjoy it. To really understand just how smitten he was with her. And to make sure he doesn't injure himself, of course.

Still holding the flex, Jackie spread her legs further apart, revealing to Billy just how massive they were. The muscle nurse could barely make room for all her meat. There was just so much. Although the effort was just enough for Billy to see the nurse's dripping wet, muscular pussy. His eyes popped out of his skull. God, she was jacked everywhere. He couldn't get over it. How yoked must this nurse be to have a jacked pussy? And the way he remembered it felt for his cock to get squeezed by it... just unreal.

Jackie began fingering herself. "Ooh, Billy. I never would have thought how good it would feel to do this while flexing my leggies. Thank you for helping me to discover this-OHH-sensation." Hitting her G spot, Jackie began to finger herself with increasing vigor. The muscles in her arm tightened and bunched as she did so. This whole thing was a show for Billy, whether Jackie meant it to be or not.

Billy moaned. "Please... please Ms. Jackie. Please.... Your muscles are so big and-and sexy. I just wanna-I just wanna... ugh. Aw fuck."

Jackie had leaned forward in her seat and attempted to flex into a most muscular pose with her fingers still in her pussy. From Billy's view to the side, Jackie's pectorals jutted out of her chest like a shelf of granite. They were hardened rocks of rounded nurse meat, twitching as they protruded cartoonishly from the nurse's physique. Jackie's rounded, perfectly cut shoulders surged with growth as blood rushed to them. Multiple striations began to appear across them. The nurse's gorgeous face turned red as she channeled all of her prodigious might into keeping her body at its zenith.

Jackie grunted like an animal, huffing and puffing as she reached the apex of her flex, her quads STILL holding their ridiculous pump. Her fingers were lambasting her tight slit. The forearm they were attached to bulged with an obscene amount of muscle that a professional arm wrestler would be in envy of. There was meat upon meat upon meat of girly nurse muscle. Billy had never seen anything more sexy in his life. He had to cum to it.

"Ms. Jackie, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum..."

Jackie, whose eyes had been closed in uncontrollable ecstasy from her mind melting flex, opened one eye. "Right on these thighs, Billy. All swoled up and thickkkkkkkkk."

Jackie could barely finish her sentence as she came violently. "URRRRRHHHH!! AAAAGGHHHH!!"

Jackie's love juices squirted all over her monster legs as she kept jack hammering her pussy with her fingers.

Billy followed suit. He erupted. "AHHHH!! AHHHH!! AHHHHH!!!"

The first shot of jism hit the windshield with a loud thud as if some had taken a hose to it. By the second shot, Billy had angled his cock toward Jackie's muscle legs. They were instantly coated with his white hot spunk. Then another blast came. This one just big as the others, right on Jackie's legs again. Jackie exited her sexual stupor long enough to grab the cup between them and catch some of Billy's jizz. Billy kept on blasting into the cup, groaning uncontrollably as he emptied himself completely.

To help him along, Jackie began to shake her quad muscles left and right, making the blocks of muscle jiggle. She then tightened them suddenly and stopped the movement. The effect of her meaty thighs halting and expanding with strength and muscle made Billy cum harder.

"Owww, ugh. Fuckkk," Billy grunted as his balls tightened to finish off with a few more blasts than he had expected. "Ahhh," Billy sighed. "Shit." He had made a mess again. And this time all over Jackie's car. "Sorry, Ms. Jackie. I didn't-"

"Shhhh." Jackie put a finger up to Billy's lips. She took a sip of the now cum-filled cup. "Now this is the kind of shake I can drink!"

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2019, 03:35:41 am »
Another awesome chapter! I hope Jackie gets bigger, a LOT bigger!

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2019, 09:40:04 pm »
Love it? Awesome chapter. Ty more please can Jackie take billy to a muscle show?

Online hatour

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2019, 11:42:44 pm »
 :wow: Amazing story!

Offline lardbutt1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2019, 08:03:06 am »
This is a great story, but is it possible to expand on the size difference between Billie and Jackie? Maybe by some type of strength competition? You've done an amazing job so far and would love to see gentle domination in the future!

Online rs410

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2019, 08:58:24 pm »
Hey, everyone! I know some time has passed since the last update, but hopefully this next chapter will make up for it. Enjoy!

Chapter 4

It had been a little over a month since Billy began his recovery process. After the car escapade, Jackie began to incorporate more of those "sessions" into their daily regimen. Billy was healing at an incredible rate, which was not lost on either of them.

"I bet it's all the fun you've been having. Does the body good, you know! Having as little stress and as much positive energy as possible," said nurse Jackie.

Given how Billy's arms had almost completely recovered, Jackie decided it was time to take his therapy to the next level.

"I think you're ready for it now," said Jackie.

"Ready for what?" asked Billy.

"The basement! That's where the REAL equipment is." Jackie winked.

Intrigued, but still hesitant about using his recovering arms, Billy replied, "Will it really be safe for me? I mean, I know I've been making some good progress, but I still feel weak." He looked at his mildly atrophied limbs. It was inevitable that he would lose some muscle mass given his injuries. Yet, it was depressing to know that his already skinny arms had gotten skinnier.

"Don't you worry your little head about that." Jackie tousled Billy's hair. "You'll do just fine. Besides, I'll be working out alongside you now!"

Billy's eyes widened. "Really?"

"Yes, yes! See, the basement gym is generally for the staff, but since everyone is always so busy it's usually pretty empty. I love working out down there whenever I can. I have my home gym, but this is so convenient! Especially when I'm feeling extra energetic during a break or a double shift!"

Who would be energetic during a double shift? This woman was crazy. Explains a lot, though, Billy thought.

"It doesn't have everything I'd want in a gym, but it gets the job done!" Jackie made a muscle with one of her arms enthusiastically. A solid, thick peak of girl meat flared to life out of nowhere. The flex only lasted for a second, but Billy could see just how powerful the nurse was. His heart skipped a beat every time he saw even a hint of Jackie's muscles.

"Come on! Let's go! You're gonna love it down there!" Jackie motioned for Billy to follow her. Billy knew that Jackie was probably right, but perhaps for more reasons than what she'd meant.

Jackie made a quick detour to pick up her gym bag from her employee locker and had Billy change into his workout clothes in a nearby bathroom. She gave him quick directions to the gym from there, which was down a nearby flight of stairs outside of the bathroom. "Don't wait up! I'm meet you down there!" Jackie smiled. Billy nodded and proceeded into the bathroom to change. He fumbled to put his clothes on. His mind was racing. Jackie had never actually worked out with him before. The physical therapy so far has been solely for him. And she had always dressed rather conservatively. Well, as conservative as one can be with bulging muscles like hers. But she had brought her own gym bag this time. It seemed like Jackie was about to get serious.

Billy had stopped short of proceeding through the doors leading into the gym; instead choosing to patiently wait for Jackie outside. Soon enough, the musclebound nurse appeared. Billy gulped as he observed Jackie's newly donned gym apparel. She wore tight black yoga pants that accentuated her thick, muscular lower body perfectly. No curve of hers was hidden; the pants clung to her body like a second skin. Billy's dick lurched at the mindblowing proportion of muscles and curves on display. His eyes slowly traveled upward. A small tight yellow shirt adorned the muscle nurse's beyond jacked upper body. There were no sleeves to cover her giant, ripped arms and the bottom of her shirt failed to cover much of her stomach, ending right below her bosom. This left Jackie's rippling abdominal muscles quite exposed.

Billy blushed. It was impossible to look at Jackie and not notice her incredible physique. Jackie was carved from diamond, yet the curves she possessed is what really made her body unreal. Billy couldn't even imagine a more perfect specimen of muscle. Jackie smiled knowingly. "Thanks for waiting." She tousled Billy's hair again. "Let's head in!"

The hospital gym was actually quite expansive. It was about as big as an actual fitness center by Billy's estimation. There were a few dozen or so treadmills on the right section of the gym, with fixed weight machines on the left and a free weight section toward the back. The free weight section had three sets of bench presses, three squat racks, and a long line of dumbbells. Plus a small rack with a few curl bars and a few flat benches for other workouts. Not too shabby. Billy spotted a few of people in the treadmill and machine section. The free weight section was largely empty, save for a pair of guys taking turns on one of the bench presses.

"What do you think?" asked Jackie.

"It's bigger than I thought," Billy commented.

"I told you! It's a shame only employees get to use it. The hospital could probably make a lot of money if they opened it up to the public." Jackie chuckled. "But I kinda like it the way it is. Not too crowded and you can get your sets in without having to wait."

"So am I not allowed down here since this gym is only for employees?"

"Well, technically." Jackie crossed her arms nonchalantly. The action caused her meaty arms to bunch up with muscle. Billy did his best to prevent his ogling from being too blatant. "But, you're with me and the hospital doesn't really mind as long as no trouble is being caused. Plus, this is part of your physical therapy!" Jackie winked. "So, what do you want to start with?"

"I get to choose?" Billy asked.

"Yep! Whatever you're comfortable starting out with. I do have an agenda of things to hit, but as long as we do those I'm all game for whatever you want to do!" Jackie shined a toothy smile.

The nurse's burgeoning excitement was all too palpable. This is probably how she got her body, Billy thought. Jackie sure loved to work out.

"Alright, umm... How about ab machines?" Billy gestured toward the a set of seated ab workouts nearby. Seemed like a good place to start. It was also an incentive given how Jackie's midriff was on display, a sight Billy hadn't really gotten to admire.

"Sure thing!" Jackie exclaimed. She bounced over to one of the machines, sat down, and began to crank out reps on the highest weight setting. Billy stared at Jackie, dumbfounded. This exercise was hardly a challenge for her. Her eight pack abdominals were working effortlessly as they contracted. Each block must be at least a few inches deep, Billy guessed. This nurse was so ripped. "Well don't just stand there! Hop on the other and get going!" Jackie encouraged. Billy, snapping himself out of his female muscle mesmerization, sat himself into the machine next to Jackie and began.

After four sets (for Billy that is; Jackie had never stopped), they moved on to an oblique machine. Jackie demonstrated how to work it, kneeling on the pads and twisting her body against the resistance. "Do that a few times and then switch sides so you can hit both," Jackie instructed as she tapped both of her sides. Billy nodded. Her core was well past washboard status. It legitimately looked like you could swing a bat against Jackie's stomach and she wouldn't feel it.

Once Billy and Jackie had finished the oblique workout, the awestruck teen couldn't keep silent anymore.

"Nurse Jackie, how strong are your abs?" he asked with perhaps a bit more force than intended. Jackie blinked. "What do you mean by that, Billy? I don't often use the ab machines, if that's what you mean."

"Well, it's just that you've maxed them out. I'm surprised you don't use them."

Jackie chuckled. "There are plenty of ways to get abs, Billy boy. Mainly it begins in the kitchen." She smacked her stomach. The sound of hand on girl meat made Billy's cock jump. "But yeah, I usually stick to weighted hanging crunches with some leg raises sprinkled in. Oh, and planks. I always go to failure, so it can take a while. Definitely worth it, though!" The jacked nurse put her hands behind her head and crunched down, looking at her stomach proudly. Her abs became an earthquake of muscle. Each individual tectonic plate of meat hardened and popped out of Jackie's belly like someone was inflating them with air. Except it was all girl muscle meat. Although each block swelled, Jackie's tummy somehow got even tighter. This did wonders for her hip to thigh ratio. If Billy weren't witnessing this in the flesh, he would have definitely suspected Jackie's physique was morphed.

Jackie giggled at Billy's dumbfounded expression. "Sorry, I get carried away sometimes. Let's get back on track! What's next?" The toothy, radiant smile atop Jackie's tight, muscular body made Billy's heart flutter.

"Uhh, I guess we can do arms now," Billy replied tentatively.

"Sure thing, Billy boy! My favorite! Lead the way!" Jackie extended a veiny, bulging arm, gesturing for Billy to take his pick at the next exercise.

Billy slowly walked toward the free weights. His growing erection was becoming increasingly difficult to deal with. He gingerly half-waddled over toward a set of dumbbells and picked them up. Jackie followed suit, making her way toward the end of the row of dumbbells and hefted two of her own off the rack.

Billy gulped. Jackie's arms had received a noticeable pump just from holding the dumbbells in her hands. Her meaty, muscular forearms bulged as they helped to steady the monstrous weights.

"Uhh, I was gonna do curls. Are you sure that's not too much?" Billy asked. What a silly question.

"We'll see." Jackie winked. She began cranking out slow, deliberate alternating curls with perfect form. No swinging of the weights for momentum, no breaks at the top or bottom of the lift. Jackie was the picture of fit. Billy followed suit with his relatively tiny weights, taking care to make sure he wasn't overtaxing his recovering arms. Though Jackie was undoubtedly stronger than him, Billy didn't want to seem like too much of a weakling; he tried to increase the pace of his reps.

"Take it easy there, stud," Jackie laughed. "You may be feeling better, but we don't want you to injure yourself. Slow and steady wins the race." She demonstrated by performing an agonizingly slow curl with the arm closest to Billy. Jackie's arm swelled with nurse meat as she began to bring the weight up. Her bicep popped with a peak that wouldn't have looked out of place on a Mr. Olympia. Geez, it was probably even bigger than that, Billy guessed. Like a true professional, the muscular nurse Jackie kept her gaze fixed on her arm, wanting to activate it as much as possible. Veins caked the head of Jackie's bicep as she strained to keep her arm steady. Her forearm protruded almost obscenely as she flexed it. Billy's dick lurched yet again as he watched Jackie's lightly haired arm finally complete its movement after a few seconds. Jackie looked back up at Billy and smiled. "See?" Billy nodded and continued his set.

Jackie soon began to grunt as Billy had started his third and final set. The jacked nurse hadn't stopped to rest yet. She was a machine. Billy looked over to see Jackie with a sheen of sweat on her face as she struggled to complete another rep. Her arms must have been on fire, but that didn't stop her.

"More..." Billy thought he heard Jackie whisper. She completed another pair of reps, arms shaking ever so slightly now. "M-more..." Again he heard it. Jackie's arms swelled further as she cranked out another rep on each, still not dropping the weights. Billy quickly looked around the gym. No one was in the free weight section anymore, and everyone else seemed occupied with their own workouts to pay attention to the monstrous display of muscle and strength that was occurring. Jackie grunted. Another pair of reps down. Billy's dick was as hard as ever. There was no point in pretending to conceal it anymore. He began softly rubbing himself through his gym shorts.

"C'mon... more..." Jackie repeated. "More... more..." her whispers were getting louder as they were mixed in with her grunts. This woman was a machine. A muscle machine. Would she ever stop? Billy's breathing became heavy like Jackie's, albeit for a different reason. His rubbing quickened. The teen cared little about if he got caught at this point. He had a muscle goddess right in front of him pumping up and sweating and grunting. He had to pay tribute.

Jackie's face was flush, her beautiful, plump lips parted as she grunted with an increased urgency. "Two... more..." Jackie grunted. She craned her head to the ceiling, eyes shut tight. "Raa!" Her left arm slowly fought against the weight it held, quivering every step of the way. Still somehow keeping near perfect form, it completed the curl. She kept the weight held at the zenith of the curl and began lifting the weight in her right arm. "Raah!" Jackie's whole body was convulsing with strain now. Her right arm had reached the top of the curl. "Now for the finisher," Jackie breathed. She slowly brought both arms down to her side, weights in hand. The jacked nurse couldn't help but cry out softly as she kept the weights steady on the way down. Her muscles must have been in agony from the hellish tearing she was forcing them to undergo. Without dropping her giant dumbbells, Jackie lumbered back over to the racks and hefted the weights onto them.

"Phew!" said Jackie cheerily. "Nothing like a good arm pump!" She smiled at the mirror in front of her and went into a double biceps flex. Her arms were still quivering from the monumental strain they had just been placed under, but they were beyond pumped. Billy eyed his nurse's muscular arms hungrily, continuing to stealthily rub himself as he watched Jackie hold her flex. Each bicep had to have been the size of a bowling ball now. They were the most massive muscles Billy had ever seen.

Jackie held the flex a little longer, trying her best to fatigue the muscles for maximum tear. Her cute face scrunched up as she let out a soft grunt before lowering her arms. She shook them at her sides and wiped her brow.

"Feeling the burn, Billy?" Jackie asked. "Oh dear..." Having finally turned her gaze to Billy, Jackie immediately noticed the boy's raging erection.

"Was it my muscles again? I'm so sorry, Billy. I keep forgetting how much you enjoy them! More than I do, huh?" Jackie quickly surveyed the gym. Some of the gym-goers had left. Only a handful of people were on the treadmills and one in the machine weight section. "I have an idea." Jackie's eyes lit up. "Sit on this bench right here." She patted one of the flat padded benches next to her. Billy lumbered over and straddled it, facing the mirror. His cock was furiously pressing up against his gym shorts. He bit his lip.

Jackie picked up one of the weights that Billy had been using. "Here. Hold this like you're doing a seated curl." Billy did as he was told, unsure of where this was going. "Now scootch up to the edge of the bench." Billy moved forward. "And I'll just be riiight behind you..."

Jackie straddled the bench like Billy had and got as close to the teen as possible. Billy's breath caught in his throat. He could smell the nurse's scent. It was a mix of sweat and light deodorant. For Billy, this was the perfect aphrodisiac. He could even feel the heat of Jackie's body, pumped from the intense workout she had just undergone.

"I'm gonna slip my arm by just like this..." Jackie moved her right arm around Billy and positioned it under the weight he was holding. Now Billy understood. She was trying to make it seem like she was helping him with his workout. Given how wide Jackie's body was, it completely obscured Billy from the view of anyone directly behind them. Well, at least the view of his throbbing manhood.

"Go ahead. Don't be shy. Rub," Jackie instructed. "I'll support the weight. You just relax."

Using his free hand, Billy began rubbing his crotch through his shorts eagerly. The feeling of Jackie's muscular body pressing up against him from behind fueled the lucky boy's fire. He looked down at the weight that he was holding. Well, really the weight that Jackie was holding, for he was barely providing any resistance to it now. Billy had an up-close view of the most jacked arm he had ever seen. His rubbing quickened.

"Mmm, my little patient is quite eager today. I wonder why?" Jackie mused. "Is it because of... this?"

The musclebound nurse tensed her arm. Her meat stuffed, blocky forearm pumped with size as mighty veins jumped into prominence. Jackie continued to tease Billy by releasing and flexing over and over as he stroked himself through his shorts.

"I bet you've never been this close to a bodybuilder's muscles before. Let alone a girl's!" Jackie giggled softly. She tensed her chest muscles, which were pressing heavily against Billy's back. Billy felt the nurse's meaty pecs bounce and squeeze. His breathing became deep and urgent. How he had even lasted this long was a miracle to him. He would have normally nutted a long time ago, but he wanted to soak it all in. To experience as much of this muscle monstrosity as possible.

"Look at my legs compared to yours, Billy. Hehe."

Billy looked down. Jackie's legs were straddling his, so he did indeed have a direct comparison. Even though Jackie had on yoga pants, he could still see the definition and size her legs packed. They could crush him right here and now if Jackie willed them to. Knowing this full well, Jackie teased Billy by flexing her legs around him.

The sensation of being encased by the jacked, bulging muscle nurse was the tipping point for Billy. Everything around him was muscle. Raw muscle-packed meaty girl beef.

"I can't take it," Billy whispered. "Your muscles... They're so... Ugh. I'm gonna cum."

Jackie laughed quietly. "Yesss, Billy boy. Show nurse Jackie how much you appreciate her." She doubled down on her flexing. Forearm twitching, pecs rumbling, legs shaking. Jackie gave it her all for Billy.

Not wanting to ruin his gym shorts, and perhaps more importantly to demonstrate just how much he appreciated his buff caretaker, Billy whipped his cock out of his shorts and promptly blew his load with a stifled grunt.

Jackie stared in both disbelief and arousal as her patient unloaded. The first shot flew out like it was fired from a cannon. It managed hit the weight rack some feet away. Then another shot. And another. It was Jackie's turn to be impressed. She knew that Billy could really blow his load, but this had to be the most massive one to date.

"Oh my-... Billy!" Jackie quietly exclaimed.

And he just kept cumming. Wanting to help her favorite patient get the most of out his orgasm, Jackie flexed her forearms in front of the teen face.

"Look at 'em, Billy. Nice and muscular. Ooh, yes! Keep going! Nurse Jackie looooves pumping up juuuust for you." Jackie's words were sultry and breathy. They dripped out of her full, juicy lips like a leaking faucet. Billy grunted a bit louder as his scrotum contracted tighter. His next few shots spurted out with increased force and size. Having Jackie's ripped, vascular, muscle-stuffed arms right in front of him as he came was the hottest thing he had ever experienced.

Jackie wasn't even sure how long it had gone on for before it stopped, but the weight rack in front of them was covered in Billy's tribute to her. Billy hadn't cared that they were in public or if anyone had noticed. The only thing that was on his mind was muscle. And he certainly had his fill of it.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2019, 09:01:23 pm »
Another incredibly hot, well written chapter, great description of her abs, that was especially arousing to read. I hope you keep up the great work! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2019, 11:06:42 pm »
Then she can sit on my face

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscle Nurse

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View