Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578393 Posts in 73619 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 09:17:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 151312 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #375 on: July 09, 2019, 10:01:53 am »
ElRoy is an awesome story teller just wait it out. It'll be worth it.

Also, thank you very much!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #376 on: July 10, 2019, 08:04:26 am »
Next to her, Marla was looking quite similar to before, but the fat in her thighs had been replaced by muscle. Not completely, but quite a bit. Also, her muscles had grown all over. She was definitely the fittest of the three.
Tara’s change was the most impressive. She had gone from cylindrical to ripped. Her muscles were still quite tiny, but she had lost a lot of bodyfat, which made them stand out. Next to the others, her conditioning was the closest to contest-ready, but muscle-wise, she was the weakest.
Still, they were beaming.
This was their kind of achievement! They did it.
Marla said:
“After this, my husband left me. We weren’t seeing each other much anyway anymore. I mean, it was okay. We broke up on good terms.”
Pauline cut in:
“The thing was, he kinda hoped that we would stop after the competition, but that was the thing that really pushed us. Seeing the others … We just had to amp up our game!”
Tara took the phone again and showed a third picture:
“This is us after our first win. Actually, I managed to place, but it was a win for all of us. I still think it was the conditioning. The muscles were quite shitty back then.”
The picture showed the women’s transformation quite clearly: Somewhere along the way, Pauline had her tits done and the extra skin removed. She was now looking her normal Amazonian self. Marla was ripped and tough now, her legs shredded to bits. Tara was quite thick now, but the best part was her vascularity. She was defined and looked like championship material.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #377 on: July 10, 2019, 08:05:55 am »
So New Life has reached 300 parts. I hope you still enjoy it and I want to thank all those that keep on supporting my work.

You're amazing!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #378 on: July 11, 2019, 09:06:16 am »
Ava was smiling now. Those women were incredible. This could actually work, even though it was already quite late. Tara asked:
“So, about your mom … What kind of competition are we looking at now?”
Ava did her best to keep her smile intact. She took out her phone and showed them the last few pictures. The women stared at the screen. Pauline managed to say:
“Okay … That’s … That’s impressive. Fucking hell.”
Marla nodded slowly:
“Damn. I wish I had a body like that. Just what kind of stuff is she on? I want some of that.”
Tara was a little shocked and eventually said:
“Ava … Don’t get me wrong. We’re all super glad to have you with us and we’re pretty sure we’ll be able to train you and get you bigger, but seriously … This woman … She’s out of our league. I mean … Damn.”
There was a moment of silence, eventually Marla suggested:
“We could get you to catch up for a bit, maybe make sure your conditioning beats hers. With the right make-up and a bit of pandering to the judges, there could be a chance … But you’ll have to use every kind of supplement we got. And a lot of it.”
For Ava, this was far from unexpected. She had known that the subject would come up but had wanted to avoid it as long as possible. She had to take her pick: Go all in and maybe win, or stay away from the drugs and certainly lose …

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #379 on: July 12, 2019, 04:54:26 am »
In the end, she said:
“Okay. Let’s just say I’ll cross that bridge when I reach it. Is that alright?”
Marla shrugged:
“Whatever you want. But there’s really no problem to it. Everybody is doing it. Also, your mom must be on the craziest drugs ever. This is not normal. If you do find out what she is using, I want it too. And a lot of it.”
The others nodded in agreement. Ava wasn’t one hundred percent sure whether all those people who came into contact with bodybuilding weren’t crazy …
“I’ll just do what I can and see what works.”
“Again, no problem. But we did agree on you being on kitchen duty, didn’t we?”
Ava nodded. This she could do. No problem. Pauline smiled:
“Awesome! Then let’s get to work! There’s a lot of cooking and cleaning to do!”
To Ava’s lack of surprise, it turned out that her new training partners had not exactly been willing to do their dishes. There was so much crap to clean! She groaned, but swallowed her pride and went to work.
After a moment, she started to enjoy this. It was just a no-brainer routine job, but she focused on it, making sure that everything sparkled. Once the dishes were done, she went to work on the food. The three musclewomen watched her for a moment, then disappeared to train. Only when everything was ready did she join them. Ava was surprised. The women did mostly high intensity stuff, blasting their muscles at full power and then getting them massaged until they felt numb and broken. When they were done with her, Ava was shocked by the pure, unadulterated will to grow.
She was now quite sure she made the right decision.

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #380 on: July 13, 2019, 09:08:41 am »
"One of us! One of us!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #381 on: July 13, 2019, 08:21:44 pm »
Exactly.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #382 on: July 13, 2019, 09:05:35 pm »
A few nights after, Jaden was quivering with anticipation. It was time for their first patrol. Milla was skeptical. She would have preferred to watch TV and fuck, but since he insisted on it, she decided to let him have fun. He handed her one of the outfits he had designed and said:
“Put it on. I want to see you in it!”
“God, Jaden, you can be such a pervert.”
“It’s not that kinky. Basically, it’s just your initial design, but amped to eleven.”
“No kink whatsoever, huh? Well, since I planned on fucking you anyway tonight, why not do it in style …”
She unfolded the suit and touched the material.
“Okay … What is this made of?”
Jaden’s sheepish grin made her frown:
“Jaden, what is this?”
He blushed, or at least he would have if his now completely white skin had allowed him to.
“I made it from my own fibers.”
That was unexpectedly gross, even for mushroom people levels:
“You what?”
“You see, I found out that my body now produces these weird strings of I don’t know what. They’re really stretchy and resilient, a bit like silk. You can probably make the too.”
“Okay …”
“And I started spinning them into a thread, and then, I turned them into a fabric. The orange color is from my own blobs.”
“This is a little gross. Just a little bit, you know?”
He shrugged and did his best to look awkward. Then he said:
“I asked someone on the net to make me the outfits. I got them back today. So this is our matching outfits premiere.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #383 on: July 14, 2019, 09:16:56 am »
“That makes it even weirder, Jaden. Seriously? You had those sewed by someone else?”
“If you didn’t want them to tear up immediately, better ask the professionals, don’t you think?”
“Whatever.”
She gave the outfit a stretch. It was very orange and white and it seemed to be able to accommodate her body even at its hugest size. This might work. There were even openings for the tentacles. The only thing that was missing was a zipper.
“Okay. So far so good, but how do I get in?”
Jaden grinned and grabbed the suit’s neck hole. It had a kind of hood attached, but he just stretched it out and reached inside to the legs. Then he stepped in through the hole and smoothed it over his white skin.
“God, Jaden, you’re such a pervert.”
“Hey, it’s not my fault all those superhero suits were invented by fetishists!”
“I wonder who I’m supposed to be then … Fungowoman? Lady Mushroom? Toadstool Girl?”
Jaden chuckled:
“Toadette.”
“Who?”
He slipped the fabric over his chest, then pulled it over his arms.
“Forget it. I haven’t figured it out yet. Just put the suit on already.”
He pulled the hood over his head, zipping it a little here and there until he got it in the right position. Then he did the same with the tentacle openings. She laughed:
“You look like one of those gimp guys from the internet.”
“Just wait for my muscles! Superman, here I come!”
Rolling her eyes, she started putting on her suit.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #384 on: July 15, 2019, 07:02:46 am »
Milla twirled in front of the mirror.
“Okay, I can see the appeal now.”
She did look cool, she had to admit. The orange and white suit clung to her curves, the pattern further emphasizing her small waist and her long legs. The face mask covered her forehead, her cheeks and her nose while hiding her eyes behind some sheer fabric. It took her a moment to get used to it, but once she did, it felt completely natural. The thing basically just left her mouth and her chin visible. An orange stripe went down the front, repeating the suit’s theme.
“I think I should try some black lipstick with that thing.”
She quickly dashed to her room and returned, applying it with gusto. She smacked her lips.
“Nice, huh?”
Jaden nodded. Was she getting into this? They had to get going now if he didn’t want to end up fucking her right away.
“You’re perfect. So, let’s get to it!”
They stepped outside and looked at each other. It felt strange to stand around in public, dressed like freaks. Not that there was anybody around, but still …
“Okay, let’s move!”
Jaden let his muscles swell, the suit stretching as he turned into a literal superhero. He loved this. When he looked at Milla, she nodded and grinned:
“Is that all you got?”
She licked her lips and started her own transformation. Jaden knew she still had a kind of advance on him and as he watched her body coat itself with gigantic, heavy muscles he realized that there was still a way to go.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #385 on: July 16, 2019, 08:35:43 am »
Milla felt her body expand. It was amazing. She grew taller and heavier, her chest spreading. She could watch her gigantic pectorals grow, stretching the suit until its fabric clung in the striations of her muscles. She marveled at her neck’s growing circumference, her tightening abs, her hardening glutes … She loved every single moment of it. In no time, she had gone from slim and alternative to huge and monstrous. To her relief, Jaden had planned for a hole in the back of her mask so she could lead her dreadlock-tentacles through it.
Once she stood there, some eight feet tall, shoulders the size of beach balls and thighs bigger than watermelons, she flexed, hitting a crab pose that would have detonated any other outfit.
“Okay. This is amazing! You’ve got to show me how to make those fibers when we’re back. But first, let’s beat somebody up!”
Jaden shot her a surprised look, then said:
“I heard that there’s a bunch of guys unloading some drugs down by the river. We could take a look.”
“Let’s go! I need to feel this!”
He nodded to himself, then ran up to a building in big bounds, jumped up, his powerful legs propelling him upwards. Next to him, Milla passed him. Even in the air, her tentacles shot out, she grabbed a few ledges with them and propelled herself further up. Jaden abandoned his initial grab-and-climb plan and instead also tried the tentacle thing.
As he soared along the side of the building, a huge grin spread over his face. Damn! This was amazing!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #386 on: July 17, 2019, 07:14:29 am »
They reached the top of the apartment house and took a quick breath. Actually, neither of them was exhausted in any way, but they just had to stop, kiss and enjoy the view. They had just raced up maybe five stories like it was nothing! Milla grinned:
“Fuck! That was amazing! I can’t believe how good that went!”
Jaden was all excited:
“Let’s go! I need to have this again!”
He jumped off the roof, shooting his tentacles out and grabbing hold of the next building, pulling himself back up and landing on the other side. She heard him laugh, then joined right after him. They were now racing across the city, bounding in big leaps, swinging over streets and rushing towards their goal.
It was elating. As they approached the river port, their laughter and their whoops echoed over the city.
As they landed on the roof of one of the big warehouses, Jaden sighed:
“Wow. We gotta do this again afterwards. This was the absolute best!”
She nodded enthusiastically and embraced his gigantic shoulders.
“What do you say, do we shirk on our civic duty for a moment and …”
She reached down to his crotch and gave his cock a rub. He frowned, though not very convincingly.
“Be careful. I don’t think this suit is going to look very heroical if I got my cock tenting it.”
Her masked face still managed to convey the feeling of her next words:
“That would be terrible.”
She grinned widely and rubbed harder.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #387 on: July 18, 2019, 08:18:42 am »
Just as he was going to fall for it and just fuck with her, something happened below. A couple of trucks arrived and some guys got out, checking the area carefully. Jaden stopped, pushing her hand away gently:
“Okay, this is it, I think.”
Milla wouldn’t give up yet.
“What makes you so sure?”
“Just the general look of it. Also, the trucks’ markings don’t fit any local company and … it’s the middle of the night. Also, they look nervous, don’t you think?”
She nodded vaguely, a little disappointed.
“So, what now?”
“We hit them.”
“Seriously?”
Instead of an answer, Jaden jumped down, landing in the middle of the men in a perfect superhero three point pose. Milla shrugged and followed his lead.
The men turned around and stared at them. It took them a moment to even try to understand what was going on, then one of them, probably the boss, asked:
“What the fuck are you guys?”
Then came an awkward pause. Jaden looked at Milla. She looked back. They probably should have come up with names first. Now they were stuck. Jaden also realized just how crazy they must be looking in the eyes of their targets. They were huge bodybuilders now, dressed in carnival outfits. No wonder the men were trying to figure out what they were about.
Milla stopped caring immediately and just attacked. As soon as fists started flying, Jaden joined in.
Actually, targets was probably the wrong term. Victims was more accurate. The men tried to mount something of an attack immediately, but their fists were for nothing. Milla just grabbed the first one with one hand and tossed him in the river, the second one who tried to strike at her found his fist caught in her huge hand and subsequently forced to the ground, and the third one had his feet pulled out under him by her tentacles.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #388 on: July 19, 2019, 10:24:34 am »
Meanwhile, Jaden charged the boss, hitting him square in the front and throwing him some twenty yards down the road. The man screamed and crashed on the tarmac, clutching his chest and trying to stay conscious. One of the guys pulled out a gun and opened fire. Jaden just moved out of the way with a jump that took him to one of the warehouses, then shot out his tentacles and wrestled the weapon from the man’s hands.
Now the men were panicking. Most of them ran, the others tried to hide. Only one of them seemed to go crazy, grabbed a metal bar and charged at Milla. She caught his blow with her hand and twisted the bar. Her huge muscles appeared to swell even more and to the man’s complete terror, she bent it into knot.
When the shriek of the metal subsided, the man just collapsed.
Milla rolled him on his side with a push of her foot, then looked at Jaden.
“Wow. That was quick.”
The young man, still in his huge muscular shape, was breathing heavily. This was amazing.
“Yeah. Fuck. We beat them up in no time. Damn! We’re fucking superheroes now!”
Milla grinned, walked over to him, her enormous upper body swinging, and said:
“You’ll have to get those suits fitted with a fly of some sort. After that, I really need to fuck!”
Jaden nodded eagerly and replied:
“I just need to call the cops and we can be on our way.”
Milla’s hand went to her crotch.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #389 on: July 20, 2019, 10:18:33 am »
As the squad cars approached, lights flashing, the two gigantic musclepeople disappeared, using their tentacles to swing from building to building in mighty bounds. This was the absolute best. They whooped and shouted in triumph.
At last, they couldn’t stop themselves anymore and crashed into a plot of wasteland which was now overgrown with trees and shrubs. It might have been a building project once, but now, it was abandoned. Milla was doing her best to stop herself from cumming and tried to get out of her suit. When that didn’t work out, she said:
“Fuck, Jaden … I need to get out of this!”
He was struggling himself, but then, he just pulled and fumbled with it and managed to get his cock out of one of the holes for the tentacles. It was a bit awkward and he was pretty sure this wouldn’t be much fun, but her needed this now!
Milla laid down on her massive back, resting her head on a broken tree trunk and did her best to get one of the holes aligned to her cunt. She grumbled:
“Seriously … This is a bug, not a feature!”
He climbed on top of her and slowly directed his cock inside of her. After a few thrusts, he stopped.
“Shit. This is … I don’t know. It just doesn’t work.”
She rolled her eyes:
“But you can’t just not …”
“Let me think …”
“Maybe we could just get out of the suits? I mean, I can deflate the muscles and …”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View