Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575383 Posts in 73150 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:25:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 150875 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #345 on: June 18, 2019, 08:55:44 pm »
“Yeah. After my dad died, I decided to change my life. Really. It was bad.”
Instantly, she cursed herself for starting the conversation with this. Maddie was shocked:
“He died? Oh God. You poor girl!”
She embraced her. The situation was getting more awkward by the minute. Why did such things have to happen to her? Maddie released her and added:
“This may come across as weird, but wow. You’re hard as nails.”
Ava swallowed a “then you should see my mom!” and said:
“Thank you, I guess. Anyway.” She just wanted to get out of this lane of the conversation. “Let’s … What about you?”
“Oh, nothing much, really. I work as a shop assistant and I sell beauty products. It’s not much, but Thomas is earning good money, so maybe we’re going to have a baby soon. Right now, though, he’s on the road, and I decided to take the evening off. Want to meet the other girls?”
Ava nodded. That was a great idea. She would leave Milla and Jaden to have fun and enjoy her time with these people. Maddie took her by the hand and led her to a low hill by the warehouse. People were sitting around in the trampled grass, smoking. As they walked, Maddie commented:
“Also, this is a really cute dress! I don’t know, Ava, but I never expected you to turn into a fitness beauty queen just like that. I mean, it’s great, but kinda unexpected, don’t you think?”
“It grew on me, I guess. But you look awesome too.”
“I was always awesome!”
They laughed.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #346 on: June 19, 2019, 03:09:47 pm »
Maddie presented her to the other people there. They waved hello, greeted her and generally seemed quite friendly. Ava knew a few of them from seeing them around school, but even though they were outside, it was still so loud that she found it hard to focus and remember their names. They did admire her look though and made comments as to none of them having the guts to stick to their training and their diets.
In an unexpected way, this made Ava quite proud. Getting admired by people was great. It should happen way more often!
The longer they were talking, the better she felt. They even thought that her studying to be a vet was amazing! Ava had to calm herself a little to not to start bragging, although it did itch her to. After all, she had also made an amazing discovery and …
Her train of thought was abruptly derailed by someone suggesting getting back in. There would be a light show and a performance or whatever, anyway, this was a thing no one wanted to miss and they should get in earlier to avoid the rush.
The girls got up, some of them preferring to stay outside, explaining that they had seen that before, but Ava wanted to stay with the people that admired her and went back in with them.
Once inside, she got herself another drink and hung around in the back with Maddie and her entourage. Any conversation was getting more difficult now, so she looked for Milla and Jaden. However, she couldn’t see either.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #347 on: June 20, 2019, 12:38:28 pm »
After a moment, the show started. The music got even louder and more intense and the lights flashed all over the place. People put their hands in the air, screamed and shouted. The place was going crazy and Ava was swept along immediately, the sweaty, happy people pushing against her. It was all incredibly intense and the young woman was definitely losing herself in this amazing atmosphere.
The bass thundered and she danced, shaking her hips, her head, her everything. It was the best!
The lights shone all over the crowd, there was more flashing, like lightning strikes, people dancing all around her, plastic cups full of beer getting thrown through the air, people just letting everything go.
Ava was carried along, other people running into her, shoving her, but she was strong and tough enough to stay on top. She just enjoyed this now. It was great. She looked around, the lights cutting her vision off again and again.
She found herself getting closer and closer to the epicenter of the whole event. People were going crazy here, completely lost in the music that drowned out every last thought.
And in the middle of it all, she found Jaden and Milla.
Only, something was changing. Something about Jaden. He was growing. He was getting huge, and big and heavy and he was incredibly happy about it, despite his clothes ripping and his shoes breaking. He was so close to Milla, who also started changing now. Ava stopped dancing and just stared.

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #348 on: June 21, 2019, 01:48:16 am »
Here I thought Jaden wouldn't change at all, but Ava would become a mushroom instead . . .

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #349 on: June 21, 2019, 08:43:58 am »
The mushroom is love, the mushroom is life!

Right in front of her, Jaden was turning huge and pale and monstrous, hulking out like a cartoon character. His clothes detonated from his body, shredded by his gargantuan muscles. His muscles were swelling to absurd levels, his face was getting distorted into a bizarre rictus and he was getting ridiculously big. The young man, her childhood crush, someone she had always liked and even loved a little, was turning into a mushroom monster just like her roommate. And he was enjoying every single moment. The transforming young man was lifting his ever more massive arms and howled in triumph, even managing to be heard over the music.
Next to him, Milla’s clothes were giving up too as her muscles overwhelmed the fabric, blasting apart the seams and exposing her brutal, defined muscles.
People around him stared. They couldn’t believe their eyes. Milla, on the other hand, was looking at him with an expression of absolute delight. Right next to him, she was growing as well, quickly turning into an equally enormous hulking monster herself. If she had looked human or at least humanoid before, her gigantic shape was now way beyond that. Her muscles were unlike any known anatomy, just growing bigger and bigger.
To Ava, they both looked as if they were able to rip apart a house or throw a car. Also, they were very obviously horny. Now that their clothes were exploding off their bodies and they were turning into bigger and bigger monstrosities, the crowd started to retreat. People started screaming. There was some pushing, some shoving …
Happily, the DJ and the people on stage realized that something was wrong soon enough. Still, panic was spreading. The howls and shrieks got louder and louder.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #350 on: June 22, 2019, 08:52:46 am »
Ava was getting carried along by the tide now, but she pushed against it, swimming through the masses. She had to see this. Ava knew this was insanity, but the monstrosities that her friends had turned into were too crazy to ignore. People bumped into her, but she managed to stay upright, forcing her way back. She could see the two creatures above the crowd, each one easily eight feet tall and packed with muscles. Their white skins glinted in the bursts of light and they smashed into each other, their heavy bodies colliding like unstoppable forces.
They kissed. They embraced, their heavy arms circling their gigantic bodies.
Suddenly, Ava stood in the open, the masses trickling away behind her. She stood in front of these mutants, the lights went on now, the music stopped and the pair was lost among itself.
She watched them kiss, caress each other, lick their muscles. Jaden, was still exploring his own body, but he also couldn’t keep his hands off Milla. Their muscles just seemed to turn heavier and heavier, generating absurd mass out of nowhere.
It was mindboggling to see them grow ever more massive and massive. Soon, they were getting so huge that they could do little more than just touch each other, to crane their heads to get close. The strange hexagonal prisms expanded from their shoulders, the belly tentacles erupted from their skins and they locked into a kind of sickening passion.
Ava couldn’t stop looking at this. Although it was obviously insane, it turned her on. She tried to fight down the urge to masturbate, but all this mass …

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #351 on: June 23, 2019, 11:13:19 am »
Suddenly, the two mutated musclepeople looked at her. Their faces looked familiar, but the transformation had distorted them in a way. They looked down on Ava. Jaden sighed:
“This is incredible. This is what I wanted. And I got it. Thank you.”
His voice boomed loudly despite his best efforts.
Milla grinned, sinking her hand between Jaden’s monstrously muscular legs. She extracted a massive, white cock that only got longer and thicker with every moment. Ava stared at it, then at the two huge, bulging creatures in front of her.
“You’re not going to do it right here, are you?”
The female monstrosity just pulled her mate closer, drawing him down on her. She was more experienced with this body, and she took the lead. Ava started retreating, but didn’t stop looking. She heard Milla whisper:
“Come closer. I need you on me. I’ve been waiting so long …”
Jaden took hold of his very big, very erect cock and bit his lips. He gave it a stroke and made it even harder.
“Fuck … This is awesome …”
With a grin, he got on top of Milla. She pushed up her crotch, her giant muscles swelling. Ava didn’t know what to do now. The tentacles on Milla’s stomach went for Jaden’s cock, dancing over it and making it harder. They directed him inside her, luring him, caressing him.
Their huge bodies collided. It was incredible. Ava couldn’t believe her eyes. She had seen them fuck before, but this …

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #352 on: June 24, 2019, 06:56:38 pm »
The two monstrous young people seemed to devour each other, their muscles getting bigger and bigger as they got turned on more and more. They were gasping for air, grunting, shaking … There was something building up inside of them. Their pale muscles were now throbbing, thick veins snaking over them while the striations of their fibers appeared to explode through their skins.
Then Milla’s breathing quickened. She was about to cum, that was clear. Her eyes rolled back and she groaned lustfully as Jaden continued hammering at her, his enormous cock denting her abs from the inside. It was like a cartoon fantasy come to life.
She howled as he started pumping his load into her, pulling him closer and closer. Their heavy bodies seemed to meld into one.
Milla wrapped her tentacles around Jaden’s enormous, ultra-hard butt and tried to push him into her even deeper. She cried for more, and he obliged.
Meanwhile, Ava’s hand had reached her crotch and she started rubbing her clit. The whole display was so mesmerizingly absurd that she could no longer stop herself. The two hulks didn’t pay any attention to her, fucking relentlessly on the concrete, the vague light of the venue still illuminating every bit of their massive bodies.
Inside Ava’s mind, something clicked. At last, she understood. Power turned her on. Maybe it was the same for everybody. Who knew? Who cared? But the praise she had received today, the brutal strength in front of her, hell, her mother’s absurd craving for muscle …
She needed that. Not for any contest, just for herself.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #353 on: June 25, 2019, 09:39:56 am »
The drive home was surprisingly awkward. The two naked crazies on the backseat had changed back to their normal forms and were enthusiastically chatting about their feelings. They had covered up with the emergency blanket from the trunk, but that was about it. Ava listened to them, but she didn’t dare say a word. She had to drive them since neither of them trusted themselves to stay in control. Also, the idea of running into a police checkpoint like that didn’t exactly scare them, but no one wanted any unnecessary attention.
Jaden was all ecstatic about his newly acquired power and just longed to test it out.
“And when we get home, I’m going to load up all the plates and give them a pump. What do you think?”
“Sure. I’ll spot for you, not that you fuck this up, big boy! Don’t want you to hurt yourself just when this is starting to get nice …”
“Cool. Cool. Fuck. I still can’t believe it! I’m a fucking muscle monster now. And nobody will know … I mean, yeah, obviously, people might be wondering what happened at that party, but fuck them!”
“Also, fucking. This is amazing. It feels so much better than normal people!”
“Yeah! Fuck normal people. This is so cool. I wonder what else there is … Those tentacles are nice, but I’m sure there’s more to it!”
Milla grinned:
“I sure hope it. Also, I want to try that big fungus mega dick of yours when I’m still … normal.”
“Fuck. That’s dangerous.”
“I like dangerous.”
Ava groaned.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #354 on: June 26, 2019, 01:10:04 pm »
Once they were home, Jaden and Milla quickly disappeared into their little home gym and left Ava to her own devices. Soon enough, she heard loud grunts from the place, eventually supplemented by shouts and a constant slapping sound.
Ava decided to go to bed.
After a quick shower to get the party funk out of her hair and skin, she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She could see it a little. No wonder the other girls had been impressed. The problem was easy to explain: Since she hung out with literal muscle monsters and her mom who was on her way to be a championship bodybuilder, her standards had shifted.
But to a normal person, one not completely immersed in muscle craziness, she was quite buff. She just wasn’t a ripped bodybuilder, but more someone who looked as if she could take care of herself in most situations. She was fit.
She just needed to see it and stop accepting those completely insane levels around her.
Still, if she wanted to beat her mom, she had a long way to go.
Those two, whose fucking was shaking the walls, they wouldn’t be much help. Sure, she could probably just turn herself into a muscle monster by eating some orange baubles, but that wouldn’t win her any competition. Instead, she’d probably end up on a vivisector’s table.
She had to talk to normal people. Normal bodybuilder people, but still.
She grinned. Maybe they would be willing to help.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #355 on: June 27, 2019, 12:19:45 pm »
Angela smiled. She felt incredible. She was walking down the shopping street, her arms loaded with bags. Not that they caused her any trouble. She was tremendously strong and those bags, well, they didn’t contain that much fabric. Not that she was wearing much either. She never would have imagined herself ever dressing this way. Or even looking this way.
She admired herself in a shop window. She was wearing her big sunglasses, her hair dyed a thick glowing chestnut, her face a little gaunt and a little rough, but not in a bad way. That is, for a massive bodybuilder woman. On any other female, this would have been a terrifying look, but on her tight, ripped muscles, it was just perfect. She was wearing a kind of leotard that was pretty much only a collection of cutouts vaguely connected by thin blue strips of fabric, combined with a pair of white hot pants that covered the top of her thick, ultra-cut glutes. A merciless schedule of squats and other lower body exercises had given her butt that extra pop that made people turn around and stare. Also, the three-inch heels gave her that extra boost she needed. It took her a while to learn how to walk in them, but now, she was a vision of swinging hips.
There was the rest of her body too. She had been on those special roids for weeks, no, months now, and she just piled on the mass like a madwoman. The boys tried to stay ahead, but she was coming at them. Soon, she would pass them. They just lacked focus. Weaklings, really.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #356 on: June 28, 2019, 05:36:06 am »
The best part about her, at least in her opinion, was her upper body. She religiously trained it to exhaustion whenever the schedule allowed it, relentlessly brutalizing her muscles. Once they were so painful that she couldn’t move anymore, feeling all destroyed and broken, she would stumble over to the massage and have her two boys wreak further havoc on them. And it paid off handsomely. She was growing like a weed.
Every bit of her torso and her arms was swelling with muscle. She had to admit that this wasn’t perfect for symmetry, but on the other hand, she just loved to feel big. Of course, her legs were still on par, but her focus on her massive chest and her brutal abs was just amazing. Her shoulders had grown too, giving her a broad, v-shaped silhouette. She loved looking at herself, completely embracing her narcissism.
By now, people on the internet were paying her to get bigger. Kemal and Tobie had lined her up for this, publicizing her life and surprisingly earning money from this. This was a good thing, since this lifestyle was horribly expensive. Not that she cared. She wanted to be big, to live like this and to just enjoy the sheer enormity of her body.
To think that she had felt bad about herself once!
If she had known that the key had been to get big and muscular, she’d have done it years ago. She fantasized about the size she could have reached by now. There were guys on the internet that morphed her to absurd levels and she loved every single one of them.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #357 on: June 29, 2019, 09:21:59 am »
People stumbled to get either out of the way or to catch a glimpse. Some did both, trying to hide their looks. She didn’t care. She knew what she was made of and since she was a goddess, she could accept their worship. Somewhere deep inside her, a voice was calling out, warning her of the hubris. She couldn’t care less. The drugs the boys got her made her bigger, stronger, tougher and sexier. What more could she ask for?
“This woman looks odd. Why does she look like this?”
A young mother stumbled to the side, pulling her kid behind her. Angela made a calming gesture, then squatted down next to the little girl. She felt her insanely hard calves press against her hamstrings. The size of her muscles was straining her hot pants.
She looked at the girl and asked:
“She is cute. What’s her name?”
The mother hesitated.
“Er … Emma. Come on, Emma. That’s not very nice to ask questions like that.”
Angela smiled and said:
“Don’t worry. I’m not offended.”
The kid looked at her muscles. The older woman said:
“Hi, Emma. I look like that because I trained a lot. I do it every day. And you can see that it pays off!”
She flexed her biceps. The muscle swelled to huge size. The mother stared at the absurd mass. To Angela’s surprise, Emma didn’t even look at her too much:
“But why do you have the bags on your arms and not on your hands?”
Angela was a bit confused:
“They’re easier to carry that way.”
The girl nodded:
“Okay.”
And walked away, tugging at her mother’s hand.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #358 on: June 30, 2019, 07:10:59 am »
They quickly left, leaving Angela surprised and slightly baffled. The mother mumbled something along the lines of “She keeps asking weird questions, don’t take it personally.”
The musclewoman shrugged, and continued her walk. She wondered what the boys would say. She had all those awesome outfits. The thought of their faces turned her on already. She would meet them at the gym, get shot up, train like crazy, then egg them on to do the same. Then, when she was all pumped up, she would give them a show of her new acquisitions. And when they were turned on, she would fuck them. Now that she was getting massively strong, it was her responsibility to take care of them.
Also, she’d sent some pictures to Ava. She hadn’t heard anything from her lately, but her daughter did look at her messages. She’d have to make sure that those pictures would shock her. Maybe Ava would give up. That wouldn’t be much fun when things came to a head, but it would be funny to see her shocked expression.
Lost in thoughts, she ran into someone. Angela caught herself immediately, but one of her bags spilled out and dropped the ultra tight, lacy lingerie set she had bought on the ground. The guy she had rammed shouted:
“Hey! Watch where you’re …”
As he saw her, his voice got lower. His expression changed. It was clear that he was trying to figure out if he was to be angry or turned on. It was a pretty normal guy, maybe in his mid forties. He looked amazingly boring.

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #359 on: July 01, 2019, 04:25:41 am »
If Emma doesn't look is she a natural? Also where's Liv? Something is telling me she'll be away and come back big.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View