Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575254 Posts in 73123 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 07:35:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years  (Read 91296 times)

Offline nyfiken

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years
« Reply #150 on: June 27, 2019, 07:56:32 pm »
love the updates.
thanks!
k+

Offline FemaleMuscleStories

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2019, 12:05:08 am »
just wanted to bump this, I love this story and been waiting for the next installment.

Offline elmarto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #152 on: September 19, 2019, 09:50:23 am »
Eli! Where are you???? :tongue:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #153 on: October 20, 2019, 04:25:27 am »
Bump

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #154 on: November 02, 2019, 08:14:20 pm »
Hey yall

Sorry I’ve been out of the loop a little bit and not really posting. I’ve had a hectic summer (all good stuff so no worries). I had some DMs saying that this thread was getting bumped so I wanted to check in and thank everyone for the continuing enthusiasm on this story. Its really cool to know that something you work hard on has had resonance with people. Have some good news. I just started a new chapter. Should be out in a few weeks so check back here.

Its probably going to be another kind of flashback story to go into Jinni’s a back story a bit like I did in Chapter 6 Making of A Muscle Mom since that seemed to get such good feedback and explore some earlier sequences in her life. I’m also playing with doing something in line with the upcoming holidays so hopefully that will be fun. Thinking of calling it something like ‘A Mrs. Jones Christmas Special’ like the old shows they used to run and focus what its like  to be a muscle mom as the holidays gear up.  This will also keep me on track to not dawdle and get it out in the next month or so. Again thanks to everyone whose comments and hopefully youll enjoy the new story when it posts!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #155 on: November 05, 2019, 06:44:56 pm »
Great to hear, can't wait to hear from you again!!

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #156 on: November 06, 2019, 08:29:44 am »
This is a great story. Well done.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #157 on: December 09, 2019, 10:21:16 pm »
Tis that time of year again for tinsel, Christmas trees, the same 5 Christmas carols being played over and over and of course outrageously built muscle moms. So this just started off a collection of short vignettes tracking what went into being a bodybuilding mom leading up to the holidays but its grown in scope so I’m going to break it up into pieces and posted it over the next few days leading up to Christmas. I’m super excited to present this to you all and hopefully this works for everyone as narrative and the smaller pieces will mean I can keep working on it as I post it. Maybe four pieces in all so look out for those in the next few days.

Big shot out to our own Taoschild who kept me on track and encouraged me by helping edit the pieces without having him hold me accountable I probably would never have finished it up.

Note on continuity: This tracks a Christmas before the storyline with Lawrence so Jinni is still married to Bill and back in their old hometown. This just gave me a bit more freedom for the storyline and to explore themes and ideas I wanted to address. Hopefully people enjoy it and find it worth the wait.

Comments, insights etc are always welcomes and encouraged…

A VERY MRS. JONES CHRISTMAS PART 1

Twas 3 days until Christmas…

‘How many days?’ the voiced outside the changing stall asked. The voice belonged to Marge Howitzer, a pleasant, perky mom from the nearby suburbs of Hawthorne.

‘Bill comes back on Christmas eve…’ Jinni called back from inside the changing stall which was located in the back area of the Victoria Secret at Hawthornes local mall. The place was reminiscent of the department store in Elf, fully done up in anticipation of the holiday season.

The store buzzed with activity as the last minute shoppers rushed through the store picking up gift items for the people in their life. Husbands shopped for lingerie, which they hoped would look pleasing on their wives, but wouldn’t start any fights. Moms looked for PJs for their daughters and a small traipsing of other customers shopped for odds and ends.

Jinni and Marge had come to the mall to buy a surprise for Jinni’s husband Bill who had been on the West Coast working on a large project for his company. The bodybuilding house wife decided the best way to welcome him back would be a special late night surprise on Christmas Eve once their son Sebastion had been put to bed with visions of a new X Box consoles dancing in his head.

‘How does it look?’ Marge asked.

‘I’m not sure…’ came the concerned voice of Jinni from inside the stall. Jinni had spent the previous months of the summer bulking up from her middleweight division amateur status to her pro status after a string of wins in local bodybuilding shows. The suggestions from the judges was that she ‘go big’, and she had followed suit pushing her frame from more sculpted middleweight division and into the more bulging and muscular heavyweight status. The muscle had come on hard, thick and fast along with Jinni’s increase in eating and a shift in her supplement regiment as laid out by her trainer.

And now, here she was, shopping for the lingerie for the first time in months as a full on heavyweight BB.

‘Well… let me see…’ Marge asked as Jinni hesitantly unlatched the door and allowed her friend to step in.

‘So…’ Jinni asked expectantly.

‘Fuck…’ Marge said. ‘You look insane.’ The housewife and mother of three said her face contorted into dumbfounded surprise.

The outfit had been hard to shop for as Jinni’s newly built mass offered some challenges. Her waist remained relatively lean calling for a small size, but her heavy growth in her newly developed bowling ball glutes offered a challenge to the small microscopic panties.

While her upper body offered the reverse challenge. Jinni’s breast had become relatively small as she had forgone getting boob implants like some other girls had, instead choosing to go with powerful pumped pec look. Therefore, her cup sizes were still a relatively small B while her sheath of heavily built pec meat was closer to a CC. At the same time, Jinni’s wide girth back which sent a confused sales girl over to look at the plus size tops in order to select a bra big enough to contain the entirety of the bodybuilder’s upper body mass.

The scheme and design of the outfit had been chosen to go in line with a sexy Mrs Claus-look, a small set of red panties with white strings and bows attached, meant to convey the idea of candy canes… while the top was frilly. The overall effect would have no doubt given Chris Cringle a heart attack if he had ever walked in a Mrs Claus that looked like this.

‘That bad…’ Jinni said self consciously.

Marge had been with Jinni since her journey to bodybuilding success and charted her growth, but she still often had difficulty fathoming what her once waify friend had become.  The mass of muscle that was Jennifer Hallifax Jones stood there in the micro panties and bra under the harsh fluorescent lights of the changing room. Jinni took her friends awe as trepidation.

‘It looks bad doesn’t it, hun’ Jinni asked twirling and spinning daintily in the pair of heels she had brought in order to try on the lingerie as she would be modeling for her husband.

Jinni turned and spun looking at her backside in the mirror. It was the first time Margie had been exposed to the muscular woman’s back and hindquarters in the tiny outfit. Just as she was finally becoming able to process for friends formidably muscular front side, she was hit with the severe nature of the back of her friend’s body.

From the relatively dainty ankles of her small feet in heels the muscles ballooned up to her thick powerful calves and up to the flow of her covered hamstrings, glute tie ins and up to her massive back and rippled out across her broad shoulders and tapered down her muscle bulged arms.

Margie eyes took in the entirety of Jinni’s mass for a moment before finally blurting out… ‘You look fucking hot girl!”

‘I don’t know. It’s just hard to see it.’

‘Well then you’re the only one cause I can tell you that everyone could see it when we walked through the mall.’

Margie’s eyes took a moment and floated down to the sculpted distended ends of Jinni’s hard fought chunks of glute meat which stretched the back of teensy fabric of the rear of panties. The muscle meat of the lower part of her body was so pronounced and extreme that each slight step and quiver seemed to fire off flickers of the striated muscle beneath.

The look was in some ways so extreme and starting Margie found herself both in awe at, and in complete disgust with the sheer development that stood before her.

Jinni traced her friends eyes down to her prominent glutes which hung out from undies, high and hard giving zero sag to the effect of gravity. She thought for a moment about playfully giving her friend a quick show and flex, but as she took in her friends’ ashen, amazed face she thought better of it. Given how unsure her friend already looked, it was unclear whether she could withstand the severity of the muscle when flexed into its full on, rock hard form.

///

Walking through the Christmas laden mall, wreaths hung from all the high columns, stores were decked out in all types of decorations and at the center of the grand mall’s lobby there even sat a makeshift Santa Village complete with Santa laughing and taking photos with all the kids.

Jinni and Marge walked through the revelers clutching their shopping bags. Jinni had purchased the lingerie along with a couple of sets of leggings to which a baffled sales associate had worked hard to find the right size that managed to contain both the bulk of her built thighs and still fit around her small waist.

Soon the two had found the food court with Margie stopping to get a burger from a nearby kiosk while Jinni brought out one of her containers for pre-measured out food servings of grilled chicken, brown rice and the perfect amount of broccoli which she was forced to carry with her now as that was her one form of sustenance in preparation for her upcoming contest next month.

‘This won’t bother you?’ Asked Marge, concerned, and she bit into her juicy burger. She was always amazed at her friend’s level of discipline as she ate the brown grainy chicken and dry looking rice.

Margie stared as her friend finished up the last of the food in the plastic container. To her the food looked like mush, but Jinni’s bulging shoulders and the thick cords of bicep and triceps muscle which stretched the sleeves of her sweater certainly did not.

‘So it’s the trebele-lone… trenbalone… that’s been the main difference in your body….?’ Marge finally asked.

‘Trenbolone’ Jinni corrected as her friend tried to say the new of the newest chemical aid she had added to her regiment. Magre was one of the only friends Jinni had confided her use in although the size she maintained now left little doubt that she had jumped to the next level using chemical help;

‘We just call it Tren for short.’ Jinni said finishing off the next mouthful of rice before chasing it with a gulp of water.

‘Okay I’ll remember that next time I talk to one of my weightlifter buddies.’ Marge said. They laughed, it had been an odd friendship which had graduated from talking about handbags and their kids education to Marge being versed on the latest in diets and steroid use as her friend’s trajectory had taken off. Yet Marge didn’t care because Jinni was real, thoughtful and honest and she appreciated a loyal friend.

Trenbolone was nicknamed ‘the monster steroid’ and had remained probably last rung that Jinni was willing to take to advance her physique.  Due to its extreme nature it had called for an incredibly strict dosing regimen in order to offset its possible side effects and long half life as per her trainer. Jinni recalled with a little bit of embarrassment how the small alarm on her phone had gone off timing for her next dose in the middle of a book club she was attending.

As the circle of woman sat outside discussing the latest James Patterson novel, she slipped off to the bathroom to delicately administer herself with 30 mgs of Russian made grade-A steroid. And she chuckled to herself as her friends sat out their eating biscuits and drinking tea as she jabbed the needle full of the thick substance into the glute cheek of her pulled down yoga pants.

She sat for a moment as she could feel the milky warmth of the oil enter her blood stream and rush to the muscle. She rubbed the small divot of collected substance that had formed under her skin, massage it deeply into her body to rush on its way to rebuild her muscles stronger as she looked at the few assembled photos of her friends smiling family lined the inside of the pretty decorated bathroom.

With a few bites, Jinni finished up her container of food and ran the last bit of chicken sopping up what was left of the rice. She chewed for a moment and took a sip of her bottle of water which she was required to drink at least two servings of throughout the day.

It was only when she had finished eating that she become fully aware of them –

Margie had noticed them sooner and Jinni followed Margie’s eye line across the food court to a table of about 6 teenage boys sitting and eating burgers. They looked in Jinni’s direction, but quickly looked away when they saw the muscle woman make contact with them.

‘How long have they been looking?’ Jinni asked her friend.

‘Basically since you sat down.’  Marge said.

Jinni nodded and seemed to take this in. She turned and looked and smiled in their direction, it was a warm inviting smile. The leader of the group, a kind of jock like fella with long skateboarder hair that fell in his eyes, turned and smiled back. As if he’d won the lottery or proved his manhood,  he turned and spoke to his friends who giggled loudly.

‘Do you think they’ve seen the photos?’ Jinni asked Marge with some bit of concern in her voice.

‘They’ve all seen the photos’ Margie offered back with a slight up turn in her lip that was offered more in the leering teenagers direction then her friend.

‘The photos’ as they had come to be known were a set of images from a photo shoot Jinni had done after her last contest. They depicted Jinni near contest peak, tuned-in and dialed up to 10 with her bulging musculature on full display. Jinni had hired a photographer on the advice of her trainer to take a series of professional photos to use in case she wanted to gain sponsorship. The photos depicted Jinni a teeny tiny bikini had been tastefully shot and fully within her comfort level. It was only when a few images leaked out did it come into perspective for her just how these photos may be perceived by others in the community.

While tasteful in the realms of bodybuilding photography for female pros, the photos were wildly eye raising for a suburban mom of the local community. And within a short period of time that they had got out on-line they had made the rounds being forwarded via email, message board posting and private chat room to seemingly every member of the small Hawthorne community.

There Jinni’s body, a seeming work of athletic pride that she was confident and proud in – was turned into an element of controversy. Quiet whispers and comments circulated with the photos ‘did you see this… totally disgusting… what is wrong with this woman…’ as the photos made their rounds though Jinni and her close friends stood their ground coming to her aid. Although much of the flames had seemed to die down as people went on with their lives, the controversy hit its apex for a few short weeks in the beginning of the school year.  A few print outs of the photos were found in some of the older boys lockers at school, as well as some of the teachers, but all through the controversy Jinni kept her chin held high and her mind focused on her training.

‘That’s gotta be crazy Jinni to think about… a bunch of horny teenage boys pleasuring themselves to your image. I don’t even think any teenagers pleasured themselves to me when I was a teenager.’ Margie joked.

‘I honestly don’t really try to think about it.’ Jinni answered, a bit embarrassed but also a little flattered by some of the attention.

‘Oh my god… One of them is coming over here…’ Margie chirped excitedly.

It’s true. The long haired skater and obvious leader of the group had made his way over to the table trudging across the busy Christmas decoration festooned concourse of the food court. When he had first started striding towards the table, he has seemed bold with the kind of confidence one seems to only have at a certain stage of adolescence, but as he drew closer to the table, and closer to Jinni, his confidence seemed to wane. Now he stood near the table, literally turning his hat over in his hand seemingly at a loss for what to do.

Finally, he recovered enough to whisper, “ Are you the… the ‘mom bodybuilder?’’ He asked Jinni, his eyes only glancing up from the cap in his hands to her dazzling blue eyed gaze, before once again acquiescing once more in front of the older beauty.

‘Guilty…’ Jinni said with a slight wink and a cock of her head which caused her dangly earring to momentarily brush across the meaty expanse of her thick traps which were stretching the neck of her sweater.

‘What’s your name…’ Jinni said sweetly and tapped the young man’s hand delicately in a way that communicated both the knowing power and the effect her presence was having on the young nervous man, along with an emphatic warmth.

‘John…’ He answered again nervous. ‘Me and some of the guys where wondering if we can just get a photo with you. We saw those pictures and DAMN do you look cool.’

‘Sure!’ Jinni said beaming. And stood subtly adjusting her mass filled sweater and made her way over to the table of gawking teenagers.

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #158 on: December 10, 2019, 01:11:18 am »
Merry Xmas to us. Great chapter. Can’t wait to see where you take this

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #159 on: December 10, 2019, 10:23:33 pm »
Another great section. Is it wrong that I'm falling in love with a make believe character?  :)

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #160 on: December 13, 2019, 04:43:09 pm »
Thanks for the feed back everyone. Happy Friday yall! Here's part 2!

A VERY MRS. JONES CHRISTMAS PART 2

Over the river and through the woods…

But it wasn’t to grandmother’s house they were going, instead it was to Sebastian’s school for the annual Christmas pageant.

With Bill out of town, Jinni had decided to leave her smaller, sportier SUV back home and take his G-500. She loved the way the roomier, more masculine vehicle took the road. Handling the road and allowing her to sit up higher while Sebastian dozed in the back seat.

Jinni helped Sebastian into the back seat of their car and then climbed into the driver’s seat.

Her legs were still thick and pumped from the lower body workout she had subjected herself to earlier that day.

‘Mommy… you waddle now…’ She remembered Sebastian saying to her one day as they made their way through the supermarket. It was true, her legs could get flushed with blood, brutally so after a particularly grueling leg day. The residual pump of the full muscle along with the – uhm—increased sensitivity of certain parts of her body, did at times cause her to walk with a bit of pronounced ‘waddle.’ Legs splayed slightly outward to prevent the growing thickness of the inner abductor muscle, whose new found bulk often caused her thighs to rub together and chafe.

Snow lined the streets of Hawthorne. Dusting the picturesque buildings in a fine layer of white flakes which gave the small coastal town a nostalgic Christmas feeling of holidays past.

The tires slipped a bit on the snowy streets as Jinni piloted the car through the snowy quiet roads of Hawthorne.

Pulling off the highway and onto the small windy road leading up to Sebastian’s school, the snow lined poplars stood against the frosty night sky as snow continued to fall blanketing the streets.

It was only a two days until Christmas and already the holidays had begun to wreak havoc with her carefully planned life.

With Bill finally arriving in just a few days, Jinni had decided to forgo training on Christmas to spend the holidays fully with her husband and her son. While they of course gorged on turkey and ham with at the fillings she’d most likely being eating grilled fish out of plastic container every hour and a half in order to maintain her rigorous schedule.

The shift also meant that she’d need to switch up her training schedule as well as double up on her protocol in order to assure she maintained her proper dosing schedule. This meant that since she wouldn’t be training and injecting on Christmas she would have to double up two days out of the week which is why, with just four hours to Sebastian’s Christmas recital, Jinni found herself in their upstairs bathroom. After looking in vain for a soft spot on her hardened glutes, she plunged the second injection of tren needle through her full muscle, along with her bulking agent and a cutting compound that had just been introduced the week before. She would normally spread those out by 12 hours, but the change in schedule now called for her to get the injections in the shortened amount of time along with a quick 45 minute cardio session on her stationary bike in order to help uptake of the chemicals into her bloodstream.

This is why she found herself now driving to her son’s school recital with the fresh injection of the contraband substances still coursing through her system. The change in schedule as well with increased frequency had also forced her to improvise. The second injection of the day had created a bit of an issue when Jinni’s normal entry marks in and around the side of her glutes still hadn’t healed from her injection that morning, which is why with just a few hours until she was due to be seated in the warm auditorium she had been forced to deliver the second dosage of the compounds into her rounded delt. To the trained eye as small pucker of the residual compound was visible through the stretched fabric of her blouse, but she didn’t think many people would notice.

‘Roid mom.’ And now she really was. As her physique had traveled from aspirational to downright improbable. She had her the whispers and her friends had told her how people talked about her behind her back. She shrugged it off. There wasn’t much she could do. Her body had quickly progressed to where the additional chemical help was readily apparent. Human beings just didn’t look like she did. At least not without the added chemical help of performance enhancing drugs. Still she shrugged it off, let them talk about her she thought. The only concern she had, had been about her son. She how known he had heard the comments and she knew some day she’d have to talk to him about it. For now she knew that he knew that mommy took ‘special medicine’ for her workouts. The fact that same ‘medicine’ was both illegal and socially frowned upon for women to use would be something they’d have to talk about when he got older and she hoped he’d understand.

///

Jinni lead Sebastian inside the school. Open entering she held her son’s hand close. The alpha Wol******k momma protecting her cub.

As they entered the school’s auditorium and felt the warmth wash over her from coming out of the cold of the snowy night and ushered Sebastian backstage for the performance.

Her eyes scanned the room. She saw Marge sitting on the far side with her husband. Marge gave her a wave.

‘Sorry we meant to save seats for you.’ Marge said apologetically ‘But  we got here late – ‘ Marge offered pointing out that they only had enough room for just her and her husband.

‘It’s fine…’ Said Jinni giving her friend a polite kiss on the cheek and promising to see her after the show.

She made her way down the aisle. Stares followed her, along with a few polite smiles. She had gotten used to this. She knew even among the well heeled of Sebastian’s school she was an anomaly. A subject of both awe and envy amongst the women who feared what their husbands secretly thought of the sexy muscle mom.

She had tried to off set this as best she could on a night like tonight where her son was concerned. She had sported a set of skinny fit stretch jeans and a light colored cashmere sweater, but even the more casual attire stretched outrageously to accommodate her musculature. Her thickly muscled and curved thighs, hard pumped calves and chiseled glutes stretched and bent the stitching of her jeans to the seeming breaking point. While the light colored cashmere top which was large and meant to hang loose on most women, clung and stretched to accommodated her upper body. Stretching tight along her shoulders, and clearly showing the peaks of her biceps, thick traps and flaring outer side heads of her triceps. The fact that her darkly tanned skin played off the top’s light color only added insult to injury. She had topped this entire outfit off with a set of black high-heeled stiletto ankle boots less to draw attention to herself and more to accommodate her in traversing the snowfall which had started a few days prior But still, the raised height of the boot gave her a striking, powerful silhouette.

Jinni was about to grab a seat to the side of the auditorium when she saw a friendly face wave to her. –Of course… it was Joe Calhoun.

Joe was a father of one of the kids in Sebastian’s class and a recent widower. His daughter Macey was one of Jinni’s favorite of the school and she found Joe to be a truly darling and sweet man. The fact that he was such a good father and seemed to care so much about his daughter only made him more so in Jinni’s eyes. (You’ve already introduced Joe - not sure you need to do that - might be fun to introduce Lawrence’s parents here instead? It would be fun if his dad was a bit of a schmoe too and was struck by Jinni - I know it might be tough to rewrite - its just a thought)

‘Jinni…’ Joe continued to wave. And pointed to an open seat next to him.

Jinni made her way over. Her bulky frame and hard muscled body moving with poise grace, trotting like a thoroughbred through the aisles of parents seated for the recital.

Jinni soon found the empty chair and sat down next to Joe.

He was a spirited, cherubic man about Jinni’s age, and despite his balding and a bit of paunch, Jinni actually found him quite cute in a of dad kinda-way.

For his part Joe was thrilled to have the muscle mom seated next to him.

‘Thank you Joe…’ She said sweetly and gave him the polite requisite hug.

Joe had, had in the past seemed to light up whenever Jinni was around and Jinni was aware of this. She was both flattered and sensitive to the single dad. She was widely aware of the effect her body could have on certain men and tried her best to maintain a decorum. She could sense how Joe had looked at her in social situations, and the feeling became all the more apparent when, during the incident and scandal involving the leaked photos of Jinni. It came to her attention that Joe was one of the fathers in Hawthorne who was in possession of them. This came to light during a play date at a pizzeria with a group of kids. Macey had blurted out, ‘My daddy has photos of you in a bathing suit in his dresser!’

Joe had immediately blushed and stammered out an answer but Jinni, sensitive and not wanting to see the man embarrassed in front of his daughter -- smiled and offered back without missing a beat ‘Well all of us parents have photos of each other. – It’s in case we get in a jam and have to have another daddy or mommy pick one of you up from school. That was we can show you which daddy and mommy to go to. It’s very common. I have tons of photos of Joe.’ Jinni had added with an animated flourish and the improvised answer seemed to appease the young girl because she went back to her slide of pizza with no further questions.

Jinni had been happy to save Joe from the embarrassment and Joe mouthed back to her under his breath ‘Thank you.’

Ever since then Jinni had been aware of the way Joe looked at her and while she found it flattering and perhaps even thinking if she wasn’t married to Bill, Joe; caring, considerate and kind  -- might be exactly the kind of may she might date – she was cautious to in no way lead him on. But still, she enjoyed his kindness and friendship.

Soon the lights on the stage dipped and the play was underway. Joe, himself was amazed and had to consciously pull himself away from gazing at the spectacular physical specimen next to him and refocus on the action on stage. He occasionally found his eyes glancing down and taking in Mrs. Jones’ spectacular thigh development, which even though hidden from view in her tight fitting jeans, still sprung and curved outward due to the pressure of the chair. The seemed to be expanding out inches and filling the gap in between chairs, occasionally rubbing up against his own, albeit much slimmer khaki clad legs.

Soon the lights dipped and the Christmas pageant began.

Offline FemaleMuscleStories

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #161 on: December 14, 2019, 05:02:04 am »
glad to see you back adding more to Jinni's story! Love it all and can't wait for more! Keep up the great work!

Offline biggerisbetter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #162 on: December 14, 2019, 04:58:49 pm »
Eli, good to see you again. I can not wait to see what is your vision of a clash between a muscle goddess and a fragile and delicate father. Good match!

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #163 on: December 15, 2019, 11:16:17 pm »
Eli, good to see you again. I can not wait to see what is your vision of a clash between a muscle goddess and a fragile and delicate father. Good match!

Hey BIB,

Thanks for commenting. Mrs J uses her female charms more than her fists so I wouldn't expect too many serious 'clashes' but I am working on the 3rd part now and don't want to spoil much but I can tell you Joe will probably have very a happy holidays this year. Hopefully I can finish up and post it early this week!

Offline biggerisbetter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #164 on: December 16, 2019, 02:21:35 pm »
I am not waiting for any"serious" clashes - that was a metaphor, maybe a bad one, like my English. I love strong and confident women who can conquer a man without violence, using only the soft power of their hard muscles. This is why I like your stories so much :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View