Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574178 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 01:53:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [pdgde] Ms Mega Woman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [pdgde] Ms Mega Woman  (Read 39489 times)

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
[pdgde] Ms Mega Woman
« on: April 27, 2018, 02:05:39 pm »
Ms Mega Woman
by pdgde

Sounds simple enough. Organize another bodybuilding contest which I have done before mostly on a local level..My name is Peter Chase and I got a call from this lawyer saying he wanted to see me about a proposal..A new kind of “Female Bodybuilding’ contest. John Sawyer from Lundberg associates is sitting in my office with his arms crossed. “This is kind of unusual for our firm to handle but I was told you are the best promoter around. .A multi millionaire who shall remain nameless wants you to stage this new contest..I guess he must be a really big fan of female bodybuilding so money is no problem.Here’s the paperwork..” I put on my glasses and start to read the contract..”To tell you the truth Peter I don’t even know who this guy is..His accounting firm contacted us to see this to fruition. Money will be given per your request.” Wow this something a little crazy but I love the idea! “Well John it looks pretty straightforward to me. Let’s sign it and we can get started..” We exchange pens and shake hands.. “Oh if you notice Peter the contract is valid for two years..That should give you plenty of time to fulfill our client’s request.” As John leaves my office I read the contest requirements closely..

1)  All contestants shall pose topless on stage

2)  Steroids, HGH and all current supplements will be provided by said promoter

3)  No Breast Implants Allowed

4)  Food bills will be paid for all contestants

5)  All the latest bodybuilding technology will be provided

6)  Specialized personal trainers will be paid for

7)  All contestants will be weighed and measured before their posing routine

8-  The top five will be determined by weight and measurements  Height is not a factor

9)  The promoter shall use all forms of social media to help get the word out

10) All Powerlifters and Women’s Physique contestants are encourage to sign up

11) The grand prize winner shall receive $1,000,00 and the runners up will get $250,00

Wow the more I read it the more I love it!..The rest of my day was dedicated to creating a budget. This is going to a big fucking deal!  My assistant gets busy working the social media angle to our advantage..Female bodybuilders should be excited for this!  Whoever this dude is he might have saved female bodybuilding for the future generation.

What do you all think? :cool2:

Offline PleaseForgiveMe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ok
Re: Ms Mega Woman
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 02:55:43 am »
Promising for sure, hope there'll be more to come.

Offline muscleboytom

• Activity:
    0%
  • male bodybuilder into huge female bodybuilders
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 05:37:19 pm »
Love the concept! I sure hope the female bodybuilders get big and hard! ;)

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 07:40:22 pm »
great idea for a story.. 

How about a secondary prize, called the 'butterfly award', say 250K for most extreme transformation over the course of the 2 year lead-up to the competition?

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2018, 09:07:24 am »
I like that  8)

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2018, 01:53:28 pm »
I'd prefer they keep their bikini tops on. There's something about seeing all that muscle explode with a bikini on. Just a thought: You could have all the competitors start out with their tops on and get extra points if they can make it come off just by posing (say a most muscular pose for example). And if the lower piece came off...... well....I don't think they should be marked down for that! lol  At the same time, rules are rules and I really can't complain either!

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 05:22:46 pm »
Ms Mega Prep

The first three weeks had a whirlwind effect in the FBB world. The overall  interest in this “NEW” contest was amazing to say the least. We had hundreds of jacked up women from all over the world trying to make contact with us..Really trying to sort out all the candidates as soon as possible..We really need to get these muscular women support so the “intense chemical” training can begin..Hopefully the pool will narrow to 75 by the end of the week..The plan is to bring all the contestants to California and Florida to train..Two exclusive hard core gyms are under construction just to train these roided “Ladies”..There is already a bunch of trainers hired as we speak. Several doctors have agreed to prescribe Steroids and HGH to the contestants..Money does talk..Any other additional drugs will be purchased on the black market.We have a list of dealers ready to go.. I’m ready to write the checks to pay for all of this stuff..The projected timeline will be 18 to 24 months until we know the exact contest date..Meanwhile these roid monsters will be working hard to fulfill this old man’s fantasy..well most fbb fans dreams will come true..”REAL FEMALE BODYBUILDING” .

The next week we made some rule modifications after a lot of feedback from the fans and the potential contestants.. Well as a matter of fact the judges to..Bikini tops will only cover the nipple and areola regions..The top five Women will pose topless in the free posing round of the finals..The main feeling about this is a totally topless event will create to much of a distraction in order to fairly judge the event...Another added bonus will be the “Zero To Hero” award for the most mass gained in a short period of time..That’s another 250 grand for the winner..

Carol my assistant comes in with some files for me to go over..Of course Carol works out but never competed in a contest..Her long black hair is tied into a bun today..She has this tight sexy skirt on with a matching sheer top that is way to small..Those 18 inch guns are threatening to rip that blouse apart with one false move..”Dan we have some special cases here that you should look at.”..The file contains profiles of five women that want their breast implants removed so they can compete..Logic tells me no,but all five are jacked..Damn they all weigh in the 200 lb range off season..”Well Carol let’s get them the best plastic surgeons in their area and I will sign the checks..Those bodies are to outstanding not be included..We should contact those doctors to get it done as fast as we can.”..Now I have to go through 75 other profiles..Well it beats working for a living!..I imagine quite few fans would trade seats with me right now..

After going through every damn profile we decided as a staff(all three of us Me,Carol,and Sue) to finance all 80 of these women..Which means 25 will be eliminated after a period of 12 months..It means 50 jacked up women will appear on stage when the date is set..The whole success of this thing depends on how much muscle can these roided women build in a year?..Or two years?..Our goal is to provide our client with the largest female roid monsters the world has ever seen..And all of them onstage posing down in the tiniest of bikinis.So if we need a little more time I can request an extension..So we had to brake it all down..

10 entries will be former Women’s Physique contestants….
45 are big fbbs
25 are huge power lifters

We certainly have a unique combination here..I’m ready to get this thing rolling..

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2018, 01:23:25 pm »
sounds fantastic...
what about another category/class like "miss mega woman next Generation"
for younger girls around 18-21 who are admirring their idols in the higher class.
maybe the daughter of one of the competitors in powerlifting and fbb class.
do u know what i mean.. many also muscular girls bu younger adalthough they are huge and bigger then every normal girl, but still far away of beeing that huge as the miss mega woman.

i have something in mind. the big fbbs compeitor has a daughter who fells inlove with the the alter ego.
then u have the daughter and meet the huge fbb mega woman also in te same room or hotel or their home..whatever... :D

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2018, 03:17:40 pm »
Promising start. I'll be watching this space to see where it goes.

Offline muscleboytom

• Activity:
    0%
  • male bodybuilder into huge female bodybuilders
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2018, 01:10:07 am »
Excellent start! Looking forward to where this all goes, how big the women get, and all the side effects from the roids/hgh/black market chemicals!

Offline gtaluv2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2018, 02:00:37 am »
Love it so far!!! How bout a strength extravaganza as part of the show. Maybe a day after the posing finals so the contestants can fill up on calories the night before for maximum explosive performance power. Just a thought.

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2018, 03:28:40 pm »
Interesting idea :wow:

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2018, 06:36:24 pm »
Mega Prep 2

Ten weeks later our Mega gym construction is nearly complete..All the machines and free weights should be installed by Friday..Our gym locations are in Tampa Florida and Thousand Oaks California..So basically 40 women on the east coast and 40 women on the west coast..These gyms will not be accessible to the general public in any way shape or form..We hired 10 personal trainers,2 doctors of physiology,2 chiropractors and 4 massage therapists for each location..For the past 4 weeks all of the women have moved into long term housing..So basically we have created our own female bodybuilding army located on each coast..Fbbs from Europe and other overseas locations have been provided with long term visas.. Our office is located in Woodland Hills so it’s just a short drive over to the gym..

“Dan looks like we should be ready to go on Saturday for both grand openings! Yey! I’m so excited!”..Carol is clapping her hands together making her big pecs jump up and down under that low cut shirt..now I’m a little distracted..”Great news Carol..Let me ask you a question..Would you like to workout with our bodybuilders?..You can be our inside source so to speak”..Her eyes light up and in that raspy voice..”Oh that would be fantastic Dan..I was so jealous of those gals anyway!’..She kisses me on the cheek..”I’ve been so depressed since my breakup with Brad”..A little jolt of excitement hits my brain..”Oh I had no idea Carol!..You can have full access to everything, if you need it!”..A big smile brightens her squarish face and she gives me that wink all knowing what I exactly meant..(STEROIDS and HGH) of course..The timing is perfect for me to ask her out..That reminds me I need to call my lawyer and find out if that bitch wife of mine signed the divorce papers..She so fucking hated me for being in the “Muscle Business”..

Saturday morning our staff including the new hire(A  22 year old blond fbb who just graduated from USC.) head over to the gym to check things out..The office had a computer on skype so we could watch what is going on in Tampa..Young Tina seemed really excited about working on this whole endeavor..Tina’s brother was a lineman on the USC football team so she has those “Blocky” genetics..5-6 and built like a brick shit house..She kind of reminds me of a fbb from years past..The morning is mostly spent in the office getting to know a little more about all 40 women..This is almost becoming like a beauty pageant with massive muscles instead of mascara and gowns..All of those alpha steroid women on one stage flexing their magical and terrifically  bloated she man muscles..I hope this crazy old man will get his rocks off after spending all this dough....

The whole staff are very efficient and eager to please..( We doubled their normal salaries in order to get the best out of them)..Each gym has a special “Physical Enhancement Therapy” room..A doctor is available to inject steroids and any other desired chemical all day long and at night when needed..Imagine a gym full of she beef ready to pump iron..But first we have to meet each one of them in the office..A line is forming and I better get in there.. We all take a seat and the five former Women’s Physique Competitors are up first..Athena is a 29 year old dark haired beauty who impressed me the most..A very nice body that’s just screaming for more muscle..She may have to sacrifice her facial attractiveness but I really want to see this transformation..”I’m so glad you guys picked me!..I will give it my best to get massive and buff!..This is a real dream come true for me!..When I was a kid I dreamed about being the Hulk”..With her outgoing personality and a zest for life she could do well..Now just add about 75 pounds of pure muscle and we could have a potential finalist..The other four were kind of similar in build. I think Athena had the clear edge here with her mass already around 185 lbs at 5-6..She out weighed the others by 25 lbs at least..

Next up were the 12 powerlifters..They all competed in the above 200 lb categories...Their body fat percentages were very high of course except two..Gina “The Bull” Gronkowski is a beast at 5-9 and a pretty solid 255 pounds of roid meat..She needs to tighten it up a bit but she’s amazing no doubt..I could no way invision her traps getting any bigger!..Good god they look like two giant mountains attached to her neck..”I’m so happy to be here and I hope to get very big while I’m training in the United States!!”..The dyed purple hair was a little crazy but she looks like she could be hard to beat..Next up is Lola Littner from New Mexico..What a solid beef monster she is..Her half Native American background makes it even more interesting to the panel..At 5-7 225 pounds she makes a solid impression with her wide back and huge delts plus big quads..It will be fun to see how much roid meat she can put on..”I work in construction back home so these muscles come in real handy..You know I would love freak everyone out with oversized muscles..It’s very sexy to me and my husband will love it!”.. Lola flexes those 19 inch guns and moved on..The other woman that made a case for me was Bridgette Mason from Concord California..The thing about her is she looks like a beauty queen from the neck up with that bleached blond hair..Perfect facial features that show no signs of roid abuse..When we get done pumping chemicals into her bloodstream that face will be thing of the past..At 30 years old she’s won her fair share of powerlifting contests in the last 6 years..A solid 5-6 and 215 pounds ,her body could stand to bulk up nicely..Just like the other two she’s done a lot of cross training by incorporating  bodybuilding in her daily routine.. Bridgette gives us that magnetic smile and…”This almost reminds me when I won Miss teen Contra Costa county in 2007..I was such a skinny little thing back then..Then my boyfriend took me to the gym and the rest is history..I want to win this thing and freak the hell out of my current boyfriend!..He will just go crazy for me!”..Her enthusiasm is just about overwhelming but I love it..I hope her boyfriend is ready for that square jaw and roid gut..”How about this guys” The old most muscular pose and she does it well..Amazing delts and pec meat plus a little “quad shake” to top it all off..Just like her boyfriend I want her to grow outrageously beefy man muscles too!..Oh what a morning so far..next up the fbbs..

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 01:24:30 pm »
Prep 3

The next group of 22 fbbs enter one at a time..The first in line was Paloma Davis a well known veteran on the pro fbb circuit..At 35 years old her jet black hair and makeup were impecable..Of course it does little to hide some serious steroid use over the years...Her mysterious mediterranean looks make her even more attractive..At 5-5 and 190 pounds she always looks ripped even though this is suppose to be her off season..The vascularity in her arms and delts seemed to be unreal for her at this weight..I had to ask her…”So how do you think you might do in this different kind of contest?”..Paloma flexes her nearly 18 inch vascular roid enhanced bicep and….”I plan on winning!..Nothing will stop me from getting huge beyond all known boundaries!”..(What a fantastic attitude)..”It’s worth the sacrifice believe me!”..She spreads her wide lats for us and Carol gives me a nudge..”Wow she’s wonderful!”..I smiled and said..’Fucking yes she’s awesome!”..

One of the fbbs that really peaked our interest was a pro fbb Janet Springer..She’s a former competitive bodybuilder who everyone thought was strikingly beautiful with her auburn hair and beautiful smile..Now she’s a professor of physical education at USC..In fact Tina studied with her at USC..I will never forget a party she was at a few years ago where she looked so massive in her sleeveless dress posing with some dudes..In fact she dominated them with that bloated upper body..Those biceps were just bulging out to the point that the dress might rip apart..”So what brings you back to competitive bodybuilding Janet?”..That smile of hers brightens up her face and she shakes my hand..”Hey Dan I’m on a sabbatical right now so this works out perfectly for me to get back on the stage!”..I’m checking her bod out and it looks good but does she know what’s she’s getting into?..”Hey Dan I love a good challenge and besides that I’m a good gainer honey!’..I can’t help but think this would be like the girl next door turning into Lee Priest..

Well one of the real surprises in this contest is the potential return of a former Ms Olympia Irene Giles..Son of a bitch there she is..Damn she looks ripped with all muscle groups bulging profusely’’..Again I ask the question does she really want to do this after her stated retirement 7 years ago?..”Dan I’m really impressed with what you created here..I’m ready to kick ass and take back the bodybuilding world that rightfully belongs to me!”.. Cocky as all hell not surprising..”See you guys later I got work to do!”..I still have this vision in my head when she picked up that white college kid with her left arm and carried him around the expo hall way back then..Oh the memories..At her 5-7 height I can’t wait to see if she can turn herself into the ultimate steroid queen..

A real strong candidate is Marla James a 5-8 African American woman from North Carolina but she lives in LA..Marla struts her 245 pound body around like it’s normal for woman to be that jacked up..Off season but still hard as nails..When she goes to any fitness expo, Marla always takes candid pictures of herself standing next to men and women..She makes them all look like inferior human beings..Of course these pics will always be posted on her website.. Her smile is nice but you can see some signs of roid use..Long hair down to her humongous traps and delts..”Hey guys how big do you think I need to get to win this thing?”..In her cut out tank top she gives a massive side chest pose ..”Bigger is always better right?”..Carol whispers in my ear..”She could be top 10 for sure!’..We all shake hands and young Tina says…”Dayum that’s one nice body!”..

The german phenom Anitka Brandt walks up to the table flexing her 19.25 inch biceps..At 27 years old she has been lifting for 11 years now..With her bleached blond hair and  very deep roid induced voice,she’s an internet sensation..5’-5 and ¾ she weighs in at an extremely muscular 220 pounds..Although her voice is so man like her face still looks like a woman of her age..Remarkable that she’s held up so well but she does wear a lot of makeup..Her english is perfect..’So what was your reason for taking up bodybuilding Anitka?”..She laughs in that baritone voice of hers and points to her t shirt that we all have seen before…”Daddy’s Little Girl” with the caricature of a muscle woman..”My dad wanted to be just like Arnold Schwarzenegger when I was a kid..His engineering  job got in the way so I told him I can do it daddy!..Ha Ha so here I am!”..She flexes her massive traps and delts which were just insanely big for her age..”My boyfriend and trainer thinks I need to get much bigger!”..Her quads must have been 29 inches and that waist was so tiny!..”Well  Anitka you should do well”...The whole panel was in awe...Tina was ecstatic..”Oh I want that kind of body!!”

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2018, 04:25:44 am »
.... and now the growing begins. Can' t wait to read what happens next.

Hope they get really huge. All of them in different ways and different resulty.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [pdgde] Ms Mega Woman

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View