Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580106 Posts in 74049 Topics by 29395 Members - Latest Member: Alex-Meldew May 17, 2024, 03:46:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Gone and Back
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Gone and Back  (Read 19975 times)

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Gone and Back
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2020, 01:56:15 am »
A slow burn, often taken as potential. I can't wait for more.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2020, 01:56:15 am »

Offline jsous2002

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2020, 12:36:57 pm »
Another great story!!!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2020, 02:03:45 am »
Kim did manage to make coach Hobbs allow her to use the school's weight room, with a few restrictions. She should only be there in the hours of other girl's teams were, and in no circumstance she should be competing for equipment with them. Apparently, as she told me later, that wasn't a big problem, since most of the girls spent very little time with dumbbells and bars, and that was what she liked the most. The sad part, as Kim pointed out, is that for some exercises she needed a spotter, and she couldn't have any.
Nevertheless, the fact that there was a girl voluntarily lifting weights on her free time, and that the weights she was lifting were heavier than at least 90% of the other kid's weights was enough to draw attention. Before the end of that week, people were staring and pointing at Kim, and by consequence, at me. I managed to overhear a few things kids were saying. "Kimberzilla" and "Gorilla girl" (which they shortened to GG so teachers didn't get suspicious of the bullying) were some of the nicknames Kim had been given, even though behind her back. And while she seemed to be completely ignorant to it, or at least cool enough to ignore them, they were getting to me. I wanted to stand up for my friend, but how could I without being accused of being in love with her, or worst? Especially when she simply didn't seem to mind. Teenagers can be mean, and that was consuming me. I had to talk to her about it, but at the same time, I didn't know how she'd react, and I had very selfish thoughts that I didn't want her to stop working out.
On Thursday night I was lying in my bed, reading some comic books when Kim texted me
"So, have you heard the big news?"
I had absolutely no clue of what she was talking
"Nop... what is it?"
"Well, mom and dad are traveling this weekend to check on my brothers, so they've asked your parents if I could crash at your place"
I swear I dropped my cell phone on my face when I read that. Kim was sleeping over? What the hell?
"That's... cool" was all I could tell her. Kim didn't seem to mind my lack of 'excitement'
"I tried to tell them I could stay home, but you know my dad. At least I convinced them to leave me with the keys, so we can hang around here if we want"
God, was Kim really that naive? Or was that some kind of invitation? My heart was pounding. That night I couldn't sleep.

The next day after school Kim's parents came at our door with her, thanked again to my parents for their hospitality and left. Mom set Kim up in my sister's old room. The four of us had dinner and watched a movie together, before my folks called it a night and sent us to our bedrooms. I was really nervous with the idea that my best friend/crush was sharing a wall with me at that very moment. I wanted to go there and just be with her, but I didn't know how Kim would interpret that. I was still trying to calm my mixed feelings when my cell vibrated. It was a text from her
"Are you awake?"
"Yeah, you?" The second I pressed send I realized what a dumb, dumb text it was
"Duuuh. Do you think your parents are too?"
I looked at my watch. 11:30
"Heck no. They are early sleepers"
I'm not sure how long I waited for her reply, but it didn't came. What was that? Maybe she was giving me a hint to invite her to do something and I missed it? Before I could think of something else, my door opened quietly and Kim entered my room, closing it behind her. As she turned around, I almost fainted. Kim's jammies were actually snug pink cotton shorts that for some reason didn't even cover her whole butt, leaving a little exposed. The top was cut all the way to the middle of her back, and had to very thin straps that went around her shoulders, causing the marvelousness of her back and arm muscles on display. That was the sexiest outfit I had ever seen, and It got sexier when she turned around. Kim's cleavage was on show, and the top was a bit short so the very bottom of her abs were too at sight. If a week ago somebody told me that a girl with a smoking hot body like hers would be entering my room in the middle of the night, I'd call them crazy. And now, there she was
"What-what are you doing here?" I suddenly was very aware of the fact that I usually slept with my boxers and shirtless, and that it was exactly what I was wearing right now. I tried to cover my bottoms with the sheets.
"Oh, you know.. I thought we could... hang out" Kim came to my bed and sat on it, with her legs crossed. The mattress took her weight and I felt it trembling beneath me. I straightened up my body in front of her, copying her position
"So.. what do you want to talk about?" I asked her very carefully
"I don't know... ever since our bike ride to the woods you haven't shared a lot... how's everything with your parents? They seemed ok" Kim started remaking her ponytail and I noticed her beefy arms dancing around. So did my dick
"They.. well, they're still trying, you know? It's been a couple days since their last argument, so I'd say it's an improvement"
"It sounds like it, at least" she smiled at me
"And.. and you? How are you adapting to your old new school? or is it new old school?"
"Oh... you know..." Kim sounded a bit disappointed "Besides you, I don't have any real friends... even some of my old girl friends... they are.. more distant now. And I heard some people talking behind my back..."
"Oh... what, what they were saying?"
"Well, I couldn't tell... I was hoping maybe you could, Josh"
"So.. you have no idea?"
"No, I don't. Why? Do you?"
I looked at her. I couldn't believe at first, but it was true. Kim had no idea she was... big. And that that was unusual. It was different. But much more than that, she was my friend. And friends tell each other everything. So I got out of the bed and opened my closet door. There was a full sized mirror there.
I extended my hand to her, which she grabbed, and I pulled her close to me, so we'd be side by side, staring at the mirror. I felt goosebumps when she held my hand like that. I'm pretty sure my hand was sweaty, but I didn't want to let go. And she didn't either.
"Tell me what you see, Kim" Even though I was a few inches taller, the difference between our bodies was shocking. I was skinny, some of my ribs were visible. There were no meat in my chest and my arms were very thin, just like my legs. Kim's body was the complete opposite. She was thick literally everywhere. From her neck, to her torso, especially her chest and shoulders, that looked not only developed for a teenager, but they were actually muscularly defined. Kim's beefy arms even relaxed to her sides put mine to shame. Her abs were defined and strong looking, and her thighs looked like those thick old factory led pipes as we see in movies, whereas mine looked like plastics from our house plumbing.
"Duh, what was I supposed to be seeing?" she answered me, not sure of where this was going
"Our bodies. What do you see?" I knew that I might as well be pointing out to the girl I was developing a crush on how lame I was next to her, but I owed her that. Kim was still not seeing what I meant
"Well, I mean... you are taller and leaner. I'm a bit stockier than you. Why?"
I sighed. Still standing next to her, I raised my left arm and flexed my shameful bicep. I held it flexed as I said "Now you"
Not sure of where this was going, Kim raised her right arm next to mine and started contracting the baseball sized hard muscle she had on her arm. As her bicep rose and peaked, I noticed how defined and strong her arm was. Not just the bicep, but the triceps and forearms were part of the picture as well. With her muscle fully flexed, I looked at the mirror again. The difference was shocking. Kim's biceps were embarrassing my own. I looked at her eyes and for the first time she seemed to realize that her body was outstandingly muscular for a girl. I lowered my arm and pulled up the end of my boxers up, so my thigh would be exposed. I then extended my leg and tried to flex my quads, but there was almost zero muscle to show up there. This time I didn't have to tell Kim what to do. She extender her own leg next to me and contracted her quads. The muscles jumped out as the splits between them became more visible. If her arm had embarrassed me, her leg put me to shame in manners I hadn't been shamed before. I relaxed my leg and turned to her.
"That's why, Kim"
She kept looking at the mirror for a few moments. Than she placed her arms sideways and expanded her lats. Kim almost doubled her width doing it. I took a step back and watched her, mesmerized. Kim stepped closer to the mirror and did a most muscular pose, projecting her arms and her neck forward, making her shoulders and traps jump. She held that pose, absorbing her own image and causing what I could only describe as a loin seizure in me. I threw myself on my computer chair in a desperate attempt to hide my erection.
The noise made Kim take notice of me for the first time in the last moments. Relaxing her body, she turned at me.
"So... people talk about me because... I have muscles? And you've known about this, Josh? Why didn't you tell me?"
She stepped closer to me. I wasn't sure if she was angry or not, but the image was rather intimidating. My voice came out weak
"I... I... well, Kim... I, I thought you knew you were.. all muscular and stuff.."
She was intrigued "I.. well, sure, I noticed my muscles were all pumped up and showing off after I finished working out and stuff... but I always did it alone, or with my brothers, who are way bigger than me. I just figured I was... average"
I laughed at her "Average? Kim, the day you arrived.. I was impressed. I mean... I'd kill for biceps like yours"
She smiled. Kim raised her right arm again and flexed her mighty muscle. Feeling it with her other hand, she spoke
"Yeah, I guess... they're pretty impressive, aren't they? And... they are really hard, too. Here, feel it, Josh" she threw her flexed muscle at my face. My hand trembled all the way until I touched it. Her skin was smooth, but I couldn't even make a dent on her steel ball of muscle.
"My God..." I mumbled. Before I could say anything else, Kim removed her bicep from my hand
"Wait a second. That day when we arm wrestled..."
"You creamed me. I'm not sure I could have beaten you with two hands" I confessed
"Wow... really? I mean... don't take this badly, Josh... but am I really that stronger than you?"
"I... well" Obviously I knew she was, but it was a difficult thing for a boy to admit that. Plus, I was afraid that if I did, I'd look like a wimp to her
"Let me rephrase that:  Would you be afraid of me if we weren't friends?"
I couldn't believe what she was asking. Yet, I had nothing but being honest "Dead scared"
"And that's what people in school think? They're... afraid?"
"Maybe some. But I think that most are actually envious. Like I told you, I'd kill for biceps like yours, and I'm pretty sure every boy would. And girls... well..."
"What about them?" Kim demanded to know. My face turned pink
"Well... you.. you do have a nice looking.. lower body" I stared at my own legs in shame
"Oh..." Kim turned herself trying to look at her own butt. It was so sexy. Her butt was round and rather plump. Even in that unpretentious clothing and pose, it made clear it was a very powerful muscle.
"Well, thank you for sharing this with me, Josh. I was afraid you might not say the truth, you know... afraid it might hurt me. But you are a true friend..." Kim hugged me in my chair and let her weight fall on my lap. I tried to stop her, but it was too late. Kim felt my hard dick pressing against her. The only things between it and her pussy were our clothes. She looked at me, suddenly realizing everything she caused on me
"Oh my God, Josh... I... I had no idea..."
"That's... that's ok, I... just.." I placed my hands on her hips, making mention to take her out, but Kim pulled herself closer, grabbing the back of my chair. Her chest was inches from my face. She came close to my ear and whispered
"My muscles turn you on, Josh?" Kim flexed her pecs, which I was staring, and held them powerfully flexed
"I... I..." I couldn't hold myself, cumming all over my boxers. Before I could say I was sorry, Kim kissed me in the lips. I kissed her back.
After a few moments, she got up and walked to the door
"This was fun, Josh. Maybe tomorrow we could go to my house... you could watch me working out. How about that? Would you like it?"
"I... yes"
"Good... it's a date then. Nighty night" and she left my room, leaving me with ruined boxers and a tilted mind

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2020, 06:17:30 am »
 :bravo:

Another great chapter  :rock:

Keep it coming.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2020, 06:24:53 am »
I like how you set the scenes and scale the tempo. Well done!

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2020, 10:18:54 am »
A very sneaky and very good chapter!

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2020, 10:23:24 am »
Great story! Love her innocence. Hope she quickly discovers her superiority and decides to have some fun with it!  ::)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2020, 05:52:24 pm »
I stood up for at least another 30 minutes after Kim left my room. It was probably around 1 am when I felt confident that everyone was asleep so I could go to the bathroom and wash myself up, and, of course, try to get rid of the stain on my boxers. My mind was spinning. Had Kim any suspicion of what she had caused on me? I mean, I was sure she was, she asked me clearly if she was turning me on. But on the other hand, she was so naive about her body that maybe she didn't realized I haven't been able to hold myself... oh, what was I thinking? Of Course she knew. There was no way she didn't. And what would happen tomorrow? Was she going to make me embarrass myself in front of her again? Would I be able to get a grip on the situation this time? And, what kept coming to my mind every 2 seconds... how could she be so damn hot?

The next morning I woke up after very little sleep, and when I went down to the kitchen, Kim was already there, eating what seemed to be a whole dozen of eggs and talking to my mother
"Oh, hey Josh... Kim was just telling me about her plans for the day" My mom said happily
This was dangerous territory "Uh... morning... and... and what are they, exactly?"
"Well, I told your mom that I was thinking about going across the street home, so I could get a new set of clothes and have my daily exercises" Kim told me, not bothering to hide a small grin
"Yeah, and I told her she should bring you along. A little workout wouldn't do you no harm, you know!" My mom exclaimed at me, which caused Kim to grin even more
"I'll set him straight, mrs. Jenkins" she added, blinking one eye at me.
Breakfast ended too fast, and before I knew, mom was pushing us both out the door and across the street. Kim held my hand and I felt the same shivers I had felt the night before, like there was a swarm of bees trying to get out of my mouth. She opened the front door and we entered her house. I closed the door behind me, and when I turned around, Kim pushed me against it and kissed me again. It was an excited, yet sweet kiss. I don't know how long we kept our lips together, before she broke it and said "Come, let's go downstairs"
I knew downstairs meant the basement, where her family held their pretty complete gym.
"So, wait here, get familiar with the equipment. I'll change clothes and be right back" she said, before hopping around upstairs quickly.
I looked around. There was a couple bigger apparatus, and several bars and plates. On the other corner there was a rack full of dumbbells, and two benches. I could see why Kim had developed her muscles at such young age. I mean, the equipment here was good enough, and I'm sure she had great instructors on her brothers.
She came back wearing lose sweats, covering her whole body. She could tell I was a bit disappointed. She giggled
"Oh, silly... I don't want you to get all fired up as quickly as you were yesterday, you know" So she knew. Damn.
"S-so... how long have you been working out?" I tried to make conversation
"Ever since we moved to Washington. Like I told you, I didn't make any friends there, and my brothers welcomed me to this place. So It kind of became my hobby to spend time here and, you know, pump it up. I just never realized I'd had gotten so big... at least, compared to kids my age."
"Oh.. I see..."
"So, listen. Normally I'd just work on two or three muscle groups. But I figured I'd do something special for you, since you were honest to me yesterday. So here's what I'll do: I'll do multi quick sets to just warm up every muscle, and then I'll do a couple heavier sets on each exercise, just to, you know, get all pumped up. You can try and keep up or... just watch"
I couldn't exactly believe in Kim as I watched her around. She felt really comfortable down there. Kim performed all kinds of squats, curls, lunges, presses with little or no weight at all for about 20 minutes. I just watched her go. She was so happy and full of energy.
"Alright, now that blood is flowing to my muscles and my joints are all lubricated, let's start. What do you say we do squats first?"
"S-sure"
Kim picked up the big bar, added one of the big plates on each side and walked under it. She set the bar comfortably on her back, positioned her feet and started squatting. She did 8 reps, inhaling and exhaling properly at each one. I noticed how her butt pushed the fabric of her sweatpants each time she moved down. It was gorgeous, and arousing. When she finished her set I was finally able to speak
"How... how much weight is that?"
"Well, the bar weights 40 pounds, and each of these plates 45, so that's 130 pounds, why?" she answered as if this was the most mundane thing in the world. I was shocked
"That's... that's... my weight"
"Oh..." she seemed suddenly aware of how strong she was "Really?" she smiled. "Well, then..."
Kim added what she told me was a 10 pound plate on each side of the bar and positioned herself back again. She squatted four times with 150 pounds. My jaw was down. She saw how impressed I was
"I could go 170, maybe..." it was like she was asking for approval
"Or..." she came close to me, and ducked. Before I could move, Kim grabbed my legs and my torso, putting me on her back. For 3 seconds I feared she'd drop me, but as she walked towards the mirror, I realized she had me very well locked. Kim smiled at me through the mirror and squatted another half a dozen times, using me as weight. As she put me down, she confessed
"Oh my God, Josh... that was so fun! I never realized I could do that!"
I had no words to snap back at her.
The session went on, with Kim mesmerizing me on her chest, back and shoulders exercises. Finally, we moved to arms. Kim picked up a smaller bar and placed a 10 pound plate on each side. She grabbed it with both hands and started curling the bar. It looked almighty. She did 8 curls, and handed me the bar, as she rested. It felt heavy. I looked puzzled to the whole thing. I think she read my mind
"20 pounds the bar, and 20 on both plates. Forty pounds total"
I looked at her, and without thinking about it, tried to curl it, just once. My twig arms were shaken. She giggled
"Don't try to be a hero. Here" she removed the plates, leaving just the bar in my hands "Go ahead"
It was still heavy, but I was able to do a few.
"Cool, right?" she said, grabbing the bar with her right hand right in the middle of it. Then, staring me in the eyes, Kim started curling the empty bar. One-handed. She laughed hard as she watched my eyes bulge
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist. This is so fun" She handed me the bar again and added weight back, this time 15 pounds on each side. She took the bar from my hands and started curling the damn 50 pound thing. As Kim curled away, my mind was processing the whole thing. Kim could curl with one hand probably more than I could with both. I knew her biceps were powerful. I didn't realize they were that powerful.
She finished the set and replaced everything back in order.
"So... you all done?" I asked her
"Silly... of course not. Now, it's your turn to have some fun"
"Me? What?" But before I could finish my sentence, Kim was stripping out of her sweats. Underneath it, she had nothing but a skimpy black bikini. If she looked big before, now, all pumped up, Kim was the most muscular person I had ever seen this close, boy or girl. Every muscle on her body was swollen, her veins were visible from her forearms into her shoulder, on her chest and abs.
"Sit down, Josh" she demanded, which I promptly did
"You see, I've spent almost all night yesterday practicing those poses we saw those women on TV doing the other day. So... I hope you enjoy" and she stroke a powerful, mighty front double bicep pose inches away from me. Again, I felt my underpants getting wet.

Offline DidYouLikeMySunglasses

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2020, 05:39:26 am »
Thank you for writing this! I'm really loving it! Can't wait for more of Kim!

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2020, 08:11:57 am »
I really love your work! Needless to say, K+!

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2020, 11:29:34 am »
Amazing story. Keep up the good work. Karma for all!

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2020, 04:55:08 pm »
Great story so far!  Nice build-up!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2020, 07:00:27 am »
Hi Brfan, any news on this story? Have fun!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Gone and Back

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View