Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572587 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:07:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Minxy Li
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Minxy Li  (Read 6325 times)

hamzaselim

Minxy Li
« on: December 01, 2016, 08:35:22 pm »
I am enjoying sessions for the last 12 years i meet about 10  famous session girls before most are fbbv
I never wrote a review before although i enjoyed the sessions but last week i met  minxy and i decided i have to write this review
It starts by meeting one of the most friendly and beautiful girls .we chat then we went to her room for the session  she changed into sport bra and a hot short i thought that the session will be fun and that i can win easily  i am 178 and 95 kilos with experience in wrestling . From the minute the session start i realized  i was a fool  she beat the shit out of me she has a very strong legs and she knows how to use it and as an advice dont ever made her put you in breast smother i thought it is impossible  to  submit in that hold and it is just a fantasy but for the second time i realized  that  I  was a big fool .
The match end 8 to zero and although  she is not a bodybuilder she has a very strong muscles i can feel them in her headlocks .
She is a very respectable educated friendly beautiful strong lady i respect all the girls i sessioned with but none of them are in minxy li league
Sorry for the long review

Forum Saradas

Minxy Li
« on: December 01, 2016, 08:35:22 pm »

Offline cap9900

• Activity:
    0%
Re: minxy li
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 09:51:55 pm »
I am enjoying sessions for the last 12 years i meet about 10  famous session girls before most are fbbv
I never wrote a review before although i enjoyed the sessions but last week i met  minxy and i decided i have to write this review
It starts by meeting one of the most friendly and beautiful girls .we chat then we went to her room for the session  she changed into sport bra and a hot short i thought that the session will be fun and that i can win easily  i am 178 and 95 kilos with experience in wrestling . From the minute the session start i realized  i was a fool  she beat the shit out of me she has a very strong legs and she knows how to use it and as an advice dont ever made her put you in breast smother i thought it is impossible  to  submit in that hold and it is just a fantasy but for the second time i realized  that  I  was a big fool .
The match end 8 to zero and although  she is not a bodybuilder she has a very strong muscles i can feel them in her headlocks .
She is a very respectable educated friendly beautiful strong lady i respect all the girls i sessioned with but none of them are in minxy li league
Sorry for the long review

Great review.  Minxy  has been on my wish list. I always thought she would be a great session....

hamzaselim

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 11:47:36 pm »
She is great i really  recommend her she is awesome

Alina-fan

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 09:23:50 pm »
Thanks for the review. I read other reviews about her and she seems fun and very competitive on the mats. How aggressive was she during wrestling?

hamzaselim

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 01:08:30 pm »
This depends  on  you
If you tried to be aggressive  she will turn to be aggressive  and beat you really hard

Alina-fan

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 06:52:55 pm »
Yeah, I read that she has a "wrestling" temper.

hamzaselim

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 03:50:53 pm »
I dont agree with  you  she is soo friendly but what i mean is that she is very strong and if you asked for a beaten  she is able to beat you
But if you seek a  playful  session she will be gentle and friendly .
She is friendly and nice to the extent  that i was about to ask her to be my wife  :)

Offline judoka2wrestle

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Minxy Li
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2017, 01:44:53 pm »
So I finally did my first wrestling session. I chose Minxy Li and it was the best choice I could have made :)
Setting up the session details was really easy and simple. She was extremely nice and professional replying to all my emails and doubts (Thank you for the patience Minxy!!) and she usually replies to emails in very short notice (I always had a reply from her in the same day or at the most in the day after). I asked for a session where I would try my best to defend myself and she would use any holds she wanted with special focus on using her sexy feet to dominate me! Finally I challenged her to try and hogtie me!
I arrived at the location 5 minutes earlier and she was ready to receive me. No need to say that I was nervous as hell! She opened the door with a beautiful smile on her face and invited me in. She is as pretty (if not prettier) than what we see on the pics and videos! I don't think I needed to say that I was really nervous (I am sure she noticed it..hehe) but anyway we immediately started chatting (she even offered me some tea which was so nice from her) and after 5 minutes I was really calm and relaxed. I have to say that she is really lovely and sweet and really made me feel so calm and comfortable within few minutes.
So after the lovely chat we went for it. She stripped to a beautiful blue swimsuit (which by the way combined lovely with the color of her toe nails…hehe) and we started wrestling. I think she must have put me in pretty much all the holds that exist in...armbar, headscissors, fig 4, camel clutch, lotus lock, boston crab, leglocks, sleeper, bodyscissors, smothers...
Whenever she had the chance there were her sexy feet in my face either rubbing it, smothering it or demanding to be kissed. If you are a guy into feet (like me) she is just awesome!! Not only her feet are really pretty and soft skin, but she really knows how to use them to dominate a guy! During the whole match she was trash talking (she is amazing at it) with me which even made things more interesting and fun. I had to think a lot before replying to her because if you do not give her the right answer (even if you do, you get punished lol) you are in for even more punishment and pain. I remember one time where she had me in such a tight headscissors (by the way her legs are so strong but so strong) that she was talking to me and I just couldn't hear a thing. I made the mistake of telling her that I do yoga, so she decided to test my flexibility by bending my legs and feet back in some nasty crabs and locks while adding some ticking on my soles to it. I really spent a lot of time trapped in holds with her sexy feet in my face either smothering me or making me kiss them. To finish up the session, I challenged her to try and hogtie me. Well after 2 or 3 minutes of struggling I already had my arms (in the elbows area) in some kind of strange bind that prevent me from using them, so from that point on she just took her time completing the hogtie (she even kind of tied each of my toes). Once she was finished I couldn't move, I actually couldn't move and get free in anyway, so I have to say that her rope skills are also pretty excellent! Of course that I ended up all hogtied worshipping her sexy feet.
She is definitely not a clock watcher (after the wrestling we spent maybe 15 more minutes chatting) and she really cares about making you have the most fun that you can! Minxy has really set the bar high for other session wrestlers! I will 100% sure book another session with her! In fact I would book it tomorrow if I could!

luc

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2017, 12:03:15 am »
A l'occasion de son récent passage à Paris j'ai eu le plaisir de rencontrer Minxy Li. Elle est d'une force étonnante pour sa taille, vraiment amicale et sympathique et possède une bonne technique, elle a réussi a placer des prises surprenantes et assez inédites en usant de ses jambes avec beaucoup d’efficacité. J'ai eu beaucoup de difficulté à la soumettre une fois alors que je pèse près de 100 kgs et suis assez sportif .
Elle est aussi capable de soulever et porter sans difficulté un homme de mon poids. Une lutteuse agréable et à recommander pour une session détendue  mais intense, dans un petit appartement parisien avec un mat.

Offline Mr. Royh

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2017, 08:50:51 pm »
I sessioned with Minxy Li twice.
At the beginning of the first session, i thought I was up for a disappointment - she's indeed beautiful but quite small, and we started with arm wrestling and she was actually the first (and so far only) session wrestler that I defeated in both hands- and my entire purpose of these sessions is for the girl to dominate and outwrestle me no matter how hard i try.

However things shifted 180 degrees when we started wrestling. I didn't see that coming. She's fast as a lightning, and during the sessions she applied so many holds, some of them she invented herself. No way of getting free without tapping. And she has that little "sadistic" side in her which is just what I'm looking for. And her scissors are killers, one time when she headscissored me There was a mark of my ear on her thigh!!

When she came back to my country I immedialty signed up for a second session which was even more fun. And, like others mentioned, she's very fun, friendly and easy going.

I recommend her to everyone!!

Offline tomjui

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Minxy Li
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2017, 04:19:05 pm »
I'd like to share with you an account of the two sessions I had with Minxy Li recently.

I had met Minxy Li earlier a couple of times, since (together with Venom?) she takes care of bookings for Alpha Femmes UK in London; so I already had the pleasure of emailing with her (prompt, clear, friendly), talking with her (outgoing, not a dull moment). And I enjoyed her excellent match making skills, for which I already appreciated her a lot; I'm often forced to make last moment bookings, where she always managed to set me up with amazing sessionettes, and while she was always present to open the door etc, she never pushed me to set up a session with her.

So now, finally, I did set up a session with herself, with high expectations from my side. I already knew about her strength and endurance training routines, I got a taste of her personality, and I knew what she looked like in the flesh. All that was left for me was to learn how she fights, and boy, did I learn about that ;)

I  wasn’t really expecting to actually win, but given her size I didn’t expect to lose like this either. She’s strong, and definitely faster and with better technique than I expected.  Minxy’s training does for sure show during her session! She told me she’d been in ‘competition mode’ for a while, which means the muscles in her arms, legs and shoulders look even better, but it also means she’s been getting a lot of practice and training in competitive BJJ..

So, Minxy was constantly attacking, and if she wasn’t bending, squeezing or choking me she was controlling me across the mat. I’ve seen some worries about BJJ training detracting from the raw fighting fun.. Well, Minxy found plenty of time to struggle, squeeze, and yes, perform breast smothers when she got me immobilized.

I particularly liked her triangle chokes. Those legs.. When the wriggle room is removed, and her trained leg muscles start to work, she can really start dictating the game. Which I absolutely love. I asked her to bring out the mean Minxy, and she was more than happy to bring up the intensity.. So much that she decided to tone it down a bit when she saw that I wasn’t only surprised (yes I had that silly look of ‘what is happening?’) but also intimidated. I was completely gassed, and she decided to continue to throw me around and wrap me in knots with only moderate amounts of discomfort.

So before I knew it the session was over, and when I learned she’d be in town for another week, I immediately booked a second session. I got to record the first session (thank you, Minxy “McGyver” Li, for helping me set things up!) and only when looking back at the recordings I got to see how she actually brought me to panic in a well-planned, methodological way.. So I asked her to elaborate on that during the second session. I’ve never done two sessions with the same sessionette in a week, but with Minxy, I’d have gladly booked a third – I’m sure she would have found another way to make it a memorable, impressive experience.

All I can say is: you might think you know what to expect because you’ve read about her, seen pictures or videos, or maybe because you’ve seen her ‘life’, but I am sure you have no clue until you’ve actually met her on the mats, seen her in action and experienced her creativity and passion for the game. Don’t wait with putting her on your list!

Offline broken_ribs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Minxy Li Review 20/01/2108
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2018, 11:33:58 pm »
Well here's my session experience with Minxy this weekend :

First of all , easy communication over e-mail , every detail explained. showed some flexibility and patience as i wasn't sure if i could make it due to work meetings so i changed the date and time a few times.

Now the session : Minxy is a very nice, talkative person which helped me loosen up as I was a bit nervous at first.

She is not so nice on the mats though :D I asked for the most aggressive attitude as possible, and so she did. Went for semi competitive and she is very skilled! you can clearly tell her holds are very technical, as you have little time to tap before going out. She has absolutely not problem with choke outs , which is a major upside\bonus for me, as that's something i really enjoy. Got choked out 4 times , even after i tapped :z:z Always with a healthy "trash talk " in between

I had a blast !

Highly recommended in what I find crucial in session wrestlers : Communication , Seriousness , Attending client's requests , positive attitude.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline ckjohnson

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Minxy Li Review 20/01/2108
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2018, 03:18:09 am »
Now we have to post review here?

I had a session with her in 2017. She is nice person, easy to settle down the session.

She looked fit , which surprise me cuz in most of her pictures she looks a bit ...bigger. We hug and greet each other, and I could feel the muscle underneath the skin.

Her bicep is big and I wonder if she had been lifting or something. She is proud and tell me shes been training bjj. with gi, I guess.

The session start with arm wrestling. She maybe about 100p, but stronger than most 130p girl.

And then the wresling, her grapewine with smother is impossible  to escape, before the  session I wanted to try KO, but in that position I chicken out.
I nearly got a KO in a trangle hold.

Good Bjj skill, smooth skin like a baby, strength above average session girl make her a nice chioce.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Minxy Li

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View