Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574169 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 12:27:10 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  My big girlfriend
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My big girlfriend  (Read 2777 times)

Offline danny1234

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
My big girlfriend
« on: May 13, 2020, 10:45:30 am »
I wanted to tell you about my girlfriend and canvas
Some opinion. She is big. She’s 5’11 tall same height as me. But that’s where similarities end. I’m a skinny guy, always have been, I have forearms and wrists like 12 year old girl, I do workout but never put any muscle so I now just concentrate on fitness. My girlfriend is overweight. I don’t now how much she weights but I’m guessing about 250ish lbs. I’m about 160. But she is one of those people that is just heavy set all over. I put on weight once and it just went to my stomach and face. I still had skinny arms, legs etc. She is the complete opposite. She has massive thighs and calves, a huge ass, massive arms, big chunky wrists, big hands. Even her feet are massive. We are the same size length wise but she has to her
Special wife fit shoes as her feet are so thick and wide. Even her head is a lot bigger than mine. I know that even if I ate so much food to the point we weighed the same I’d be all gut and moobs and never have the same thickness in my arms and legs that she has. Her back is so wide as well. It got me thinking she must have so much untapped strength potential. I’ve dreamt of testing it by teasing her into a game of mercy or arm wrestle just to get a feel but never had the balls to do it. I watch worlds strongest women videos and feel like she is built like those women already but bigger in some cases without even working out. Am I just letting my imagination run wild or do you think it is quite possible that women built in a certain way like this will naturaly have far better strength potential over slight built men despite that differences in natural testosterone between men and women.

Forum Saradas

My big girlfriend
« on: May 13, 2020, 10:45:30 am »

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My big girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 05:27:22 am »
You should get her started on a fitness regime so she can build her body mass up and get toned!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  My big girlfriend

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View