Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575760 Posts in 73220 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:45:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Would y'all date a strong BBW
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Would y'all date a strong BBW  (Read 4466 times)

Offline Longing4muscledom93

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Would y'all date a strong BBW
« on: March 16, 2020, 03:08:55 am »
So I've been talking to this recently who is quite overweight but is pretty strong. She benches 130 and deadlifts 300. I'm definitely into the strength, but not sure about the BBW aspect of her. Has anyone dated a girl really strong but not in the best "shape?"

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Would y'all date a strong BBW
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 06:13:33 am »
I've had a sessionwith amazon Amanda and can say I would have date her with no problem !!

Go ahead ! You may never encounter a girl as strong in  all your life and could live uniq experience with her !

BTW, whah are her height and weight ? Are you into lift and carry ?

You are lucky, do not miss your chance !
User is currently banned [View]

Offline tate1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 12:08:04 pm »
Although I prefer thin / athletic girls, I have appreciated the leg strength on some BBW.

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2020, 03:24:13 pm »
Would you mind telling me what is her height and weight ? Yours ?

Do not miss your chance ! Date this amazon and tell us how it is to make love to such a strong woman .

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 04:32:05 pm »
Simple answer: yes.

I'd definitely date her. I totally like that strong woman body tape - big with solid muscles. Ok If she's really obese then it'd be a turnoff, but nothing bad about a strong and big lady. She might be open minded to lift and carry stuff for fun.

Offline Longing4muscledom93

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2020, 04:45:51 pm »
I don't know what her weight is but she's 5'4. She definitely seems like she's overweight to the point of a turn off, but the strength may balance it out. No harm in going out a couple of times and seeing how I feel. And I'm 6'0 and 180lbs.

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2020, 04:50:49 pm »
Personally I would not. The physical aspect is a large part of the attraction for me. Also it is hard to tell based off of height and weight alone. People carry weight in different ways and can be very misleading.

amazonophile

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2020, 12:21:12 am »
Absolutely  I would that would be my dream. I've been wanting to date an amazon for as long as I can remember.   I have recurring  fantasies  about  an amazon picking me up and carrying me into her bedroom.

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2020, 08:08:19 am »
Indeed ! Feeling small and light in her arms must be such a feeling !

Absolutely  I would that would be my dream. I've been wanting to date an amazon for as long as I can remember.   I have recurring  fantasies  about  an amazon picking me up and carrying me into her bedroom.

Offline Boof55

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2020, 10:41:47 pm »
Hell yes 100%, all my friends know I like them too.  No shame in sharing what I like

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2020, 06:23:15 pm »
Absolutely and have done, although BBW covers a wide spectrum and the women I've dated have been the big solid type, not obese looking with droopy flesh.
I've had a few flings with big hefty women 40 to 50 pounds heavier than me and they're the only females to date who've ever overpowered me or lifted me, outside of a session context.
So some BBW types have always triggered my strong-woman radar and piqued my interest, but having said that I don't like the aesthetics that much and they've been short lived dalliances. More often than not in fact, they were the ones who didn't want to take it further, as although they also enjoyed the initial fling, they've told me I'm too slim to be their type and they'd prefer an equally big stout man who can, well ... be the man!

Conversely, on the rarer occasions when I have bedded women with visible muscle (nothing like a bodybuider, just toned and defined with hard little biceps) I've still been much stronger than them because they were 40-50 pounds lighter and size matters.
It takes elite bodybuilder levels of muscle to overcome that weight difference, but I love the aesthetics of women with any degree of defined muscle. Of course the strong BBW type have more muscle under their layer of fat, but it's not visible and can't be flexed effectively.

Bottom line, if you have an opportunity with a big strong but overweight woman, take it and you won't regret it. And if she can benchpress 130 as per the OP, then just wow

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2020, 10:39:45 am »
What I will say is not all BBWs are the large-and-in-charge beast you might hope for.
Many of them are not that comfortable in their skin and self-conscious of their size. Rather than flaunt it they can be quite submissive and girly. It's almost a case of thinking if they can't be petite, they can act petite.

Somebody who lifts heavy has clearly broken down some of that feminine conditioning, but might still be uncomfortable expressing her power within a relationship because she recoils from the thought of emasculating her man. It's just not in most women's wiring to be the dominant one, and why they'll seek out a man whom they couldn't physically dominate anyway.

Offline big daady caine

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2020, 09:01:46 pm »
If I was single,  yes I would,  and if I didn't meet my current wife back in 2010, I had a guaranteed shot.

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2020, 08:56:53 am »
I most certainly would. I am attracted to both muscle, bulk and soft fat.

A key feature of attractiveness to me is a woman who projects confidence and comfortability in their skin - regardless of their size.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Would y'all date a strong BBW

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View