Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572783 Posts in 72117 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 10:35:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Built: Excerpts from a coming novel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Built: Excerpts from a coming novel  (Read 6819 times)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
Built: Excerpts from a coming novel
« on: May 15, 2019, 02:15:49 pm »
Gentlemen, I'd like to thank you for your suggestions and polling data. I've completed the rough draft of Built, the upcoming novel about the development of the biggest woman in the world and would like to share some excerpts with you here as I begin the long editing process.  Please feel free to comment or suggest before I finish editing. I'd appreciate it and will likely share more, prior to publishing, if folks would like a bit more.
-------
After rummaging through my closet for some date night clothing, I finally emerged in black pants and a long sleeved gray Nike shirt. After far more fussing about the way I looked I finally said to hell with it and left Karen in the babysitter’s care and went on my first date in what seemed like an eternity. As I drove up to her house, a hundred scenarios regarding how the night might proceed danced through my head. None of them were close to the truth.  Cindy came to the door in a little black mock turtleneck dress that exposed her well developed arms and half of her insanely sculpted legs. Silver high heels accentuated her heavily muscled calves that reminded me of one of my muscular pinups that I secretly admired, Katka Kyptova. I was struck by the fashion in which hyper feminine outfit stretched in unnatural fashions by her sexy frame. Her eyes were highlighted by her usual heavy shading, but even more emphasized by an almost Egyptian amount of cat eye makeup. Her shoulders, loose from the restraints of fabric, demanded attention and with all her muscle, my eyes struggled to find a singular place to stop and worship.

Finally I managed, “Woah, you look amazing.”

It was enough, as she cracked a smile that beamed. “You look nice too.” she said as she reached in for a hug. Nice, I thought. Barely a kernel in your aura, but at least I was the kernel who got to admire her for the evening. As she pulled me in with strength that a normal woman could never possess I was floored by how dense and solid her lats and shoulders felt. We walked to the car arms around each other and with every step I felt her firmness shift and bulge beneath the thin membrane of her dress. Shedding the fat as she had prepping for the contest I could detect the texture of striations clenching and releasing. Why had I parked so close I thought as I approached the car. As I opened the door for her and released our grip I muffled a sad sigh. The night is still young I told myself. Maybe…

When I parked the car I hurried around and opened the door for her. It was corny, but she appreciated it and took my hand when I helped her out of the car. Just her touch held power and she knew it. As we walked toward the mall I was once again struck by her massiveness. Yes, I probably outweighed her by thirty pounds and was a couple of inches taller, but given her frame, she looked massive.As amazing as she looked in her dress, it was readily apparent it could barely contain her thick layers of lat muscles. With every step her quads flexed and her striations looked like a river delta in between thick mountains of muscle. She presented such a unique vision of a modern woman and I was enthralled. It was quickly apparent though that the general public was a little less favorable in their evaluation of Cindy.

Just on our way to dinner alone Cindy received three comments out loud while a myriad of people glanced over or outright stared at her as if she was a superwoman or a freak. She walked on unperturbed like it was an everyday occurrence, but it was a little hard for me to disconnect. When we walked by a guy in a backward facing hat with a girl at an ice cream place next to our restaurant I heard him say, “make sure you never look like that,” I’d had enough. I stepped toward him to put him in his place. I don’t know what I would actually have done had I reached him, but it never happened as Cindy literally pulled me back into her embrace and whispered, “No, it’s not worth it.”

It took me a few minutes to recover from a simple two hundred yard walk. We sat at the bar and I looked at her tanned, muscular body lost in my own thoughts. What must life be like for Cindy every day, I thought. Here she was flagrantly flouting the standard appearance norms for women.  Her massive muscles, surely aided by the masculinizing effects of steroid use and loss of traditional feminine traits such as soft round curves and breast tissue, screamed ‘fuck you’ to society’s conforming constraints. Lost in thought I almost missed Cindy addressing the issue.

“It happens all the time, especially when I’m cutting for contests.  I get a lot of stares.  I think people are scared of me or what I represent.” She was speaking softly, almost whispering and I wasn’t sure if that reflected resignation or frustration.

“What do you think you represent?”

She thought about it like a minute as if she was rehearsing something she’d said to others before and wanted to get the words right. “I try and represent the fact that women don’t have to be weak and submissive. I’m not sure I’m always successful, but I try. Did it bother you?”

“What, the attention?”

“Well, I guess the fact that it’s hard for me to walk anywhere, especially closer to a contest like this, and not be noticed. You might be seen as the man with that thing or something.”

I laughed, “You mean recognized as the guy going out with the most amazing and beautiful woman in the room? I think I’m okay with that attention.”
   She blushed and then laughed and said with self deprecation, “It’s not always positive, you know. You just saw that.” The meals arrived and Cindy had ordered a double plate of fish. As she pressed down with the fork veins squirmed from her calloused hands all the way up to her thick bicep. I did all I could to keep my draw from dropping, but felt my breath quicken.

A response, Andrew respond my brain thrust on my vocal cords. “That was apparent. I could have made him regret it though.”

“With no benefit to either of us.”

“Yah, I know. I wouldn’t have done anything.” I winked at her, recovering my breath as she chewed “maybe scared him a little though.” She laughed and covered her mouth with a napkin. “What is the typical reaction?  I just saw a small sample.” I asked. She swallowed and reached for her wine glass. Even the simple movement caused a cascade of reaction. As she lifted her wine glass, her thick forearms ripple, tendons tightened and veins popped. I longed to run my fingertips across them.

“Usually just amazement. It’s not like there are a lot of women in popular culture who people see look like this.” She motioned to her body and I used the opportunity to gaze without guilt. “But there are a fair amount of positive statements. I get people who say, ‘Wow, you look great. Do you work out?  A few times I’ve heard people say things like, why do you lift weights? You are going to look like a man, like they are informing me of something I’ve never considered.’’’

“You look nothing like a man. That didn’t come out very well, what I meant is you look like a woman you look hot, like a hot woman. Uggh, you look amazing.”

She smiled at my word fumbling episode and continued. “Thanks, well I know the muscle does confuse some people and perceptually know that in a way it makes me look more masculine, but I love the way I look. The muscles provide more symmetry and I love my size. If anything I’d like to get a little bigger in here.” She reached back to her traps and her bicep erupted with the simple movement. My erection was in full bloom with her description of her body and her desire to get bigger. I could almost hear myself wheezing with desire and tried in vain to slow down my breathing. “I’ve always been a little tomboyish anyways. I have an older sister and I was ‘supposed to be the boy,’ so dad encouraged me to be athletic.”

“So have you lifted since you were young?”

“No, I was more into running and track and field, and I never really lifted until about eight years ago. I had short hair and as a sporty tom-boy I was never the quote, pretty one.” 

I interrupted, trying to defend her. “Funny, I always liked the sporty chicks who were athletic.”

“I can see that hasn't changed.” She ducked her gaze down to my crotch and her eyes went wide looking at my noticeable raging woody. Crap, I had to get better at hiding it. At least she was smiling and good-natured with her teasing.

She let me off the hook by continuing with her story. “I was dating a guy for quite awhile and we were pretty serious. He was the first guy who really told me I was beautiful and seemed like he meant it. After a few years, I realized I put some weight on so I went to the gym to look good for him, honestly, more than for myself. Initially, as I got firm and tightened he supported me at every turn. He gave me so much positive feedback that I know it encouraged me to continue.  But when I started getting noticeably stronger he grew lukewarm on my lifting and tried to get me to cheat on my diet or skip the gym. I was a little confused at first, but then figured out that he was intimidated by my lifting. I tried to hide my strength for awhile but I just couldn’t get enough and lifted heavier and heavier.”

Thinking back now, she had to know what she was doing to me. I was literally squirming in my seat at her recollection of her muscle beginning and growing strength. I was putty in her hands by this point and didn’t even see that she was executing a plan with me. Knowing now what she wanted though, I still would have gone along.

She continued, “Eventually, albeit accidentally, I proved that I was stronger than him…”

“How’d that happen?” God, I jumped at any chance to hear about the power of her muscle. I just couldn’t stop myself.

“Well, I think it started when I opened a can he couldn’t open and he got all defensive. He then demanded we arm wrestle despite my protestations.” She stopped, dangling the hook in front of me once again.

“And then what happened?”

“Well, let’s just say it wasn't even close. I wasn’t surprised and honestly didn’t think less of him. I loved him or thought I did. He, however, felt emasculated.  He started getting grouchy with me and finally a few weeks later gave me an ultimatum. It was either the weights or him. And here I am. She brought her fist to her chest and flexed her arm a bit like she was hiding her true muscle. And I was hooked. She smiled, but I thought I could sense some pain in her eyes. It had to be hard for female bodybuilders to flout societies acceptable gender norms.

I thought about how to continue the conversation’s focus on her and eventually landed on “So is your muscularity a bigger deal with family or strangers?”

She thought about it for a second.  “Well, to be honest, probably family. I’ve only had one really bad experience with a stranger. He was drunk and clearly felt like I’d done something to him or his entire sex by being stronger then him. He said stuff like ‘ew look at the transy. Was he a she or he first?’”

“What an idiot, that’s awful.”

“Yah, but aside from a few comments about it being too much, the general public is usually positive. There are plenty of oglers and people who stare for good or bad reasons, but most of the comments are positive.”

“And how is that different from your family?”

“Well, they pretend to be supportive and then say things like ‘I’m just worried about what people will think of you’ or ‘I’m afraid you won’t get a man.’ My favorite was from my sister who said, ‘remind me never to piss you off.’  It’s like they assume I’m unwomanly and violent just because I like my body a certain way and enjoy being strong.” 

“I can see how that would grate on you.  Well, no worries on that front from me.  As I told you, I’ve always liked sporty women.” 

She cocked her head and smiled. “I think you like them extra sporty, don’t you?”   

Busted again. Screw it, let’s just stay honest. “Guilty as charged.” 

“Well, I won’t hold it against you. In fact, I want something from you if you don’t mind me being too forward.” 

This sounded intriguing, “What?”

“Well, I’m not looking for a boyfriend right now. A boyfriend is too hard, to be honest.” I was temporarily at a loss for words and unable to respond. She explained her dilemma. “When I am preparing for contests so often and have my goals I just can’t be distracted by all the minutia of dating. Dating when I’m food deprived and moody and restricting my carbs is hard. I try and be nice, but it makes me too upset when the guy I’m dating can eat whatever he wants in front of me. I’m getting angry now just thinking about it. In the short term I have to make some sacrifices. The expectations and niceties when I’m cutting, focusing on my diet, routine, and lifting is just too much. It wouldn’t be fair to a guy either, I think.”

“Yah, I can see that. But, I think you have a lot to offer a guy.”

She smiled, score another point I thought offhand. Maybe, sometime when she did want a boyfriend she’d consider me? The night wasn’t proving fruitful, but maybe it could turn into a long term investment. Just as I was thinking these thoughts she threw me a curveball and I hit it out of the park. “Yah, and there are things I miss about men for sure, like sex. So what I’m looking for is not a boyfriend. I want a sex buddy.”

She laughed at her forwardness and without thinking I responded. “Well, let me know if you ever need help in that department.” I about shot myself for my inability to think before speaking. Your stupid verbosity is astounding, my brain was telling my dick when I heard her response.

“How about tonight?” I know my jaw literally dropped when she uttered those remarkable words from her sweet lips.

“Really? If you are serious then yes.” My brain began playing a refrain over and over in my head in the short few seconds before she responded. Please don’t be toying with me, please don’t be toying with me.

Forum Saradas

Offline szerepelek

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Built: Excerpts from a coming novel
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 05:36:33 pm »
This is really good. Can not wait for the next parts.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 02:28:26 pm »
 :wow: This is great. Love your explorations of how muscular women fit into society, this is my sweet spot and something I try to explore in my writing. Really love how you've handled it here... And your details... the guy saying 'make sure you never look like that...' as she passes or the bit about her sister saying 'remind me to never make you mad...'  :bravo: small bits like this are just the chef's kiss on a story and I believe its the tiny things like this that really bring a story to life and give it a true lived in feel. Again super great writing and really excited to see where this goes.

Offline indianfbb

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 05:22:26 am »
Nice. I look forward to reading the entire novel. Keep us posted when you release it. :thanks:

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 09:22:14 pm »
Wow, it's a great start!! Keep up the good work.

Offline geekboy II

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 11:57:43 pm »
Hey, Taos. I think it's very good. English is not my first language but your writing is pretty easy to follow. Engaging characters, not just cardboard cutouts, the dialogue was cute but not corny. Your writing flow very nicely in fact, that I felt it's over too soon.

The only problem is that you leave me wanting more.

Keep up the good work.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2019, 05:54:26 am »
Great start and would like to read more.

Offline muscleboytom

• Activity:
    0%
  • male bodybuilder into huge female bodybuilders
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2019, 03:48:39 pm »
Awesome! Can't wait to see how big she's gonna get!

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2019, 11:35:43 pm »
The book should be out in about 10-12 days. I've made it through one time editing and have started a second. My wife, who wrote the first book with me (Muscle Love: Confessions of a Female Muscle Worshipper https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H6Y2HSY) is also editing.  Another small segment of the new novel below:
---------

Her muscle was so taut I could feel her orgasm begin in her thighs as they shuddered in ecstasy and it radiated out from there. I’d never experienced anything near the vehemence with Gwen or in my limited sexual encounters before her. The intensity of her need for me caught me off guard, but also raised my own pleasure as she squeezed me with force I’d never felt before. In minutes, both of us were asleep from the ferocity of the experience. When I awoke exhausted and sweaty a few minutes later I quietly considered the fact that I was probably just one among many in Cindy’s history of sexual conquests. Even that aspect of Cindy was a role reversal. I didn’t care. One evening with her and I’d come to the realization that should have been obvious much sooner, muscular women were mandatory for me. The way they looked, felt, the power and the self-assurance they displayed. They knew they were different, no, superior to regular women, and that confidence just revved my engine too much for me to ever again settle for less.

Seconds later, Cindy awoke and gave me a lazy smile that someone might give after a major triumph. She purred, “That was fantastic.”

“Yah, you are amazing. Sorry if I was a bit grabby. You have so much muscle that I…” I finally shut my mouth. Andrew, I told myself, shut up. Don’t ruin a good thing.

“What? Don’t stop yourself.”

“I don’t know. You are just so pretty and your muscle is such a turn on and,” I paused, “there’s so much of it.” I knew I sounded like a complete idiot at this point.

Where had the man who was always so comfortable around women and confident in conversations gone?

She laughed, “Well that’s the point. I’m glad you like it. I had my suspicions at the gym.” I remained silent, a bit frustrated by the sudden disappearance of my articulate self. Her sweet scent, almost edible, approached me in a puff as she lifted herself up and began stroking my chest with her delicate fingers. As she played with my nipple my physical cravings once again surfaced and my eyes locked onto her thickly striated broad shoulders and her soft milk-white breasts. Perhaps unaware of my re-emerging desires, she continued, a little less confidently, “Would you be willing to come see me more regularly?” Score! I thought, settle down, big guy, and play it cool.

“Yah, I think I’d appreciate that.” There, I’d even managed a big word and hopefully didn’t sound too overeager.

As I walked to the car an hour later after another roll in the hay with Cindy, thinking that this one time being late for the babysitter had been worth it, I began reflecting on the experience. The only thing that could have made the experience better were if a woman was stronger than me. When I felt Cindy’s power and tested her with some light wrestling, my competitive edge took over and I’d unfortunately, bested her over and again. Afterward, I wondered what it might feel like to be physically owned by a woman. Even though I’d cum twice for the first time in I couldn’t remember how long, my member was instantly at attention once again. Just thinking about it was sending shudders of desire through me and my leg literally shook with the thought. It was clear that not only did I appreciate the aesthetics of muscular women, but I wanted them to be stronger than me. Much stronger. I wanted to do her bidding, suck her pussy and give into her every whim.

Offline geekboy II

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2019, 12:21:51 am »
The only problem with your stories, Taos, is you leave us wanting more.

I can't wait for the book to come out.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2019, 08:00:35 pm »
Hi Tao, it's a great idea to add pictures. It will give us an insight of how you perceive your characters, how you picture her specially.
The advantage, if you keep it for the chapters pages, is that we will still be able to imagine our own size and aspect while reading.

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2019, 02:21:20 pm »
This is really good. Can not wait for the the book.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2019, 01:40:35 pm »
 :thanks: Thanks Hebak and Qb. I've included a brief description of the novel on another post. I'm hoping to have the book out by Saturday or Sunday (fingers crossed). I'm just doing another round of edits and waiting for a couple more sketches from my artist.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2019, 04:11:10 am »
The novel is now out on Smashwords, crow.  :singing: Amazon to follow. Link here https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/945394

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2019, 07:13:55 pm »
Hey all,

So I finished the book, here's a review I wrote a few minutes ago. It might give undecided people an idea of what to expect, before getting it.

The fourth book by Richard Greye takes a different turn compared to the previous ones. The first person narration deepens, as he provides us a more detailed story with Built. It deals with a person, Andrew, who has trouble finding his equilibrium in life, through his choices or just plain bad luck.

He then reaches a point in his life where he can throw caution to the wind and give in to his most secret desires, muscular women. But not unlike fitness models mind you, VERY muscular ones. I mean big. Following all the events in his life, Andrew finds himself exploring and understanding his desires, with ups and downs along the way. This path forges him an opportunity to literally build the mate of his dreams.

The book offers a detailed insider view about the feelings of this man, going through his quest for a muscular woman. It is very well detailed and gives the impression to take the place of Andrew. It is a mix between very descriptive phase, about the events of his life and his action toward muscular women, but as well about the psychological aspect and the sometimes funny situations such men find themselves in.

But unlike many stories or book we read today, Built offers a detailed point of view from the woman’s perspective. Indeed, the author’s book is supported by his wife Jayne, who brings a balance of feelings and the real point of view from the muscular women perspective. Another theme of the novel is the shift in their relationship as her power grows.

The story explains the path taken by Andrew, the advantages and disadvantages he has to deal with along the way. From looking for a strong dominant lady, to wondering how dominating the lady of his dreams will become. Albeit lovingly, he gets to have not any muscular woman, but the most muscular on earth, along with a domination streak which surprises her as well.

Excerpt from the book, if the author minds, please let me know I’ll remove it:
Her bunched up, massive glutes tied into a litany of muscles which a red dress tried in vain to cover. The picture was taken from behind, but the outer sweep of her fully developed quads were so enormous that they seemed to wrap around her legs and merge with densely packed hamstrings. Tanned, oiled, and striated, her muscles bulged and looked intensely powerful. Thickly detailed, veiny calves exploded out of her lower legs, cut up into a series of densely muscled ridges, running all the way up her legs. Next to it was a note from Lizzy. Too small!
“Holy shit, those legs are incredible.” I professed, hoping it would lead to a discussion about Lizzy’s seemingly monumental goals.
She wasn’t deterred from her mission. “Andrew.”
“Yah, I’m sorry. What ‘fun thing’ do you want?”
She grew quiet and looked at herself in her tiny mirror fiddling with her hair. With much hesitancy she almost whispered, “I’d like a mirror on the ceiling and the wall.”
I laughed then frowned, “Wait, you’re serious?”
“Yes,” she looked down as if embarrassed.
“Why?”
She hummed and hawed, “I put all this work in and I want to see what I look like.”
“You’re not getting vain about your body, are you?”
She reached over and grabbed my hand hard as I teased her. A quick flick of rage showed that my teasing wasn’t the right tact with her and she seemed caught off guard. My hand throbbed in pain under her powerful grip, but I didn’t let her know it hurt, intent on keeping my pride intact. Subconsciously, I began to fear that her demonstration of anger might be a delayed side effect of the serum. It also could have been that she didn’t know her strength or perhaps it involved her experiences with sexual assail and I had struck a nerve with the put down. My knees began to buckle under her grip and my arm began to shake. I’m not sure if it was from fear of her power or from the pain. There was no longer any doubt that she was stronger than I.

Each chapter brings further character and plot development, with surprises along the way. If you like well-constructed stories with personable characters and strong women, I highly recommend this novel.

QBikk

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Built: Excerpts from a coming novel

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View