Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577448 Posts in 73489 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 05:11:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e.com
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e.com  (Read 28126 times)

Offline Strongwomanpatricia

• Powerlifter & Strongwoman
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Strongwoman, powerliftster, FBB
    • Onlyfans page
Onlyfans vs F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2020, 05:53:26 am »
Hi guys,

Onlyfans or fanwise, which one is more popular here ?

And do you have any idea how popular herbicepcam is ?

Patricia
Onlyfans: strongwomanpatricia
Fanswise: Patricia
Insta****: miss_silverback

Forum Saradas

Onlyfans vs F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2020, 05:53:26 am »

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Onlyfans vs fanswise
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2020, 01:10:22 am »
Herbicepscam (HBC) is the most popular FBB webcam site.

fanwise will give us a preview of what you are offering. Onlyfans does not.

If you want to go on HBC please put up the "premium" sign. If you don't guys are going to expect you to take your clothes off. If you go on onlyfans or fanwise and you are not doing nudity, Most of the guys here will not want to join. And they come on here and tell the other members that you are not doing nude clips.

I have lamented a few times that guys come on a site for muscle women and then they don't want to see strong women lifting of flexing. They just want her bent over naked. The same as a million other sites I don't understand it.

I'm sorry to be blunt but I am trying to give an idea of what you can expect. And I see you already have an onlyfans page so I guess you will find out. Hopefully I will be wrong and you will get members who what to see you lifting and flexing.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline james178

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Fanwise-stuff / a warning
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2020, 10:32:25 am »
Fanwise XL has been a complete disappointment. I spent $50 for just one month of Amazonka. She has a small amount of content but that is not the problem. The problem is that over half of her videos don't play. I have tried on different browsers and computers. I put in a message where they say they will respond in 48 hours or less but I have not heard back yet and it is well over 48 hours. The site has poor customer service. Itis already overpriced for the amount of content but when over half of the videos will not play it's unacceptable and a rip off.

Offline james178

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
Re: How to Subscribe to a FBB on Fanwise??
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2020, 10:38:37 am »
Fanwise XL has been a complete disappointment. I spent $50 for just one month of Amazonka. She has a small amount of content but that is not the problem. The problem is that over half of her videos don't play. I have tried on different browsers and computers. I put in a message where they say they will respond in 48 hours or less but I have not heard back yet and it is well over 48 hours. The site has poor customer service. Itis already overpriced for the amount of content but when over half of the videos will not play it's unacceptable and a rip off.

Offline Strongwomanpatricia

• Powerlifter & Strongwoman
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Strongwoman, powerliftster, FBB
    • Onlyfans page
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2020, 11:49:13 am »
Herbicepscam (HBC) is the most popular FBB webcam site.

fanwise will give us a preview of what you are offering. Onlyfans does not.

If you want to go on HBC please put up the "premium" sign. If you don't guys are going to expect you to take your clothes off. If you go on onlyfans or fanwise and you are not doing nudity, Most of the guys here will not want to join. And they come on here and tell the other members that you are not doing nude clips.

I have lamented a few times that guys come on a site for muscle women and then they don't want to see strong women lifting of flexing. They just want her bent over naked. The same as a million other sites I don't understand it.

I'm sorry to be blunt but I am trying to give an idea of what you can expect. And I see you already have an onlyfans page so I guess you will find out. Hopefully I will be wrong and you will get members who what to see you lifting and flexing.

Actually i love going naked 😁😁😁

Thanks for your advice i will do it !!!
Onlyfans: strongwomanpatricia
Fanswise: Patricia
Insta****: miss_silverback

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2020, 12:04:15 pm »
Thanks for your contribution @Warhawk Overdrive but I dont agree with "they want to see only naked women".
That is not true. 80% of our models are not going nude, but still make great numbers.
We want Fanswise to be a mix of adult (juste like you will find on Netflix) and non adult site.
We want to be the place where any muscle girl, female athlete can find support she need.

In fact we have tip, store where you guys can support and you can join to view video as well for sure

THe difference with Onlyfans is that Fanswise does give 100% during the years, and even like now 110% on store..
This is real support... The make all the difference.
Plus, we have finished an 4/5 months work on a new version of the site, coming live soon and many new features to be added.

Fanswise is the place for muscle girls if they want real support during next years to come.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2020, 12:09:25 pm »

I m very sorry to read this and i understand your disappointement.
I asked you to send me your email so i can personaly check this for you. Also the video on Nataliya page seems to work well as we didnt get any complains about this.
May be a bug of the system concerning your account but i dont think. I ve to check myself. Check your inbox.
Currently the support team is being removed as we are pushing the new website version in the next few days, it may interfer our support this may be also the reason .
PLease check your DM and sorry again.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2020, 06:32:41 pm »
After checking the spam, i found your email in fact. I sent you a screenshot about it.
Also i checked your account and ALL videos are working well. As i request on email support please send me screenshot of the error you get.
There should not be any error. but we never know, please send it.
Again we didnt hear any other user having issues like this.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2020, 11:41:20 pm »
Thanks for your contribution @Warhawk Overdrive but I dont agree with "they want to see only naked women".
That is not true. 80% of our models are not going nude, but still make great numbers.
We want Fanswise to be a mix of adult (juste like you will find on Netflix) and non adult site.
We want to be the place where any muscle girl, female athlete can find support she need.

In fact we have tip, store where you guys can support and you can join to view video as well for sure

THe difference with Onlyfans is that Fanswise does give 100% during the years, and even like now 110% on store..
Plus, we have finished an 4/5 months work on a new version of the site, coming live soon and many new features to be added.

Fanswise is the place for muscle girls if they want real support during next years to come.

I'm sure you know more about it then I do but when I go to other threads on here and the litmus test is how X-rated the content is, that makes me think it is all they want.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2020, 11:50:31 am »

I'm sure you know more about it then I do but when I go to other threads on here and the litmus test is how X-rated the content is, that makes me think it is all they want.
ert

Yes that is a fact that most of the audience want xrated content for sure. We have these girls and content too. But we really want to motivate people to support on page like Monique Jones, Natalie Edmondson, Nataliya Kuznetsova (Amazonka) , Julia F. etc.  ;)

Offline james178

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2020, 12:04:01 pm »
After checking the spam, i found your email in fact. I sent you a screenshot about it.
Also i checked your account and ALL videos are working well. As i request on email support please send me screenshot of the error you get.

I have sent you an email with a screenshot. It i her older videos that do not work. Did you check the older videos or just the first few. The newer ones work but her first 15-20 videos will not play. I have emailed you so many times and you always take a long time to respond.

Offline james178

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2020, 06:47:16 am »
YOU HAVE STILL NOT RESPONDED> I WOULD LIKE A REFUND.

Offline james178

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
Re: How to Subscribe to a FBB on *****??
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2020, 10:20:59 pm »

YOU ARE A JOKE MAN. YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED ME IN WEEKS. YOU RIPPED ME OFF THEN DISAPPEARED. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE ON THIS SITE. IF YOU HAD JUST SHOWN EVEN IN THE SLIGHTEST THAT YOU CARED ABOUT PAYING CUSTOMERS I AM VERY FORGIVING. BUT NO YOU ARE A JOKE. PLUS WE SEE YOU HAVE BEEN ACTIVE ON THIS SITE SO IT IS NOT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW.

Offline james178

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2020, 10:24:23 pm »
MANY OF YOUR VIDEOS ON YOUR FANWISE XL PAGE DO NOT WORK. I SPENT $50 FOR A MONTH. YOU MESSAGED ME ONCE ABOUT IT BUT HAVE NOT FOLLOWED UP. THE PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR THE SITE ARE IGNORING ME. THAT IS A BAD WAY TO TREAT YOUR FANS.

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2020, 05:24:02 pm »
I believe that those are perhaps THE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR THE SITE who treat Her FANS badly. But it is undeniable that it is very difficult to be able to download good videos of Amazonka, or else, at best, very honest given the "quality" -duration of services ... It would be great if a charitable soul gave us useful addresses. It is also to be regretted the white year of Amazonka, the year of the return of Miss O! What a pity, even if we know that it is not only due to his fact, but we may fear that we will never again have the opportunity to see the champions of the dippe of Iris, Helle, Andrea, etc. confront the sublime Natalyia.  :hey: Please guys, the right addresses, the right links for Titanic Amazonka bader  :thanks: & bon courage Natalyia. :heart:

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e.com

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View