Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by zxcv on 30 Aug 2009
  •  

Post mixed photos showing competitors behind the scenes at shows.
    • zxcv
  • #2 by zxcv II on 01 May 2014
  • Feel free to add to this collection:

Thanks for Karma if you like  ;D
    • zxcv II
  • #3 by jim37 on 02 May 2014
  • i like this topic.more pictures please. :bravo:
    • jim37
  • #4 by zxcv II on 03 May 2014

• to be contined..........Thanks for karma   ;D
    • zxcv II
  • #5 by zxcv II on 04 May 2014

• to be contined..........

Thanks for karma  !!! :)
    • zxcv II
  • #6 by zxcv II on 07 May 2014
  • :bravo: awesome topic so sexy too ! :wow: :thanks:

good to know you enjoy... here more

will post more ... thanks for karma !
    • zxcv II
  • #7 by oriander2000 on 26 Mar 2015
  • There's some charm in the pictures of the competitors while they're waiting for the weigh in...the tense expressions, the relaxed bodies, the natural colored skin, the nervous joking and occasional posing, the even-so obvious musculature...I find them to be more than "backstage" photos. The level of candidness is awesome. You see them as people rather than competitors.

Contributions to the thread are more than welcome.

• #8 by oriander2000 on 03 Apr 2015
  • Some more I've been...reaping from various sources  ::). A few are repeated from some of my posts...sorry.

These pictures are not rare, but a bit tricky to find.

"Damn, did I really get thismuscular?"
  • #9 by oriander2000 on 10 Apr 2015
  • A few more...almost not a single "queue" one, but they'll return...

Oil is only for salads and engines.
  • #10 by oriander2000 on 14 Apr 2015
  • A few more. It's amazing how young some Eastern European competitors look/are  :o. I had to skip some because they looked...odd at least.

• #11 by oriander2000 on 16 Apr 2015
  • Some more. I like when Bikini/Fitness competitors can't wait to show how big their backs have became instead of the usual onstage-butt showing.

Let us show their butts instead.  ::) They should be encouraged to flex arms and abs and show the other results of weight training.
  • #12 by oriander2000 on 19 Apr 2015
  • Some more & more to come.

Go on and try to adjust her bottom piece. I dare you. :funny:

• #13 by oriander2000 on 21 Apr 2015
  • Wow, it feels lonely in here... ;D...alright, a few more.

Although the looking at the camera/posing/flexing pictures are ok (some competitors are truly beautiful), I'm looking for the pictures when the photographer caught them "off-guard", relaxed, not being aware they're being registered. We see plenty of tensed, flexed muscles, and from time to time it's refreshing seeing a fit, muscular body as one would outside. That's why the most interesting sight isn't the main subject of the photo, but the women in the background.

Plus, it's wonderful comparing pictures of a relaxed girl with the ones when they flex. The transformation is outstanding in the most slender women.

Except for bodybuilders. They muscles detect cameras and flex even when they're not noticing. :D

• #14 by oriander2000 on 26 Apr 2015
  • Thank You! I'm still collecting these pictures...as I said before, it's close as how the competitors could be seen in any normal day at the beach, for example. It's a nice variation from the tanning, the oil and the flexing. A relaxed, (very) fit body with natural skin coloring.

...yeah, the first picture just had to be that. :funny:

• #15 by oriander2000 on 05 May 2015
  • A couple more.

Yes, these aren't only Bikini type bodies. Check those veins. And she's relaxed...
Pages:
Actions