Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576127 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 01:26:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 348015 times)

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #300 on: September 19, 2013, 06:20:09 pm »
Good pics Alison.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #300 on: September 19, 2013, 06:20:09 pm »

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #301 on: September 19, 2013, 10:34:02 pm »
pbo4muscle.
How did my husband feel about my muscle?.  Well he married me...a muscular gal naturally.  We hit our 30's , felt old and fat and a friend talked un both into joining a gym.  That's when we first started lifing weights ( 80's) .  We both got into shape...he gained some muscle...but has a ectomorph build ( thin ).   I got into contest prep right away.  In 6 months Hawaii  had it's first event and I entered it.  Soooo I was looking more muscluar of course as my diet and routine was different than his.  My body naturally wanted to add muscle....mesomorph.    It was an adventure we both enjoyed.  He helped make gym equipment with my trainer and we bolted all these rigs into his backyard cement slab.  It was a pretty amazing set up....  A lot of it was bent  stop sign posts ( the kind with all the holes in it).   We'd saw off segments and make these crazy machines  all hooked to pulleys.  The policeman would bring the posts to me at the ER of the hospital I was working in.  It was a small town...North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii...and I had a lot of folks cheering for me.  In answer...he was in it with me all the way...and was very proud of me.   Still is. 
(laughing......)   We're both once again powering some backyard weights.  I'm getting muscular slowly slowly...he ( trying to blast gut fat) got a pair of double groin hernias doing leg lifts....needs surgery.  Of course he's bummed....   Next time he'll listen to the little lady when she tells him...."that's a stupid exercise"  ( the old football leg lift spread and down exercise)  He wouldn't listen.   No husband wants to hear..."I told you so" ( nah, I didn't say that..) ...when now he needs both hernias surgically repaired.  He's not too keen on my giving him training advice...(LOL)
.......when we first started lifting back in the 80's I used to do squats at  home with him on my shoulders.  He weighed about 160.   We were livng in a small efficiency.  I'd face the refrigerator and he'd climb on up and balance a bit holding the top of the frig...

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #302 on: September 20, 2013, 10:08:52 pm »
Sad to say I only had one occaision to actually have some informal time with Kay and that was after one of the National Amateur contests...Pillow and Kay invited me up totheir room to have an alcohol fortified protein shake with them.  Conversation centered around feeling ...well ....ripped off.  It was "as if" the powers that be couldn't decide whether they really liked muscle on a FBB or not.  That said...we were in the post contest depletion stage and about three sheets to the wind. At that stage of the competition no bodybuilder ever really wants to believe that it was something that they actually lacked that caused the loss.  In a very short time each of us moved on...Kay: up,   Pillow: North to Alaska,   and me....I just kept on surfing there in Hawaii.   Just a brief moment in time.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #303 on: September 21, 2013, 12:23:30 am »
....and she was no dummy.  ( talking about Kay Baxter)

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #304 on: September 21, 2013, 07:56:09 pm »
Seems like your husband was "one of us"... Takes Power to date and have a relationship with a girl with muscles. Even today a bit of a taboo.

Wellll.... I met him in the 70's.  I had just graduated college & was living with my folks in a retirement town in Florida.  I didn't know anybody there and I certainly wasn't going to do the bar scene to meet somebody.  So I went back up to my college (FSU) and a friend told me to look up a guy by the name of Bill Brundage.  He'd show me around and tell me where I could find some good weed.  OK so I called his home...got his mom and had several conversations with her.  It was his mother who thought he should call me...she kept nagging him.   So we had this blind date.  It was love at first site ( or the weed...dunno)   We  got married within in 6 months...which is another story.

Anyway its now some 45 yr later and we're still  happy.  No weed smoking now...no drinking...heck, we're missionaries !   Our lives changed together as we grew up together.  Muscles?   It was way before the muscle era for women.  It wasn't a factor really.  We just enjoyed each other's company

This was taken back when I was in competition in the 80's. ( note the nose job that got done )  We had this home made gym as I've mentioned.  Even had our own gym tee shirts....we called the gym the Deltoid House.
One thing that I can say...no matter what we've done in our lives we've always enjoyed doing it together.  Ha!  I may have mentioned that when I first started lifting I did squats with Bill on my shoulders...he weighed 160 then.  Good memories!

LuvBigChix

« Reply #305 on: September 23, 2013, 02:48:00 pm »
The scattershot success of marriages makes me value stories such as yours all the more. Truly a great relationship you have.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #306 on: September 23, 2013, 04:45:12 pm »
It's not complicated.   It's all about truly enjoying each other's company and essentially thinking alike. 
Example:
The year was 2007 ...preceding the great crash and loss of lots of folks investments.  I was learning about finances myself as we could no longer trust our financial advisor. All I was reading pointed to selling your real estate high and looking for a place to reduce your cost of living.  (Bill & I had fully planned to stay in Hawaii another decade BTW...surfing til we dropped dead)
Hawaii real estate was inflated to about 3 times it's true value.  Soooo over a years time ( 2006-2007) we sold a $3000.00 investment in a lot in the Bahamas we bought sight unseen through Surfer Magazine in 1980 ( our proposed surfing retirement spot)....get this, for $20,000.   We took that asset...Bill bought the Harley always wanted and we took the rest and got our property ready for sale.  Meanwhile I researched everything south of the Mexican border for a potential retirement place.

Fast forward once again...2007:   I discovered a beautiful peaceful house with a hell of a view in the mountains of Panama...where a permanent visa is literally handed out to retirees on Soc Sec who apply.  I went down there all by myself while Bill stayed in Hawaii and worked.   I came back with pictures and full report and as well hired up an attorney there. In 2 1/2 months ( Bill was convinced) we had sold our condos in Hawaii (tripled our investment ) and moved to Panama. Bill sold his beloved Harley, something he has not yet recovered from.  We removed all our retirement assets in stupid muni bonds that lost  about $60K...and  invested in the Asia direction...made all the money we lost back and then some.  I could go on and on.  BUT...these are  HUGE life decisions we made together ia a sort of knee jerk sort of way...trusting each other, knowing full well how we think alike, and trusting our research together.   

2013...Happy as clams in Panama.  We still surf and enjoy all the things we loved in Hawaii ( except Billy's Harley).   Don't miss working. We are a VERY thankful couple.

Our backyard....a view that's ever changing and always breath taking.

Two heads that think alike...and enjoy each other.  How blessed we are !

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #307 on: October 20, 2013, 09:31:32 am »

I found this little image of a couple of young FBB's you mite remember.

Free Image Hosting by imgbox.com

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #308 on: October 20, 2013, 03:27:51 pm »

You found it here above on page 26...

OdoHerr

User is currently banned [View]

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #309 on: October 20, 2013, 11:02:59 pm »
(laughing).......yup Odo Herr's on top of it as always !  Between him and Moveeguy I know I can keep track of my life should I lose my marbles!

Been feeling sort of on a plateau progress-wise.  Still losing fat weight and I believe at least holding on to the muscle I have, & possibly adding a tad with my workouts.  I have to restrain myself from going into hyper-bodybuilding mode.  I'm convinced that slow and steady will be best for me at this point

Love to all you guys!
       Alison

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #310 on: October 21, 2013, 01:49:59 am »

You found it here above on page 26...

OdoHerr

Actually I didn't I found that image in some old pics from years ago, I figured I'd get lucky and no one had posted it but I'm afraid there are two many dam pack rats here, dagnabit!

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #311 on: December 01, 2013, 08:28:04 pm »
Ahhh...good to hear from you Mooveeguy !   Missed you. 
Oh I still sling the iron around...peak ?   Well I'm setting  March date for getting there.   So far it looks like I'll be a gal 69 in damn good shape but by no means of bodybuilding note in any regard.
Ah well it's all good.  You guys keep me on my toes and always are encouraging.

Each time I open that closet door I feel guilty ...and think about you.  I'm  not hot at the technology.   Might have to get a new scanner...and pick the brains of folks here if  I get jammed.  Odo Herr is such a champ.  I envy his techno-ability...and so many of you !

OK.....later

ALISON

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #312 on: December 02, 2013, 08:42:24 pm »
I almost fear saying yes.....so I'll say probably.   

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #313 on: December 02, 2013, 08:44:51 pm »
Miss you much Alison  :-*

I Saradas

Peter F. Condon

« Reply #314 on: December 04, 2013, 04:52:01 am »
Hello Allison...  This is Peter Condon...If I'm right ...I met you and Bill in Peru, somewhere around 1977!!!  Punta Hermosa!!!   I  put your name in the computer and got this site.  Congrats on still being south of the border!

I've been back to Peru 13 times since I met you, am still surfing and am currently working on wind turbines in Texas, (composite repairs).  Hope to make it to Peru again next year.   

Drop me a line to say hi if you care to!!!

Peter F. Condon        pfcflier@gmail.com

All the best!

PS:  Robin Willard lived in Hawaii for a couple of years, but is now living in Peru!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View