Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576280 Posts in 73308 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 08:15:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 348063 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #255 on: June 23, 2013, 07:32:11 pm »
Yes, kids just say what they think, often for maximum hurt! For me it was 4 eyes (glasses wearer) and match stick ( no muscles! Maybe that's another reason why I think muscle on women is great!).
Funny thing is, when I joined the gym seeking to build some muscle in my 20's and rejoined again in my 40's, the trainers both gasped at how much I naturally went for when curling. I've always had powerful arms, but virtually no muscle, much to my dismay. Genetics, an overrated subject in my view!

What a great idea sending those pics! I bet you wish you were a fly on the wall when the envelope was opened!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #255 on: June 23, 2013, 07:32:11 pm »

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #256 on: June 23, 2013, 08:08:42 pm »
What a great idea sending those pics! I bet you wish you were a fly on the wall when the envelope was opened!
.....oh yah Timmon!.   They'll probably go... WTF ?....what is THIS?  ( keep in mind they'll all be sending in pics of their children and grandkids)   The reunion is in late September.  If all goes well I should be photoworthy bodybuilderwise and might just send an email update.....LOL  (me bad...)...should be orgasmic hitting the "send" button (me REALLY bad)
See? I STILL have a lot of resentment stored up.  Yes kids can be very cruel with their teasing. 
BTW.  My husband is working out with me.  We're on the same diet.  He's an ectomorph....Mr skinney guy who used to have a protruding gut. He said to me yesterday..."Hell I knew I had skinney legs til I lost weight...now look!!"  ( I'm laughing....)
His legs sort of resemble a Flamingo.  (He HATES any bodybuilding advice from me).  I just lift along with him.  My fat goes, muscles appear.....he gets skinney but stronger, and skinnier.....pisses him off a tad.   No matter...he  feels better...and he appreciates me looking better. 

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #257 on: June 23, 2013, 10:57:44 pm »
Mooveeguy.  6-8 weeks for mail to reach the states.  Took 8 weeks to get a letter to Orlando this year.  Unreal.  Let's see if she responds.  Maybe she wants to stay private ya know? 

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #258 on: June 24, 2013, 11:12:39 am »
So if Pillow responds by letter immediately, another 6-8 weeks for the reply? You can kiss goodbye to 4 months then! That's how long we used to wait (add another 6 weeks for publication dates) to hear the results of the 1980's Ms O!.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #259 on: June 24, 2013, 06:47:18 pm »
Right Timmon !.....LOL  Anyway, the letter IS in the mail.  I do hope I get in touch.  I sent it registered so as to put some speed on it.  If she decides to stay undercover, of course that's what'll be. 

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #260 on: July 15, 2013, 12:23:37 am »

Been gone 12 days on a surf trip...back again.  Had a great time.   Good to be home however.  Missed Saradas !

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #261 on: July 15, 2013, 09:05:03 am »
You missed Saradas Alison? Maybe you need to work on your aim? he he (ok I know that was a bad joke but you're one of the few who seem to like my bad jokes).

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #262 on: July 21, 2013, 05:31:12 pm »
Allison...

The new "benchmarkl" for you.  Go to RxMuscle.com and look at the 2013 Masters results.

Over 65 Class...see Mary Lovato

Go for it!!!

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #263 on: July 22, 2013, 02:01:54 am »
hwillish...will do. Thanks for the heads up.   As it's going right now it'll take me til November or so to get to bed rock .  I'm still getting off body fat and am right now 20 lb from getting close.   Still training . 

Nikopo,
Tubes on the North coast around Bocas del Toro...The South coast has some good spots.  The best is where we go at Santa Catalina.  It's a one peak take-off and can get crowded.  Tide change on that coast is 18 ft...so that can effect how many hours you get of good surf.  Basically...it's not Hawaii, but it keeps us happy.  Fairly consistant during the season.  Remote.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #264 on: July 22, 2013, 02:55:54 am »
Allison...

The new "benchmarkl" for you.  Go to saradas.org and look at the 2013 Masters results.

Go for it!!!

Can't find it....still looking. 

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #265 on: July 22, 2013, 07:54:54 am »
Allison...

The new "benchmarkl" for you.  Go to saradas.org and look at the 2013 Masters results.

Go for it!!!

Can't find it....still looking.

hwillish means Mary Trovato, Alison, and you can't post links on the forum to certain muscle sites, the software changes the web address to saradas.org to stop the audit trail back to this site as the referrer.
To save you hunting more, the link is protected here http://lix.in/-cef373

Click on the link above and then on the resulting splash page, click "continue" button

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #266 on: July 22, 2013, 02:59:17 pm »
Thanx, Timmon... for your correction (yes, it was Mary Trovato) and your explanation for why the website I mentioned was changed.

Mary competed in Pittsburgh in the 2013 Masters, Teens and College competition this past weekend which is an annual NPC sanctioned event.  For the first time ever there was a +65 class and even though Mary was the only  competitor, this opens up a whole new opportunity for ladies in the future....props to Gary Udit who is the promoter.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #267 on: July 22, 2013, 07:01:03 pm »
Just went on you tube (wonder if this gets thru the filter)?  See Mary Ann Lovato.

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #268 on: July 22, 2013, 07:32:25 pm »
It's just a pity that there are no contests for you in Panama. Maybe we'll have to take up a collection and pay the expenses for you to go to America and compete in an over 50's bodybuilding contest. An over 50's first to get you back into the contest mode and then we can unleash you on an open bodybuilding divison. After having seen the photos from the recent Masters Nationals, with the drive, determination and commitment that I know you have Alison I have no doubt that you would be extremely competitive if you competed again. I won't say that I know you'd win but you'd at least be competitive.

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #269 on: July 27, 2013, 12:30:37 am »
Thanks guys.  My buddy Greg sent me the links and pics to my email .   Interesting the start up of an older than time category.   On that, I saw the interview with an 80 yr old guy who finally won after 60 years of training and competition.  One thing he said was..."I  knew I could eventually win if I was the last man standing!".   Hey he got a pro card at 80!   Hat's off to him.
Appreciate all of you...you know that.   I am encouraged to slowly slowly continue to beat myself into some sort of shape.  Meanwhile surf's up and we're off for another week.
Bye
Alison

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View