Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576246 Posts in 73304 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 07:05:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 348050 times)

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #240 on: June 19, 2013, 01:39:00 am »
The pic right above there where part of my breast is exposed...."side chest"....no it's really a side breast shot.  Yup I knew you'd remember if that pic was posted here.  I don't remembner ever seeing it...  I think that was the contest I went nutz and dropped a ton of water and weight running in sweats  in Vegas.  Amazing I survived !!   Stupid.

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #241 on: June 19, 2013, 02:17:35 am »
Sweats in the desert. Wow. That is real old school Alison. Right out of the Bear Bryant playbook which was fine then, but would have him fired nowadays. He used to train his players in 110 heat and slap the water guy away in year one. The docs were told to pipe down as well. Good pic of you .

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #242 on: June 19, 2013, 07:13:10 am »
TIMMON:
"Dispurse...there's nothing to see here!"
That's a side chest view of what were once my breasts before I went from a normal #120 to #106 lbs!  (There wasn't much to see at #120 either...relax)
Thanks for the pics....I don't think I've seern those before....well, maybe I have.  I'll have to check with Mooveeguy
ALISON

Alison, I assure you, there is LOTS to see here! I'm looking, and I'm not using a magnifying glass! That's what makes FBB's so special, they all think they have small boobs, but us men know better! Love the"side chest" or side cleavage shot. I must be right, having had another look this morning, I need more tea and a lie down.

As a thought, that's what makes the golden age of FBB even more special. You knew what you were looking at was real, no argument, no upsets like we have today!

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #243 on: June 19, 2013, 07:21:35 pm »
Alison as a female bodybuilder in competition shape(as you are in those photos) wouldn't that be a side pec shot? Either way when it's a woman as beautiful, muscular and friendly as you are Alison I'm quite happy to see a side breast pose instead of a side chest pose(I'm happy to see any photos you wish to share).

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #244 on: June 20, 2013, 12:29:45 am »
Well thanks guys.  That bathing suit I had made by my neighbor.  We exchanged skills.  I helped her learn about nutrition, metabolism and calorie/exercise in order for her to more intelligently lose weight.  She made me the red suit.   What's funny was all the UNHEALTHY things I did before I put on the suit.... and posed what I had left of my body.  No telling how I might have done that year had I not lost my mind .  ( I was also jogging in sweats at night in front of all these hotels with the hot lights)   When it was all done and I found out after the contest ( I was busy being stupid...like doing chins in the stairwell on the pipes during the weigh in) ...anyway when I found out I weighed 106 lb I about collapsed....I was a LIGHTWEIGHT ! and competed as a middleweight~    This was my first national contest and my first contest ever where there was a weigh-in.  Missed the fine print somewhere on the intruction sheet.   Anyway...it was all fun....a true adventure.  Bill and I got to stay in Ceasar's Palace.....room looked like a bordello...mirror on the ceiling above the bed, cheesy red velvet-like wall paper.   I was way too nutz at the time to appreciate THAT ( mirror above the bed...probably didn't notice until I had a decent meal after the contest....and then of course I blew up with bloat like the Hindenburg).   
..........OH !    And then there was the Iodine adventure:
Just before the contest I got all greased up and slathered with Iodine.   Baby oil mixed with iodine.   Man the fumes!!!!   Sort of gives you this browish/yellow color....like you've got an early case of hepatitis.   Makes you stink like hell......sort of like medicinal rotten eggs.   I spose I absorbed enough iodine to survive a nuclear holocost.   That was something the male BBs did....the iodine grease up. 

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #245 on: June 20, 2013, 07:43:58 am »
Well thanks guys.  That bathing suit I had made by my neighbor.  We exchanged skills.  I helped her learn about nutrition, metabolism and calorie/exercise in order for her to more intelligently lose weight.  She made me the red suit.   What funny was all the UNHEALTHY things I then did before I put on the suit.... and posed what I had left of my body.  No telling how I might have done that year had I not lost my mind .  ( I was also jogging in sweats at night in front of all these hotels with the hot lights)   When it was all done and I found out after the contest ( I was busy being stupid...like doing chins in the stairwell on the pipes during the weigh in) ...anyway when I found out I weighed 106 lb I about collapsed....I was a LIGHTWEIGHT ! and competed as a middleweight~    This was my first national contest and my first contest ever where there was a weigh-in.  Missed the fine print somewhere on the intruction sheet.   Anyway...it was all fun....a true adventure.  Bill and I got to stay in Ceasar's Palace.....room looked like a bordello...mirror on the ceiling above the bed, cheesy red velvet-like wall paper.   I was way too nutz at the time to appreciate THAT ( mirror above the bed...probably didn't notice until I had a decent meal after the contest....and then of course I blew up with bloat like the Hindenburg).   
..........OH !    And then there was the Iodine adventure:
Just before the contest I got all greased up and slathered with Iodine.   Baby oil mixed with iodine.   Man the fumes!!!!   Sort of gives you this browish/yellow color....like you've got an early case of hepatitis.   Makes you stink like hell......sort of like medicinal rotten eggs.   I spose I absorbed enough iodine to survive a nuclear holocost.   That was something the male BBs did....the iodine grease up.

Amazing insight Alison! You have so many stories, and you really bring the scenes you paint to life. You could write a great book about your adventures.
It was all worth it, just to create that picture, I assure you! What a shame about the wonderful bedroom, isn't that just typical of life? Wish you could go back there and really enjoy the mirror. For a guy, an FBB reflected in a ceiling mirror, what a wonderful idea! Enough, I will say no more.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #246 on: June 20, 2013, 07:23:46 pm »
Timmon.....Until I most recently came here to Saradas I had no clue of the extent of the lusting to tell you the truth.  Ohhhh I knew there were muscle lusters and I always got a bang out of them when I went to the mainland US from Hawaii.  Yah... I spose my husband could have enjoyed the mirror thing.....   Maybe it was just me....I was older and possibly not as resiliant as the younger girls but contests knocked the crap outta me....and that's not a pretty site seen from an overhead mirror !....LOL !!!!!
On the book.....yah my husband is the writer.  He'd been writing little stories he remembers of his life down ever since we retired for 6 years now.  It's all about getting older and the process of becoming a retired person.  Great stories.  He's good at it.  Like Mooveeguy, he has this super memory.  He finally had it self published.  He picked up the first copies in fact just yesterday.
Calls it :
PANTS UP TO THE ARMPITS...Tales of surfboards and mountains and growing old gracelessly
Ya know how when men get old the pants keep getting higher and higher til they reach arm pit level ?   That's where the title comes from.  Bill has this great sense of humor....that's one of the great things I love about him.  Anyway...here's the book cover/back of the book:

ALISON
P.S.  After I bitched and moaned he consented to include me on the back cover and as well included one little microscopic surf pic of me in the middle/bottom on the front cover.   He's a good boy......

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #247 on: June 21, 2013, 07:28:02 pm »
That's fantastic, Alison. I can't find it on Amazon yet, is it purchaseable? Well done to William, it takes a lot to write a book.
Maybe you could write one about you together

"Fumes... tales from the pump room"  or something like that. Well, probably a lot better than that, I'll have a think.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #248 on: June 22, 2013, 12:57:52 am »
No Timmon he had it  self published.  That means he paid for all the printing.  Cost an arm and a leg.  He had 400 or so pages single space on standard paper.  They had to do it in large format and it still came out 300 or so pages.  Ended up costing him $25 a book just to print and he had to print 50!   Needless to say it was an expensive project.  Oh well...when we can't remember a damn thing we can read the book over and over.   That's of course unless we encourage Mooveguy to live in that hut behind the house and be our resident "memory guy".   

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #249 on: June 22, 2013, 10:03:43 am »
If it means anything, I made some errors in grammar regarding a biography I wrote on Arnold for a book that was published about five years ago called Titans. Well if I did move into that small hut, I hope there would be a tv with an assortment of channels or at the very least, an opportunity to look through those photos and magazines you have saved from your days in the iron game, Alison.
Looks like a deal is being formed here! Mooveeguy, you forgot to mention that you will certainly need a "Pillow" to rest your head on as well! That would make for a happy way to spend the rest of your life...

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #250 on: June 22, 2013, 09:11:55 pm »
If it means anything, I made some errors in grammar regarding a biography I wrote on Arnold for a book that was published about five years ago called Titans. Well if I did move into that small hut, I hope there would be a tv with an assortment of channels or at the very least, an opportunity to look through those photos and magazines you have saved from your days in the iron game, Alison.
Yes and you can organize them in that I am sure I can't remember when many were taken.  You can be a sort of resident librarian.  BTW I wrote to Pillow.  Takes a loooong time for mail to get to the states from here but aI did send it registered.  maybe in a month she'll get it.  Lets see....

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #251 on: June 22, 2013, 09:13:32 pm »
Looks like a deal is being formed here! Mooveeguy, you forgot to mention that you will certainly need a "Pillow" to rest your head on as well! That would make for a happy way to spend the rest of your life...
Exactly......a win/win situation

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #252 on: June 22, 2013, 10:46:01 pm »
From the past blast.  Pre-bodybuilding, before I had ever lifted a weight 1977.   This is how I looked naturally without doing anything...but surf.

This one was taken about the same time.

ALISON
32 yr old in these pictures

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #253 on: June 23, 2013, 09:55:50 am »
From the past blast.  Pre-bodybuilding, before I had ever lifted a weight 1977.   This is how I looked naturally without doing anything...but surf.

This one was taken about the same time.

ALISON
32 yr old in these pictures
Naturally muscular. I am always amazed how many people believe that woman don't have muscles unless they take steroids and weight train. You are living proof Alison, that women can be muscular having never lifted a weight. It's totally normal.
I first noticed female muscle when  I left school and worked for a department store, and some of the girls ( 16 upwards! ) had well developed muscles. I've always been interested  since then, and it was natural for me to become a follower of bodybuilding from Rachel McLish on. Always find the sport facinating and have the utmost respect for women who decide to weight train, due to the dedication required, and strong will to survive the hurtful comments as well as the compliaments.
Thanks for these pics, they do remind me of the first time my jaw dropped in amazment at the unusual and very welcome sight of a female bicep!

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #254 on: June 23, 2013, 06:45:52 pm »
Timmon....
I sort of became oblivious to it.  Now looking at the pic, I know why I was taunted as a teenager.  It was rare and odd and not the norm.  The taunting was very hurtful back then.  Something about taunts you receive as a kid...they seem to grow and stick for ever.  Thank GOD for bodybuilding.  It gave me this little brief interlude to exonerate myself...ya know?   Meanwhile my highschool class is having it's 50th reunion.  They sent a questionare and asked for pictures.   I was encouraged by one of the fans I met here at Saradas to send them the best of the best bodybuilding shots.  I did.  ya know?.....it felt BETTER puitting that envelope in the mail slot than the best workout I've ever had.  (grin)
Mooveeguy.....
Yes sir, I hear ya.  I hate to promise....but KNOW I havn't forgotten you.  Bill had the machine out yesterday  saving some old pictures of the 70's.  So we're working through the massive pile.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View