Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576194 Posts in 73301 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 03:48:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 348029 times)

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #405 on: May 10, 2014, 09:07:13 pm »
Been busy learning how to play this thing.

Me and my cello...

ALISON

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #406 on: May 10, 2014, 09:09:55 pm »
Been busy learning how to play this thing.

Me and my cello...

ALISON

You've done everything else, so why not? A real Renaissance woman, eh?
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #407 on: May 10, 2014, 09:14:59 pm »
  :wow: good news Alison! Miss you much. How have you been?
I Saradas

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #408 on: May 10, 2014, 09:20:14 pm »

I got started writing to some old highschool pals and one was in the orchestra with me.  He's retired but still has a Big Band dance band and does gigs....plays sax.
We got to talking about music as I had already started playing piano again.   He put a bug in my ear to start once again playing cello like I did in highschool.  As it turns out it's not  easy to find a cello ... in  the Rep of Panama.  Its an expensive investment, and few youngsters have that kind of money.  Anyway, I bought one used in Panama City and brought it back on the bus...got an extra seat for it.  It's slow go...but I am making some music noise .   I do believe practice with persistence will bring results.
Gives you a good shoulder burn.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #409 on: May 10, 2014, 09:25:23 pm »

Besides buying cellos, have had a house guest visiting and have had an enjoyable month visiting with her...seeing the Panama Canal and sights.  This has allowed my broken ribs to heal...a good thing.  Alls well here in Panama.  Soon we'll be off on a surf adventure...and I'll be cranking the iron once again.
ALISON

LuvBigChix

« Reply #410 on: May 12, 2014, 03:15:09 pm »
Love the resumption of cello music...

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #411 on: May 20, 2014, 01:14:40 am »
Love the resumption of cello music...

Yup me too !   What an adventure.   I never played well.  I was given a cello and told to sit "over there" in the orchestra in high school.  OK so I watched the girl who played cello next to me and that's how I "learned"...ha, I never learned squat.  Well now I'm serious.  Fingertips sort of swollen numb and sore at the same time.
Takes a bit of coordination as well.  As soon as you tense up...everything goes bad.....SCREETCH.   Very interesting sport.  I'll keep you posted.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #412 on: May 20, 2014, 06:26:12 pm »

I got started writing to some old highschool pals and one was in the orchestra with me.  He's retired but still has a Big Band dance band and does gigs....plays sax.
We got to talking about music as I had already started playing piano again.   He put a bug in my ear to start once again playing cello like I did in highschool.  As it turns out it's not  easy to find a cello ... in  the Rep of Panama.  Its an expensive investment, and few youngsters have that kind of money.  Anyway, I bought one used in Panama City and brought it back on the bus...got an extra seat for it.  It's slow go...but I am making some music noise .   I do believe practice with persistence will bring results.
Gives you a good shoulder burn.
Glad you are on the mend Alison, and didn't know you were into music as well!
Here's some muscle music, you can't fail to feel like you have had a happy workout! Well, works for me anyway.
Impromptu performance on a public piano at St Pancras Station, London.
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/od2qqanxxiymunw/henri%27s_boogie.mp4

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #413 on: May 20, 2014, 08:30:31 pm »
Hey was that you Timmon?     WOW I sure wish I could play like that.  On keyboard I'm able to cruise along with "I left my heart in San Fran" with a few simple chords.
I've recently been playing some Beatles music.....gets me out of the piano bar mode.

Cello's another story.  My finger tips are so sore...I'm hoping for some callous soon.   Still painful to listen to

2 Cellos inspire me !  You have to hear these guys

[/size]http://www.facebook.com/2Cellos http://www.twit***.com/stjepanhauser http://w...[/color]

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #414 on: May 21, 2014, 07:34:34 am »
I wish Alison! I got my grade 3 piano at School, and did an impromptu session in Woolworths in my youth on their new electric organ display (! and i think more people stopped to listen than did in the St Pancras video), but that was not me on the station sadly!
Great links, not heard the cello played like that!

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #415 on: June 08, 2014, 08:48:19 pm »
     BEEN SURFING !!!!!![/URL[URL[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/ncbdnzj]=https://Foot got caught. Had 100cc of blood taken out of my knee

Back home now.  Safer behind my keyboard, cello and bench pressing in my back yard !....LOL 
ALISON

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #416 on: June 14, 2014, 08:08:30 pm »
Having a bit of a nightmare with my PC.
Drive corrupted, reformatted, then the back up software started to restore my files, and at the same time it saw that the ones it hadn't restored were missing on my hard drive, so decided I didn't want them anymore and deleted them off the back up! The restore then failed as it couldn't find the files the desktop client had deleted ahead of it. Result = gigs of missing female muscle going back to the beginning of the femuscle era. OdoHerr would be as mortified as I am right now, I'm sure.
The back up company are investigating, but the positive is that I found an "Alison Archive", by chance,  on another old back up system, and these few WPW pics do not appear to have been posted, and link in as a missing few from the original post on page 1 of this thread.
So in every cloud, there is a silver lining.... even if the internet cloud is failing me badly at the moment! Moral of the story, don't trust the cloud, keep local back ups up to date as well.
Just hoping the Back up company recovers the data, can't see why not as the files are visible on line, just inaccessible.

beowulff

« Reply #417 on: June 14, 2014, 11:52:16 pm »
Alison -
How old were you when those photos were taken?

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #418 on: June 15, 2014, 10:31:41 am »
Drive corrupted, reformatted, then the back up software started to restore my files, and at the same time it saw that the ones it hadn't restored were missing on my hard drive, so decided I didn't want them anymore and deleted them off the back up! The restore then failed as it couldn't find the files the desktop client had deleted ahead of it. Result = gigs of missing female muscle going back to the beginning of the femuscle era. OdoHerr would be as mortified as I am right now, I'm sure.

As you say, timmon, I would really be mortified, for sure, if this happened to me.
A far as I am concerned, I have never trusted any cloud system, and never stored any data outside, but on several external drives of my own.

OdoHerr
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #419 on: June 15, 2014, 10:40:07 am »

As you say, timmon, I would really be mortified, for sure, if this happened to me.
A far as I am concerned, I have never trusted any cloud system, and never stored any data outside, but on several external drives of my own.

OdoHerr
Very wise OdoHerr. I find the cloud useful, as I can get to files anywhere, and up to now it has been fine. But I agree you need a balance between local back up and cloud. Local is also vunerable to thieft, fire etc.
At the moment, the deleted files are downloading back to my HDD, which will take some time! I will also invest in a new local drive to use for back up only. But, hopefully, all data will be restored OK, so I'm hoping that my faith in the cloud will also be restored. Feeling calmer, or kama, now!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View