Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576214 Posts in 73303 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 04:17:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 348034 times)

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #345 on: January 01, 2014, 01:27:26 am »
Dear Alison,

May You Find Happiness
And Life In Everything
That You Will Be Up To In This New Year.
Wishing You Days Full Of Blossomed Flowers
That Will Be Filling The Air
With Sweet Scents Which Will Be Carrying You
Away In The Chariots Of Joy.

Happy New Year  :heart:

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

« Reply #345 on: January 01, 2014, 01:27:26 am »

LuvBigChix

« Reply #346 on: January 01, 2014, 04:00:56 pm »
Happy New Year, Alison.

You stand as an example of true happiness, something to which we should all strive to attain.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #347 on: January 01, 2014, 07:34:57 pm »
Dear Alison,

May You Find Happiness
And Life In Everything
That You Will Be Up To In This New Year.
Wishing You Days Full Of Blossomed Flowers
That Will Be Filling The Air
With Sweet Scents Which Will Be Carrying You
Away In The Chariots Of Joy.

Happy New Year  :heart:
      I'm overwhelmed.....I tell ya, I walked away from bodybuilding in the late 80's.  Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine such friendships to be had in the sport so far down the road when I'm inching on 69 yr old.  My leaving the sport was bittersweet and you folks here have made it all new again.  Words can not express how very thankful I am for that.   Bless you.   Hugs     Alison

Fast work ! The flowers are growing through my window already

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #348 on: January 02, 2014, 09:21:02 am »
I don't know about everyone else but I feel kind of the same Alison. Who knew that someone like you would be here and become friends with little old(ok not as old as you but still old enough) me. It's been so much fun this last year or so and I hope we can continue our friendship even if it only ever happens to be words and pictures on the screen and things in the mail. As I've said before, that moment when I saw your email and realised you'd actually replied to me, was a very nice surprise as has been all of our contact. Thank you so much Alison(oh and I do like your prototype. It's a very nice starting point but I think it needs a lot more work)

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #349 on: January 03, 2014, 08:57:19 am »
Merry Christmas Alison!
Thanks Timmon...
Hey snappy avitar there Timmon.  My motion dector just picked up on the ab movement.  Good work !
Zig...
I've enjoyed our discussions.  You got me up to speed on the evolution of FBB...thanks
Greg....
Well, you are unique...no words can express.

See y'all next year !
Alison

Happy New Year Alison! Yes, love our discussions. Greg has already said many nice things I totally agree with,  as has OdoHerr, (who I consider to be  the most knowledgeable of FBB historians on the forum, with access to vast archive material, for us to appreciate and remember fondly) .
Many of us  remember how as an FBB pioneer, you were one of the few FBB's at the time that encouraged (and continue to do so  today, just look at your amazing biceps at 69, phew!) women to lift, in an age which was even more anti femuscle than today. In fact your FBB physique would be very acceptable today, but what a stir you caused as a pioneer!

So, of course we all love you and find the insight you bring to the forum (about what it's really like to be an FBB), and what you are up to now, quite fascinating.
Your friendship, and taking fans seriously on the forum, is much valued.

Health and happiness to you in 2014!
Timmon.

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #350 on: January 03, 2014, 09:57:39 am »
Well said timmon.

Sounds like we'd be the founding members, and lifetime members, of the "Alison Brundage Mutual Admiration Society". A few years ago I started a "mutual admiration society" for another friend of mine(yes it was just as a bit of a joke but of course we did, and still do, admire our other friend as we do here with Ms A Brundage).

Grego

Oh, and Alison, going on what you said in that email earlier. This is easy for me here online but not as a job or career(sorry to be cryptic to everyone else but Alison I'm sure you know what I mean here).

"I'm human and just  like you guys ....well almost like you guys...I'm a woman, LOL." Really? You're a woman? You kept that a secret Alison. (he he. Ok. bad joke on my part but anyway)
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #351 on: January 03, 2014, 02:25:50 pm »
Oy my cup runneth over !   This means more to me than winning every one of  my Hawaiian contests, my weight class at the Golds and having the team Jentz Wenerstrom (WSP) going verbally nutz each time I flexed a bicep...LOL.    Thanks......Alison

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #352 on: January 03, 2014, 06:38:44 pm »

I told my dear friend Grego (Afigreg) he should be a life coach,or in the military ...possibly a drill sergeant.  He lovingly stays on my ass....uh, he uses the Aussie word bum.  I told him yesterday  I need to join a gym as my backyard weights just don't get it.  He asked me if a gym was far.  In that I live in the Rep of Panama I guess he figured I might have to hack through the jungle  to get to one.  Nah I said...It's close I'm just lazy.  Sooo Grego sez:  " Get your lazy ( but beautiful...ha ha I'm cracking up) bum to the gym !! "   He then went on with the many reasons why I'd want to do that...and of course the visualized results.  ( the guys good I tell ya...he could earn money as a motivational speaker...LOL)

OK I wake up.  I warm up with a protein load , some backyard gym iron liftin and hit the field across the street that was getting high.  That'll burn some fat !   Great for my right arm/shoulder and lat....the left will be a bit lopsided !

So that's visual evidence Grego that my lazy ( but beautiful) bum is in fact in gear ! ( laughing)

ALISON

LuvBigChix

« Reply #353 on: January 03, 2014, 08:25:32 pm »
Women half your age would be lucky to have such shoulders and arms. Tres impressive.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #354 on: January 03, 2014, 09:05:19 pm »
Women half your age would be lucky to have such shoulders and arms. Tres impressive.
Pretty much how I came otta the egg...Alison

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #355 on: January 03, 2014, 11:52:49 pm »
Alison all I can think to say is THANK YOU and I think that sums it all up anyway.

Grego

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #356 on: January 11, 2014, 05:10:39 pm »

(oops..OK PhotoBucket deleted the pic that was here...and I think I figured out why...here's another)

Mooveeguy,  All I can say is I'm soooo relieved I didn't scan and load all my photos in my storage closet into ImageShack...man would I be bummed.........  ImageShack IS working when the mods check it ...and my pics are still in there...BUT they changed their format as of early January, for me in the Rep of Panama I can no longer even enter the site.

beowulff

« Reply #357 on: January 11, 2014, 06:11:18 pm »
Can you post a larger image?
That photo is too tiny!

Thanks for posting, anyway.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #358 on: January 11, 2014, 06:49:43 pm »
Can you post a larger image?
That photo is too tiny!

Thanks for posting, anyway.
test test test....

This was Hawaii's first bodybuilding contest.  I'm the curly headed one second from the right.  Note the heels
I'm still having Image hosting problems.  I discovered that ImageShack is no longer working for me with InternetExplorer...I have to use Mozilla Firefox for it to open.  I switched to PhotoBucket andIi am finding that the images disappear...  (The one that was here did.)  This is another. Any helps/ideas are appreciated
Alison

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #359 on: January 12, 2014, 11:20:31 pm »
http://s914.photobucket.com/user/brundagebaABLeever/media/BODYBUILDING%20ALISON/BBBegins002_zpsfcc7750c.jpg.html

Ground zero.....maybe my first month or two of lifting? You should be able to see some of the other early shots there as well. In fact I think this will link to all I loaded into PhotBucket.
Alison

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View