Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581679 Posts in 74167 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 22, 2024, 12:37:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  who ever had a session with tina zampa aka sassa sophia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: who ever had a session with tina zampa aka sassa sophia  (Read 7080 times)

ramsook88

who ever had a session with tina zampa aka sassa sophia
« on: January 14, 2012, 08:46:44 pm »
Does she read e-mail how can I contact her. whats her phone number. I want  session.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: who ever had a session with tina zampa aka sassa sophia
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 12:59:08 pm »
  If you wrote your email anything like your post, no wonder you got no reply.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 01:44:57 pm »

foster342000

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 04:29:33 pm »

It obviously comes as a complete surprise to you that for a large precentage of posters here English is not the first language. ramsook88's post may have been rather blunt and ineloquent, but that doeasn't mean he's an idiot, and is, therefore, deserving of a higher grade of response >:(

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 04:37:57 pm »
Read his other posts. He has a great command of the English language. I don't think he's an idiot and I don't believe Polite Society thinks he's one either Foster.

grendelsm21

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 04:38:23 pm »
I want session.  I find woman who like me and make little me.  What secret of fire?

lix4fbbs

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 06:23:40 pm »
I want session.  I find woman who like me and make little me.  What secret of fire?

Too damn funny!
And I thought the naked muscle content made this board NSFW.
Now I gotta contend with losing my shit, ROFL.

Cradi

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 08:08:07 pm »

It obviously comes as a complete surprise to you that for a large precentage of posters here English is not the first language. ramsook88's post may have been rather blunt and ineloquent, but that doeasn't mean he's an idiot, and is, therefore, deserving of a higher grade of response >:(

A part of what you say is right. Many people here have not the "english spoken" very easy. But translators exist.
Signs like "?" are universals.
Anyway, whatever his nationality, by thinking a minimum, it's evident no one is going to give to him the phone number of a FBB.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 12:52:45 pm »
  There's always someone ready to defend the indefensible. Foster is the O.J Lawyer this time.
    #praisestupidity
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 10:16:38 pm »
Saw her a few years ago. Booked two hours and I'm glad I did. She was in offseason shape and absolutely HUGE. I don't think pictures do her justice at all. I was overwhelmed by her size. Her lats, delts, arms, and thighs are really big. She wore a red tank top and short black spandex, but she was in a black bikini for most of the session.

She said she doesn't do l&c with more than 180 pounds (I weigh 200) and with that she scooped me up in her arms like I hardly weighed anything. It was so easy for her I asked if she thought she could arm curl me. So she did, but said,"I guess not." I said,"you just did!" She put me in a few wrestling holds (headlock, scissors), but it was mostly a muscle worship session. It was not sensual, but she did let me kiss her muscles and was very nice and sweet and just to feel a physique that big and strong was incredible and well worth it for me. She gave me her full attention the whole time and was not a clock watcher. She actually went 30 minutes over so I gave her another $50 (but she did not ask for any extra money). Hope to see her again.

Offline ep92010

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2014, 05:34:58 pm »
Has anyone seen her recently? She's still listed on wb270 but I tried emailing her and never heard back from her. I don't want to be rude and chase her if she isn't doing sessions anymore, but those 18/19" arms can't be missed if she's still doing sessions... thanks

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 02:34:10 am »
Has anyone seen her recently? She's still listed on wb270 but I tried emailing her and never heard back from her. I don't want to be rude and chase her if she isn't doing sessions anymore, but those 18/19" arms can't be missed if she's still doing sessions... thanks
If she is doing sessions I'd severely doubt she would be doing them at this current time.  She's got the Nationals coming up in a couple months and as you can expect she's completely dialed on to that.  So with her daytime job, gym time/contest prep, and fulfilling request for CV's, I'd be shocked if she had time for sessions.  There are only so many hours in a day.  I spoken with her about CV's but not sessions so keep at it.  I could be wrong.  I'm just giving my opinion based on what little she's told me.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 03:35:58 pm »
You are right papadoc.

Although Sassy Sophia is still listed on wb270, she told me she is not doing sessions at this time. She did not say if she plans on doing them again, but the fact her profile is still up is a good sign. For those interested in seeing her, you'll have to wait until at least the end of the year.

Offline ep92010

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2014, 03:44:39 am »
thanks - i appreciate that. obviously disappointed, but the last thing i want to do is chase her when she isn't interested. thanks again

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  who ever had a session with tina zampa aka sassa sophia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View